Spaghetti and Porn Movies

Story Info
The newlyweds' first dinner and porn movie.
2.1k words
3.82
17.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a period piece set in the '60s and is based on personal experience. Playboy and Screw were popular publications that I recall. I don't remember where porn movies were sold. They probably were under-the-counter purchases but were readily available from a friend/cousin/brother-in-law. This was before CDs or DVDs or internet. Nope, no iPhones either. It was the 'Stoned Age'. These movies were called 'smokers' - the rooms would fill with cigarette smoke as the guys watched.

My new wife and I lived in an efficiency apartment costing $115 per month. I was clearing $92 a week and gas was $0.20 per gallon - honest. The movie we watched was titled "Happy Feet".

While the setting is true-life, the sex is in my imagination according to my bride.

*****

This is our first night home after our honeymoon I am making a spaghetti dinner. Hank insisted I wear an apron while I cooked - nothing else. He's standing naked behind me while I'm stirring my Mom's homemade sauce. He began rubbing his hard cock against my ass, making me swoon, my pussy was wet.

He bit me on my neck below the right ear and told me he was going to fuck me in the kitchen, right now. My legs began to buckle as he held me by my waist and moved me over to our new kitchen table and bent me over the top. He's going to take me from behind in the 'dog bitch' position that he knew I loved.

My juices are flowing down the insides of my legs; my heart is pounding, my breathing quick. He rubbed the head of his cock on my pussy lips to get it wet and started entering me as I felt myself encircled by a warm aura. He pushed in a few inches, and pulled back. His right hand covered my breast and squeezed making my cookies crumble (made my nipples pop). He moved in and out slowly until I begged him to fuck me."

"Who do you want me to fuck?" he whispered while his left hand grabbed by other breast and squeezed my hard nipple.

"Me." I said trying to back up onto that wonderful cock.

"Who's me?" He asked, pushing further into my hot cunt.

"Your wife." I answered.

"Do you mean my fucking slut wife?" he said, louder. "My cock sucking, slutty whore of a wife?" as he pushed further into me.

He knows I'm turned on by his dirty talk. I think I secretly want to be his slut. "Fuck your cock sucking whoring slut wife...please." I begged.

He rammed his cock the rest of the way and I orgasmed.

"OH!" I said. "Fuck me hard, baby, hard."

Hank lengthened his strokes into my womanhood, and started banging his balls against my ass. He kept increasing the speed of his penetrations, listening to my squeals.

I came again and tried pushing myself up from the table with my arms. He pushed me back down and slowed his strokes, increasing the force of the impact to my hips. His cock was creamy white with the churning of our combined fluids as he came inside me violently. I could feel ropes of hot semen coating my vagina as he came again and again. He lay over me, exhausted.

He pulled me into his arms and handed me a bath towel to wipe between my legs. He pulled me to him and crushed me with his wonderful kisses.

"I love you, wife."

"I love you, my husband." I replied.

We set the table for two with candle light providing the mood aided by a bottle of Chianti. We gazed in each other's eyes the entire meal.

Suddenly his foot was between my legs. He had a mischievous look on his face as his big toe lifted my apron front and sought my pussy. I moved my pelvis to greet him. He'd never done this before, and it felt wicked. I inched my ass forward as he splayed this toes apart and began to pump my already wet pussy. He kept frigging me with his toes until I came all over his foot and the chair. We finished dinner and he helped with the dishes.

For desert we sat on the floor naked in front of the couch. I had a can of Reddi-wip cream that I covered his cock with and sucked him off. He grabbed the can from me and pulled me by the leg until my shoulders and head were on the carpet with my pussy up in his lap. He squirted the whipped cream in my pussy and then emptied the can on my ass.

This was something new. He had two-fingered my ass many times, but nothing else. He ate my pussy out for what seemed like forever, and nibbled my clit making me orgasm. I was in ecstasy.

Then he stood up still holding me and fucked my cunt while he held me by the crook of my knees draped down in front of him with my head and arms on the floor. I came again. Then he shifted his arms, withdrew from my pussy and rammed his cock into my virgin ass in one thrust.

I saw stars and, although I felt a little pain, it felt good and he slowly lowered my body until I was in a pretzel position bent over with my legs behind my head with my face near my cunt watching him pound away at my ass. I've never been fucked coiled up like this with this view. I always knew I was limber, but not like this. It was fantastic to watch and my juices kept pouring out of my pussy dripping down over my face and mouth.

I stretched my hand behind Hank's ass grabbing his fucking balls - hard. His cocked plopped out of my ass and I twisted and stretched my body until his cock was in my mouth. We looked at each other and I squeezed his balls some more and managed to say "Fuk mah sluddy faz."

Hank slipped his hips forward and started thrusting his cock into my throat. I couldn't breathe and was getting light-headed. I just had to stay conscious a bit more as I could feel his balls tightening for his climax. He exploded in my throat and I didn't move as he came in my esophagus until everything went white.

I immediately came to and grabbed Hank's cock and stuck it back in my mouth and sucked out his remaining cum.

He sat beside me on the carpet so I rose up and pulled his head into my pussy and told him to "Eat your slutty whore, baby."

I love a man's mouth on my cunt and he eats pussy real good. I spread my thighs wider so he had a better angle to eat me out as I started to rock my hips and squatted lower and started shaking my ass. It was hard standing up because Hank was biting my clit giving me another orgasm. Hank lay me down on the couch and let me ride out those wonderful spasms.

"Oh, I love being fucked." I told him, grabbing him around the neck and hugging him tight. "I want to be your stanky, cum slut whore."

"Marie, you are my stanky cum slut whore. You are going to stay like you are with my dried cum all over you."

I bent in half as Hank approached me from the rear and quickly penetrated my still open ass with his recovered cock. He didn't last long, but he came and I enjoyed it.

"I want you to watch that smoker with me after I shower. You pull out the movie projector and we can clean up later."

Hank took his shower while I rearranged the living room. I'm deliciously sore all over, and knew I smelled like a whorehouse mattress. I sat on the carpet in front of the couch with the 8mm movie projector on the coffee table in front of me. I was anticipating watching my first porn movie.

I knew from my girlfriends that men watched dirty movies of women being fucked. Nice girls didn't watch. I wanted to watch but never got the chance. The movie tonight was one shown at Hank's bachelor party. My father got the film from a buddt. I'll ask Mom what she knows about Dad and the porn film.

Hank came from the shower and sat on the couch next to his bride and threaded the film, turned on the projector pointing at the white wall and turned off the living room light.

The black and white movie opened with what appeared to be a closed window curtain with the head of a man peeping through and the title morphed around until it spelled "Tom is Peeping". There is no sound.

Marie watched the opening scene of a 1950's bedroom with a full bed, nightstand and side chair with a young woman walking towards the bed and sitting down. The woman is wearing a black and white polka dot, full dress with petticoat and a button down sweater. She places her purse on the chair to her right and takes off her espadrilles and removes her sweater. She then unsnaps her thigh high nylons from her garter belt, unzips her dress in back and pulls it down to her waist exposing her dark, full bra. She pulls the dress down and takes it off revealing black panty briefs.

The woman then centers herself on the bed leans against the headboard and picks up a paperback titled, "Show Case" and starts reading from the middle of the book. While reading she moves her right leg to the side and her hand goes down to her crotch and she starts stroking herself.

She starts rubbing herself faster and then pulls the edge of her briefs aside exposing her shaved pussy. Marie is startled by the woman's hairless cunt and inserts her fingers in her own pussy just like the porn star is doing. Hank watches Marie's hand disappear into her slit and grasps his stiff cock. The actress is now putting all her fingers inside her cunt and Marie does likewise.

The camera spends a lot of close-up time on the actress fingering herself. A close-up of her face shows she is very pretty. Her hair is swept up and she has mascara on her eyelids. She continues to strum her fingers urgently in her vagina and then abruptly pulls off her briefs and reaches for a black dildo under her pillow. The dildo has a base for attachment to a table and appears only 6 inches long. She wets the dildo in her mouth and inserts it in her pussy. The close-up camera view shows her masturbating with the dildo.

Marie has had two orgasms by this time and notices Hank's cock is erect and pounces on it eagerly without taking her eyes off the movie.

The actress continues to frig herself with the dildo as the camera pans out bringing another window into view. You can see the legs of a man sticking out from under the curtain and then his head peeks through the center of the panels.

The peeper is a good looking young man with a DA haircut with a squiggle in front. The actress glances towards the window, sees the peeper and tries to cover herself with a pillow throwing the dildo at him.

He comes from behind the curtain and there is a brief exchange of unknown dialog between the two and then they begin wrestling in bed and come up kissing. She loses her bra and helps him take down his pants exposing his jockey shorts which he pulls off. He leaves his golf shirt on and gets in bed with the actress and begins fingering her while she strokes him.

They spend a lot of time playing with each other and kissing. She has small tits, but a nice fuckable ass. His cock appears larger than average. She does a piss poor job of giving him a blow job and then he enters her from behind.

He does her doggy style and then moves her to the edge of the bed and holds her legs up by her head and fucks her good.

Marie climbed on Hank and now has his cock in her pussy facing away keeping her eyes on the movie. .

The actress now gets on peeper's hips and slides his cock inside her facing him. Then she turns around cowgirl style with her back to him. She gives him a good ride. The scene dissolves and reopens with him pounding her in the missionary style. He reaches his climax and pulls out and comes over the actress' stomach and breasts.

The peeper then lies next to her on his back and they kiss.

The End.

"I want to do that, Hank. I want to shave my pussy and be a porn star. I want you to film me fucking guys, and have them cum all over me.