Spanish Bull for My Girlfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
We celebrate our anniversary with a local BBC on Ibiza.
3.1k words
4.54
4.7k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe this is really happening.

Thomás kneels down between my girlfriend's legs and starts to kiss her inner thighs while I sit down next to her on the edge of the bed, watching the scene unfold before she pulls me into a deep kiss.

Leonie moans softly, holding me tight.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Thomás quickly take off her Calvin Klein thong, leaving her in just her white sneaker socks.

She is dripping wet and her juice shimmers in the dim room light. I take her left breast in my hand, caressing it with my fingertips, pinching her nipple slightly, and her moans get louder as he buries his face in her pussy.

Thomás is eating her slowly, starting to concentrate on her clit and gently pushing two fingers into her tight wet pussy.

I can see her body starting to tense up as he finger-fucks her rhythmically, hitting her inner walls with both fingers and skillfully licking her clit.

Leonie clearly likes it and I watch her beautiful body twitching with excitement.

When she opens her eyes, our eyes meet for what seems like an endless moment, and I can see that she is slowly but surely heading for another orgasm.

I know it's coming soon, so I grab her neck and continue to kiss her passionately. She clutches my head and pulls me closer to her, getting ready for her second explosion.

All of a sudden, Thomás slides his fingers out of her and gets up.

He grabs Leonie roughly by the waist and turns her around so that she kneels on all fours in front of him.

"God, you're such an eye candy! And a dirty little slut too!" he says as his hands grab her ass cheeks and spread them slightly.

What a surreal and at the same time incredibly hot scene.

I realize what's about to happen and get up from the bed to bring him a condom and some lube, noticing a distinct difference in the way he talks and handles Leonie. He definitely appears more dominant, and somehow I love how this black hunk degrades and owns my sweet girlfriend.

He takes both the condom and the lube, but we don't exchange a word.

There is a significant amount of silence as he tears open the condom wrapper and rolls it over his immense cock, while the only sound in the room comes from Leonie, still breathing heavily from her near-orgasm.

She's resting her head on the bed and lifts her ass slightly to position herself in front of him.

"Can't wait to feel you!" Thomás says, putting a lot of lube on his dick and on her sweet pussy. She lets out a tender moan as he touches her, and I can see her ass shaking in anticipation.

"Please go easy on me in the beginning.." she adds turning back to him.

He immediately gives her left ass cheek a hard slap and growls, "Shut up and don't tell me what not to do, girl! I know exactly how to deal with white little sluts like you."

She does as she is told and turns to face forward again, now looking in my direction.

I take a seat at the head of the bed and slowly begin to jerk off while I watch my beautiful girlfriend spellbound, preparing to get fucked for the first time by a man other than me.

I watch the whole scene closely with a pounding heart as Thomás puts one foot on the bed and grabs her hips.

He slowly slides his big black cock along her pussy lips a few times before positioning it directly at her wonderful hole -- A place that only I have had the pleasure of visiting so far.

"OH. MY. GOD!"

She gasps and moans loudly into the sheets as he finally enters her.

I can't believe this is happening. I look straight into her eyes and feel my cock twitching as I see her reaction to Thomás sliding his huge dick slowly and carefully into her.

I start jerking off faster as he almost goes all the way out -- only to dive right back in, not giving her any time to get used to his size, which he repeats a few times.

Leonie immediately starts to roll her eyes and loses eye contact with me as he goes a bit deeper.

"Fuuck girl, you're freaking tight! I'm not even halfway in," Thomás says as he gives her a proper spank on her right ass cheek. She groans loudly and buries her face in the sheets, unable to answer.

Her entire body begins to shake slightly as he picks up the pace a bit, giving her a decent pounding. Leonie moans loudly, and Thomás starts grunting with each thrust, pushing more and more inside my girl.

Suddenly he pulls it all the way out, grips her hips tightly, and pushes her back onto his huge cock, most of which disappears back into her pussy before he slowly goes out again.

"OH MY... Fuuuuck you're gonna tear me apart!!!" is all Leonie can say in a trembling voice. It's such an incredible scene -- like a porn, but with the girl you love.

Thomás doesn't seem to want to let her calm down at all and grabs her neck to push her into the mattress as he starts to fuck her with long, slow strokes -- each time a bit deeper.

"You like to get fucked in front of him, don't you?" he asked rhetorically, as the answer was completely clear.

Leonie is now moaning in a way that I have rarely heard from her, which stops her from answering his question.

"Come on, tell me!" He grabs her even tighter by the neck while picking up the pace fastely.

Leonie can't hold back a short but loud scream before she confesses to him, whimpering heavily, "Oh my fucking God, yes, yes, I love it so much!"

Thomás lets go of her neck and the way Leonie is whimpering tells me that she's very close to cum again.

He grabs her hips again and pulls her towards him to thrust his entire cock inside her, pounding her with his full length now.

That was too much for her.

Leonie screams, and her entire body starts to shake as he pushes her off the edge a second time that day. Her lustful whimpering gets muffled by the sheets and the wild convulsions of her body fulfill that amazingly hot picture, which is probably the hottest thing I've ever seen.

„Wow, you're such a sexy little bitch!" Thomás says, laughing loudly.

Leonie is panting heavily and trying to catch her breath.

As she opens her eyes she looks at me again, grins in her carefree way and exclaims, "Oh my f*cking god, that was insane! You're huge! It felt like you were right in my belly."

Her eyes sparkle with excitement as she glances back at Thomás.

He smirks and replies, "You're welcome, babe!" before gripping her hair and tugging her head back towards him.

Their lips meet in a deep, passionate kiss as they both clearly enjoy the raw intensity of their connection.

He holds her like that, lifting her upper body, and pushes his dick deeper into her again. She moans softly, and he begins to fuck her again.

As I watch her lose herself in the ecstasy of the moment, I decide to join in as I feel a deep need to kiss her.

Our eyes meet before we kiss deeply, and she moans and bites my lip. I begin to move my hands all over her perfect body, and she responds by pushing her tongue deep into my mouth.

Our lips remain locked for a few moments until Thomás abruptly interrupts the kiss and pushes her back onto all fours. Without missing a beat, he plunges into her, pounding her pussy with a frenzied intensity.

Her cries of pleasure echo through the room as he relentlessly drives into her, his grip on her hips unyielding.

I watch in awe as she surrenders completely to his every move, her body writhing beneath him with each thrust. I seize her hair and pull her head up, meeting her gaze with a smirk.

She responds with a dazzling smile, and I know she's ready for whatever I have in store.

I guide her hand towards my throbbing cock, and she wraps her fingers around it, stroking me gently. Her touch sends shivers down my spine, and I can't help but let out a low groan.

Then she takes my hand and puts it on her waist, while looking and smiling devilishly at me.

I recognize what she wants and place my other hand also on her waist before pushing her body slowly against Thomás, who is pounding her with long and well-paced strokes. I remember very well that we saw this in a porn video, and she thought it was incredibly hot at the time.

All the crazier to see her like this now. She is moaning loudly, and I know she is enjoying it a lot.

I move my hands back to her head and guide it downwards in a way that cannot be misunderstood.

Her moans get muffled as I feel her warm mouth onto my cock and she starts to rock her sweet white ass back and forth his big black meat.

It's such a hot picture: my hand grabbing her messed-up curly hair, her head bobbing up and down on my rock-hard cock in the rhythm of Thomás fucking her stupid.

He also starts to groan loudly, and I can tell he is close to cumming.

Thomás, who is now standing with both feet on the bed, positions himself at an even steeper angle to penetrate my girlfriend as deeply as possible. He increases the speed one last time before he cums violently under animalistic moans.

Leonie has no choice but to scream out loud and collapse onto the bed.

She is breathing heavily, and I can see sweat running down her face.

Thomás slowly pulls his cock out, making Leonie moan sweetly one last time. Then he takes off the condom, throws it away and leaves us alone for a few moments.

I pull her head up as she's still trying to catch her breath. Our lips meet in a passionate kiss, and my hands glide over her skin.

"Oh, baby..." she whispers, gazing into my eyes while still lying on her stomach.

I press a finger to her lips, "Shhhh... it's okay."

I get up and move behind and caress her shoulders and kiss her neck. She closes her eyes and lets out a sigh of contentment.

I trail kisses down her spine, stopping at her beautiful ass cheeks, where I lavish them with kisses. I spread her legs apart and plant soft kisses on the inside of her thighs before moving towards her pussy and start to eat her out from behind.

She tastes good, but different.

Her pussy juice mixes with the taste of lube and condom in my mouth, and I can tell it turns me on in a special way.

I spread her pussy lips wide, revealing the pink folds within. I dive in with my tongue, eliciting a playful moan from her. I savor the taste of her as I lick her clit slowly, causing her to shiver. Her moans grow louder and more frequent as I continue to pleasure her.

I decide to leave her delicious pussy and rub my dick along her swollen lips, teasing her with the head of my cock before slowly pushing inside her.

I can't deny that she feels pretty different, and I realize how crazy it is to fuck Leonie right after another man did.

After this moment at the latest, I don't care anymore. She is so beautiful, and I love her so much.

I slide my dick deeper inside her slowly, and we both moan.

„Fuck, you're so amazing!" I tell her, moaning into her ear from behind. She responds by moving her hips back and forth, and I can feel her pussy squeezing my dick.

I grab her hair and pull her head back to kiss and bite her neck.

She lets out a loud moan, and I can feel her pussy gripping my cock tighter with each thrust. The sensation is overwhelming, and I can't hold back any longer.

I pick up the pace, pounding into her with all my might. Her walls quiver around me as I approach my climax, and I can't help but fuck her as hard as I can, lost in the pleasure that she's giving me.

„Oh my god, babe, I love you!" she yells as I cum inside her like I've never cum before.

As I come down, I let go of her hair, and she turns her head to look at me. She gives me a wide, warm smile, and I kiss her passionately, collapsing on top of her, and we stay like that for a few moments before I pull out and lie down next to her.

Thomás comes back with our glasses of wine, and we talk for a while, reflecting on how hot that just was.

"Your girlfriend is a really beautiful woman, Mark," he says to me as he caresses her thighs.

"Do you always cum so fast?" he queries her.

"Actually... I've never cum through penetration before," she admits shyly.

The tension in the air thickens as they both contemplate the implications of her confession.

"Sooo.. this was your first time then, huh?"

She nods her head.

"Do you want me to make you cum again, baby?"

She looks straight at him and nods her head again, in such a sexy-innocent way that I immediately want to fuck the shit out of her again.

But now it's his turn, and he orders my girlfriend to get down on all fours in front of him. She complies, silent.

I watch as his hands spread her ass, revealing her tight holes, before he slowly pushes inside her pussy from behind, causing her eyes to widen in surprise.

You can see that she has to get used to his size again and lets out a long moan as Thomás places one hand on her breast, playing with her nipple while picking up the pace step by step. She's getting louder, and I can feel my dick getting hard again as I watch them closely.

I can't help but silently slip my phone from the nightstand, my eyes fixed on the scene unfolding before me.

My girlfriend's moans fill the air as she's mercilessly pounded by this towering stud again.

I can't resist the urge to capture every moment of this scene, eager to relive it over and over again. She has her eyes closed, and her mouth wide open as he fucks her with long thrusts, penetrating her deeper each time.

I stop the recording and slide my hand between her legs, my fingers find her clit and begin to pleasure her. Her body shudders, and she moans louder, lost in the pleasure we're giving her.

She grips my cock, but her focus is elsewhere as the pounding from Thomás grows more intense.

I take my cock out of her hand and put it back into her warm mouth. She starts sucking it gently while the sound of flesh slapping against flesh fills the room, and I can hear her moaning loudly on my cock as she deepthroats me. I can tell she's really turned on.

In a sudden move, Thomás pulls out and grips Leonie's hips, flipping her onto her back.

Her eyes widen again as he slides back into her, starting to pound her harder, and I can see her tits jiggling with every stroke.

She grabs my cock again and leads it into her willing mouth. I look into her beautiful eyes as she looks up at me.

This is way too hot, and I can feel my orgasm building up.

„Fuck, you're such a dirty little slut," Thomás growls with his deep voice as he wraps his hand around Leonie's neck, applying gentle pressure. I grab her head and hold it firmly while I thrust my cock into her mouth -- very much on the verge of cumming every second.

Thomas keeps fucking her senseless, his grip still tight around her throat, as she struggles to breathe, and I can feel her gagging on my dick.

„Fuck yeah, take that dick, you little bitch," he says, increasing the dirty talk.

Leonie seems to like that as she responds with the sexiest moan I've ever heard from her.

That's too much for me.

I can feel my cock pulsing and cum heavily, shooting my steamy cum down her throat.

Thomás notices this and starts to fuck her even faster, causing Leonie to increase the volume of her moans as she swallows my load.

He releases his hold on Leonie's throat and grabs her hips, increasing the tempo and slamming his entire 9 inches into my sweet girlfriend. The sensation sends her over the edge one last time, and she shakes and twitches more intensely than ever before.

She eagerly swallows my entire load before screaming enormously loud in pleasure.

That view seems to bring Thomas to his own climax as well, and he cums in her violently again. You can almost feel the huge load he pumps into her, and she seems to love the feeling getting filled up.

I continue to watch the spectacle for a little while longer before I move in to kiss her deeply. Our tongues meet once again, and we kiss passionately as Thomas slowly pulls out his massive member.

As our intense passion begins to calm down, the realization hits me: We completely forgot that he didn't use a condom in the second round!

Leonie and I exchange glances, and I can tell she's come to the same realization.

We both gaze down at her sweet pussy, where a massive load of Thomás' and my cum is starting to drip out.

We don't say anything for a moment, and then resume kissing.

We linger there for a while until Thomás reenters the room, fully dressed.

"I'm gonna head out to my place. It was great meeting you both. Let me know when you want to hang out again," he says with a brief smirk before leaving our apartment.

Leonie and I are alone now, and she snuggles up to me.

"I think I like being your little whore. I never thought it would be so fucking hot," she whispers softly, still breathing heavy.

I grin broadly and tell her how much I love her. We lie there like that for a few more minutes before we get up, take a shower, go to bed and fall asleep straight away.