All Comments on 'Spanish Fly - Wandaverse Story Ch. 01'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ball drop

In the best narratives all characters are the hero of their own story, thus actually should be rounded out and not think of themselves as a bad guy. Not in this story. Not to mention Dillion's hatred would have less to do with early puberty and more to do with what is best described as the "cruel and unusual" punishment he suffered. His condition is far worse than than what he dealt out to any victim or the strictest legal sentencing he would have received had he been prosecuted and convicted. You have never shown your utter distain for Dillion this badly before. In fact it is as if this was ghost written.

Beyond that, your "fantasy" is made worse by not allowing Kimmie even the smallest reward of sexual pleasure for what she endures. The very thing that allows this kind of story to be palatable. It is the unwanted pleasure that makes these stories bearable and more than just a vile act. We cannot hide behind the "villain" is a shit to abide subjugating the victims to pure abuse for abuse's sake.

Understandably you have reservations about this type of material but continue to come back and dance the line. If this is where it goes stick to the romance. You do not seem to have the stomach to fulfill your kinks and when you do it's either half measures or a betrayal to your own characters such as this.

The more I think about this you had to be hacked. First to even go where you did, second to teach such a well worn lesson in what should have been a "fantasy", and thirdly despite your disdain for your own villains the Brazilian brothers are bigger than pornstars?!?!?

In the end you are a rare gem that prolifically churns out stories so I am reluctant to give your story such disdain. Despite the disservice to both Dillion and Kimmie here, looking forward to your further work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Grim

Wow. Glad your stories are short when there that dark all around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Spanish Fly?

Isn't Spanish Fly supposed to make people horny? Sort of deceiving title. The stripper should have been upset how much she got off from the shoot.This was just weird. And that steroid dude should just get hit with a truck to put him outa his and our misery.

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Wow, Very detailed feedback.

Thank you for the detailed response.

Yes, I did in fact write this entry. And yes in a longer writing format a more relatable and grounded villain is preferred. In the short story format though it's a challenge to flesh out the characters, even if it is just one narrative maintained through sixty some odd entries so far. Whether or not Dillon has been overly punished for his transgression involving Wanda at the beach is debatable. I don't often discuss these stories outside of the Literotica world but when I do the women I speak to tend to like the essential castration that Dillon suffered and the fact that it was the female lead who hurt Dillon and not Julie my rugged tough-guy male lead has been viewed as a source of enjoyment.

It was definitely a villain story. to say there was no reason to subject Kimmy to the treatment she received is also debatable. The reason for it was to establish the threat of my villain characters. I didn't really mean for Dillon and his crew to be replaced as the series protagonists. It just sort of happened organically. I always intended on circling back to Dillon but the Taus and Brazilians kind of took over. As I am getting closer to coming back to Dillon as my central bad guy I needed to build him up. I don't know that it was a betrayal of the character It was more of a build-up for the final showdown.

I wrote the Brazilians as extremely well endowed because I am playing against the bigger is better trope that dominates the erotic story genre. While Julie isn't written as under-endowed he is mostly defined as respectably average. Julie's sexual prowess is more defined by body heat and athletic stamina. That Wanda is young and fairly inexperienced as far as the numbers of sexual partners she's had it's hard for her to judge Julie.

I definitely didn't enjoy writing this. I have had this story half-finished for several months now. I got up to the point where Fly roofied Kimmy's drink and left it to sit. I really only finished it now because I made April Villain month. I probably have two more ENF DOT COM in me for April then on to other material.

I am actually wanting to do some crossover work next month. I got permission to use Nita from PaleHubby43 in a story or two. If you prefer romance combined with my proclivity for black women you should check out his work. While he is far less breast focused than I am he also appreciates ENF content. I am also wanting to start a spinoff series that I can hand off to a group of readers from Scandanavia once I get it up and running. It should feature a Female version of the Taus as the villains.

Thank you again for the interesting feedback. I do appreciate the interaction. It does help me to know what reaction my work is getting. I am glad you will allow the story time to develop.

PerfectlyLegalinCanadaPerfectlyLegalinCanadaalmost 4 years ago
Hey i liked

Personally, i enjoy a story that shows rape to be an unredeemig act and the effect it can have on those invlolved in a negative light. Nothing good comes from rape, and i really enjoy stories that show this, as its not done for pleasure its done for power.

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Very mixed feelings so far.

I'm not sure how I feel about this entry so far. I am not sure that it was clear that Kimmy was pretending to be roofied and that the non-consent was she was made to participate in the shoot under duress.

This was meant to be dark and unpleasant. These are the bad guys of the series. Because I have no way of telling if the people who read my stories read all of them or just the ones that sound interesting from the title and description, I have no way of telling whether the readers are following the series and see this as story progression or if its new readers experiencing my work for the first time. It's a very different entry if it's story progression or a one-off read.

The negative reaction is somewhat desired as it was supposed to describe an unpleasant event. For sure I have a mix of emotions when I read less than positive feedback. It always stings a little but it is somewhat the reaction I was going for. Not exactly trolling my readers but I want them to revile these characters. I want the audience to worry when they enter the scene.

As far as putting Dillon out of his misery, most of the rest of the series revolves around a pretty loving couple who includes a fairly formidable boxer/bounty hunter character who has wrecked the group of bad guys more than once.

Yes, in theory, Spanish Fly causes arousal more than it knocks you out but these characters have access to Rohypnol through the Brazilian who financed the porn company to start with. Spanish Fly doesn't really work it mostly just causes a burning sensation that in theory can be compared to arousal. The character is called Spanish Fly because he mostly does his job by slipping something into drinks. Also, Dillon has a hatred of Mexicans stemming from his run-in with my male lead character so having a stereotypical Speedy Gonzalez parody is funny to Dillon. If I write anymore "Spanish Fly" stories I may make it more of a horny drug than a knock out drug just to tone down the unpleasantness. I really didn't enjoy writing this. That is why it took so long to finish. I had this half done since August. I should have two more ENF DOT COM stories out before the end of Villain story month then I am working on cross overs.

Thank you for the feedback it lets me know what worked and what didn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
241 Followers
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...