Space Wrecker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled down to between her legs just looking I could see how wet my Chree was. I pushed her thighs wide open and leaned in licking her outer labia's lips. Her fur around her labia was drenched, as I took in her scent. Chree moaned, as I slowly passed my tongue across her labia's lips. A slight shudder passed through her hips and thighs.

My bunny wanted an orgasm, and she was so ready. I wormed my tongue in trying to avoid hitting her dual clitoris. Every fold that opened made her moan in pleasure. I wiggled my arms in and ran my left down her perineum to touch her rose bud. Instead, I felt my bunny's little butt stretcher toy ring and fed my finger through its plastic ring. Moving and twisting it with just a few licks in the right spot made Chree scream, "Yes, Oh! My GooooOOOD!"

Pleasuring both her front and back hole took my plush bunny girl over the proverbial edge. I sat up and watched Chree shake and wither with her full furry 'B' cup breast thrusted out. I wanted to attack them again, but they were so red and puffy from my earlier abuse. Chree rolled to her side. I helped her along till she was on her knees. Roughly grabbing her hips I pulled her back into my lap.

"Enough of your pleasure fuck toy!" I hissed, I aligned myself up and slammed myself into Chree's vagina. With her face on the padded floor I saw her ears shoot straight out as she screamed.

"AHHHH! No please stop, too much Master, please no more! I will do anything you ask!"

I leaned back to swing my arm, I smacked her ass hard, "Shut up fuck toy, you are going to be doing whatever I want anyway. You have no fucking say in it slut. Learn this and service the crew when they tell you too and I will not have to hurt you like this."

I set a brutal pace as I yelled. I had both of my hands and fingers buried deep into the fur at her hips and savagely pulled and pushed her hips driving my cock into her tender folds.

I knew she had to be tender from yesterday's marathon sexcapade. I took one hand off and dug my fingers into the fur just in front of her tail, that set Chree off screaming, "NOOooOO!"

Chree stiffened up screaming as a fresh wave of fluid gushed from her vagina. I reached down and pulled her ass stretcher as she came, eliciting a fresh scream of pleasure from her.

Dropping the butt plug I pulled myself out, I aligned myself up to her gaping hole and pushed myself in to her screams.

"God NooOO! Please don't take me their!"

I slowly buried myself in her tight, warm ass, as I smacked her ass again, "Shut the fuck up fur slut! You like it!"

"Oh God it hurts, please no. You are too big, you're ripping me apart!"

Chree's ass clinched up trying to stop my invading member, but with her natural oils in her rectum and the slick lube from her vagina, I slid in all the way to the base of my cock hitting her stretched out rosy lips. Digging my fingers back into the fur of her hips. I pulled myself out slowly, and then pulled with all my might slamming my cock deep into bowels.

Chree screamed, "Oh my god. Please stop, you're hurting me, no more, anything but this, please!"

I pulled myself out and slammed myself in, "Stop whimpering, fuck slut and tell me you like it!"

"No pleasSSEE!"

I slammed myself back into her once again. "Say it fuck slut. Tell me you like human cock up your ass!"

"No, please!" I pulled myself out and as I slid myself back in I reached one handed and grabbed her ears pulling her head up, "Say it fuck slut!"

Chree shook her head no.

I stroked back into her tight ass a few more times, before I screamed, "Say it!"

"Yes!" Chree gushed, "I like being fucked in the ass by my human Master!"

I started going at a slower pace, "Tell me you love it, fuck toy."

"Oh god yes, I love being fucked in the ass. I love feeling your large human cock spreading my ass open. Fill my ass with your cum."

I slowly pulled out of Chree's ass; she moaned from its loss, I rolled her over onto her back to look her in the eyes. "Say it bunny slut, tell me where you want me to stick this human cock."

Chree's eyes where wide opened, she bit her lip, "Please master, stick you cock in my fat ass. Fuck my ass. Plough me as many times as you want. Take me Master!"

Knowing I was crushing her tail and how it fed directly into her brain. I slowly pushed my cock back into her ass.

Chree moaned as my cock stretched her open again. Chree sucked in her lower lip as I bottomed out.

"Whose fat, human cock is in your fat ass plush toy?"

"Yours's MassSSTER!"

I slammed myself back into her backside enjoying the increased pressure this position put on my cock. The sawing motion was making Chree a gibbering mess as my weight and cock pushed the nerve bundle at the base of her tail from the inside from the padded flooring, as rubbed it from the outside. I had one hand around her ears, I released my three lower ones and started scratching behind her ears as I also leaned up, sliding three fingers deep into Chree's vagina. It took a few minutes to start feeling the burn in my cock, I was wearing Chree's natural lube thin back there. That slight burning seemed to take me over the edge and I started to cum.

That, intern took Chree over, she screamed, "OH my Fucking hhHHEELEL!"

Her tiny body wiggled and flexed on my spurting cock, filling her backside with my essence.

I do not know how long we laid curled up on the lifeboats padded floor. Long enough for my cock to shrink and start to slide out of her backside. I reached over and pushed her butt plug back in. Chree screamed one last time and passed out.

I woke with a start. Something woke me up curled up around Chree. With all its life support systems were off and the Galveston only provided power to keep the battery's charged and the very small fusion reactor cooled down as the power rods were separated. The only way to tell the passing of time was the faint hissing, and clicks from the Galveston itself. I don't know how long I listen to them, something I never heard before upstairs. She was in a sense, alive.

I slowly stood and dressed myself. I contemplated leaving Chree here to sleep. She looked so peaceful and relaxed, but thought better of it as I heard some louder clicks and whirls from the Galveston's internals; maybe that was what woke me up? I wrapped her in her Kofer and gently picked her up. My little bunny girl mumbled 'noo noo' as I slowly carried her upstairs. I mumbled soothing words along the way and as I laid her down in her bed in the second bedroom.

I looked in the command center and SARA was waiting for someone's input to move the tail section into higher orbit. I was somewhat mad that these stupid AI rules that were in place, I would love to hear the seven fifties spool up while I was down there. I hit the enter key and heard them spool up as we started to pull the back section of the Conda out of the debris field, towards the higher orbit.

Then again, I though, if I still hear them inside the living compartment, and not hear the rest of the automated equipment, maybe I didn't want to be down there when they fired up.

I had to watch the amp meters and sensors readouts, to tell me if I was actually moving since all I saw through the view screen was two corners of the Conda's drive cones. Chree had designated a static point of an hundred miles above the battlefield for the Hennessey group to work. The radar cross view was starting to show we were actually starting to move the tail section more than a few inches a minute.

Even with Chree's program, it was going to take six hours to move the tail section the hundred or so miles higher with a max speed set at twenty MPH, the Galveston needed time to accelerate and deaccelerate the tail section. I had time to retake a shower and get something to eat.

I parked the tail section with the exposed part facing Kozar's sun per the Hennessey group instructions. It was time to go analyze the front half. As I drifted closer to it, SOR, or small object radar alerted me to tiny pieces of the Conda was scattered along my flight path. I had to stop the Galveston and rigged her to enter the debris field. Several drones bolted on the intake screens over the seven fifties.

With the screens in place, we were, forced to a very slow crawl around the Conda's front section, a very slow, boring crawl. SARA automatically throttled the seven fifties down and applied more power to the deflector shielding, but I still heard little metal on metal impacts as we slowly nosed through the heavy debris field.

I circled the front half of the Conda blind, letting radar and SARA guide us as she scanned the hull for structural defects. As the engineering software ran, I moved the Galveston in to hook up a tail to nose pull. Once boom arm touched and locked on, I send the drones out to start bolting on the power cables bolt on plate as the software continued to churn numbers. I watched them as they removed the rear screens so I had half power again, with just the front screens on.

The Ion drives could take small particles through the Magnetics coil accelerators, but anything larger could possibly damage the negative Ion Particle injectors.

Two hours later the analyzing software beeped. The Conda really was a dead ship, when her reactor blew not only did it split the hull in half, but the shock wave broke the front sections back, in three separate places no less. She was going to need a shit ton of plating to make the journey home.

Once again, logic dictated we just land her for disassembly. But that was off the board, since both races have yet to conclude a full peace treaty with the final solution of Kazar II's fate. Whomever peoples inherited this planet, neither side wanted to deal with a slightly radioactive ship as the first thing that greeted them upon landing.

Once decontaminated the steel, copper and other metals would be a valuable resources for the initial colonists. But my father-in-law wanted her home. Including her war dead. She was going to be a tricky pull to get her there. I went over the three breaks, two I could get away with plasti-steel plates and mag clamps to cover the longitudinal breaks hoping the outer hull will support the internal broken parts. The last was going to require some sort, of welded on cross braces longitude and latitude to support that broken section.

I kept looking at the debris field for something when I slapped my head, there was enough broken internal supports sticking out of the back of the front half I did not need to go far for what I was looking for. I looked over the 3D model looking for the right piece to cut off when I felt two hands slip over my shoulders and rub my chest.

I looked up to see the bottom of Julie's snout staring at the screens. I went through the screens showing her what I was in the middle of and the simple typed out note pad list of things still needed to be, done. With her leaning down to kiss my head, I hit the button on the seat and relinquished the chair. I stood and started to greet Julie with a little lip action and cheek grooming when SARA beeped informing me she found the right piece of super structure needed to brace the ship's hull to only to be answered by my stomach rumbling.

Julie laughed and rubbed my cheek. "Go eat love and relax. I got this, if I have questions, I will come get you."

I nodded yes and relinquished the seat to her. I had missed lunch so I typed in a Pho noodle and beef bowl and decided a rum and a double shot of coke was in order. After dinner, I went to the salon to catch up on Julie's progress and try to read a few pages on the Galveston's manual. If the girls were reading it, I guess I should too. I think somewhere between page eighty-six and eighty-seven the curse of the recliner stuck.

Julie woke me a little later to put me to bed. As we walked to the bedroom, I ran my hand down her side and over her hip. Julie moaned and turned giving me a sexy grin.

I smiled and stuck out my tongue and wagged it.

Julie huffed out a laugh. "I will never turn 'that, down."

She gave me a sexy type of smile as she undid the clasp on her Kofer. I reached for the knot on my kofer but Julie smacked my hand with that same smile. She reached in and carefully undid it. When my kofer was on the floor next to hers, she pushed me backwards until the back of my knees hit the bed and I fell into it. I scooted back watching my kitty go all predator mode.

She crawled on to the edge with her eyes locked onto mine. She slowly stalked towards me on her hands and knees, her eyes never leaving mine. I could see her wide sexy hips and ass, move above her back as she slowly stalked me. Her long rope like tail sticking straight up, with the last third twitching left and right with each move.

With each step she took closer, her wide bubble butt changed positions. Each globe raising and falling as her wide hips twisted with every step. Just the mental picture of what it might of looked like from behind got me hard. The physical picture from this side had me already rock hard.

I imagined her puffy pink slit and red rose dancing left and right in the air..., it made me moan with anticipation. Then she licked her lips in that slow sensual way. Her long tongue slipped out at the middle of her upper split lip as she drug it backwards across the top of her lip. Only to circle to her lower lip to slowly circling it to the other side, then back to her upper and then back, front to her split upper lip.

My extremely painful hard-on flinched in answer. It must have brought a drop of pre-come to its tip. Because Julie's eyes locked onto it, without a hint preparation she pounced the few feet in-between my legs. As her hands hit my meager waist, her wide jaws opened and her long tongue circled my cock's base as her long snout took my length in one single gulp.

Her long tongue slid from my base, along the bottom of my cock to fold up around the tip removing that single drop of pre-come as she drag her tongues entire length across the tip of my cock. I was shaking from the combined pleasure her entire length of her snout encircling my cock. She swirled her tongue over the tip of my cock making me moan. If she would have stroked me or pulled her lips up, I think I would have cum right then.

As it was, she froze up, and shuddered enjoying the taste of my pre-cum. She moaned from around my cock, "UmmmMM!"

She slowly pulled her lips back as she pushed her long tongue out at the same time and it was my turn to moan. Julie swirled her long tongue around the tip nearly bringing me to the proverbial edge. The she lowered her snout below my cock and with her tongue she licked me from the testicles along the bottom to just below my tip.

I hissed out a single word, "Julie!"

The she looked up into my eyes with her evil smile, "Uh ah, not so fast Mark Walker. You scented your bunny girl earlier today without me. I can smell it throughout the ship. I can even taste a little of her on you my mate." Julie grinned at me, "Where did you ravaged her this time? And what did you do to her?"

I shook my head no with a smile, teasing my kitty.

Julie tilted her head with a grin, and then lower her eyes to my cock. She opened her mouth and placed her two long k9's to either side of my mushroom head, then closed her lips around it. For what felt like a thousand years of torture she swirled her long tongue over my sensitive cocks head over and over. I flinched and bucked trying to get her to stop, but her long claws reminded me not to move too much, I think I screamed several times.

Julie opened her mouth releasing me, "Talk fly boy or I will have continue this. I can smell your fresh scent coming off her body and all throughout the ship. What I want to know Mister. Is where and what did you do to her. She's passed out in her room with a silly grin on her furry face."

I grinned at Julie, "like the one you're wearing, fur ball?"

A shocked look crossed Julie's face that morphed into her evil grin as she leaned down to take me back into her mouth. I know I screamed several times for saying that. A thousand years, fuck it felt like a million, this time.

Julie released my cock and did that slow, sensual lip lick, then drug her thumb claw across my hip as she looked up with her evil grin going. "Do you want to reconsider that last statement fly boy?"

I did not take my eyes off of Julie's evil grin as I smiled, "Nope."

Julie grinned at me, and licked her lips again, making me moan. "You're asking for it fly boy."

"Do your worst fur ball."

She leaned down and took me back into her mouth. She placed her two long K9's against my glands and swirled her tongue all over just my cocks head making me flinch from the over stimulation. Julie's thumb claws poked me reminding me not to move. I was fighting her for no other reason than to tease her. By her second lick, I was questioning my sanity. Can the mad, self-diagnose?

I think I held out for nearly two minutes, but holy fuck it felt like a billion, in actuality, maybe thirty seconds. I was bleeding from several small holes on my hips as I tried bucking her off. But, in the end, I caved. She literally brought me to the breaking point. I think I was even crying at that point.

"Ok, ok I will talk," I managed to squeak out between moans.

Julie casually looked up with that evil grin going. She did her slow sensual lip-licking thing, again. Forcing me to swallow a smart aleck reply, I was going to give.

"We had to go to the hanger bay to deploy the drone wash station. Instead of coming back upstairs she led me to the life boat, where I tied her up and did a full rape scenario."

Julie laughed, "See, that wasn't too hard, not like thissss," she said squeezing my hard on.

Julie crawled up still gripping my cock and rubbed its head against her fur as she crawled up, damn it I was hurting. The only relief is when I felt her warm wet vagina. I think I screamed I know I did when I felt her vagina engulf my cock. With her power thigh muscles, she slowly raised herself up and down. I felt every ripple and crease in her vagina as she teased my rubbed raw cock, and her slow fuck.              

I woke when Julie crawled into our bed and snuggled up next to me. I do not remember falling asleep after she teased me to the breaking point, and when she finally allowed me to cum, I saw stars, then a massive black hole that swallowed my consciousness. I did not know I could black out like that. I slipped back into that black hole holding on to my kitty. My cock was still aching from her slow fuck.

My bladder woke me a second time. After a quick shower, I wolfed down a breakfast sandwich with my first cup of coffee. With a second cup of coffee following, my second sandwich I went to see where Chree was. She already had two of the small torpedo frigate next to the front haft of the Conda.

She had us on a return trip to the debris field. I leaned over the chair and kissed Chree between her ears. The way she shuddered told me, I needed to do this when I tied her up next. She touched the button on the chair and stood up into my arms. I leaned down, kissed her, and groomed her cheek.

"Easy there flyboy. Keep that up and I won't want dinner...,"

I dug my fingers into her back fur and ran them down towards her tail. I growled into her shoulder, "But maybe I am on the menu for tonight."

Chree licked my cheek, "Maybe later fly boy, both bunny holes are a little sore. And I missed lunch, and this girl is starving. Besides the Hennessey group just came out of sub-light and they are a few hours out. They are wishing to talk to you once you got up. I just picked up all five of the cutter drones off the Conda, they are done fixing the Conda's hull. We are on our way to pick up the Xanadu and the torpedo frigate Terarza."

"So all three breaks in the superstructure have been repaired, well enough for its final flight home?"

1...910111213...15