Spanish Hospitality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria and James moved away and Miguel led them towards broad staircase. "Let's have a look upstairs and see what's going on." They climbed the stairs, Matt very conscious that his face was mere feet away from Fliss' naked backside, he could see her pussy lips move as she lifted first one foot then the other. His cock began to fill with blood and he wondered how long he'd be able to remain unobtrusively flaccid.

The landing upstairs was as large as the entrance hall, some eight doors leading off it, mostly open. They peered in the first one. A woman was in the middle of a bed, riding a man, his cock deeply embedded in her pussy, her hips rolling as she guided him in and out. Matt could see her breasts bouncing, dark nipples covering most of the end of her breasts. She ignored them, focussing on the task in hand as they moved on to the next doorway.

There was quite a crowd in there, standing around a bed watching. Centre of attention was a woman on her back, a man kneeling between her legs, holding them open as his cock plunged in and out of her. Beside her head on each side were two other men, she had a cock in each hand and was alternately sucking on them. She looked vaguely familiar to Matt, but he had no clue as to her identity. "Local TV newsreader," murmured Miguel, "hence the crowd." Matt recognised the face then, having seen her on the TV, a "butter wouldn't melt in my mouth" expression permanently evident. They watched for a while as the man between her legs grunted and thrust deep inside her, clearly cumming. He pulled his cock out followed by a dribble of spunk and moved to one side, his place immediately taken by another man.

The scene was much the same in the other rooms, one of the closed doors opened and a naked woman came out, not bothering to close the door. Inside they could see a woman sitting on a toilet, her mouth full of a man's cock, sucking him deep into her mouth as he mauled at her breasts. Matt's cock was fully erect now, and he noted that Miguel too had a semi erection, while Fiona and her sister merely seemed mildly interested in what was going on.

They turned back and peered in the room before the stairs, seeing a mass of bodies writhing on a large bed, there must have been six or eight people of both sexes, everyone seemingly attached to another body in some way, a cock in a mouth, or in a pussy, fingers in pussies, mouths licking them.

"Let's go back down," suggested Miguel, "I have something interesting to show you." He led them to a closed door, it had no handle and was unmarked. Miguel turned to an electronic key pad and keyed in a series of numbers, there was a loud click and the door unlocked. Miguel pushed it open and guided the two women then Matt in, the door closing with a solid clunk behind them. If the rest of the villa was well furnished then this was palatial. In the centre of the room was a large bed, currently occupied by three people. Surrounding it on three sides were three sofas, around the room beautiful sideboards laden with expensive looking drinks and canapes. Scattered around the edges were a few other couples, sitting close together, some looking at the bed, others deeply involved with a partner. Matt could see a cock in a mouth and in one corner a woman astride the lap of a man, both facing the bed, his cock slowly sliding in and out of her gaping pussy.

"Wow!" he mouthed, "Who do you have to be to get in here?"

"Family," replied Fliss, "actually Miguel owns the villa, and that is his sister." She indicated to the woman on the bed, who was kneeling astride a man, his cock embedded in her as she sucked on another cock. Miguel guided the two women to a sofa each, then led Matt to one of the sideboards, pouring a glass of champagne for each of their wives, real champagne Matt noticed, not Cava, and a single malt scotch for each pf them.

"You own this?" he asked Miguel as they returned.

"An investment, that also has other more interesting uses, such as tonight," he replied. Matt went to sit down next to Fiona but Miguel guided him to Fliss' sofa, sitting down next to Fiona himself. Both women took their drinks, their eyes fixed on the scene on the bed. Matt was a little surprised when Fliss tucked into his side and he looked nervously over to Fiona, who had Miguel's arm around her shoulder, his hand dangling perilously close to her breasts, still engrossed in the action in front of her.

Matt turned back to focus on the bed himself, seeing the man at her head move behind her, and holding his cock firmly in his hand push it into her pussy. Both men matched their rhythm, two cocks forcing their way inside her at the same time.

"I don't know how she does that," murmured Fliss, "one's usually enough for me, particularly if it's a nice big one like this." Matt felt her hand close round his erection, stroking him, and despite himself he relished the feel of another woman's hand on him. He looked over at Fiona and saw she actually had her eyes shut, her bottom lip between her teeth as Miguel sucked on one of her nipples.

Fliss saw the direction of his gaze, "Don't worry about Fiona, Miguel's a fantastic lover with a lovely cock, she'll enjoy this, just as I'm going to enjoy it." She took a mouthful of champagne, then put her glass down and bent her head down to his cock, sliding her lips over the glans. Matt could feel coolness on it and a tingling sensation and realised she had a mouthful of champagne as well as cock.

She swallowed and a more usual sensation engulfed him as Fliss sucked him deep into her mouth. He could feel the opening of her throat, then more as she took him further back, the tightness closing round the crown. She pulled him out and looked up at him, "Been practising that," she grinned, taking him once more to the back of her throat. Matt was finding it difficult to concentrate on the bed now, the sensation in his lap all consuming. He reached out and cupped a breast, feeling the nipple hard in his palm, then rolled it between his forefinger and thumb earning an appreciative murmur from Fliss.

His hand travelled downwards and she opened her legs to allow him access, his fingers encountering her soft warm folds, her inner lips more pronounced that Fiona's, her clit larger and harder. He stroked it, easing his finger along her increasingly slick slit, finding the opening to her pussy and pushing two fingers in. Fliss gasped and he saw Fiona look across, a smile across her face as Miguel slid off the sofa, kneeling between her legs, and opening them up, put his face to her pussy.

Matt watched as he pulled her to the edge of the sofa, holding her legs wide open, her pussy and arsehole on full display, her lips parting to show the pink interior. He extended his tongue and licked her, starting on her clit, all the way down over her urethra, her pussy, then along her taint to her arse, lingering there then back. Matt saw Fiona tense, then relax, lying back and closing her eyes once more.

Matt's eyes returned to the bed again, seeing the second man pull out of her pussy, then holding his cock firmly, pressed it against Miguel's sister's arsehole, easing it in, inch by inch. Again the two men adjusted their tempo, one pushing in as the other was pulling out and he could see a look of ecstasy on her face. A man from the edge of the room joined them, offering his cock to her and she sucked it greedily in, as the man in her arse came, throwing his head back as his spunk pumped into her. Obviously the man in her pussy had also had an orgasm as they both withdrew, white goo seeping from both her holes as she rolled away and off the bed, leaving just the one man stroking his cock. Two other women joined him and pushed him flat on his back, one sitting astride his hips, easing his cock into her, the other sitting on his head, sliding her pussy over his face, their hands on each other's breasts.

Fliss released him from her mouth and sat astride his lap, Matt very conscious of how close her pussy was to his rigid cock, her breasts pressed up against his face. He cupped them, his thumbs brushing across her hard nipples, then sucked first one then the other into his mouth. He could feel her sliding her pussy along the underside of his prick, then suddenly he found himself inside her, the head slipping an inch in, followed by the rest of him as she surged forward.

Alarmed he looked across to Fiona, and saw that Miguel was wiping his cock up and down her slit, then holding it in his hand eased it into her. He could see her lips opening to take it and watched as its full length disappeared, then re-appear as he began to pump in and out of her. Fliss dragged his attention back to her, grabbing his head and mashing her lips to his, her tongue invading, seeking his as her body ground against him, thrusting herself down on him.

His hands found her buttocks and cupped them, his fingers running over her arsehole down to her pussy, feeling her lips tight round his cock, the back up again, up her back, round to her breasts. The man on the bed had flipped the woman over now and was ramming his cock into her from behind, her arse in the air as she licked at the pussy of the other woman. Matt's mind wondered who would come first out of them all. He knew his arousal was growing rapidly, the sight and thought of what he and Fiona were doing with Miguel and Fliss, combined with the whole atmosphere around them almost too much.

On the other sofa Fiona had her hand on her clit, frantically rubbing at it as she screwed her face up in a look of sheer concentration. Suddenly her body was convulsing as she cried out, "Fuuuck, I'm cumming, Fill me up Miguel, fill my cunt up." Miguel threw back his head and pumped hard into her and Matt could see him juddering as he came, spunk seeping out of the sides of Fiona's stretched pussy lips. It was too much for him and he too erupted, feeling his cock pump powerful jets into Fliss, her pussy contracting round him as she threw her head back and howled, then rolled away from him.

Suddenly they were all still, only the man on the bed still pumping away. Miguel stood and pulled Fiona up, leading her over to Matt's sofa. He settled her down next to Matt, and sat down himself next to his wife, pulling her into a tight embrace. "Te amo mi amor," he whispered to her.

Matt pulled Fiona against him, his hand caressing her breast as she placed an arm across his chest, her face nestling in to his neck. His hand slid down over her stomach and between her legs, his fingers finding her pussy, stroking her lips, feeling another man's cum seep from her, yet without resentment or jealousy. He looked over at Miguel and Fliss, found them looking back at him, a questioning look in their eyes. "Time to go?" asked Miguel. Matt nodded and stood up, helping Fiona to her feet. Together they left the private room, Miguel waving a hand in farewell to the members of his family still there. Just outside the room they encountered Maria, who looked at them, then reached out a hand to caress Matt's cock, "I hope we meet again, and perhaps you'll consider a different wristband then."

They dressed, and left the changing room, receiving a brisk goodnight from the still immaculately dressed butler, Miguel slipping him a large denomination euro note as they left. A taxi pulled up and Miguel got in the front, Matt flanked by the two women in the back. They pulled away and Matt felt his hand being lifted by Fliss, pushing it up her dress to her panty covered crotch, he could feel the wetness of his cum leaking out of her and in the interests of fairness, slipped his other hand up Fiona's dress, finding her panties similarly wet.

All too soon they arrived back home and stood awkwardly in the hall. "Bed, I think," said Fliss.

"Agreed wholeheartedly," replied Fiona, "your room or ours?"