Spanish Hospitality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One final deep thrust and he rolled away, his cock leaving her pussy, his cum flooding out of her, trickling down between her legs onto the bed below. They lay there, arms round each other's shoulders, their chests heaving, fighting for breath as the sweat dried on their skin. Gently Matt pulled the covers up over them and they turned to each other and in each other's arms they went to sleep.

When Matt woke he knew it was late, he could hear rattling noises coming from downstairs and realised that Fliss was already up. He looked over at Fiona, asleep on her front, and he ran a hand down her back and over her bum. She stirred and opened her eyes, smiling at him as she came to. She turned towards him and reached down to grab his morning wood, sliding her hand up and down it, gently rubbing her palm over the crown. Matt cupped her breast, then bent forward and sucked her nipple into his mouth, feeling it harden. He rolled over onto his back, Fiona changing her grip as she continued to rub him.

She slid down the bed and he felt her hair surround his crotch, then his cock was enveloped in her warm, wet mouth. He could feel her hand cup his balls, gently moulding them in her hand. She pulled the covers right back and swung a leg over his thighs, her grip on his cock never leaving it as she continued to stroke him. It looked to Matt almost as though she had her own cock and was masturbating that, her breasts jiggling nicely on her chest.

There was a light knock on the door and it opened, Fliss' head poking through. "I've brought you some coffee, oh, sorry, I didn't realise...I'll just put them down here." She entered fully, carrying a tray with three mugs on it, and lifted two of them to the bedside table.

"Three mugs?" questioned Fiona, still stroking Matt's cock.

"Well I thought I might join you this morning..." her voice tailed away and they could see her eyes feasting on the sight in front of her, then added, "...actually, do you mind if I do stay?"

"Mi casa es tu casa." Said Fiona, indicating one of the armchairs in the room. Fliss took her mug and settled into one of the chairs, slumped back slightly, her legs apart. Matt saw that her free hand had trailed down between her legs and was resting in her crotch as she turned his attention back to his wife.

Movement caught his eye, Fliss had lifted her mug to her lips, but was not actually drinking, the hand between her legs now slowly stroking herself through the folds of her robe. It had slipped open and Matt could see the whole of one tanned inner thigh. She put the mug down and slipped a hand inside her robe, cupping her breast, her fingers rolling her hard nipple between them.

"Hey, eyes front mister!" admonished Fiona, and Matt looked back at her seeing her lift herself up a little higher and guide his cock to the entrance to her pussy. Surely she wasn't going to fuck him in front of her sister, he thought, but before the thought had finished she lowered herself down, impaling her pussy on his erect cock. He saw his cock disappear inside her, seeing her lips part as she slid in, feeling that familiar warmth inside her velvety tunnel.

There was a gasp from Fliss, whose eyes were glued to the joining of their bodies, her hand now openly rubbing herself through her robe, pushing in to her pussy, her lips clearly defined through the light material. As Matt watched she tugged at her belt and it fell away, her robe parting revealing her breasts sitting on her chest and her pussy exposed, partially covered by the hand that was now rubbing small circles around her labia. Fiona saw the direction of Matt's eyes and followed them, a smile breaking out on her face as she too watched her sister watch them.

Matt didn't quite know where to look, at his wife or his sister-in-law, both equally stimulating. He felt Fiona squeeze him with her pussy and looked up at her, feeling her start to undulate her hips in earnest, sliding his cock in and out of her, focussing on managing their arousal, leaving Fliss to manage hers. Despite himself Matt's eyes were dragged back to the armchair watching as Fliss pushed two fingers inside her pink pussy, sensing how wet she was, seeing them slip in easily. Her palm was pressing on her clit, the other still massaging her breasts, and he could hear that her breathing was getting quicker, air rasping through her nostrils.

Faster and faster strummed her hand, then he saw her back arching and her body lifting out of the chair as with a shrill cry her orgasm burst upon her, her body wracked with convulsions as she managed the waves of ecstasy running through her. Fiona was intent on her sister now, watching her cum, then her attention switched back to themselves, her hips moving with increased tempo. Matt saw her hand descend to her clit, rubbing at that little bud, a look of concentration on her face. He felt the bed dip on one side and saw that Fliss had joined them now, kneeling beside them, one hand reaching behind Fiona's backside, grabbing hold of the base of Matt's cock as it slid in and out of her pussy, the other cupping one of Fiona's breasts. Her saw her bring her mouth to a nipple and suck it in, teasing it with her lips teeth and tongue.

He could feel his arousal building inside him, growing with each thrust, then suddenly it was rushing through him, bursting out as his cock pulsed inside his wife, spewing its thick cum up into her waiting pussy. She gasped, drawing a huge gup of air, then letting her breath back out in a long sibilant hiss, and he could feel her pussy tightening around him

She collapsed onto his chest, her breasts pressed against him as he put his arms round her and pulled her tight to him. She eased herself free from him and rolled off next to him, her eyes shut as she snuggled into his side. To his surprise he felt a hand clasp his still erect cock and stroke it, then lips encircle it as it was drawn into Fliss' mouth. He felt her slide her lips along it, cleaning it, then she too snuggled into his side.

Both women reached out over his chest and clasped hands as Matt pulled the light covers over them, relishing the feel of two naked women pressing up against him in bed. Fliss stirred, "That coffee must be cold by now, I'll go and make some more." She slid out of bed and slipped her robe back on, leaving Matt and Fiona cuddled up together.

"That was a bit unexpected," commented Fiona,

"Nice though," replied Matt

"Just don't go getting any ideas though, remember you're mine!"

Fliss reappeared with some fresh coffee and they sat up. Fliss looked at them, then shrugged off her robe and joined them back in bed, all three sitting side by side.

"I thought you might be in need of some wake up juice after last night,"

"Sorry, were we a bit loud?" asked Matt innocently.

"Just a tad, but don't worry, I found it most stimulating. I've had a message from Miguel," said Fliss, "he's sorry, but he doesn't think he'll be home today, so why don't we just laze around the pool again?" Both Matt and Fliss agreed with that idea and so they got up, showered and dressed for breakfast, then straight out to the pool, stripping off their clothes. Matt felt a momentary twinge in his cock when he saw Fliss' naked body, but he managed to control his erection.

Surprisingly for him, he found he was almost becoming inured to the nakedness around him, only once during the morning did his cock spring to life, when Fliss inadvertently bent over directly in front of him, her arsehole and pussy suddenly appearing before his eyes. When she realised what she had done she apologised and grinning at his predicament lay back down. Matt retreated to the pool, finding that the cool water soon had him back to a more normal state.

They covered up for lunch, finding that seemed more appropriate, and then retreated to the cool of their bedrooms for siesta. Matt and Fiona undressed and got into bed, Fiona cuddling up to him, her hand curling round his cock. "I'm proud of you this morning," she said, "just the one erection, or is it that we don't turn you on anymore?"

"Far from it," replied Matt, feeling himself grow in her hand, their lips meeting as his hand found her breast. Just then there was a snick as their door opened and they looked up to see Fliss beside the bed, naked.

"Sorry," she said, "but my bed is so lonely, do you mind if I join you?" With an inward groan, Matt lifted up the covers by way of agreement as Fiona turned away from him, spooning back into him, her backside tantalisingly soft against his hard cock. Fliss cuddled up to Matt's back as her arm came round his body. "That's better," she mumbled as they slowly drifted off to sleep.

Matt woke up, his cock hard again, still nuzzled up against a soft backside, his hand cupping a breast, but as he began to rock against her, he realised that it was not Fiona he was cuddling but Fliss. Quietly he backed away, seeing her stir briefly before her breathing returned to a soft rhythm. He rolled over and slipped his hand down to caress his wife's soft backside, sliding his fingers down her crease to find her warm folds. He allowed his fingers to trace along them, gently parting them, then finding her pussy slid a finger in.

Fiona stirred, her eyes blinking open as she turned towards him, her hand once more finding his cock and stroking it. Her eyes looked over his shoulder and saw Fliss in the bed beside them and instinctively pulled her hand away, as Matt caught it and replaced it, "She's asleep," he whispered easing her hand back and forth over his erection.

A little reluctantly Fiona resumed her stroking as Matt rolled onto his back and Fiona slipped a leg over his, pressing her pussy down on his thigh. He lay back and closed his eyes, allowing the pleasant sensation to wash over him as Fiona's expert manipulation of his cock continued. He felt the covers pulled back, then a strange sensation on him. He opened his eyes and saw that he now had two hands rubbing him, one from each side as Fliss had now woken up and joined her sister's stroking.

Anxiously he turned to look at Fiona and saw to his relief that she was smiling across at Fliss, "This is becoming a bit of a habit," she murmured, "I'll be glad when Miguel is home!"

"Not half as glad as I'll be," replied Fliss.

Matt lay back once more and revelled in the sensation, wondering if he was just going to get a hand job. His imagination started to wander, seeing Fliss' pussy in his mind's eye, seeing her impale herself on his cock as he thrust inside her and with a sudden lurch his cock exploded, spraying his cum high in the air, spattering down on his stomach and chest as the two sisters milked him dry.

With wicked grins they wiped their hands on his chest, then rolled out of bed. "We'll leave you to clean up, see you outside shortly." Matt watched as two shapely backsides sauntered out of the door, leaving him covered in his own sticky goo. Grumbling to himself he went into the bathroom to wash the evidence of his enjoyment away, then he re-joined them around the pool, and they settled down for the rest of the afternoon.

"So this is what you get up to when I'm away!" came a deep voice from behind them. They all looked up to see Miguel standing there, dressed in a suit with an open necked shirt. Fliss shrieked and jumped up, dragging him into a tight hug, covering his face in kisses as Matt and Fiona looked on with faces like children caught with hands in the sweet jar. They started to apologise, but Miguel held up his hand.

"I was only joking," he started as his eyes swept appreciatively over Fiona's naked form," it is good to see that you have fallen so quickly into our way of life. Let me get this suit off and I'll come and join you."

He disappeared followed by Fliss and Matt turned to Fiona, "I wonder how long they'll be?"

"A good half an hour I would have thought," replied Fiona, settling back on her lounger. In the event they were wrong, he emerged not ten minutes later, naked, his cock swinging between his legs quite impressively. Matt knew that the size of a flaccid cock rarely bore any relation to its size when erect, but it did appear that Miguel was well endowed and he wondered how he would match up. Fiona too was staring and Matt felt a momentary pang of jealousy, quickly dispelled when she turned and smiled at him.

"I'm sorry to have surprised you like that, my meeting ended up unexpectedly quickly and I managed to catch a plane by the skin of my fingernails. Now let's celebrate my return with a drink shall we?"

Although Matt had become accustomed to the naked forms of the two women, he found it a little disconcerting to have another man present, but eventually he got used to that as well and the afternoon passed very comfortably. They ate late as was the Spanish custom, dressing for dinner and having cleared up, Fliss announced that she and Miguel were going to have another early night, "I've got some catching up to do," she informed them as she led Miguel away.

Matt and Fiona sat outside for a while, then went upstairs themselves. They couldn't help but notice that Fliss' bedroom door was not shut properly and their curiosity got the better of them, peering in as they passed. The bedside lamp was on and they could hear a soft grunting coming from inside. Miguel was on his knees, between Fliss' wide open legs, his hips thrusting hard, driving his cock into her. They could see no detail apart from Fliss' breasts oscillating on her chest, but they smiled at the happy reunion taking place and retired to their own bed for a similar reunion.

The next morning was spent lounging around the pool, all four of them naked and Matt and Fiona found that they had become totally comfortable with that way of life. Fliss seemingly couldn't get enough of Miguel and was constantly touching and caressing him, her hands often touching his cock, something that both Fiona and Matt found quite arousing but there was no sexual activity between any of them.

Over lunch Miguel announced that they had been invited to a party that evening, and that Matt and Fiona were very welcome to join them. "What sort of party?" asked Fiona, "What would I need to wear?"

Miguel and Fliss looked at each other. "Well actually it's a swingers' party, so nothing!" replied Fliss.

Matt and Fiona looked at each other. "We're not into that sort of thing," Matt stated, surprised that Miguel and Fliss were.

"Don't be shocked," responded Miguel, "it's nothing tawdry. There's a group of us, mostly friends who have formed a closed group where we meet occasionally to indulge in... well anything you want to really. Yes, some people will have sex with each other, both men and women, but there is no compulsion to. In fact many just have sex with their regular partner, whilst watching and being watched. It's very exclusive and discreet. From what Fliss has told me I think you'd enjoy it."

He explained that couples wore a wristband on entry, red meant that they only wanted sex with each other, yellow, that they were willing to engaging in touching and masturbation but not penetration. Green meant they were willing to have straight sex with anyone, and multi-coloured meant they were "up for anything" as Miguel put it.

"What colour do you wear?" asked Fiona.

Fliss looked at her, "It depends, but usually multi-coloured. Think about it, but if you are going to come, and I hope you do, be sure not to tire yourselves out too much during siesta! We'll be having a long snooze as it can go on all night sometimes."

They separated, Matt and Fiona promising to consider the idea. They slid into bed, facing each other and Matt asked, "Well, what do you think?"

"If it's all as nice as Miguel says, then I must admit I'm tempted, but just with a red band. Actually I got quite turned on seeing them last night, and when I knew they'd watched us that first night I got a bit wet thinking about it. What about you?"

"I'm the same as you, I quite like the idea, and over here no-one would know us. If we didn't like what was going on we could always get a taxi home I suppose."

"OK, let's go then!" They snuggled down and Matt reached out for Fiona's breast, but she pushed his hand away. "Remember, we mustn't tire ourselves out. You'll have to wait for tonight!"

Miguel and Fliss were delighted when they told them they'd go, and Fliss reassured her sister that it really wasn't at all seedy. There were condoms available if required, and the house hosting the event was really lovely. They managed to relax for a while and ate some dinner, then changed to go out.

Miguel had ordered a taxi and they all got in, Matt squeezed between the two women. It wasn't a long drive and they pulled up outside a lovely villa, very similar to Fliss and Miguel's with quite a few cars already parked outside. They went in and were greeted by a distinguished looking gentleman, dressed in a white dinner jacket and bow tie, who greeted them in Spanish. Miguel spoke to him for a while, then he switched to English. "Welcome," he said, "I hope you enjoy your evening." He directed them to a small room and they went in, Miguel handing them each a plastic box.

"This is for your clothes and any jewellery that you don't want to wear. It's perfectly secure." Matt noticed several piles of boxes already stacked up.

"Does he own the house?" asked Matt

"No, it's actually an Airbnb, it's hired for the night and we have a clean-up crew come in and sort everything out afterwards." They stripped off their clothes and Miguel guided them to a basket filled with coloured wristbands. Matt and Fiona picked out red bands, Fliss, after a moment's hesitation a green band. "You can always change your mind afterwards. But be careful, no wristband is one step further than multi-coloured." Matt couldn't quite envision what was one step further than "up for anything".

On a table was a selection of Venetian masks, some quite ornate, others plain, and Fliss indicated that they should choose one and wear it. "We pretend it gives us anonymity, but in reality we pretty much all know each other." They pulled their masks on and left through another door which opened out into a large lounge, filled with about twenty masked people, all otherwise naked, a whole variety of shapes, sizes and ages. Some were standing talking to each other in groups, other sitting in chairs. Most Matt saw were wearing green wristbands, although there was a smattering of all the other colours. Many of the women still wore jewellery, diamond necklaces and rings sparkling. There was a bar full of various drinks, and they wandered over to it, Matt feeling as though he needed some Dutch Courage, chose a scotch, Miguel joined him and the two women had Cava.

They were approached by another couple who greeted them in English, kissing both Miguel and Fliss on the cheeks. They were introduced as Maria and James and they shook hands with Matt and Fliss, Matt marvelling at the formality, when in a few minutes they could be fucking. They enquired as to whether they were enjoying their holiday, making small talk as at any other party. Maria was quite striking, very pert breasts and a very narrow landing strip of hair between her legs. Most noticeable were her nipples though, pointing slightly upwards, they must have been nearly an inch long. He found it difficult not to stare and despite himself, his cock twitched.

He leaned towards Miguel, "What is the etiquette if you get an erection?" he whispered.

"Unlike nudist beaches it's not frowned on here, in fact it's treated as a bit of a compliment. I take it the lovely Maria has piqued your interest. Such lovely breasts and I can assure you, she has a delectable pussy. Are you sure you don't want to change your wristband?" Matt shook his head, albeit wondering if he should, and if he did what Fiona would think about it.