Space Wrecker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Mark! Too Much! Please!"

I was not letting go.

I kept up the direct stimulation of Julie's clitoris until she hissed and yowled in an orgasm. Julie lowered the pressure of her thighs, taking a little weight off, of my face. I could finally breathe again. I hated to be 'that' guy who only went for the clitoris, but I was having trouble breathing.

I thought I was in the clear, but Julie pushed Chree off, of me and quickly took her spot. Julie slid on to me and wasted no time pounding herself into me. I reached up to play with Julies dancing breasts but she took my hands and put them on my side.

"No, please there sore now...,"

I looked up at Julie as Chree crawled over me blocking my view.

I got smothered in wet white fur. Chree lowered herself, and then rocked her hips a little telling me I had a new job. I had no choice and started licking Chree. Julie was working herself into another orgasm and was bound, and determined to taking me with her.

I tried to concentrate on Chree's vagina, but Julie had worked herself into a brutal pace that I could not ignore. I came without a warning and bucked into Julie as I moaned into Chree's vagina. Julie did not stop her pounding. Every nerve was now screaming in my cock. I pulled on Chree's rear clit hood in frustration making her scream out in pleasure.

I woke to SARA's voice saying FTL in thirty minutes. I tried to move my arms, but both were buried under warm furry bodies. My left hand was still between Chree's legs stuck, literally to her fur as she was laying on my arm. As my right hand was between Julies breasts as her head was laying on my chest. A sharp claw tapped my hip, "Shower or we are just going to start this shit all over again."

I groaned as I pulled my dead right arm out from under Julie and carefully extracted my left from between Chrees's legs. I struggled to stand and make my way to the bathroom. Sleeping, and having sex on the hard floor sucks. The warm water did wonders, I was just finished rinsing the soap off my body when my girls walked in and pushed me out. I wrapped a towel around my waist and laid down on the bed.

I tried to remember what happened after I passed out the first time or was it the second time? Chree woke me once as she took another ride on me, followed by Julie riding me twice more. My hips were hurting and I was a little raw down there as well. My back felt like a jigsaw puzzle with crisscrossed scratches all over it.

I woke with a start, it felt like I was falling, but after a few heartbeats I realized we just entered sub-space. I got up and put on my kofer. I walked into the salon where I found Julie and Chree curled up on the couch. Julie scooted over a bit making room for me in the middle and I snuggled in under the blanket. Chree was sound asleep but Julie was wide-awake reading from her tablet.

I got mine off the arm of the couch. I was about to say something to Julie but she touched my lips with her finger, then pointed at Chree's ears. She touched my nose with hers and licked my cheek. We rode out the six-hour plus jump in silence texting each other like school kids.

I worked over the simulation on the salon's main screen as Julie read. I found that attaching two more wrecks below the other ships reduced it by another point one. But I was going to be near, to over the Galveston's max tow weight limit. And, with this being a tricky tow as it was, I didn't want to add more weight. Welding and cabling wasn't going to secure the tail section to the front part of the hull, secure enough to safely break the ships speed in a tail type deceleration move.

It was going to be the Galveston up front and the bolted on five fifties working in tandem. Something I did not like to do. There was always a small chance to stress crack the welds on the five fifties bolt on plates, in this type of braking manure, but with this type of pull, I had no choice.

The time line was still up in the air, because I did not know how long the Hennessey group would need. So I typed a message to them with the 3D model Chree created with hopes that could give me a rough estimate of how long. SARA would transmit it as soon as we entered normal space.

I woke up as soon as we burst into normal space, I must have fallen asleep some time during the jump. Julie rubbed my shoulder and pointed at Chree. I nodded yes and got up. I carried Chree into the bedroom where we all three got into bed. I fell asleep in the middle of my fur pile as SARA slowed us down entering the Kozar system.

I woke with just Julie snuggled up next to me. I looked around for Chree, she wasn't in the bathroom, the light was off, that is when I heard the hanger door clunk open. I asked SARA to bring up a view on the bedroom monitor at half brightness. The camera view had us nose to tail with the Conda's tail section.

Chree had the Omi pods extended and the two of the four boom arms extended, Chree had them clamped-on just above the Conda's Ion drive cones. Two D875's drones were making their way a long the boom arms with the extra-long tow clamp extension. I carefully crawled out from under Julie letting her sleep. A quick shower and cup of coffee had me ready for the day.

With my coffee in hand, I watched Chree pull us in with just the boom arm to attach the Galveston's nose clamp to the tow clamp extension. With a steady hand, she pulled the Galveston in close, aligning the two Pillow block type hitches and locked us in.

"Your awful smooth with the joy stick there girl."

Chree turned around and smiled with a small wrinkling of her nose. "Gotten some practice in recently, handling the..., your joy stick."

I laughed as I watched her little fingers dance over the keyboard retracting the boom arms and pulling in the omi pods.

"How far were you planning on pulling this out?

"I was thinking maybe hundred or so miles higher in orbit, just out of the debris field...," We both look down at a red light on the control panel. Chree typed to open the alarm page.

"The drones are coming back a little hot," She said. "The wash station is failing to deploy to rinse them."

Chree got up and we both went down to the hanger deck. As we walked over she looked over her shoulder and said. "Did you fail to unlock the wash stations too?"

"I don't like doing hot jobs, so I never needed too."

She caught me looking at her wonderful ass swaying in her kofer. I looked up and stared into her blue on blue eyes, "I ah...,"

Chree laughed and turned back as she walked, but let her hand slide to the hem of her kofer and pulled it sideways showing me her ass cheeks and butt crack. I froze, staring, as the cloth draped back over her white furry ass. I caught a glimpse of something black poking out of her ass, I had an instantly hard-on. Chree pulled the locking pin on the hazmat washing station. She stepped back and said, "SARA, deploy the Hazmat wash station."

'Deploying'.

The wide front panel folded up as the lower catch basin slid out. Three sides were heavy clear plastic sheets that stretched taunt as the unit fully deployed. I heard and watched the outer side hatch unlock and the hydraulic cylinders pull the door in and start to slide it to the side.

I was staring at the upper atmosphere of Kazar II with four dead Felidae federation heavy cruisers floating in the distance. Seeing space like this with just a thin layer of an energy field protecting me from the vacuum of space made me shiver. I could see one of the D875's standing on the side of the ship waiting.

Chree walked by, brushing my hard-on, then, she quickly reached back and grabbed my hand, "Come on. The 875's wants in to clean up. And it will not enter until we are out of the hanger."

Chree led me across the hanger, instead of going back upstairs. Chree walked me to the main, center, lower service corridor. As the service door closed behind us. I heard locks engage and turned to see the green light going to red. SARA was depressurizing the hanger bay.

I could hear the clicks and pumps start up, evacuating the hanger deck of air. Something you never hear upstairs. Just above us, was the heart of the Galveston, I could see both Cummings seven fifties housings between the huge support beams and cables. I ran my hand along a cross brace of Chromium steel and Tungsten Carbide core cross braces, until I passed a main frame support beam of neurosteel, or neutron-steel.

A complex mixture of heavy, ultra-dense type of steels made from the cores of neutron stars. I could actually feel the soft gravitational pull of this super strong dense steel. This heavy steel gave the Galveston it's lateral and longitudinal strength, but added tons of weight due to the fact of the super dense material. Literally, everything else on the ship was, bolted to this brace and main pan. It was the backbone of the Galveston. It gave the small ship, the structure rigidity to tow ships, ten times its size.

We passed the corridor to the second floor stairs and worked our way back further into the Galveston's rear. At the end of the corridor, a right would take us through a blast door to the main electrical and reactor section. However, Chree turned left to manual control section and our final destination.

Any inner galactic ship over five hundred tons was required by law to have them. Some of smaller pleasure craft had them as well. Most came in the small single person size, what one of my instructors referred to as coffin life pods. A small single person pod that gave just enough room to be comfortable as you slowly died in space.

The coffin types were big enough for a full size person to lay down inside. The bulk of the smaller units was for life support only. With the Galveston's size, she had room to spare and Miller's designers made the escape pod a true, lifeboat. With enough room for three adults to survive up to sixty days adrift. With food and even a small head. Something the smaller coffin types, could not even afford that.

The Galveston's lifeboat had a large padded center area where three people could lay out nice and comfortable as they waited pick up. Chree pulled me into it. As soon Chree stepped in, she dropped her Kofer and fell face first onto the padded floor. Chree stuck her butt up, wiggling it and her fluffy diamond shaped tail at me. I could see the hint of a dark colored black ring protruding from Chree's butt as she said, "Come on Captain, rape your bunny's butt."

I smiled and undid the knot on my kofer, letting it fall to the floor. I opened a couple of compartments until I found the one with the Velcro straps. I had to open the package, these were for securing any lose things, and I guess my bunny girl had got loose. Chree looked at what I had in my hands and smiled. She wiggled her hips as I knelt down behind her. Chree looked over her should at me with a pleading look.

"Please..., Mark. Make your bunnies butt hurt like her cunny. It has been six months since you took me there I want feel you there again. Ravage me back there. "

I slid my hand across her butt cheek and squeezed it. "Are you sure Chree?"

"Yes, Mark. Please..., it is my kink."

"Why here?"

"I don't know...,' she said with a pleading look. She shrugged her shoulders, "I guess because it is my kink. It is a private thing, and I do not want to do it in front of Julie. She says she is ok with it, but I do not know. It is something I want to share with you, but only you..., does that make any sense?"

I pulled Chree up and licked her cheek, then rubbed mine with it. "Yes. Yes it kind of does. But I am just afraid of hurting you or going too far."

"Don't be Mark! I will let you know if I need you to stop. I really do feel safe with you in control. If I yell 'Galveston', stop for reals. Till then, don't. Do anything you want to me, use me to your hearts content. Use me as your plush fuck toy..., force me to do things, even clean you afterwards, Percherian's are rather clean back there, just don't forget to pull my ears this time."

I looked into Chree's eyes, she smiled and nodded her head yes, "hard."

"Are you sure? I don't want to go too far and really hurt you."

Chree only nodded yes, then wiggled her butt against my hard on and tail against my chest. I circled her waist with my arms and ran them up her chest then pinched her nipples. Chree hissed, "Don't forget to abuse them, make them just as sore, hurt me Mark, then hurt me again, and when you think I am hurting enough, do it again. It's the physical pain during the sex I want. Let yourself go with me."

I looked at Chree, as she looked at me from over her shoulder. "It is my kink I fantasize about, about being taken." Chree closed her eyes and folded her ears over her face in shame, "I want you to abuse me, rape me, humiliate me, shame me..., call me names, do anything you want." Chree lifted one of her ears and looked at me from over her shoulder, "let yourself go Mark..., I want this, abuse me till it hurts."

I nodded yes and pinched her nipples hard, then ran my arms up lifting her arms. When I had both of hers above her head, I pushed her with my chest forcing her to fall face first back onto the padded floor. I half fell on top of her then crawled up until I was sitting on her back still holding her arms above her head.

I whispered into her left ear, "Your Captain is very disappointed with you fuck bunny, you have denied him your body for the last six months. And, the crew tells me you're rather stingy with it as well. It is time for another lesson fuck bunny. This time you will learn how to submit."

Chree moaned "NNnnooOO," into the floor padding.

I swung her arms around her back and crossed them. I took a medium length Velcro tie with a buckle at one end and looped it around her left wrist, then wrapped it around her right forearm and elbow, then back though the buckle and attached the prickly side to the soft side securing it. I did the same with her right wrist to her left arm and elbow. This forced her shoulder back hard. I turned her over and looked down at her.

With her shoulder pulled back, her full 'B' cup breasts were, pushed out towards me, I leaned down and sucked a nipple in my mouth biting and teasing it.

"Ow, please no." Chree moaned.

I sucked harder and scrapped my teeth on it forcing Chree to scream, "God please nnnooOO, you're hurting me!"

"Its either this or you are going to spend the day, sucking me off bunny girl."

"No, please neither...,"

I sucked her nipple in as took her left one between my fingers and pinched it hard, as I sucked the other across my teeth. Chree screamed trying to dislodge from me her chest, "OOOOWWWww. Oh my god nnNNOooOO! AAAAHHHhhh!"

My bunny girl quidifol-ed. I sucked up the squirt in my mouth and then off her other breast. I licked her left nipple, Chree twisted her chest, "No, please, it hurts."

"I don't care slut, I want more or you are going to deep throat me as well."

"God, please no!"

I took her nipple and started sucking again, Chree flinched and twisted but I held on with my teeth and a tight suction with my lips. Every time she tried to twist or turn she pushed her breast in my face. I was rubbing my tongue across her sensitive nipple, and twisting her right one when she froze up again, and screamed. "AHHHhhhhHH!"

This time she flooded my mouth with her sweet breast milk. I slurped up what was in my mouth and licked it off my right hand and her fur. Chree collapsed back down to the padded floor with her legs splayed out, she was crying as she choked out. "Please no more, they hurt."

"Deep throat me bunny slut!"

"NO!"

"Or..., I get another taste."

"No, please, they hurt. No more, please!"

I did not ask a second time, I placed a hand on her chest to keep her flat against the floor, sucking harder on Chree's breasts. Her screams filled the lifeboat, as I wanted another taste of her. "No more please I BEG OF YOU!!!"

Her swollen nipple expanded between my teeth as I sucked. Her screams got louder until her final scream. Chree took a deep breath, and screamed as her breast released another torrent of lactate in my mouth.

Chree was crying her areolas had puffed out folding the white fur down as her swollen nipples stood out nice and proud.

Chree sniffed, "NO more please! I beg of you, I will do anything you ask!

"Deep throat me bunny slut!"

"I will suck you off Captain."

"I didn't ask that slut!"

"I, I don't know if I can Captain..., your too big."

I latched on to her swollen nipple and Chree screamed "God nnnNNOOOoo! Please Captain I will deep throat you! No more they hurt!"

I rolled Chree over and pulled her up to her knees. I sat on the padded bench and looked down on her, "If I feel your tongue bards, I am going spend the day milking you."

"No please, I will be good. I promise."

I opened my legs, "Get to it."

Chree crawled on her knees between my legs, she held her head down and her ears were folded over her face in shame. I reached down, pinching one of her nipples again, to my surprise I got a few dribbles of her lactate. Chree screamed.

"Remember slut," I barked, "If I feel your tongue barbs...,"

"AHHH! PLEASE, no I promise!"

Chree leaned in and took me very gently into her mouth. She used her tongue only in one direction. She kept a slow and careful pace. I let her get me close, but I didn't want to rush my ejaculation so I took hold of Chree's ears and pulled her a little deeper then off of me. I looked down and she looked like she was shaking with need, then she looked up at me, there was an animalistic lust in her blue eyes.

With both of her ears in my one hand, I pulled her down on my cock forcing her to take me deeper into her throat. Chree moaned, and I could feel her throat vibrate on my cock head as she tried to accommodate my length, and size. When she relaxed her throat enough for my cock to pass into her throat, I pulled her all the way down with her ears. I could feel her struggles from my cock.

I passed the point of no return as I forced Chree's mouth on and off my cock with just her ears. Her moans took me over the edge and shot several loads deep into her opened gullet, I pulled out and put one load across her cheek and nose, I held her off of me by her ears and rubbed my cock on her other cheek.

I released her ears, "Clean me up slut." I shouted, as I reached down, palming her breast, rubbing her nipple as well, that made her moan. "Remember what I said about your tongue barbs and what I would do if I feel them."

Chree nodded yes, "Yes Captain." She leaned in to clean me off. I let her soft lips work to keep me hard. I grabbed Chree's ears and pulled her off of me and pulled down so she was forced to look up at me, she had a line of my cum across her nose, the only way I could tell was from the slight pink flesh near her nose slits where the fur thinned out a little.

"I like my cum on your face, bunny slut, it improves your looks. Make sure it stays there."

Chree looked down with a slight shiver, "Yes Master"

I wanted a taste of her so I stood, pulling her up with me and stepped into the middle of the padded floor, lowering her onto her back, Chree kept her legs closed, but as I knelt, I forced them open to my perusal. I leaned forward and bit her nipple and licked it."

Chree screamed, "Ahhh NNNnnooOO!"

I sucked hard and gave the right nipple the same treatment. "Please no more they hurt!"

I kept it up, as Chree screamed "NOOoooOO!"

Chree's Quidifol, flooding my mouth with her sweet milk. Both of her nipples were now a dark shade of red and very swollen, I leaned up and looked into her eyes.

"Never close your legs to me again fuck toy! The next time I want to look, touch, or even lick you, you will submit! One more transgression and I will fuckin milk you all day!"

Chree was sniffing as she cried. She shuddered then folded her ears over her face whimpering, "Yes Master, I am sorry Master. Forgive your fuck bunny..., please."

1...89101112...15