Space Wrecker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All digitigrade-legged species had that wide thigh gap, wide enough for a human head to fit in. It was because their legs were connected further on the sides of their bodies than humans, thus a bigger thigh gap. Julie was no exception, but that meant her butt cheeks had a large butt gap as well. With a fist full of Julie's tail, I had the perfect view of her rose bud and vagina as my cock slid in and out of her.

That visual alone took me over the edge and I came, filling my kitty with my cream. I released her tail and leaned over her butt and lower back, giving her a few more pumps. Julie screamed and dropped to the bed with me on top of her and her folded up tail between us. Her bubble butt leveraged me out of her vagina, but it was nestled between her firm ass cheeks.

Julie was sobbing into my pillow. "Oh hell, just collar me now. You fucking own me. Will do anything for you. Just take me like this every time."

I rolled us onto our sides and hugged her close to me, sliding my hand up her chest and between her breasts. After a few minutes, I could hear her breathing even out. I looked up to see we were only a quarter down the line of ships tethered together. I struggled to remain awake, I think I made it to the halfway point.

I woke to my right arm screaming in pain, with pins and needles, but my morning hard on was still nestled between two perfect ass cheeks and a dancing tail between us. I pulled Julie's hair out of the way and licked the base of her left ear. Julie rolled away, moaning, "NOOooooo."

My trick worked but I had to drag my dead arm out. I got up and wobbled into the bathroom. I used the facilities, and then started the shower. I was washing my hair when a second set of hands reached in to help.

Knowing just how sharp Julie's claws were, but she was very gentle with them. I rinsed the shampoo out and looked at Julie. I pulled her into the water and kissed her. Julie reached for the shampoo, but I slapped her hand. I got some from the dispenser and started washing her hair. Julie was purring as I washed her golden hair.

It was when I started on her back that her purring got loud enough to shake the Galveston apart. When I reached her hips and tail, is when she moaned, "Don't think this was a good idea...,"

I casually asked, "Why not?"

Julie bent over with her hands on the shower bar. She raised tail straight in the air and started swaying her hips while looking over her shoulder at me. I did not need a PH'D to know what she meant.

Just washing and rinsing her hair made me stiff. I rubbed the tip of my cock against her vagina, eliciting a moan from her. I pushed slightly, but Julie was having none of that, and thrusted her hips in my direction. I reached out to grab something and got a hip and her tail. With just a slight pull on it, she hissed and sputtered a meow like a growl.

Then moaned, "That's it, pull my tail. Abuse me, bite my ruff, and make me your bitch. Your kitty is in heat."

I slid my hand down her tail opposite the coarse fur to its base. With my thumb and forefinger, I gripped her tail base and used my other fingers to scratch just in front of it. Julie rocked her hips up, giving me access to her sex. I stroked myself in and out slowly to coat my cock with her juices.

Julie did not want the slow buildup and pushed herself against me as hard as she could, growling out, "Harder, make your kitty submit to you, warrior."

I dug my fingers into the soft fur and fat on her one hip. Taking a firm grip of her tail, bending it forward, I pulled her into me as hard as I could. Her bubble butt compressed a little, giving me some cushion from the powerful leg muscles underneath them.

If my little kitty wanted it hard and fast, I would not complain. I pushed and pulled her with my arms and slammed my hips into her with every stroke. Julie was hissing and spitting like one of the barn cats being ravaged by a tomcat. I knew she was orgasming by the way her vagina was clamping down on my cock.

I did not stop my abuse. I was so turned on and in need of my release. I kept pushing and pulling on her wet body with just one thought, my release. As soon as I hit the point of no return, I released her tail, then reached around and put my hand on her breast, pitching her nipple hard while I pulled her up to me. I ran my other hand down, found her clitoris hood, and with two fingers started rubbing circles over it. With her neck just below my face, I bit her ruff and came, as I forced her orgasm, by rubbing her clitoris hard.

Julie was thrashing until I bit her ruff. She froze up, moaning until my fingers did the trick and she screamed in trader and Felidae. I kept up the direct stimulus to her clitoris until all the fight left her and she went limp in my arms. Her vagina muscles were kind of thrumming with her deep purr, a quick grip, relax, grip thing milking my cock.

I touched the control panel for low flow and more steam. And pulled Julie under the low water flow. I let the water rain down on us, relaxing our bodies from the shower sex.

After a few minutes, I felt Julie's legs take some of her weight and I reached over and got a handful of soap. I dribbled a little on her back and used the rest on her stomach, where I used both of my hands to rub it into her fur. I was using my chest to wash her back at the same time.

The tip of my cock was still inside Julie, and the slight movements were causing me to twitch with every twist and turn. The sensations were distracting me. They were starting to overload my nervous system. I had to pull myself out, to Julie's dismay.

However, it allowed me better movement to wash both sides of her body at once. I got down to my knees and washed her thighs and legs. I had a level view of her ass gap and sex. I could see our combined fluids seeping out. I took a soapy hand and ran it up and down her ass gap and between her thighs. Julie moaned when I brushed her labia. Then I took her tail to wash it. She flinched as I ran my hands up her tail to its bushy end, and then moaned as I got to the tip.

I pulled her into the water stream and rinsed her. Before I stood, I bit her butt cheek. She pushed it harder into my face, so I bit a little harder and she moaned. Using her wide hips as leverage, I stood. Julie turned and kissed me. Her single split upper lip and full lower was an odd sensation of kissing, different from a human girl, but I liked it. Then she stuck out her long tongue and licked the side of my face.

"Thank you, I was hoping you were going to ravage me this morning in bed, but you came in here to shower."

I smiled down at her, "Was going to, but I got a whiff of myself and thought I should shower first."

Julie looked at me. "But you smelled extra good this morning. I really wanted you."

I kissed her nose and then licked the side of her muzzle. As I ran, my fingers down her hair at the same time and caught her necklace again. She usually had it hidden in her fur. There was a thin cylinder on the back of it. I never noticed it before. I turned it around to look at it. It was a plain gold cylinder about an inch long and a quarter-of-an- inch in diameter. Julie reached up and turned it back around.
"It is just my pilot's collar. Remind me to change it for a recharged one or I will have a headache all day and won't feel like playing."

I look at her, "It does what?"

"It's a pilot's collar. Oh! You humans do not need one. We Felidae-ians do. It keeps the grav plating fields messing with our inner ear. Stops the headaches."

I look at Julie, asking, "Do you know if it will work on the other races?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "It should, I do not see why not? It just generates a small null anti grav plate shield around the wearer's head. Why do you suffer from grav-plate headaches?"

"No, I don't but I have a friend who does."

Julie nodded yes. "Your Percherian friend."

"Yes, they don't use grav-plates on their ships but spin the living section to create artificial gravity. Your people could make a mint selling them to the Percherian's."

Julie nodded yes, saying, "We can pick up a few when we get to Domnia." Julie touched the control panel and shut the water off. She pushed me to the door. "Step out while I shake off the extra water."

I gave her a look and touched a side panel. It opened the air-nozzles. "Here, try this," and I touched the on switch. A warm knife-edge air shot out, and I stood in front of it first, showing Julie how to use the air blast feature.

"It keeps most of the water in the shower unit."

I stepped out of the way and pushed her gently into the air spray. For not having an under coat her fur held a lot of water. Julie eww'd and awed as she twirled in the warm air drier. When she was done, I had to step back in front of it to re-dry off.

We stepped out, and I handed her a towel to dry off the spots the air drier did not get. I was brushing my hair when Julie hung up her towel. I noticed her fur needed brushing and reached for the extra brush in the drawer.

It still had Chree's white fur in it, so I used a comb to clean it and started brushing Julie's fur. She froze up at the first stroke. Julie was purring loudly before I got halfway through it. I brushed her back, and then turned her to start on the front when she took my hand and brought it up to her nose.

She sniffed it. "You used this on your Percherian friend. I will allow you to finish, this time. But you need to buy one for just me. I don't wish to smell like her."

I cringed. I did not think about Chree's scent on the brush. Julie saw my look. "You love her, don't you?"

I froze up at her question. I did not think I did, but with Julie here and this, I was confused. I liked Chree, and well, the sex was incredible, and her clever wit and company. I looked down, still confused. What the fuck was I doing?

I had Julie in front of me. I even offered her the co-pilot's job. Awwe shit, I thought. I looked at Julie and opened my mouth to say something several times. Julie smiled and put her finger to my lips, her claw touching my nose.

"You don't have to say it. I can see it in your eyes. It is ok with me Mark. I grew up knowing I would have sister wives. I can share you."

I looked at Julie. I did not know what to say. I felt like I was betraying her, admitting that I might have feelings for Chree, yet I am now having feelings for Julie.

"This is the problem Julie, I am falling in love with you and yet...,"

Julie touched my lips again. "You have feelings for her, too. That is normal. You two shared some time together and found you are compatible. There is nothing wrong with having feelings for her."

"But you don't understand, we humans don't have multiple wives."

Julie laughed as she ran a hand along my face. "You are not in a human on human relation, you are in a human and Felidae relation. You are going to have to change your thinking here. I take it that humans have a fifty percent male to female birth rate?"

I nodded yes, somewhat confused.

"Whereas we Felidae-ians have eight female births to two male births. We as a people had to adjust to that fact. We females had to learn to share our males if we were going to survive as a species. Now that you are in a relationship with a Felidae. You have to change your thinking."

I was not sure I was ready for that, and it must have shown.

"Don't fret about it right now. Just go with what feels good, and think about it later. Only you can answer that question or feelings, and well, your friend too. How will she feel about you having a relationship with your co-pilot? Will she even be willing to share? If she isn't, what do you want to do?"

I nodded yes, not sure. Julie kissed me and directed my hand with the brush to her chest. I started brushing Julie's fur. I had her purring again within a minute. After brushing Julie's fur and paying particular attention to her rump, I shaved and went into the closet. It was now warm enough so I put on some loose shorts and a shirt.

When I stepped out, I froze seeing Julie. She was wearing a golden rope-like band around her narrow waist that held a long gauzy cloth that just covered her the width of her upper waist in the front and one in the back. Her wide, naked hips stuck out from each side. She had a half shirt of the same material that was just impermeable enough to preserve her modesty. She was clipping on her pilot's collar.

I smiled, "I like the look."

Julie blushed by looking down and folding her ears. Then said, "It is the traditional wear, it is what we wear when we are at home."

"Even your men wear them?"

"Yes, but they are a little shorter. You have seen our planet."

"Only from space."

Julie laughed. "Well, it's a hot and humid world. Kofer's are a comfortable day wear." Julie grinned, looking at my shorts and shirt, "I might have an outfit that would fit you."

I grinned, "Don't think I have hips to wear that," saying it trying to be audacious.

Julie nodded yes, not catching my banter. "You're right, but if we had a nice wide leather belt and a pair of 'Daka' daggers crossed over, your missing tail would be nicer than this." She said, pulling at my shorts. "At least it would show off your body a little more."

I laughed, trying to picture myself in that kind of outfit. "You put it together and I will wear it for you."

Julie grinned as I went into the galley. I made two coffees and brought up our location. We were already at interstellar speed and hooked up back in front. We were drifting towards Taurus Prime with an ETA of twenty-two hours. There was not much to do during these long drift ins.

I transfer all of my schoolbooks to Julie's tablet. I asked her over breakfast what type of license she had. I wrote to the UN license department about accepting a Felidae-ian commercial license. If the UN should accept Felidae pilots and commercial endorsements, then I would just have to add Julie to my insurance policy.

Julie and I sat in the galley talking about the Conda over coffee and breakfast sandwiches. The more she pitched the plan of cabling the two parts of the Conda together and plating for lateral stability, the more she talked about, the more I liked it. I did like the fact we would cover the power core. It was still hot from the reactor explosion. Encapsulating it should lower the radiation leaking from the core breach. I tapped Julie's wrist tablet.
"You have the books, figure out the stresses and how many plasti plates we have and what you need."

"Really?"

"It's your idea. You figure it out and back it up with SARA's engineering program. You might try to do the math yourself though. If it all works out, we can implement your plan when we get back to Kazar II."

Julie grinned and touched her wrist tablet.

I left Julie to read, and I went to the gym to make sure I never look like every wrecker pilot I ever met. Way too many greasy dinners and too much ass time. I strapped on the heart rate monitor and O2 slash blood pressure wristband and hit the elliptical. With the temperature set seventy-four, I was sweating in less than ten minutes.

SARA kept me right below my VOX limit as she set the time to forty-eight minutes. By the time I was finished. I was thoroughly drenched. Wishing I was done, but the simple exercise program lit up on one of the resistance machines. I saw the first exercise and groaned. Core day. I so wanted to skip it, but the image of some of my fellow wrecker pilots flashed in my mind.

Two hours later, I was hurting and ready for another shower. I was lying on one of the resistance machines bench when Julie walked in. She had her eyes closed and was sniffing the air. When she opened them, they had a glazed look. Something slightly dilated them. She looked at me and stuck out her tongue, licking the air. When she brought it back in, it looked like she was chewing it.

She reached behind her, and I watched her gauze Kofer drop to the floor. She continued walking towards me, reaching up, and taking off her little half shirt of the same material.

I did not see it hit the floor because I was staring at her face. She still wore a glazed look, licking and chewing the air.

I sat up. That is when Julie growled and literally pounced on me. She landed at my waistline. Her thick legs were straddling the workout bench and me. She sat down on me, reaching for my shirt's collar. Her sharp claws sliced it off me in one move. Before I could protest, she leaned down and licked me from navel to chin. I looked up at her. Julie's eyes were closed as she shuddered. When she opened her eyes, they were almost fully black from her dilated pupils.

"Julie? You ok?"

She looked down at me and sort of meowed. She leaned down and started licking my chest, shoulders, neck and face, moaning, "Mate me. Take me any way you want, now!"

She stood on her paws and reached down, pulling on my shorts. I felt her claws nick my leg as she sliced them off. I was a little frighten by her behavior, but for some dumb reason, my body wanted this. Julie grabbed my hard cock. I felt the tips of her claws as she lined herself up with it and dropped herself on me, impaling herself in one move.

She started rocking herself back and forth, slowly at first, and then she started picking up speed. Her fur was rubbing in some of my sweat into the cut on my leg, and it stung. I reached up around her and pulled her chest down to my lips. I did not know what got into her, but I was going with it. I fought to get her nipple in my mouth as she rocked those wide hips on my cock. I got hold of one and bit down a little.

Julie wrapped her arm around my head, hissing, "Harder, bite down harder, make them hurt."

I palmed her other breast. I pinched and bit down at the same time. Eliciting a moan from Julie. I nibbled and played with her firm breasts, fighting to keep my lips on one and my hand on the other. She had increased her rocking, rubbing my sweat into the cut, and it hurt. Her violent rocking was sliding me up and down on the workout bench when she froze up and screamed out, "Yes!"

She slowly dropped on top of me, pinning me down with her breast on my face. I could hear her heart beating and smell a cloy scent from her fur. She tasted different, sweeter, and smelled like a flower from my distant past, making me want to lick her and hold on to her. I ran my hands down to her waist and lifted her off, of me. I sat up and slid out from under her, laying her down face first on the bench. I was still hard and a little raw from her rubbing.

I pushed her up just a little and sat down behind her, lifting her tail. Giving me access to her soaked pussy, I slowly pushed my hard cock into her soaked pussy. Sitting as I was I could not lean over and bite her ruff, so I reached up and took a fist full of her ruff in my right hand and put my feet against the workout benches legs and used her tail and ruff as leverage and started driving myself in and out of her.

Julie started moaning, and then she started screaming, "Yes! Fuck me, mate me, make me your little fuck toy. FUCK me like you really WANT TOO!"

My core muscles hurt from my workout, but my arms and legs were still fresh and I used both pushing her away, then pulled as hard as I could, forcing myself deep into her. Julie's words turned in, yowling and spitting as yanked on her. Her body was like a rag doll as I yanked on her ruff and pushed on her tail.

Her head was against the headrest and her hands were next to it, keeping me from pushing her harder against it. Julie might have frozen up as she orgasmed, but with my violently pushing and pulling on her, I could not tell. I just felt some of her emissions squirt out of her vagina as I slammed myself back into her.

I somehow felt cheated. She had an orgasm, and I did not. I pulled Julie back from the headrest. I reached under her two legs and turned her sideways so just her stomach was on the bench. I set her knees down on the rubberized floor mats.