All Comments on 'Space Wrecker Ch. 03'

by Sextus_Propertius

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ORIGINALDUCK4ORIGINALDUCK4over 1 year ago

JUST DOWN LODED THIS AM. I am looking forward to reading it this week. I may go back to a few pages to refresh myself on the story. love your work. 5 **** for this and for Centaur Love

H2OBorneH2OBorneover 1 year ago

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but glad to see you back. Another incredible chapter, now just waiting for the next chapter of Centaur love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for continuing this story

SharranSharranover 1 year ago

Great story, definitely looking forward to chapter 4. So keep up the good work, I'll look forward to reading it as soon as it's posted.

KamattlockKamattlockover 1 year ago

Awesome continuation of the story. I am looking forward to the next chapter. I hope it doesn't take long for you to get reliable internet closer to home I know I am looking forward to read what happens next. I hope the next chapter doesn't take as long to come out but if it does it will be worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you ever so much for returning after your trying ordeal. This author as well as "endangered" are the only stories from literotica on my check weekly for update list. This story is so good I skip the sex scenes.

-All hail Propertius-

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheers for the Centaur Wrecker!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yay, you’re back!

Although I assume he’s going to pick up a mother crew member from the other warring group that you were hinting it, and there’s the lizard sisters, I just hope that you don’t get to carried away that he has some 20+ member harem and feel the need to add another new bunk mate each chapter.

You have a great balance between story and sex, and there have been some authors out there who get the story going then switch over to 95% sex to where you can’t even remember what the plot was anymore. Or they add so many characters that you can’t keep them all straight (eg, Three Square Meals)

My only issue plot wise so far was in chapter 2 when he offered Julie Ann an even split, when she was potentially going to be his apprentice. But I guess that can be explained by how lonely he was with being heartbroken after Chree ghosted him.

He might be rich, but as a good businessman, he would need to set aside some money for future replacements/upgrades, as not all of the wear and tear on his gear is immediate.

And good luck with the new place. Ownership of old homes can be… interesting. But at least you sound like you’re not in an area where it’ll get hit by a car and then spend years with his insurance trying to lowball you. (Claiming it was $5k in repairs that ended up costing $35k)

CHTechIndustriesCHTechIndustriesover 1 year ago

Yay! He’s back!

At least it’s 15 pages. I would say a long wait is, if not worth that, a fair trade-off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story !!! Keep it up .

arcaedianarcaedianabout 1 year ago

You really need an editor... excellent story... but some words were off just a bit... I did get the meaning just fine though.

MasterJohn6969MasterJohn6969about 1 year ago

Would love to see a part 4 and maybe a 5 & 6 also, there's plenty of room left for you to expand on this. 5 stars on all 3 chapters.

Sextus_PropertiusSextus_Propertiusabout 1 year agoAuthor

Master John, and the rest, believe me, there is a chapter four coming, every time I find time to write I keep adding points for the next chapter and even the chapter beyond it.

I currently have four stories in the works along with building up my new property so as the snows melt, some things like a garden and alfalfa needs to be planted. Chapter 4 is turning into a Christmas one so maybe October November. Working on getting centaur love 15 finished.

KevinofflineKevinoffline9 months ago

Thank you. Look forward to new chapters.

macclass71macclass716 months ago

Enjoyed immensely. Look forward to the creche meeting the respective clans.

Archangel_MArchangel_M6 months ago

Fantastic! Looking forward to Ch04 in due course. <3

akerinakerin5 months ago

love this chapter and it is ice to see you continue the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSextus_Propertius@Sextus_Propertius
It is hard to make a favorable first impression by just the written word, so here it goes. I am a machinist by trade, so English wasn't a strong suit in school. Math, Cad/Cam, and classes in Mechanical, engineering. I barley made it through English as a first language.(lol) I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES