Space Wrecker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I frowned at Julie. "That didn't answer my question. What do you prefer?"

Julie shrugged her shoulders, "It's your koboa now you decide."

I took a deep breath, remembering that Julie grew up in a different culture, just as Chree went bottomless all the time we were together on the ship. She told me as her lover I had total access to her. She wore my shirts, though. I wonder if she did that because she was cold or for a different reason. I looked at Julie's naked chest and licked my lips, then shook my head. "When you were growing up, what did your mom's wear?"

Julie looked at me, tilting her head slightly; she smiled and stuck out tongue a little to the side. "Father had all of his mates go topless and only requested that they wear MiDulas or Dulas when meeting foreign dignitaries."

"So when I told you, 'I don't think you need to wear this anymore,' you gave me your koboa. Your body, as in full, as my mate?"

Julie nodded yes, and then frowned. "What? You do not want me as a mate. You didn't understand what you were saying?"

I could see a tear form in her eyes. I slammed the button on the chair and quickly stood, taking her in my arms. "No, no. Not the tears." I kissed her. "Wait, listen. Yes, I guess I did not understand when I told you, 'I did not think you needed to wear your MiDulas'."

"But that does not mean I don't want you."

I took Julie's face in both hands and kissed her lips, then licked her muzzle and cheeks, trying to catch her tears.

"I guess I asked you to be my mate in a round-about way?"

Julie folded her ears in a blush, "Yes, when a warrior tells his lover how she should dress, that is saying he accepts her as his mate."

I laughed and kissed Julie. "We humans take a year or so, being together, dating and doing things together. Before we ask the other to marry. In this case, be mates. So when I told you, you did not need to wear your MiDulas, I meant it as that you didn't need to wear it to bed because we were going into the bedroom to make love."

"But that doesn't mean I don't want you in that way, Julie. I already know I am in love with you, and I want you as my mate." I laughed as I looked at Julie. "We come from two different cultures here, Princess, and neither one knows the other. So we are both going to cause a few snafus like this."

Julie frowned at me. "Snafu?"

I laughed, "It's an acronym, 'Situation normal, all fucked up'. It means I caused a problem without knowing it. In my culture, couples date a while, a year or so. Then I go to your father and ask his permission for your hand in marriage, then I formally propose to you, and only then do we arrange for a marriage ceremony. It seems I, we skipped that part."

Julie smiled up at me. "So you really want to be my mate?"

"Yes. I already came to that realization. I know that no human woman would ever satisfy me, and that only you would. I intended on asking your father for his permission to court you and marry you before asking, or I guess, telling you, you didn't need to wear your half shirt anymore."

"If you're happy that this happened, Julie, then yes, I want you for my mate. I love you, and don't want anyone else."

Julie burst into tears and hugged me. "Yes, I want you as my mate, as well. I am sorry I took your actions and meanings in a Felidae way only. But you knew how to please me and my body. I assumed you knew all about Felidae culture as well. I guess I did not even think you did not know what you were telling me or asking. I am so sorry about that. I guess we are going to have to learn how to merge both our backgrounds and culture together."

Julie held up her MiDulas and put it in my hand. "A proud Felidae woman who is mated to a powerful warrior goes topless. But she wears a kofer because that is her special place. And the only male who gets to see it is her warrior."

I held up her half-shirt to her.

"Throw it away," Julie, told me. "I will never wear a MiDulas for a little girl again. I am a mated woman now!"

"And when we have company?"

"I will buy some Dulas when we get to Domnia."

I had a sad look on my face looking at her half shirt. I liked it on her. It always gave you a hint of under boob and showed off a lot of cleavage.

Julie laughed, seeing my look. "Don't worry, my mate, you haven't seen a Dulas on a Felidae woman before. You still get to see a lot of fur."

She took my hand and kissed it. "You were right about one thing, my mate," Julie said, looking at me. "And we were wrong about another. I assumed you knew Felidae culture, and you assumed I knew human culture. I will strive to learn human culture so our crèche is harmonious as you learn about Felidae. But you were wrong, when you told me you don't want anyone else."

"A warrior has many mates. He has plenty of love and seed to spread around his crèche. I will strive to bring your Percherian friend into our crèche. For you will not admit it to me, but I see it in your eyes. You still love her too."

1...5678910