Space Wrecker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you tasting me or grooming me?"

Julie smiled. "A little of both, and what do you know of grooming?"

I leaned down and licked her cheek between her whiskers and cheek. From the base of her short muzzle to the side of her, face. One, I knew it was an erogenous zone on cats, and the second I had to taste her. Julie closed her eyes and moaned. I slid my left hand from behind her and scooped her legs up with it. With my right on her back, I stood and walked into my bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and looked at her.

Julie's hair haloed her head on my pillow. Her bright blonde hair, contrasted the white and dirty yellow fur on her face. She wore a smile but had a nervous twitch to her whiskers as I looked over her beautiful body. Her chest was very firm like Chree's was, but much larger. Her 'D' sized breasts stood straight up on her narrow chest. Her very prominent nipples stood proudly from her soft pink areola. Her white chest fur did not cover them.

Her body tapered down to a narrow waist, then flared wide for her hips, then tapered down from her thick upper thighs to her slim digitigrade legs. She had a small tuft of pubic hair that matched her blonde hair, which stood out in contrast to her white chest fur.

The white fur ran all the way down her chest, between her legs and inside her upper thighs. I could see her puffy labia lips as her tail stuck out of the groove of her white furry butt cheeks.

I smiled, "You are beautiful."

Julie closed her eyes and covered her face with her hand. "No, I am not. I am a freak of Felidae and human nature."

I crawled onto the bed beside her and took her hand off, of her face. I curled her four-fingered hand around my palm and kissed her knuckles. She had very human-looking hands that was covered in dark yellow fur, but her palms and the side of each finger had white fur. She had a small fingertip or pad just under her short, sharp claws. Between each finger joint, she had a pad-like piece of skin that was surrounded by the white hand fur.

"No, Princess you are wrong, you are extremely beautiful, your people just don't realize it, but I do."

"I am not a prin...,"

I leaned down and kissed her to stop her from saying that. "In my mind and eyes, you are."

I leaned down again, kissing her full lips. They were just as soft as human girls. She put her arms around neck and held on tight. We kissed and moaned into each other's mouths. Then her tongue reached out and sought my tongue inside my mouth. I reached over and pulled the comforter back. Julie broke our kiss and started sliding over.

"If you want to save those pants, you might want to take them off."

She raised her fingers, showing me her claws. "Or I am going to take them off of you, in my own way." She smiled at me, "I cannot hold myself back any longer."

I kicked off my shoes and socks, then undid my pants. There is always that moment between lovers being undressed for the first time, that one or the other is a little nervous. And between species brings a little more of that nervous hesitation. I got, to see Julie, without clothes sooner than this moment, as I pulled my pants off and stood before her, naked.

I could tell she was not repulsed or something. She pulled the comforter down on my side and licked her lips. I slipped onto the bed as Julie met me halfway. She embraced me with a kiss, and then pushed me onto my back. She stuck her short muzzle next to my neck and licked my neck, lower jaw and cheek, also rubbing her check against my chin and nose. Grooming me, a furry people's type of kiss.

I licked her cheek several times and rubbed my cheek against hers. I could hear her low purr deep in her chest. We kept taking turns licking cheeks and rubbing each other. I let her scent me. She slipped her leg over my waist and kept licking me. I ran my hands over her hips, up her waist, and cupped her breasts. They were rock hard. I was trying to move my fingers to her nipples when she moaned out.

"No, not yet. Please, let me groom and taste you. I have dreamed of doing this to a...man."

I ran my hands down and rubbed her hips and butt. Just like with my past furry lover, Julie's hips and butt had a layer of body fat that rounded both her glutes and leg muscles. Julie had just a little more than I was used to. I could sink my hands in a bit more than a quarter inch. I enjoyed the feel of her body.

As I explored her hips, legs and butt, she licked my cheeks, lips and neck and rubbed her cheek against them. Not to say I got a few good licks in. But as she was licking and grooming me, she was rubbing herself against my upper pubic bone and waist. Her licking increased as her purring stopped as she started moaning little ah's every time she rubbed herself against me. Her tongue found my ear, and I bucked into her, moaning. She froze up and let out a soft, long moan. AAAaaahhhh.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her down on me as she rather went lifelessly laying on me. I felt her wet fur on my waist and pubic bone. I reached up and stroked her back, running my fingernails through her fur, down her back, around her tail and cupping each globe of her bubble butt.

Julie opened her eyes. She looked at me and smiled. "Thank you, I wanted to do that my whole life."

I ran my hands up and pulled her down and kissed her, then pushed with my left leg, rolling us. I pushed up with my arms and smiled down at her. If she enjoyed grooming that much I lowered myself and started licking and grooming her cheek, neck and up to her hairline. Her fur had a distinct taste, sort of earthy taste.

Her yellowish fur had a slightly different yet distinct taste from her white fur. Julie was purring with her eyes closed while I groomed both sides of her face and neck. I worked my way down her shoulders to her chest.

Her white fur was a short fluffy type with no direction so I could groom it in any direction I wanted, and I had a destination in mind. Julie's breasts were firm with that thin, soft layer of that buttery fat covering them. She had no fur on her light pink areola. When my tongue found them and her nipples, Julie jumped slightly. Then relaxed mumbling, "oh a smooth tongue."

I licked the fur down and away from both of her areolas. Then I teased her nipples into hard points. I worked my way further south. She had a firm stomach under her belly fur. I licked her wide hips and the dark yellow fur. She had a soft layer of fat over her leg muscle that rounded them into a very pleasant shape. It excited me. I nibbled on it causing her to jump a little.

"Hey a little ticklish there."

Her thighs were twice the size of mine, but just as firm. However, Julie had that thin soft layer of fat over her leg muscles to round them, giving them a smooth, rounded, pleasant feel. I followed the white fur line down to the inside of her upper thigh. All digitigrade-legged people had a very wide thigh gap, and Julie was no exception. I slid in between her thighs and saw my destination.

I could faintly smell her womanly scent even before I found the wet fur near her vagina. When Julie realized my destination she reached down and grabbed my head, "Mark, no what are you...,"

That is when I licked her labia lips.

Julie curled her fingers into my hair, threatening to drive her claws in.

"Easy with the claws girl, we humans puncture easily," I mumbled.

"Sorry," she said, "I just didn't expect a man to...,"

I tried to reach around her thighs to remove her hands, but I could not reach. I had to snake one up through the inside of her thighs and push them outward to her sides.

"Just lay back and enjoy. This is something we humans like to do. Just do not tear up my sheets with your claws. I have only a few sets."

"What?"

I drove my tongue past her outer labia, lips deep within her, as an answer. Julie screamed in Felidae, "'Ka ma dãtos'."

I did not know what it meant, but I took it as good, and kept licking her. Her vagina was purely human. I found all the things I was familiar with, including her hooded clitoris. I teased it once lightly and worked on building her orgasm up by working on her labia minor lips and vagina.

She had a slightly stronger flavor that I was familiar with. My shoulders kept her thick thighs open as I dug my fingers into her soft ass. Julie had looped her tail around my neck. She was trying to pull me deeper into her sex, while moaning in trader, and Felidae. When her moaning got louder, I attacked her clitoris and took her over the edge.

Julie screamed in both Felidae and trader with words like 'oh fucking hell', and 'yes,' those I knew. All other's I did not but assumed it was a good thing. I had to fight to get my arms inside her thighs. When she came, she lifted slightly and clamped on my head. Those thighs might have a thin layer of fat to round them, but underneath was pure muscle. I pushed myself up to look at Julie withering in her first oral orgasm. Well at least mine.

So much for the cotton sheets, I noticed. Another set destined for the incinerator. I was glad I took Chree's advice and purchased a Percherian mattress with a tough woven fiber cover that is made, just for clawed sleepers and extracurricular activities.

It was a little soft for me, but she insisted we put the new mattress in here, my bedroom and my old human one in the third bedroom after we repaired the tears. I had several sets of sheets made of the same natural Percherian plant fiber that resisted tears as if they made it from steel, but it was like sleeping on satin sheets. It was too slick for my liking. Guess I will just have to get used to it now.

Julie slowly came down from her orgasm and looked up at me with a big smile. "That was incredible!"

I stuck out my tongue and then said. "It's a smooth tongued human thing."

Julie laughed. "I always heard you humans were smooth talkers, now I know why."

I leaned down and licked her hip. "If we humans smoothed talked you into our beds, only then you would get lucky and find out the last part."

Julie reached down and pulled me up. Then held my head, and kissed me. "I don't think you will ever have to smooth talk me into your bed anymore. Just offer that tongue and I will jump in it willingly."

I licked her lips and the side of her muzzle. She smiled and returned the gesture, then grinned, pulling on me to scoot up. I was hard and ready, and my cock slid across her slick opening. I looked down at her, hoping it would not hurt the first time. She must have read my expression correctly.

"Felidae-ian girls get lots of girl toys in their first heat. Even being half Felidae, I did too. So don't worry there and I have an IUD, so no worries there as well."

I smiled, "Just did not want to hurt you...,"

Julie rolled her hips up, trying to line us up, then wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in, whispering, "Maybe I want a litttTTLE, OH my gosh! You are bigger than my toys!"

Julie slowly let out her breath out, holding me tight against her with her legs. She had her lower lip sucked in her mouth between her K9's.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She nodded and rolled her hips a little. I supported my weight on my arms, not to crush her chests. When she loosened her grip, I gave my hips a little wiggle, and she sucked in her lower lip with a sharp gasp of breath. She nodded yes, and I pulled out a little and slowly pushed myself back in.

Julie moaned, "Yes."

I started at a slow pace, giving her time to get used to me. But within less than a minute, she started pulling me down with her legs. She was staring into my eyes. Her dark golden eyes stared right into me.

"Harder, they make us Felidae-ian girls tougher than you're used to. Mate, me like you mean it, please. I have waited my entire life for this moment."

She pushed my arms out, so I was lying on her breasts. They gave a little but were still very firm.

"Grab my shoulders and pound me like a warrior."

I did not know what she meant by the warrior reference, but I slipped my arms under her shoulders and dug in my toes and slammed my hips into her. Julie's eyes dilated a little. I started bumping my hips into hers with some force. She pulled harder with her legs and so I pulled with my arms more and started slamming myself into her. She froze up and actually growled as she came. I slowed down to let her ride the wave of pleasure.

She screamed "NO! Don't stop!"

I could hear a squelching noise as my invading cock was forcing her emissions out. I started breathing hard at the brutal pace. Julie started pulling me down again, moaning.

"More! Do not stop please, don't stop. My, oh hell this is, oh shit I..., I am coming again..., aaaHHHH!"

I did not break pace and kept up the brutal pace she wanted. I could feel the sweat run down my head and back. Julie had her muzzle wide open and her long tongue laying out on the side. I could see her long canine teeth on the top and bottom.

She was panting, moving her tongue in and out of her open muzzle as the pressure was building in my testicles. I tried to hold out for her to have one more orgasm. I stared her teeth thinking of her giving me a blow job to distract me when I felt her claws dig slightly into my back and she screamed out in Felidae, 'Ka ma dãtos', when she squeezed her vagina muscles, it was enough to take me over and I froze up cumin myself.

I went limp, laying on Julie. She was breathing just as hard as I was. My first reaction was to roll off, of her to make her more comfortable, but her legs held me tight. She did not release the pressure on them and held on tight. I could feel her vagina flexing repeatedly on my cock. Then I felt her add a sobbing motion. I opened my eyes and saw tears running down the side of her face.

"DID I hurt you?"

Julie smiled, then laughed and cried at the same time, "No silly, they are tears of joy!"

I tried to roll off, of her, but she would not let me go. "No, please," she moaned.

"Then roll on top of me, I don't want to smother you laying on top."

We rolled over, and Julie was on top. I rubbed my hands up and down her back. Her back fur felt a little wet, so Felidae-ians did perspire a little under their fur. She laid her head on my shoulder and flexed her hips on my still, hard cock in her. She leaned up, "You are still hard down there?"

"Will be as long as we are still together, like this," bucking my hips a little. "Most human men can go for one or two rounds before needing a brief break."

Julie frowned. "Felidae men would have already been retracted back into their sheath but now. How many times can you? You know, perform?"

"Three or four times, and up to five with brief breaks in between."

Julie grinned as I leaned up and licked her cheek, tasting her tear-wet fur.

She started rocking her hips, rubbing my sensitive cock up and down. She put her hands on the side of my face and licked me. She froze up. "'Ka ma dãtos', you taste even fucking better than before."

Before I could say anything, she was rocking her hips and licking my face, neck, chest and shoulders where she could reach. She planted her knees and started slamming herself harder into me as she licked me more. I started moaning just as much as she did. My over sensitive cock fed directly into my brain and the pressure was building in my balls again, when Julie froze up and screamed.

"No!" I yelled.

I then started lifting my hips to cum myself. I thrashed about, lifting my hips up and down until I felt the damn break and I came. Julie spread her knees a little and sealed herself to the base of me. We stayed like that for ten minutes when I pushed with my leg and rolled her over. Then I rolled off, of her. She whimpered as I pulled out. I laid on my back and pulled her close to me on her side. She laid her head on my arm with part of her muzzle on my shoulder.

She breathed in deep, "I don't know what it is, but you smell irresistible to me."

She opened her muzzle and allowed her tongue to slip out the side to lick me again. I reached over and pinched it closed. She looked at me as I leaned my head up and kissed her wet nose.

"Nap first. We have all night to play."

I laid my head down. "SARA, turn off the lights, and give us a five-minute warning before engaging FTL."

I just closed my eyes when SARA announced the FTL engagement in five minutes. Julie was half laying on me. I rubbed her back, as she said "No, I don't want to wake up, I was having pleasant dreams."

I looked up, "SARA, camera views on bedroom screens and overlay the panel information." I closed my eyes from the glare, "SARA, Turn down brightness for this instance."

Once they were better on my eyes, I could see the long-term graph of the load. It was stable even with the long turn towards Taurus. Julie got up and used the bathroom, and I followed when she was done. When I crawled back into bed, Julie snuggled in close, and then licked my ear. I felt her shiver and purr as I rubbed her just behind her ears.

There is a moment that you actually feel the imaginary drop into subspace as the FTL's generate a gravity well in front of the ship and rip normal space to drop you into subspace. I held Julie as the Galveston traveled through sub space at a half a light year a minute. Nine minutes later, we burst into normal space right on course. SARA immediately disconnected us from the line of ships and drifted sideways.

Julie drifted below the covers and started licking my side. I felt her hand slide down and touch me. I worried about her claws as she took hold of my cock, but she kept them off, of me. She rubbed me, feeling the shape and texture of my hardening cock. Her soft white hand fur was like a velvet glove as she stroked me into full hardness.

Julie crawled over both of my legs and started licking up my chest, moaning as she rubbed her cheek on me after she licked that spot. She slowly crawled up my body until I felt her pubic bone touch my cock and fold it down. She rocked her hips and rubbed her damp labia lips against me.

I found out Julie was very flexible, rocking her hips and she was soaked. With just a few strokes, she had me lubed and ready, she lined us up by just rocking her hips. She slammed herself down on me. I moaned as my cock spread her open. She sat up in the cowgirl position. With her powerful thigh muscles, she lifted herself up and let her weight drop her body onto mine. I tried to rock my hips with her, but she shook her head no.

"Let me do all the work this time."

I could feel her thigh muscles flex as she rode me. I had two hands free, so I cupped her breast and found her nipples.

As I rubbed her nipples, Julie moaned and put her hands over mine. "Yes!"

I lightly pinched them as she rode me. She squeezed my hands. "Harder," she hissed.

I pinched both a little harder and Julie screamed "YES!" and froze up, orgasming.

Julie sunk to my chests and I encircled her back with my arms. I rolled her off, of me and got to my knees. She was lying on her side with a smile. I rolled her to her hands and knees and pulled her hips to mine. I lifted her rope like tail and lined myself up, then slid into her wet vagina. With both of her hips in my hands, I started at a savage pace. I wanted to make this kitty scream. Her tail and ass cheeks hit me every time I pulled her to me as I thrusted myself forward.

Julie was growling and actually hissing in this position. I took one hand off, of her hips, trying to grab her tail to keep it from smacking me in the face every time. I missed the first time, so I reached down and grasped it by the base.

Julie exploded in thrashing about and cursing when I grabbed it. Then a second later, she froze up, screaming something in Felidae-ian. I did not stop. I was so close and wanted to cum. I kept up the savage pace. Julie was limp, but still cursing and sputtering. I looked down, and that was a mistake.

1...45678...10