Spanish Fly - Wandaverse Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Porn company expands at strippers expense.
2k words
3.91
10.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers

I found a way to Incorporate AngelaSaxon's request for more Kimmy from ENF DOT COM 3. Thank you for the suggestion I hope you enjoy it.

This takes place after "ENF DOT COM 6

Dillon was loving being a porn producer. He was loving getting to watch his fantasies play out in front of him. He clearly had issues with women. He had gone through puberty earlier than most of his peers and had very early gotten a taste for a humiliating and degrading woman. The era that he had come of age in was filled with zany teen comedies about rapey guys plotting to get something off of girls. He hadn't learned that girls were feeling people with emotions and humanity. Instead, they were objects that men used for their own gratification. They were trophies that the powerful displayed to show their status. They were property that the strong took off the week.

Dillon would have been really dangerous except his sexual functioning had been highly compromised by an injury he had suffered when he had tried to rape a girl from his high school. Both his testicles had ruptured and he didn't produce testosterone at normal levels. He took large amounts of steroids to balance out his hormone levels and was a giant mass of muscle.

The chemical cocktail he ingested daily bulked him up but it wasn't enough to get him hard regularly though. In order to get his dick stiff for long enough to use he required a shot of synthetic hormones that were made from bull shark secretions. He had to shoot it into directly into the base of his cock and second time below the head. The thick liquid would burn as it hardened his shaft enough that he was able to use it for a few minutes of sex. The shots cost about fifty dollars whenever he wanted to use them. His ruptured testicles had been replaced with cosmetic implants and were just for show. He didn't get much out of sex anymore and rarely used the injections. occasionally he would get a black hooker and hate fuck her in an act of revenge for the injury that had taken his manhood.

He had gotten a bouncer job because his size was enough to stop a drunk almost every time. The fact that he didn't get worked up by the girls made him perfect for strip club work. He mostly ignored the dancers and was able to focus on the patrons. He thought the strippers were all whores but the fact they had control of their bodies bored him. Unless he knew a dancer's sob story about how the came to work giving lap dances he treated them like furniture. He did enjoy it when a dancer would tell him the details of an abusive uncle or stepfather. The girls at the club had learned pretty quick not to divulge that kind of information around the creepy giant unless they wanted to wrestle his hands out of their panties when he cornered them alone. Dillon was almost able to achieve an erection when he was assaulting a girl. He would eventually get frustrated that his dick wouldn't get fully hard and storm off angry.

He had teamed with Rich, the owner of the strip club to start the porn website "Filthy Rich". The site had become fairly successful. The hook was the porn was shot like an assault/rape. Guys had flocked to the site. They produced content that looked like an actual attack. The secret was that they actually mixed real assaults in with the staged performances. Rich would use unsuspecting models, overload them with contract paperwork, and slide the "scripts" in while the models were just signing anything in front of them. The fact that they had real porn actresses and strippers film scenes using similar contracts makes it very hard to fight in court. The two times the saw a courtroom they packed the gallery and played the footage over and over in front of the audience until the humiliated victim wanted to drop the charges.

Dillon had an idea for a new site he could incorporate into the "Filthy Rich" banner and that was Spanish Fly. Spanish Fly would be a Mexican Superhero Who would show up to slip something into a woman's drink so she would submit to sex with some guy she had previously rejected. Dillon especially got a kick out of the over the top performance of Spanish Fly. When the porn actor became Spanish Fly he would wear a Sombrero and mustache. Dillon had an intense hatred of Hispanic men from a bad experience from high school and loved the demeaning portrayal.

The first episode takes place around one of the booths in The G Spot strip club. The table has been made up so it looks like a table in a tacky Mexican restaurant. Dillon has hired a male porn actor from Ft. Lauderdale. The actor is on the smaller side. He is barely five seven and a very lean one hundred and thirty pounds. His hair is combed goofily with a crooked part and he is wearing a golf shirt that is way too tight for his skinny frame. The actor looks like a nice guy but a dork.

Opposite the nerdy actor, Dillon has cast Kimmy the stripper who stared in their previous cheerleader video. Kimmy didn't want to shoot any more videos after the last one. She hated the experience. The way "Filthy Rich" shot video felt like a violation of her soul. Then to top it off Dillon invited a couple of psycho drug dealer brothers to watch the video with the girls. The creepy sexual predator brother got worked up by Kimmy's degrading performance in the video and forced her into Rich's office. The drug dealer is known as Donny The Dick bent her over the desk and pulled her thong to the side and jammed his massive cock into her dry pussy. Not only did no one come to her rescue as she cried in pain at the rough treatment she received but the other brother Benny The Blade joined them in the office. Benny forced himself her mouth while his brother humped away from the back. Benny told her to suck him dry or he would finish draining his balls in her asshole. Neither used a condom and Kimmy was forced to make a pharmacy visit for Plan B. Donny gave Kimmy the added bonus of a urinary tract infection and she spent the next couple days layed up in burning pain. Her doctor gave her a round of antibiotics just in case she had picked up an STD that the brothers no doubt carried.

Kimmy wanted to refuse but Dillon said he could get the brothers down to try and convince her if she needed. Kimmy wanting no part of the brothers agreed to Dillon's request. Dillon felt his deformed cock fatten as he blackmailed the frightened stripper into preforming. His semi boner depressed Dillon as it only served as a reminder that he would always need chemical enhancement to get it all the way up.

Kimmy played the part of the stuck up girl on a date with a guy she had no intention of sleeping with. Kimmy wore a crazy low scoop neck blue blouse over a black mini skirt that buttoned and zipped in the back. Kimmy ordered the most expensive thing on the menu then didn't eat it. Gave the nerdy actor all kinds of backhanded compliments about nice that he isn't a gym rat. Refused a cocktail because booze made her horny and she didn't want to sleep with the nerd. Then she excused herself to the bathroom where she called and set up a booty call for after the date.

While Kimmy was in the bathroom. Spanish Fly showed up and poured something into Kimmy's drink. Kimmy returned and downed her drink fast as she was in a hurry to get home. She stood and said her goodbyes for to her date and took a few steps away from the table.

Kimmy pretended to be wobbly on her feet. She staggered back to the table and slumped bent over. Spanish Fly stepped out of the shadows.

"Nows your chance homes." the actor said to the nerdy date.

Spanish Fly and the nerd started pulling Kimmy's clothes off. Kimmy did her best to look lifeless but had a hard time with how rough they were as they pulled her blouse off her arms. Fly yanked her bra over her grapefruit-sized tits. He tugged roughly at Kimmy's pink nipples and Kimmy winced in pain despite the fact that she was trying to pretend to be unconscious.

The nerdy actor slowly unzipped Kimmy's skirt. He shimmied the black material over her shapely hips. Despite his nerdy appearance, the actor was an experienced porn star and instinctively slapped Kimmy's tight white ass cheeks as he had done in every appearance he had ever made on camera. Kimmy just barely stopped herself from springing straight up as the sting shot through her ass.

Kimmy bit her lower lip as the nerdy porn actor lowered her red thong panties to her knees. She listened as a zipper was slowly lowered on her costar's slacks. Kimmy winced in horror as she felt the large cock tease her by running the length of her ass cheeks. Kimmy had forgotten that the actor was in porn and as a result was freakishly well-hung. If she had not been with the Chaves Twins then the actor would easily have been the largest man she had ever been with. The Chaves brothers were big even by porn standards.

"Wait!" Spanish Fly yelled as he reentered the scene.

Fly grabbed a plastic bottle that said Tobasco on the side off the table. In reality, the bottle contained lube. It was a must for shooting porn. Even experienced actresses had a hard time getting naturally wet during filming. Kimmy was not just nervous, she was also performing under duress. If not for the Twins; threats she certainly wouldn't be doing this.

Fly poured lube on the nerd's massive erection. His member was so well lubed up that he buried his giant cock all the way to the hilt with no resistance at all from Kimmy. Kimmy couldn't keep her eyes and mouth as she was shocked when the actor hit her cervix.

Kimmy cried out in pain as the actor started jackhammering her pelvis. Every time the large dick bumped her cervix Kimmy let out a whimper. Kimmy started seeing stars as the pain shot through her. Kimmy was so distracted by the hammering against her sensitive base that she didn't notice Fly throw his Zarape over his shoulder. It wasn't until Fly had his zipper lowered that she noticed the Hispanic pornstar approaching her open mouth.

Fly was not as large as the nerdy actor but what he lacked in size he made up for in aggression. He thrust his cock roughly into Kimmy's open mouth. With no consideration for Kimmy's well being, Fly thrust his schlong down Kimmy's throat. Kimmy started to gag but Fly held his position. Kimmy's whole body bucked. Kimmy had a hard time breathing as Fly picked up the pace. Tears were streaming down Kimmy's face as both men picked up the pace.

Fly came first and shot a warm load in her mouth. Kimmy was no longer trying to pretend she was unconscious as she spit out the foul fluid. The nerdy actor finished a few seconds later. Kimmy was disgusted that she had allowed herself to be used like that.

Fly and the nerdy actor high fived and smiled while the reality of what Kimmy had just let them film washed over her. Now that it was over she wasn't sure if it was worse than her experience with the twins. The fact that soon this experience would be commercially available to the kind of perverts who got off on violence towards women horrified her. The sharking video she had performed in earlier was bad enough. This really felt like she had put something ugly out into the universe.

The camera panned in on Spanish Fly.

"Whenever some stuck up bitch doesn't want to put out, Spanish Fly will be there.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
241 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
PugzillaPugzillaalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Very mixed feelings so far.

I'm not sure how I feel about this entry so far. I am not sure that it was clear that Kimmy was pretending to be roofied and that the non-consent was she was made to participate in the shoot under duress.

This was meant to be dark and unpleasant. These are the bad guys of the series. Because I have no way of telling if the people who read my stories read all of them or just the ones that sound interesting from the title and description, I have no way of telling whether the readers are following the series and see this as story progression or if its new readers experiencing my work for the first time. It's a very different entry if it's story progression or a one-off read.

The negative reaction is somewhat desired as it was supposed to describe an unpleasant event. For sure I have a mix of emotions when I read less than positive feedback. It always stings a little but it is somewhat the reaction I was going for. Not exactly trolling my readers but I want them to revile these characters. I want the audience to worry when they enter the scene.

As far as putting Dillon out of his misery, most of the rest of the series revolves around a pretty loving couple who includes a fairly formidable boxer/bounty hunter character who has wrecked the group of bad guys more than once.

Yes, in theory, Spanish Fly causes arousal more than it knocks you out but these characters have access to Rohypnol through the Brazilian who financed the porn company to start with. Spanish Fly doesn't really work it mostly just causes a burning sensation that in theory can be compared to arousal. The character is called Spanish Fly because he mostly does his job by slipping something into drinks. Also, Dillon has a hatred of Mexicans stemming from his run-in with my male lead character so having a stereotypical Speedy Gonzalez parody is funny to Dillon. If I write anymore "Spanish Fly" stories I may make it more of a horny drug than a knock out drug just to tone down the unpleasantness. I really didn't enjoy writing this. That is why it took so long to finish. I had this half done since August. I should have two more ENF DOT COM stories out before the end of Villain story month then I am working on cross overs.

Thank you for the feedback it lets me know what worked and what didn't.

PerfectlyLegalinCanadaPerfectlyLegalinCanadaalmost 4 years ago
Hey i liked

Personally, i enjoy a story that shows rape to be an unredeemig act and the effect it can have on those invlolved in a negative light. Nothing good comes from rape, and i really enjoy stories that show this, as its not done for pleasure its done for power.

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Wow, Very detailed feedback.

Thank you for the detailed response.

Yes, I did in fact write this entry. And yes in a longer writing format a more relatable and grounded villain is preferred. In the short story format though it's a challenge to flesh out the characters, even if it is just one narrative maintained through sixty some odd entries so far. Whether or not Dillon has been overly punished for his transgression involving Wanda at the beach is debatable. I don't often discuss these stories outside of the Literotica world but when I do the women I speak to tend to like the essential castration that Dillon suffered and the fact that it was the female lead who hurt Dillon and not Julie my rugged tough-guy male lead has been viewed as a source of enjoyment.

It was definitely a villain story. to say there was no reason to subject Kimmy to the treatment she received is also debatable. The reason for it was to establish the threat of my villain characters. I didn't really mean for Dillon and his crew to be replaced as the series protagonists. It just sort of happened organically. I always intended on circling back to Dillon but the Taus and Brazilians kind of took over. As I am getting closer to coming back to Dillon as my central bad guy I needed to build him up. I don't know that it was a betrayal of the character It was more of a build-up for the final showdown.

I wrote the Brazilians as extremely well endowed because I am playing against the bigger is better trope that dominates the erotic story genre. While Julie isn't written as under-endowed he is mostly defined as respectably average. Julie's sexual prowess is more defined by body heat and athletic stamina. That Wanda is young and fairly inexperienced as far as the numbers of sexual partners she's had it's hard for her to judge Julie.

I definitely didn't enjoy writing this. I have had this story half-finished for several months now. I got up to the point where Fly roofied Kimmy's drink and left it to sit. I really only finished it now because I made April Villain month. I probably have two more ENF DOT COM in me for April then on to other material.

I am actually wanting to do some crossover work next month. I got permission to use Nita from PaleHubby43 in a story or two. If you prefer romance combined with my proclivity for black women you should check out his work. While he is far less breast focused than I am he also appreciates ENF content. I am also wanting to start a spinoff series that I can hand off to a group of readers from Scandanavia once I get it up and running. It should feature a Female version of the Taus as the villains.

Thank you again for the interesting feedback. I do appreciate the interaction. It does help me to know what reaction my work is getting. I am glad you will allow the story time to develop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Spanish Fly?

Isn't Spanish Fly supposed to make people horny? Sort of deceiving title. The stripper should have been upset how much she got off from the shoot.This was just weird. And that steroid dude should just get hit with a truck to put him outa his and our misery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Grim

Wow. Glad your stories are short when there that dark all around.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
Innocent Veni doing a Photoshoot Veni was offered to do a photoshoot by two men.in NonConsent/Reluctance
New Wife Gets Blacked Danielle meets a group of black men on her honeymoon.in Interracial Love
Unwitting Teen Porn Star Naive Teen Savannah is coerced into porn.in NonConsent/Reluctance
I'm Not Racist A white woman gets into an elevator with a black man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories