Spanish Hospitality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She guided him to her entrance and he nudged up against it, pressing gently against her, slowly feeling his way inside. She wasn't fully wet, but moist enough to allow gentle passage and gradually his cock slid inside her. "Didn't you get enough yesterday?" He enquired as he began to move unhurriedly in and out.

"I can never get enough, you know that, now just make love to me." They started to move together, finding their rhythm, familiarity taking over as they brought each other slowly but surely to a climax. Matt felt Fiona's pussy tighten and he leaned back and thrust into her, his cum filling her as he pushed deep inside her, she pulled him tight into her body and kissed him as his deflating cock slipped out of her and he rolled away. "You go and have a shower," he suggested, "and I'll go and find some tea or coffee."

They rolled out of bed and Matt pulled on a pair of elasticated lounge shorts and went in search of the kitchen. He could hear the rattle of crockery and followed the sound, emerging into a big kitchen with a central island. Fliss was in there, looking busy, dressed in a light robe. She greeted him with a hug and a kiss, her breasts pressing against his bare chest and offered him some coffee.

"Thanks, just what I was looking for, I'll take them back to our room if I may, Fiona's still in the shower." Fliss reached up to a cupboard for some mugs, and as she did so her robe fell open and Matt could see the whole of her breast, topped by a large nipple. His cock twitched in his shorts as she took the mugs out and her breast disappeared once more. She crossed to the coffee machine and as she passed the floor to ceiling glass windows he found he could see through her robe, the outline of her legs quite clear. Despite himself he twitched again and he wondered what, if anything she had on underneath.

"I thought we'd spend the day round the pool, if that suits you?" she suggested, seemingly oblivious to the effect she was having on Matt, "so when you're ready just come down in your swimming costumes and we'll have some breakfast outside." Matt thanked her and took the two steaming cups of coffee back upstairs where Fiona was just emerging from the bathroom wrapped in a towel. He debated telling her about seeing her sister's boob, but decided on balance that was best kept to himself.

"Not showering?" she enquired. He explained what Fliss had proposed for the day and said he'd shower in the evening. "Probably a good idea," she agreed as she dropped the towel and went in search of her bikini. Matt sat and admired her naked form as she rummaged in a drawer, her breasts proud on her chest, her pert bum on display. She looked up at him and saw him watching her. "Pervert!" she accused as she slipped her bikini on. Matt found a pair of swim shorts and changed, then decided to put a tee shirt on while they ate.

Fliss had set breakfast on the patio, still in her robe, more tightly belted Matt noticed, although her nipples were poking hard into the material. She prepared some toast, drizzled in olive oil and garlic, topped with tomatoes, a very traditional Spanish breakfast she informed them, and there were also plenty of pastries and more coffee and juice.

Finished, they cleared away and Fliss disappeared to get changed as Matt and Fiona settled themselves by the pool, liberally coating themselves with sun cream. Fliss appeared just as they were finishing, "Ah, very sensible," she commented, "be a Darling and do my back Matt will you, as you're holding the bottle." She turned away from him and slipped off her robe revealing a white bikini which contrasted nicely with her tan. Matt slurped some cream in his hand and rubbed it over her back and under her bra strap, noting that there didn't seem to be any tan lines visible.

They settled down, Matt and Fiona relishing the feel of the sun on their bodies and Matt found himself dozing off. He was woken by a splash and saw that both women had jumped into the pool and were swimming around. They settled up against a wall and were chatting away as they cooled off in the water. Matt was tempted to join them, but the warmth of the sun was just too comfortable. He watched as they made their way to the steps and climbed out, Fiona first, water cascading from her body. Fliss followed and Matt could quite clearly see her nipples dark through the now semi-transparent top. He was brought back to reality by Fiona's voice, "I'm sure he won't mind, will you Matt?"

"Sorry?" he apologised.

"We were just saying how uncomfortable it is to have wet material round our boobs and Fliss has suggested that we take our tops off. I was saying that I'm sure you won't mind." With that she unsnapped her bra and slid it off, releasing her breasts, her nipples puckered from the cool water. His eyes switched to Fliss and saw her reach behind her, her eyes seemingly locked on his as her top dropped to the floor.

Matt's eyes swept from one sister to the other and back, noting how similar in shape their breasts were, Fiona's slightly bigger, but Fliss' nipples much bigger and more prominent. Fiona reached for the sun cream and massaged some cream into her breasts, the pliant flesh moulding under her hand. She handed the bottle to Fliss who followed suit, although her breasts were already an even tan with her body.

"If you need any help..." Matt offered hopefully.

"No, it's alright Matt," replied Fiona, "we can manage thank you. Anyway we wouldn't want to add to your discomfort." Her eyes pointedly dropped to his shorts which were plainly struggling to contain his growing penis. He looked down and saw the bulge realising at the same time that Fliss was also looking at him.

"Don't worry about it," said Fliss, "Miguel gets stiffies all the time. I'm used to it. If it gets too uncomfortable just get in the water or sort it out. If you need any help I'm sure we can oblige." She added impishly. Matt settled his cock a little more comfortably and sheepishly lay back on the lounger, desperately willing his erection away.

"Trust you," whispered Fiona, "flashing your bits at my sister!"

Matt managed to find some relief from his problem and was getting used to the sight of two pairs of delectable breasts, when lunch intervened. To his dismay and delight, neither woman covered up for the meal, and he found himself staring at the wobbling flesh as they ate. "And now for the greatest of all Spanish traditions," announced Fliss as they finished, "siesta time! It'll give Fiona an opportunity to sort you out properly as well Matt!" she joked as Matt blushed.

They headed upstairs, Matt manfully trying to conceal the bulge in his shorts as they headed for their bedrooms. They went into their room and shut the door. Fiona went straight to the bed and sat down on the edge, beckoning Matt over, then yanked his shorts down allowing his cock to spring up. Immediately she took him into her mouth, sucking him deep inside her until he could feel his cock pressing against her throat. She grasped the base of his cock with one hand and his buttock with the other as she began to slide him in and out.

"Mmm," she managed, her mouth still full, "I've been wanting to do this all morning." Matt looked down at her, seeing her lips tight round his cock, her eyes looking up at him and knew that he would not last long if she continued. He pulled away from her and lifted her up, then turning her away from him bent her forwards over the bed until she was resting her weight on her forearms. He slid her bikini bottoms down and off, spreading her legs, then sank down, burying his face in her crease, licking and kissing her anus and pussy, tasting her muskiness as her pussy started to leak.

Standing he eased forward with his cock, sliding it up and down between her cheeks, spreading the lubrication from her pussy over her arse, the pushed the end of his cock against her puckered hole. He felt her tense and her hand reached between her legs to grasp his cock and guide it downwards towards her pussy. A little disappointed, he pushed inside her, feeling the tightness as her walls expanded to take him, relishing the velvety sensation on his cock as he slipped deep inside her warm pussy.

He began to pump in and out of her, seeing her arse contract with each thrust, her breasts hanging below her swinging back and forth as he held her hips, pulling him deep inside then pushing her away from him. Her hand was frigging her clit and her body was slowly collapsing onto the bed, her face now pressed against the mattress, her backside tilted high in the air.

Matt could hear her gasping as each thrust rammed into her, could feel his cock pushing against her cervix as his orgasm started to build inside him, and he took one hand away, wetting his forefinger in his mouth, then pressed it against her arsehole, easing it in, past the initial resistance until it was buried down to the second knuckle. Suddenly he felt her muscles contract around it and at the same time her pussy pulsed, tightening round his cock as she drew in a huge gulp of air, then slowly let it out, hissing between her teeth.

He could feel his cum rising through him, and he thrust one more time deep inside her, feeling it spurt out time after time, filling her up. They collapsed forward onto the bed, his cock slipping from her pussy as her spooned up behind her, his deflating cock pressing up against her backside and she grabbed his arm and pulled it round her, drawing his hand to her breast which he lovingly cupped. "I like siesta," she mumbled as Matt drew the covers over them and they snuggled together, sleep gradually overtaking them.

Matt was woken up by someone gently shaking his shoulder. He looked up, blinking, and saw Fliss standing beside the bed, dressed in her robe, holding two glasses of juice. "Thought you might like these." She offered them forwards as Matt sat up, conscious of his nakedness under the covers. "You shouldn't sleep too long for siesta or you'll never sleep tonight." Matt's eyes focussed and were dragged down to Fliss' nipples which were sticking out quite prominently. He took the glasses as Fiona sat up, her breasts rising out of the covers. She pulled the sheet up to cover them and smiled gratefully at her sister. "I'll be out by the pool when you're ready." With a pointed look at the two swimming costumes on the floor beside the bed, she turned and left. Matt and Fiona finished their juice and got up, going into the bathroom to freshen up before returning to put on their costumes again and walked out onto the patio, holding hands. Fliss was reclining on the lounger, still in her robe.

"Ah, there you are," said Fliss, "feel better after that do you?" She looked down at their cossies and added, "I'm surprised you bothered to put those back on, I didn't. See!" and with that she stood up, allowing her robe to fall from her shoulders revealing her to be totally naked. Matt couldn't help but stare at her, he'd only just got used to seeing her breasts, now there she was flashing her pussy at him.

It was quite a nice pussy, he thought, her inner lips were larger than Fiona's neat labia, and her clit was much more prominent, all highlighted by the lack of any pubic hair whatsoever. "Don't look so surprised Matt," she said, "it's quite secluded here and Miguel and I rarely wear any clothes around the pool. Feel free to join me, we're all family after all."

Matt looked at Fiona who seemed equally surprised, but she shrugged at him and sliding her fingers into her waistband, slid her bottoms down. "When in Rome....." Despite his earlier orgasm, Matt was hard as rock again, and he wondered how that would go down with the two sisters. Nevertheless he took slipped his shorts down, struggling to get them over his erection and stood waiting for a reaction.

"Nice cock Matt," exclaimed Fliss, "no wonder Fiona had a smile on her face when I woke you up earlier. Remember what I said about it earlier, if it gets too much just get yourself off or get Fiona to do it for you. If she won't then I will." She added coquettishly.

"Hands off, Fliss, he's mine. You stole enough of my boyfriends when we were young, and anyway you've got one of your own now."

"Yes but he's not here and I'm getting tired of using these." She lifted her hand and waggled her fingers in the air.

"You're incorrigible Fliss, a nymphomaniac then, and now by the sound of it."

They settled on the loungers, re-applying their sun cream, taking care over their newly exposed parts, Matt self-consciously stroking his cock to rub the cream in, then lay back, trying to ignore the two naked women lying beside him. At first he lay on his back, but the sight of his cock sticking straight up in the air looked too obvious, so he rolled onto his side, but that only brought their bodies into view, so huffing and puffing he rolled the other way.

"For God's sake Matt, settle down will you," complained Fiona, "if it won't go down either go indoors or get in the water." The latter sounded a good idea, but Matt couldn't face the walk to the pool with his cock sticking out like a signpost.

"Give him a break, Fi, he'll get used to it eventually, but why don't you help him out this time. I don't mind, really." Fiona huffed and puffed herself, but got up and sat on the edge of Matt's sun bed as he rolled onto his back once more. She took hold of his cock and started to stroke it, running her hand along its length as Matt lay back and relaxed. He knew that she'd be wanting more and he wondered what Fliss' reaction would be if she straddled him and put it in her pussy.

He closed his eyes and allowed that thought to gain traction, seeing her in his mind's eye. He glanced over to Fliss and saw that she was actually watching intently, her hand seemingly between her legs, moving gently. The thought of her masturbating beside him, sent a surge through him and his climax burst upon him, his cock spurting all over Fiona, covering her breasts and stomach, missing him completely.

"Typical," grimaced Fiona, "leaving me with all the mess to clear up!" She wiped her hand on his stomach and returned to her bed to clean herself off with her towel, then settled back down.

"Missed a bit," said Fliss, reaching over to her sister's breast and scooping up a splash of cum with her finger, then impishly cleaning off her finger in her mouth, smacking her lips. "Mmm, nice."

They lay in the sun for another hour or so, Matt relieved that his erection didn't return, well not fully anyway, managing to control his semi-chub with a few visits to the pool. They retreated indoors to shower and get ready for dinner, Fliss announcing that she would prepare something rather than go out again.

They ate on the patio, the evening beautifully warm. Both women wore sundresses, he knew that Fiona didn't have a bra on, and from what he could detect, neither did Fliss. In some way that was even more sexy that seeing them both naked, envisioning their breasts and nipples so tantalisingly out of sight. Unobtrusively he settled his cock more comfortably in his shorts.

Finished they cleared up, then took some drinks to the cube furniture by the pool, Matt and Fiona settling on the settee, Fliss, tucking her legs up under her on one of the chairs. They could see the lights down in the town on the coast, making a truly magical view. Matt bent his head and gave Fiona a kiss, their lips lingering on each other.

"Hey, that's not fair," complained Fliss, "I haven't got anyone to cuddle up to and kiss me!"

"Come on over here, then Fliss," answered Fiona, "you can share him with me this evening, just a cuddle mind!"

Fliss jumped off the chair and settled in beside Matt, her body close to his, her arm across his chest. Matt could feel the warmth radiating from them and the feel of their bodies so close to him started a flow of blood to his cock which started to strain in his shorts. He had an arm round each of them and he allowed the fingers of the hand round Fiona to track down to her breast, finding the hard lump that was her nipple and tracing round it. She shivered and pushed his hand away, but he persisted and replaced it, pressing into the soft flesh of her breast.

"Remember when we were kids, Fi," started Fliss, "sitting up in each other's bed, talking about what it would be like to be married. Who would have thought we'd end up sitting here together like this."

"As I recall it, you were more interested in sex than marriage, wondering what it would be like, talking incessantly about boys, which of your friends had done it, which would never do it and which boys you fancied."

"Well I was older than you, and a girl's got to be allowed to dream. On that note I think I'll go to bed and..." she wiggled her fingers. "Unless you have any plans on skinny dipping tonight?"

"You saw us?"

"Sure did. Nearly came and joined you, but Miguel distracted me. From behind." She added. With that they rose and hugging and kissing bade each other goodnight, departing to their bedrooms.

Matt stripped off his clothes and got straight into bed as Fiona went into the bathroom, emerging a few minutes later still fully dressed. She grasped the hem of her dress and pulled it up over her head, her breasts bouncing on her chest as they fell free. She carefully laid it over a chair then slipped out of her panties, walking over to Matt's side of the bed. "That was most unfair of you, playing with my tits when I couldn't do the same to you. For that you can give me a special treat tonight."

She put one knee on the bed and swung the other one over Matt's chest, sitting astride him, her pussy lips parting in front of his eyes, then she raised herself up over his face. "Now lick me 'til I cum!" she commanded. Matt needed no second invitation, lifting his head until his mouth pressed against her lips, his tongue parting the soft folds, sliding along her slit, tasting her juices as they flowed from her. He found her clit and flicked at it with his tongue, then back down until his probing tongue pushed into her pussy.

His hands grabbed her buttocks, pulling him tighter into her as she rubbed against him, coating his face in her secretions. He could see her breasts jutting from her chest, her nipples hard and dark against her pale skin. Back and forth his tongue travelled, pushing hard against her, each pass reaching her clit, lingering sometimes, others just flicking at it in passing.

One finger eased into her crease, finding her anus and pressing against it, just the tip teasing inside as her movements started to become more urgent, her hands now grasping his head, pulling him against her as her hips rocked forward and back. Her hands left his head, one now clasping her breast, squeezing and pinching at her nipple as the other braced herself against the wall. Her breathing was now becoming ragged, her hips ever more frantic until with a shudder his mouth was suddenly flooded as she came, her body convulsing as wave after wave swept through her until she fell away from him, collapsing on the bed beside him.

Matt rolled on top of her, his knees opening her legs, his cock pushing against the junction of her legs, finding her sopping pussy and with one push he slid easily in. She gasped at the sudden invasion, her pussy stretching to accommodate his girth as he started to thrust hard and fast into her, no pretence at subtlety, just raw animalistic fucking, she clawed at his back, his hair, pulling his mouth hard against hers, their tongues fighting as he ground his cock into her writhing body.

"Yes Matt," she cried out, "fuck me, fuck me hard. Make me cum again. Oh Fuuuuck!"

He could feel her pussy clamping down on him as she came and he reached down to her buttocks to pull himself harder into her, a finger forcing its way into her arse once more as she cried out his name, imploring him to fuck her harder. With a rush Matt came, his orgasm rising swiftly in his body, his cock spewing out its spunk deep inside her, crashing powerfully into her cervix.