Space Wrecker Ch. 03

Story Info
Marks curious kitty goes rabbit hunting.
56k words
4.87
4.4k
31
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Space Wrecker

III

I am very sorry to my loyal readers for the great delay. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to move. Details do not matter but I found myself homeless due to wildfires and subsequent flooding, (second time in less than four years) so I quit my job and moved to two acres in the White Mountains to start over. I had less than six months to get a septic in, solar, fence, pole barn, too many tasks to list. However, I am truly off grid now. So unfortunately, writing had to take a back seat. However, fear not for these stories still haunt my dreams and slowly but surely they appeared on my screen between tasks.

SO here is SW3, it was a little rushed, and unedited since I have no cell, nor internet as of yet (Have to drive 30 minutes just to get cell service. T-mobile roaming sucks!). Not sure if I am ready to pay Mr. Musk over a thousand a year of my very limited retirement money to use his satellites.

The U.N. Galveston jumped into normal space right on time and place. Chief Warrant Officer McAdams looked up to the screen seeing the warning of an incoming ship. The U.N. Galveston's transponder appear next to EWS 36C. A quick tap on EWS 36C's icon showed, a radar cross-section of the Galveston that matched U.N.N. records. Tapping the screen, confirmed the Galveston's filed flight plan and the tag certificates, one allowing it to 'jump in' the buffer zone. A known ship that has proven she can stop fast enough, to safely, enter the inclusion zone at speed. An impressive feat for a ship that large, thought Chief Warrant Officer McAdams after reading her tonnage.

Opening the Galveston's, filed flight plan, it showed a single day layover from Taurus, for resupplies, with warehouse twenty-one filling that order. Checking for open berths near the warehouse twenty-one..., fifteen was open. Chief Warrant Officer McAdams assigned the Galveston to berth fifteen and was about to hail the incoming ship when a note appeared on the file. The Galveston was on the military's tagged ship list.

McAdams opened that file and hit the appropriate tags, incoming ship, single day layover, resupplies. McAdams hit the last tag as the Galveston itself pinged with two life forms aboard. When he hit the send key he saw the obscure email address, he sent enough emails over his career to naval intelligence to recognize that address. Chief Warrant Officer McAdams did not give it any more thought as to why Naval Intelligence would track a civilian wrecker. He closed the file and opened a sub gamma channel.

Julie and I were laying on our sides, under a blanket on the couch. I had one hand over her side and it was snaked between her full fury 'D' cup breasts. She was purring as I groomed the back of her ears and neck. We both were naked and I was enjoying the feeling of her furry butt against a certain body part.

We had been asleep when SARA informed us of the last FTL jump was within five minutes. Julie did not like sleeping nor even being in bed when we drop into subspace. Subspace gave her bad nightmares when she slept during one. They did not seem to bother me. I have slept through hundreds with no problems.

However, to keep her happy I came out with her and sat on the couch. We had thrown the afghan blanket over us. We were sitting up, cuddling, and discussing what we needed to do and what order when we got to Fort Briggs space station when SARA fired the FTL capacitors ripping a hole into sub space, 'dropping us in'.

Twenty minutes and sixteen seconds later, we broke into normal space, or 'jumped out' of sub space. SARA immediately started the thrusters in full reverse. We just traveled ten-point oh eight light-years to within four light minutes of space station Briggs and we had ended up in this position. I think I was grooming her to keep her purring which felt good on my chest and well..., personally I loved to lick that one special spot just where the hood of her cat like ears folded in next to her skull, just below her golden blonde hairline. It was one of her definite erogenous zones.

Digging my fingers in that spot can make her shake and orgasm if I combine it with scratching just above her tail, just like the barnyard cats back on my father's farm. It was one of her major erogenous zone, but just licking and grooming the amber fur behind her ears, just made her purr. A deep, chest shaking type of purr that can shake the whole couch, or if we are snuggle, it can shake my whole body, down to my toes.

To be truthful, I looked for any excuse to have my hands on her body. Julie had those extra wide hips, which every digitigrade species possessed. Ones that traveled for three extra feet with each step moving her large bubble butt. Her light amber body fur was a thick, course type fur without a under coat, one that could swallow your fingers as you ran them through it. It contrasted with her white, chest, rump and lower facial hair. That white fur was that thick, fluffy type that I could dig my fingers into all day long, as I searched for certain, 'erogenous zones', a real live plush toy. Combine that with her long tail..., well I could spend hours walking behind her, enjoying the view alone.

I loved the way her tail poked out of her kofer as she walked, as it brushed her lower kofer's sides, it moved it just enough to give me hints of her white fluffy ass. It made me hard as a rock every time I looked. Not to mention the way it felt on certain body parts, as it just happen to be at that moment, snuggled in between us, and her white fluffy ass cheeks as we lay on the couch.

I had just asked SARA to remind me to get a brush for Julie when she informed us of an incoming message from Fort Briggs.

"SARA, can you play it in here please," Julie asked.

I went back to grooming Julie's ear and neck.

"U.N. Galveston, this is U.N.N. Fort Briggs space station, do you copy?"

Julie looked up to the ceiling before answering, a habit she picked up from me. "Space station Briggs. This is U.N. Galveston we copy."

"U.N. Galveston, we have you inbound passing Early Warning Sentry 36C. Maintain current course. Slow down to inner stellar speed. We have you berthing at berth 15. Welcome back Galveston."

"Space Station Briggs, Maintaining course. Slowing to inner stellar speed, and berthing at 15. Good to be back Briggs."

Julie snuggled back into me. I pulled her in tight, and let her drift back to sleep. I woke several times checking the salon's main screen. Just making sure, we were slowing to the proper speed before hitting the EWS-36B. Unladed, certain commercial ships were allowed to 'jump in' closer. As long as they have been, certified, to being able to slow down in time. Something I found out when I was filing the Galveston's flight plan before we left the salvage yards above Taurus. I did not know whom to thank for that, but they just saved me twenty-four hours of drift in time.

I was startled awake, when Julie got up and tried to, gently pull her tail out from between my legs. I lifted my leg allowing her to pull it out.

She turned and nuzzled my neck saying, "Go back to sleep love."

I watched her head into her bedroom, then into its bathroom. Watching her naked ass walk away was a bad idea. I struggle out of the comforter and headed to the other bathroom to do the early morning hard-on pee. Instead of fighting the aim, I just sat.

It was still a little early so I crawled back into bed after visiting the bathroom and slept some more. I woke a second time when I felt something wet tickle my second morning hard on, or was it still the first one still? Looking down I saw my kitty grinning up at me. Her long dirty blonde hair was, wrapped, in one of her micro fiber towel turban thingy. She had forced my legs apart and was laying in between them, teasing my morning hard-on with her long sensuous tongue.

Julie had a slightly shorter muzzle, compared to a full blooded Felidae-ians, as a result of that, the sides of her mouth ended in the sides of her cheeks, somewhat, where she can move them into a true human type facial gestures, like the human type smile she was sporting at the moment. Actually she was giving me more of a sensuous smile as she slowly snaked out her long tongue and teased my hard on. With that playful smile, she wrapped her extremely long, flexible tongue around my cock.

All I could do was moan in pleasure as she pulled back saying, "Time for kitty to get her mornings cream."

I groaned knowing I was in trouble, as she rested her long fingers and claws against my hips. Any resistance or refusal and she would tap them against me reminding how sharp they really were. Like I would!

Julie had this thing with my ejaculate. She told me once it carried my scent, and she loved the salty flavor of my human cum. She opened her muzzle and took me in one swallow using her long k9's to trap my cock between them, as she used her long, dexterous tongue and the roof of her mouth to tease my glans. I was not going to last, and of course, resistance, is futile as I shifted a little and felt her claws on my hips.

She pulled back to line her long canines with the bottom of my cock's head and used her impossibly long tongue to tease just the tip and its sides. I forced myself not to wiggle or fight out of her grip as I moaned out, "OH my god Julie! Please, stop, oh shit, oh my!"

In less than a minute, she reduced me to tears as I came. "Damn..., IIiiitttTT!"

I flinched a little feeling her claws, as she moaned, "Yuuumm," around my cock as she milked me.

I hissed and tried to pull away as I felt her furry paw take hold of my straining cock stroking it with her soft furry hand. Oh shit! She was going for a two taster this morning.

"Damn it girl, are you in heat or?"

Julie smiled at me, "No, maybe it's a little residual from the other day." Then she grinned at me and licked the tip making me hiss in pain and pleasure. "Now about that gym?"

"No!"

Julie swirled her tongue making me hiss in sensory overload.

"Are you sure?"

"NO!"

She swirled her tongue, and in less than a minute..., I had to change my mind.

"Alright I will move the gym. Anything, just SSTTtooOOOP!"

Julie moaned and took me deeper into her mouth and used her tongue to coax a second load. I moaned in please and pain. My whole cock was in that hypersensitive mode now.

Julie leaned in and kissed the last drop off the tip of my rapidly deflating cock. Then scooted back saying, "good."

I quickly jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom before she got any other ideas, I think I was actually crying at the moment. The second day, out-bound from Taurus, I had went to the gym for a work out. I accidently put her into heat again with my scent. Needless to say. What happen afterwards? Several of the deeper scratches on my back were still hurting.

After a quick shower I shaved and brushed my teeth, I put on a set of gym shorts but no shirt. If Julie was going to walk around topless, I was going too, and, without one, it did not rub the scratches that hurt like..., I found Julie curled up on the couch with her tablet, reading showing a lot of furry hip and a whole lot of ass. I lost my train of thought for several minutes.

I contemplating giving her a morning kiss, just to give me a chance to rub her hip and..., but she was so focused on her reading, I thought better of it, plus Julie did not like the taste of mint that my toothpaste left in my mouth. Best not provoke the person whose claws are sharper than yours are. In addition, a morning cup of coffee and breakfast bowl had my name on it, and they were calling. As I sat eating my breakfast bowl, I was going over the ship stats, and then cruised the news networks.

Same old boring news. It was an election year in the Epsilon system, one of my tagged interests, so there was some, well, a whole fucking bunch of political backstabbing, ye ha! Almost no true headway on the formal treaty with the Felidae federation, geez people just formalize one and get it over with. I closed the news feed then I checked my emails, had several from my family, and finally one from Chree, nearly four months of her ghosting me, finally I thought. I opened it, first.

'Hey Mark, just got home, somewhat bummed. Could not secure the financing I needed, so I am little depressed. 'So' I have been doing some, 'major' thinking and I do not think we should meet up. Current and past lovers of someone usually do not get along. What we had was special, but 'we' need let it go. I do not want to be 'that' past 'lover' and or 'friend' that could split you two up. With that said, I wish you two well.'

'Chree.'

I sat there staring at her terse message. I felt a set of arms encircle my chest, then a wet tongue on the side of my cheek. "I think your Percherian friend is depressed and now realizing that she might have feelings for you, and is trying to be noble by stepping out of the way."

Without looking up, I nodded yes, "I think I need to go talk to her. At least to make peace between us."

Julie sat down and looked at me shaking her head no, "No love, I don't think you should, she is obviously upset at either you or something personal. Telling you not to come see her, is a sure sign that whatever it is, your mere presence can exasperate the problem or, that you are the problem. Moreover, if we do not identify and take care of this problem, she will never join us. Besides, she might not be familiar with Felidae ways. Best let me talk to her first."

I looked at Julie, Not sure, of her reasoning, I just wanted to make sure she was ok, and find some closure with her. But Julie's comment made me change my thinking and I said, "Some women don't want to share..., their man, Julie. Plus..., I just want to find some...,"

"That is silly!" Julie exclaimed, "A first wife with that attitude would be publicly shamed, shaved naked, and forced to walk the town square naked for limiting her man to only one mate!"

I held up my hand and touched Julie's nose. "Think human here love. Humans are monogamous. And I believe Percherians are too."

Julie opened her eyes wide for a second and then nodded in thought. Monogamy was a foreign concept to the Felidae people. With eighty percent of the births on Domnia being female, sharing of a single male, or polygamy marriages were the norm. Julie sat looking at Chree's letter in the galleys monitor, her lower lip moved slightly up and down as she reread the email several times.

Then mumbled to herself, "I guess the best place to start is to have a sit down with her and talk it out."

I looked into Julie's eyes, "I think I should. I just want to make sure she is, 'ok' with me, us. And find that, closure."

Julie looked up at me then shook her head no. "No! no, no, my love this is a woman issue. I know you have feelings for her. It appears she might have them too. It is best that I talk with her to find out what her problem is with you or the reason she distanced herself from you," Julie smiled and laid her hand on my cheek, "Obviously you two started something, and something got in the way. I have my suspicions, let me confirm them, and then teach her about Felidae-ian ways. If I am right, I will see if she is interested in joining our crèche. Just do me a favor, and promise me you will let me handle this. This is a first wife's job anyway."

I looked at Julie questionably. I never even thought of starting a..., a crèche!

Julie licked my cheek then nuzzled it. "Traditionally the first wife interviews all new wives before accepting them into the crèche. It is to make sure there is harmony in the home. She also searches out perspective wives, if her mate gets a little too..., complacent with just one, but, in this case, it will be a little different." Julie smiled at my confused look. "Listen love, she is most likely a little hurt about not getting her financing and now she realizes might have lost you to another woman" Julie smiled at me and winked. "In the beginning Mark, she might have thought it might have been for a little fun to have an affair with you, but she, like most women, find that, a little fun, an affair, sometimes turns into love."

With a deep kiss and another cheek grooming, she nodded yes to me saying, "That is something that I can attest too as well. There is something about you that makes you irresistible."

I grinned at her and softly said, "Ya I know, my scent."

Julie laughed, as I nodded yes. She looked at me and smiled, "Yes your work out scent has something to do with it my mate, but there are other things..., the way to look at me, the casual touches. And..., your other scent, when you see me, your eyes light up, then there's that human phenome's that says it's more than just lust. Your, I love you scent. You have a 'very' distingue scent when you look at me and, and your eyes go all soft, your, um, I wanna snuggle scent."

I smiled, thinking it might have been the same thing when I met Chree. At first, it was for a little fun, a onetime thing. I soon realized my mistake. I had no problems going out and having 'some fun' with most human woman I met casually. I thought at the time that I just have must have not found that right woman just yet. However, there was something special about Chree and now, Julie. I looked at Julie, not sure how to explain it. Julie was still close so I kissed her full lips and licked her muzzle, and then rubbed my cheek against hers.

I took a deep breath, "In the beginning, I didn't intend to fall for her and the same for you. I just do not know what happen...,"

I took a deep breath trying to organize my thoughts. "However," I said before Julie could inflect something, "I do know..., now, that I have fallen for you Julie Ann. I would be devastated, heartbroken even if you even ever hinted of wanting to leave me now. Yet..., I..., now..., Julie, please, I don't want to admit it, but, yet, I am scared that I still might have feelings for Chree too, I don't know what to do about it. I do not want to hurt you, I have..., and I have the same feeling for you, well, even more for you Julie! I love you more than anything! Yet, I am afraid I still might have feelings for Chree too." Threw my hands up, "I am so messed up here."

Julie licked my cheek, "You are, my sweet mate. But I still love you in spite of that," said with a full smile on her face. "And know this, it is alright, you can love two mates."

"No Julie I can't, humans don't take multiple wives, I mean mates. It, it is not our way. Human's are...,"

Julie laughed, "You can love, remember you are not in a human relation, but a Felidae-ian type relation here. The rules have changed! You need to let go of your preconceived human notions of how many mates you are supposed to have. In a Felidae type of relation, crèche, you are required to have multiple mates. In fact, love, it is highly frowned upon, on my home world, if you do not. They say you're being selfish if you don't have at least three or four mates."

I gave Julie the single eyebrow trick.

Julie laughed, reaching up and pushing my eyebrow back down "Show off! Look, with our birth rate being so far, off from male to female, there just is not enough men to go around. If we do not share, half the women would not even have a mate." Julie brushed my cheek, and then laughed at me, "From a Felidae's perspective, you humans, one man, one-woman thing is wrong. Do not worry my love. I am very happy that I found you. Father is happy that I found you. And if your Percherian friend is ok with it, then I would love...,"

I held up my hand in frustration, "No Julie, I should be happy that I found you, and be satisfied with just that. But, but, I shouldn't have feelings for another for..., furry...,

Julie laughed out, putting her hand, paw over my mouth shouting, "furry girl." Then a huge grin appeared on her face she said, "You my love! Have a furry girl fetish! With a huge laugh and a smile she said, "I suspected you had one."