Spanish Hospitality

Story Info
A couple visit her sister and husband in her new villa.
13.1k words
4.7
19k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A married couple visit her sister and husband in her new villa

Tags: Spain; villa; naked sunbathing; sister-in-law; masturbation; swingers; group sex; watching; pool; skinny dipping;

Matt woke with a start, panicked that he was going to be late for work. He lifted his head and looked at the clock, 7:45, he'd overslept by an hour. He was wrapped round his wife's sleeping form, his cock hard and pressing against her backside and he began to roll away before he remembered it was day one of his holiday and he could take his time, well for a while anyway until their taxi arrived to take them to the airport.

Allowing himself to relax again, he slid his arm round Fiona's body, his hand finding her naked breast, full and ripe, her nipple soft in his palm. He caressed it, pinching gently, feeling it harden under his touch. She murmured, half stirring as his hand found her other breast, giving that the same treatment. She rolled onto her back, more awake now and their mouths met, lips kissing gently as they greeted each other.

Matt's mouth slid down to her breast, and he sucked a nipple in, his lips teasing it as his hand slipped down across her stomach to her pussy. He was momentarily confused as he encountered no crinkly hair, then remembered she'd shaved her pubes last night in preparation for the holiday. Not that she was normally very hairy, she customarily sported a neatly trimmed bush, something he generally liked, but when he'd seen her completely bald pussy the night before he'd felt a stirring in his groin at the sight.

His fingers found her slit and slid along it, not yet wet, but still soft and moist as they explored inside, separating her lips. "Are you sure we've got time for this?" she enquired.

"There's always time for this," murmured Matt back, and he slithered further down the bed, pulling the covers back exposing her lithe form, his body positioning itself between her open legs. He pressed his mouth to her pussy and felt her shiver in anticipation, she loved being licked just as much as he loved licking her. He pushed his tongue out and traced it downwards, tasting her juices beginning to flow, teasing with the tip, finding the entrance to her pussy and running it round before pushing firmly in.

He could feel Fiona pushing back, her hips rising slightly as he slid his tongue upwards, finding her clit, already hard as he flicked at it, sucking at it with his lips. He pushed two fingers inside her, feeling how wet she was now, sliding easily into her warm wet pussy. She moaned again and reached down for his head, pushing it down against her, then drawing him upwards. "I want you inside me," she implored.

Matt slid upwards until he felt his cock nudging at the junction of her thighs, then edged himself forwards, finding her opening and easing himself in. Her pussy opened up for him, enveloping him in her tunnel, still feeling tight after two children and as welcoming as ever. "Mmm, that's better," she murmured as his cock bottomed out and began to slide in and out. It didn't take long to find their accustomed rhythm, Matt pulling back until his cock nearly escaped, then pushing back in, deeper and deeper.

Fiona was matching him now, her hips rolling and he could feel her squeezing him with her pussy walls. She did her Kegel exercises regularly and used an exerciser as well, something he loved to watch, seeing her push it into her pussy and then squeeze it. He'd often masturbate while she did it, and many a time they'd cum together.

There was no feeling like being inside her though, and he could feel his arousal building, sensing that she too was now moving with more intent. "Cum inside me," she whispered, "I want to feel you dribbling out of me all day." He was pleased she wanted that, he loved cumming inside her pussy and on occasions her arse, knowing what it meant to them both.

Faster and faster they moved and he felt her body tense as her orgasm washed through her, her pussy clamping down harder on his cock as he felt his own climax start low down in his balls, spreading upwards through his body as he erupted inside her, filling her up as spurt after spurt sprayed from his cock.

They stilled and kissed tenderly as Matt felt his cock soften and slip out of her. He rolled away and they lay wrapped in each other's arms. "For the avoidance of doubt," she said, "that's just how I want to be woken up every day this week. Now we really do have to get a move on or we'll be late." With that she rolled away and off the bed, her hand cupping her pussy as Matt's spunk started to slip out of her. She went into the en-suite and he could hear her peeing as he lay back, idly toying with his now deflated cock, before getting up and joining her in the bathroom.

They were both looking forward to the holiday, but especially Fiona. It had all started with one of her regular FaceTime sessions with her sister who now lived in Spain, having married a local. She'd been there for about ten years now, and although they kept in regular touch by video or Chat, Fiona did miss her big sister. They would meet up occasionally, when her sister, Felicity, or Fliss as she liked to be called was in England, but it was not often enough.

She was married to a Spaniard and they had a good life living near Malaga, Miguel, her husband, was some sort of high powered consultant and they had a good life, sadly with no children. They had just bought a new house, which Fliss described as being nestled in the hills not far from Malaga with amazing views. She'd invited them out to see it and stay for as long as they wanted, but work constraints meant that ten days was about the maximum they could squeeze in and so they'd booked flights and were now setting off.

Gatwick was about as rammed as it could be, the long queues for security seemed never ending, but finally they were at their departure gate, waiting for the incoming flight. Fortunately everything seemed to be on time and they were soon boarding. Typically it was a dull, overcast, drizzly day in England, but once airborne they broke through the clouds and were in brilliant sunshine. Fliss was picking them up and so they were able to have a couple of drinks and the 3 hour flight passed relatively quickly, and they were soon touching down under a cloudless blue sky.

Immigration and baggage reclaim were relatively painless and they emerged into the Arrivals Hall, searching among the sea of faces for Fliss. They spotted an excited figure jumping up and down waving her arms and Fiona ran over to her, the two sisters embracing in a tight hug as Matt stood back. They were very similar in size, Fliss having a darker complexion from the sun, but there was no mistaking them as sisters.

They released each other and Fliss hugged Matt tightly, he could feel her breasts squashing against his chest as she pulled him into her. "Come on, the car's not far," said Fliss as she led them towards the car park, both women chattering away excitedly as Matt dragged the suitcases along. They stopped at a white convertible E class Mercedes and loaded the cases in the back, Matt got in the back to allow the two women to natter, and they were soon bowling west along the motorway towards Mijas. Matt sat back and relaxed, seeing the spectacular hills, and when they finally turned off the motorway and headed up into the hills the views were truly wonderful.

They pulled up outside a walled property with some large metal gates which opened automatically and they drove inside. Both Matt and Fiona were blown away by the magnificent villa inside, glistening white in the bright sun with a terracotta roof. They got out of the car and they could see the Mediterranean in the distance sparkling in the sunlight.

"Welcome to our new home," said Fliss, her arm sweeping round, "Please treat it as your own, 'mi casa es tu casa', as they say round here. Let me show you round." They went in a huge wooden door into an open hallway with stairs and a balcony, then through into the lounge which opened out onto a wide patio complete with swimming pool, all overlooking the conurbation down at sea level, then the sea itself.

"Someone's doing all right," whispered Matt to Fiona in a parody of the TV ad, she shushed him but privately couldn't help but agree.

At that moment Miguel appeared from a side room, "Fiona, Matt, lovely to see you again. I trust your journey was pleasant?" He went over to them and embraced them both. He looked well, Matt thought, tall and tanned with a good head of dark hair. "I'm sorry I couldn't be at the airport to meet you, but I'm in the middle of something a bit complex, so if I appear distracted at times please forgive me." As ever Matt was amazed at his grasp of English, which he spoke with barely an accent, about all Matt could manage in Spanish was to ask for a beer!

"Why don't you two go and freshen up and then we'll sit outside and have a drink," suggested Fliss. Matt fetched the suitcases and they were shown to their room, a spacious bedroom with a large balcony overlooking the sea. "We're just next door," added Fliss. She left them to it and they unpacked, then Fiona stripped off her top and jeans and dressed just in bra and panties went into the en-suite bathroom.

"Wow, look at this Matt." Matt followed her in and gasped at the opulence, a huge bath tub, a walk-in shower and a toilet and bidet all gleaming with gold fittings. "Can't wait to get in that," she indicated the bath, "but I suppose I'd better make do with a shower for now." With that she unsnapped her bra and slid it off her shoulders, Matt admiring her breasts as ever. They were tear drop shaped and sagged only slightly, her nipples broad and a soft pink against her white skin.

He went to embrace her but she wriggled away and slipping down her panties walked into the shower, turning it on. Matt stood and watched her test the water, then she stood under the rain shower head, the water cascading down her body. She squeezed some shower gel onto a sponge and started to rub it over her body which proved too much for him. He quickly shucked off his clothes and joined her under the water. Fiona made as if to look at an imaginary watch, "Not bad, I had you down for resisting for another ten seconds!"

"No chance," Matt replied, "you know what you do to me."

Fiona looked down and saw his burgeoning erection, and grinning impishly started to wash it with the sponge, causing it to harden considerably. "Oops, now look what I've done!" Matt took the sponge out of her hand and began to wash her body with it, caressing her breasts and then putting his hand between her legs, sliding it up and down her pussy, pushing in with his fingers. He could see her biting her bottom lip and bent forward, taking a wet and soft nipple into his mouth, feeling it pucker on his tongue.

He felt a fist encircle his cock and grip it, the soft skin slipping easily up and down the rigid interior. Fiona reversed her grip and Matt could feel her palm rubbing across the crown, the soap lubricating the way. She dropped to a squatting position and her lips forming a big "O" shape, sucked him inside her mouth, taking him right back to her throat. She looked up at him and their eyes met. He could see one hand busy between her legs as the other hand stroked the base of his cock.

Grinning she released him from her mouth and stood, turning away from him, her arms braced against the wall. She spread her legs apart and Matt reached between them, feeling her soft folds. He slipped a finger between them and found her slick inside. Bending his knees, he lined up his cock with her entrance and pushed in. Gently he moved in and out until his full length was buried inside her, then grasping her hips he started to pump vigorously back and forth, seeing his cock sliding between her distended lips, her darker puckered hole almost winking at him. He knew he wasn't going to last long and already he could feel his cum rising in him. Just before he exploded he pulled his cock out of her pussy and pushed it up against her arsehole, pressing up against it. He could feel her crease tightening around him as his cock spurted, pulsing against her back hole, seeing the water wash it away almost immediately.

He finished cumming and Fiona turned to face him, pulling him in for a hug. "That felt nice, perhaps we can take the idea further sometime soon."

They turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, drying themselves on the big white fluffy towels, then wrapping themselves in them, went back into the bedroom. There was a knock on the door and Fliss stuck her head in, "Sorry, just wanted to say we're outside on the patio when you're ready." Fiona acknowledged her and they dressed quickly, Matt putting on shorts and a polo shirt, Fiona a sun dress with no bra, but a pair of panties much to Matt's disappointment.

Miguel and Fliss were sitting out on the patio sipping Cava, which they offered to Matt and Fiona. Matt would have preferred a beer, but decided to be polite and accepted. It was very pleasant and he found it slipping down very well. "I must apologise," started Miguel, "but it seems that I have to go to Madrid for a day or so, and I won't be around for all of your visit. I've got an early flight tomorrow, so this evening will be my last for a while." They reassured him that they understood, but it was obvious that he felt embarrassed. "Let's all go out to dinner tonight, my treat as a peace offering."

Matt tried to protest but he would not have it, and so a bit later they all set out, walking the short distance to a local restaurant. Miguel and Fliss were clearly well known there, being greeted like returning family and having introduced Matt and Fiona they all sat down to a delightful meal with plenty of local wine. Over Matt's protests, Miguel insisted on paying and they all wandered back to the villa, both couples arm in arm. Matt's hand kept creeping up around Fiona's waist, brushing on the side of her breast, but she made no move to stop him.

Back at the villa, Fliss suggested a nightcap, Miguel declined, but the others all chose a brandy and sat round on the patio in the warm evening finishing off the day. It seemed a long way from dull England and both Matt and Fiona found themselves relaxing completely.

"I'm sorry," apologised Miguel, "but as I said I have an early flight and need to get some sleep. I'll be gone by the time you get up in the morning so I'll bid you farewell now, and will hopefully see you when I get back." With that he took his leave. Fliss looked a bit awkward.

"Go on, Fliss," encouraged Fiona, "don't stay up on our behalf, we'll just finish these and turn in ourselves. Go and join your husband." Fliss looked relieved and stood, hugging and kissing them both goodnight.

"This really is lovely isn't it?" commented Fiona, as they sat under a spangled sky, the stars shining brightly, the moon hidden behind a few clouds. "I can't wait to get in that pool tomorrow, it looks so lovely." Matt looked over at it, the underwater lights were on and it radiated a blue luminescence. He realised that it was an infinity pool, the far edge seemingly ending in space against the distant sea.

"Well we could always have a dip now. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. 'Mi casa es tu casa', wasn't it? Come on, let's have a midnight dip, it's warm enough."

"I can't be bothered going and getting my cossie on," said Fiona.

"Who said anything about a cossie?" replied Matt, lifting one eyebrow.

"We can't. Not skinny dipping."

"Why not?" said Matt standing up and pulling Fiona up with him. He pulled her tight against his body and kissed her tenderly. "It's all private here, Fliss and Miguel are in bed and no-one overlooks us." Before Fiona realised what was happening he had unzipped her dress and was easing her out of it, her breasts tumbling free as it pooled round her feet. Matt tugged his shirt over his head and shucked off his shorts, standing there on just his briefs, hooking his thumbs in the waistband. "On the count of three, one, two, three!"

Both slipped their underwear off at the same time and stood there naked, before holding hands and walking to the pool. They sat on the edge, their legs in the water and as one slipped into the cool water, swimming down the length of the pool to the far end where they rested looking back at the house, all dark upstairs and just a few lights on in the lounge.

They hung in the water, arms resting on the edge, turning to face the sea, looking at the distant lights, then swum back to the house side. Matt hoisted Fiona out of the water, setting her on the pool edge, then eased her legs apart opening up her pussy to which he lowered his mouth, placing a kiss on it, then sensuously licking along its length as Fiona settled back on her elbows. Matt planted a series of kisses on her labia, ending up on her clit, teasing it with his tongue as he looked up at her. He could see her breasts sitting on her chest, her nipples puckered in the air, her bottom lip held between her teeth as he slid a couple of fingers inside her pussy, hearing a low moan escape her lips.

In one swift motion he hauled himself out, seeing Fiona's eyes lock onto his stiff prick as he stood above her and helped her to a standing position. He led her over to one of the sun loungers and lay back on it, his cock standing erect above him. She threw one leg over him and straddled his hips, her knees on the lounger and holding his cock in her hand guided it into her pussy. It felt so warm against the cool water they had been in, and Matt looked up at her as she began to undulate her hips on top of him, feeling his cock slide in and out of her tunnel.

The moon broke through and bathed them in its gentle glow, highlighting her breasts with their dark puckered nipples. Matt reached up for them and cupped them, just brushing her nipples with his thumbs, caressing her soft pliant skin. Fiona leaned forwards, until their chests were together and their lips met, then back up again, throwing her head back and pushing her breasts out as her hips drove him in and out of her.

Wrapped up in each other, neither saw the figure on the balcony, one hand between her legs, the other clasping a breast, nor the larger figure that emerged from the shadows and bent her forward against the rail, their bodies merging as he hammered into her from behind.

Matt could feel his arousal growing and Fiona's increasing pace and her held her hips, lifting her up, then pulling her down, thrusting his cock up inside her. Both were breathing heavily now, air rasping through lips and noses, their bodies urging them on, their passion increasing with each thrust. Faster Fiona's hips rolled until she threw her head right back and Matt could feel her pussy clamping down hard on his cock. With a final thrust inside her he came, thick ropes of cum spewing out of him spraying her insides.

There was similar outcome on the balcony, Miguel ramming his cock into Fliss' pussy until they both came, eyes locked on the scene developing below. Silently he pulled out of her and they drifted back into their bedroom, closing the sliding glass doors behind them.

Matt and Fiona picked up their clothing and returned inside, closing the doors behind them, then tip-toed naked upstairs to their bedroom, falling into bed, arms round each other, allowing sleep to overtake them.

They slept well after the long previous day and woke up with the sun bright behind the curtains. "What's the time?" asked Matt sleepily.

"Don't care," replied Fiona, "as long as I get what I want." With that she reached over and found Matt's penis, already hard, which she began to stroke, pulling him across the bed close up beside her. Matt bent his head and took a nipple in his lips as his hand slipped between her legs, exploring with one finger. He found her pussy, warm and moist and eased his way inside. He teased her clit and still nibbling away at her nipple, eased his body over hers and between her legs.