Spank-O-Mania!

Story Info
A spanking bounty hunter faces off a bratty champion!
11.7k words
4.22
9.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GLOSSARY

PUT OVER: something (a wrestler, promotion, match, etc.) means to make it look good or otherwise encourage the fans to care about it. This can be done in the ring, during a promo, or through many other kinds of media. One of the most common ways a wrestler can be put over is winning a match.

HEELS: a wrestler who portrays a villain, "bad guy" or "rulebreaker" and acts as an antagonist to the faces, who are the heroic protagonist or "good guy" characters.

FACES: a heroic, "good guy" or "fan favorite" wrestler, booked (scripted) by the promotion with the aim of being cheered by fans, and acts as a protagonist to the heels, who are the villainous antagonist or "bad guy" characters.

COLLAR-AND-ELBOW TIE-UP: a stand-up grappling position where both combatants have a collar tie, and hold the opponent's other arm at the elbow.

CLOTHESLINE move in which one wrestler runs towards another and extends his/her arm out from the side of the body and parallel to the ground, hitting the opponent in the neck or chest and knocking him/her over.

GERMAN SUPPLEX: Invented by Karl Gotch, this move sees the wrestler stands behind the opponent, grabs them around their waist, lifts them up, and falls backwards while bridging his back and legs, slamming the opponent down to the mat shoulder and upper back first.

IRISH WHIP: a basic move in which a wrestler maneuvers an opponent in a slingshot fashion off the ring ropes, usually towards the opposite side of the ring to execute further moves.

PUSHES: an attempt by the booker to make a wrestler win more matches and become more popular or more reviled with the fans depending on whether they are a heroic character ("face") or a villain ("heel").

---

You know, Kane had never realized how odd the ocean smelled.

It had a sulphury scent to it, that was the best word he had to explain its uniqueness. On the bounty hunter's off time, which he didn't have often, he looked up why the ocean had such a distinct smell to it. Apparently, it was because of a chemical known as dimethyl sulfide. It was a chemical produced from the bacteria of dead, digested plankton. The man couldn't understand how something so repulsive could make such a controversial smell.

Truthfully, Kane only cared for the specifics of the smell because he wanted to know what was causing him such nausea. There was something about the scent that always made his stomach uneasy. It could have something to do with being on a ship as well. A ship headed directly to the kingdom of Claovania.

"Hey! Watch where you're stepping, egghead!"

Kane heard someone spout behind him. He turned his face, moving his hanging bangs from his view. He saw too fairly large men in their respective faces. They could have been mistaken for vikings with their stature and grizzled face.

"Who ya callin' egghead, screwball?!" the other man retorted, to which he was promptly wrestled to the floor. A fight ensued, with many around the ship watching, and cheering, along.

That, right there, was Kane's own explanation of Claovania. The kingdom, ran by a Mad Queen, resembled an ongoing party. It was wild, with all sorts of eccentric characters filling it. There were so many different things that could keep you busy in the kingdom. So much fun to be had. And so much trouble to get into. A crowd would rather place bets on two fighting in the streets than to actually break the fight up. Never a dull moment, no matter if that was good or not.

"How long will I have to stay on this wretched thing...?" the stoic mercenary uttered under his breath. The constant swaying and abrupt movement had almost made him spew up his earlier lunch more times than he'd like to admit. He placed his arms on the railings, laying his head down on them. He needed a distraction. So, what better than to go over his current hit again?

Oliver Manning, 39 years old. Or, he'd rather go by Mr. Magnificent. His choice of profession was a pro-wrestler, working for the infamous Claovania Global Wrestling. He was a superstar among the federation, with many arenas around the kingdom being sold out just for him alone. He was also the current CGW Heavyweight Champion. He, for all intents and purposes, was the face of the company.

Though, it seemed that all the fame and fortune had gone to his head. Though he'd come up on the independent scene of wrestling and CGW as a humbled man, his rise to stardom had created a new persona. No more was he Oliver Manning, now he was just Mr. Magnificent. Wrestlers around stated problems of working with him. Citing him not wanting to put over his fellow colleagues. With some, he flat-out refused to work with. Going as far as skipping shows just to keep his image and status where it was.

He thought he was bigger than the company, which is where Kane came in. His hit was simple: spank and humble the bigheaded champion. And, after getting some much-needed rest from his last hit, he was more than ready for the task ahead.

And, lucky for the bounty hunter, his distraction had lasted long enough. The ship had finally reached its dock. Kane rushed to get off. Usually, he was the more patient one when it came to deboarding. But, he didn't know how long he could stomach being on the ship.

He disembarked with haste, taking a deep breath as his feet met the earth once again. The man took a few seconds to catch his breath. He didn't want to dawdle too long. Mainly since he didn't want to stick around in Claovania longer than he needed.

As he regained his composure, he motioned over to the sidewalk next to a long strip of street. It was busy, cars zooming down the street like a race. The loud, whizzing sounds of engines and car exhausts came and went with each car that passed.

"Taxi." He put his hand up, fanning over the nearest cab he could see. Not only was he in a lively kingdom, but he had also been in its most lively city: Luxstin. Home of the Mad Queen, CGW headquarters and main arena, and many other tourists attractions. Also, it was one of the few cities in the kingdom with a harbor to enter. Because of this, busyness was the normality at the docks. With many transportation services sticking close to make some quick cash from those coming in from ships.

Feeling like no time had passed at all, a taxicab had maneuvered its way in front of Kane. The man in the cab rolled down his windows, shooting a disgruntled look at the bounty hunter.

"Whoa, buddy! Who the hell jacked your face up?!" the cab driver asked crudely, getting a sigh out of Kane.

Of course, I'm being asked that here of all places.

Never minding the driver's question, Kane opened the door and sat comfortably down. Or, as comfortable as he could on the rather hard and lumpy backseat. "CGW Arena, please."

The driver wasted little time. He weaved them back into traffic, getting a few angry beeps while doing so.

"No, but seriously! Who gave you the huge shiner there? Looks like someone took an iron to your face?!" The man insisted again, zipping through traffic like he was the one in a rush.

"I got into a fight." The bounty hunter replied flatly. He wasn't looking to have a conversation with the driver. Especially a conversation that's topic was his scar. However, his general answer had left a lot to be discussed.

"Damn! People are crazy nowadays, huh? I once picked up a guy who has his whole fuckin' ear bit off! Apparently, it was some serial ear-biting guy or whatever. Who the fuck goes around biting off ears?! It's insane how bonkers the neighborhoods around here have been!"

Though the story told was appalling, Kane had heard far worst happening in this kingdom. That wasn't the last of the driver's stories. As he treated the city roads as his personal racing course, he ran through many different stories. Spanning from the most violent to the weirdest rides he's had to give.

Kane cared little of what he was spouting off about, but he let him anyway. He turned his head and looked out at the city streets. Luxstin was a much different environment than Pantmawr. It was colorful and bright. Neon signs were a common occurrence in the city. With the many other decorations being unique to the certain business. Though he'd noticed why many chose to live here, Kane felt as though it was much too colorful for him. Both in look and in characters.

But, Kane wouldn't be able to enjoy the sight for long. The driver's constant jerking of the car, yelling at those around even though he had been the one driving like a maniac, disturbed his self-made peace.

"God, roads are so cramped today! It's from that damn wrestling event thing! Don't worry, though. I'll get you there in no time!"

No time, yes. One-piece, however, is another story.

The driver wasn't lying, though. It should have taken them another ten or so minutes before they got to CGW Arena. But, the man did it in under five. But, not without jolts of fear all-throughout Kane's veins. He had been through so much in his lifetime, but fast-moving cars in tight spaces were never something he could get used to.

As the car came to a screeching halt in front of the arena, the man turned around with his hand out. "Alright, that'll be fifty credits!" he wasted little time. To most, Kane wasn't the one to emote. But, for those keen-eyed people who knew what to look for in human behavior, they would notice his sudden eyebrow raise when he heard the price. He thought it was a bit overpriced, especially since he wouldn't consider the drive he had to be satisfactory. But, he saw no reason to sit there and argue with the man. He reached into his pocket and placed the white and blue plastic money in his hand before quickly getting out. Maybe he would have to take the bus next time?

As he got out of the car, the taxi driver sped off as fast as he got there. Kane took a moment to admire the larger stadium. There was a huge sign of the name of the company flashing green and yellow. There were different wrestlers' posters plastered on the side of the building. With Mr. Magnificent posted front and center on the building. Making sure to show off his broad hairy chest and face. Sporting a long mustache that was twirled on both ends like an evil scientist. But, that was enough dawdling from Kane.

He walked himself toward the building, with the doors opening automatically so he didn't have to curve his speed. The commissioner in the hit notes pointed him to a backstage area of the arena where he would be waiting. Then, they would be on their way to deal with Magnificent.

He made his way backstage. Compared to the vibrant, clean environment that the main halls were in, this was surprisingly unkempt. Not many posters, dull colors, and relatively small compared to the rest of the interior. However, Kane was focused more on what he was hearing than seeing, There was this muffled, faint loud roaring of a crowd everywhere he was. Sometimes getting so loud that it rattled the floor below him. He had no idea people were in here, especially the amount of people it sounded like. Though, it mattered little to him. He wouldn't be dealing with that, anyway.

Soon, after what felt like going through a maze, Kane finally found his way to the office of the commissioner. The large plaque on his door read "Mr. Strongman." on it. He reached the door, and gave it two loud, but not over offensive, knocks. "Come in! Come in!"

Kane listened, turning the knob on the door and opening it to see the man sitting at his desk. His hair was a slicked back, covered in excess oil. His hair was a heavy black, looking a bit artificial in nature. Kane wondered how much of the bottle he had to use to get that color. His face looked about as stretchy and wrinkled as a Halloween mask found in a party store.

He had a mountain's worth of paperwork on his desk he was working on. But, the moment he laid his eyes on Kane, he dropped everything.

"Kane mother fucking Draco!" the man exclaimed, rising from his chair and walking around with his arms held out. The bounty hunter stuck out his hand, but the commissioner ignored the clear sign and hugged Kane tight.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Strongarm." Kane stated, trying his best not to show just how uncomfortable he was during this embrace. Luckily, he soon broke the hug, but not without giving his shoulders a firm pat.

"Please, my superstars call me that! Call me Michael!" He corrected. His voice sounded like it had a layer of sandpaper coating it. It felt forced to the bounty hunter, but he wouldn't point it out. Instead, he thought he'd mention something else.

"Superstars? I thought they were wrestlers." Kane said, trying to wrap his mind around the world of wrestling. He had tipped his toe in many worlds, but the wrestling world was one of the more unique ones.

The large man let out a hearty laugh, invading Kane's personal space once again by wrapping his arm around him. "Heh, they are! But, wrestler is such a barbaric term now. Superstars is much flashier, and more marketable to the Littles!"

"But, never mind that! I hope you're ready for your job. I don't think Magnificent is gonna be an easy haul over your lap!" Strongarm warned before looking Kane up and down. "If he'd even fit over your lap."

Kane snorted. This wasn't the first time, or probably the last, that Kane would be dealing with someone bigger than him. It was actually much simpler than taking down those who were smaller. The bigger brats love to underestimate the bounty hunter's strength, which backfired for them in the end.

"I think I'll be able to handle myself." Kane assured the man, to which the commissioner laughed. "I love that confidence! Alright, I'll take ya to him then!" Strongarm stated, leading the two of them out the door and through the backstage area.

"God, I can't wait for you to put that guy in his place!" The commissioner groaned, thinking about all of the headaches working with Mr. Magnificent had caused him. "No-selling opponents or just not working with them, missing events, getting in trouble with the law. You know how many times I've had to bail that son of a bitch out of jail because he got snippy with the police?"

Kane let the man vent his frustrations, examining his proud strut down the halls. He noticed the many wrestlers, or superstars, chatting amongst themselves backstage. He also noticed how none had even attempted to look over at Mr. Strongarm. The commissioner carried a presence around his company. Kane wondered how many would put a hit out on him.

However, Kane was more focused on where they were going. He could hear the roar of the crowd getting louder the more they walked. He even heard faint talking, but he couldn't make out who and what was being said.

Soon, Mr. Strongarm had led them to an entranceway covered with two long covers that met in the middle. There was a big "X" in a circle that was split between the two curtains. Strongarm went through it with ease as Kane followed suit. He was surprised to see a small area behind the curtains. There were two men sitting at a desk with headsets on their heads. They were watching something on a small monitor that Kane couldn't make out. Was this some sort of production room?

"Mr. Strongarm!" One of the men squeaked as they both shot to their feet. They resembled children who were afraid they were about to get in trouble with their parents. "Y-your segment isn't until later on tonight! W-what b-b-brings you here?"

"I know when my segment is! I wrote the damn show!" Strongarm exclaimed. Kane was sure he didn't need to mention that last point as it was obvious, but he assumed the commissioner would take any opportunity to stroke his ego.

"Hit my music!" The commissioner told his employees. They stopped for a moment, looking at one another like Strongarm spoke a different language. "But, Mr. Magnificent is out there! I don't think-"

"You think I give a rat's ass if he's out there?! Hit my music!" Strongarm scolded the man, to which he scrambled back into his seat and fumbled his hands around the buttons. Soon, they clicked the right one. Loud, blaring music began assaulting Kane's ear. He winced but quickly adjusted.

"Follow me!" Strongarm turned and said loudly before practically power walking out of the next set of curtains. Kane followed once again, going through the curtains and being smacked with a wave of loud sounds. His ears peaked from how loud it was. He turned the corner and was met by several bright lights aimed at him and Strongarm. He put his hand up to try and block some of the beaming light on him. Only to truly get a look at what he had walked out to.

There were thousands of people on each side of him. Screaming their heads off as Strongarm stood and absorbed all the attention on him. There were some people in the crowd holding signs up. Decked out in different shirts and other wardrobes relating to a certain wrestler. Others with toy-looking championships proudly worn around their shoulder.

Was this really where it was going to happen? Kane had spanked many in front of crowds before, but even this was a lot more than he was used to. He looked past the commissioner and to the large man waiting in the ring. He couldn't make out how he looked from where he was, but he'd imagine he wasn't too pleased to see him or the commissioner.

After about a minute of playing to the crowd, Mr. Strongarm finally started to make his way down the ramp and to the ring. Kane trailed behind him, trying to tune out all of the noise being thrown his way. Kane did feel his nerves begin to jitter. As a spanking bounty hunter, he mainly liked to work in some element of secrecy. He liked to get his job done without drawing too much attention to himself. But, it seemed he didn't have that luxury for this hit.

With Strongarm's cocky strut down the ramp, they made it to the ring in no time. He climbed up the steps and went between the ropes to get into the ring. Kane stopped, gently sliding into the ring. Though, it resembled a crawl than a slide.

He stood up in the ring, finally getting a good look at the wrestler. He was massive in every way you could think of. He stood at 6'5, towering over Kane and Strongarm. Though wearing a dress shirt, it wasn't hard to see his muscles bursting out the seams. His chest, visible by the first few buttons of his shirt being unbuttoned, was well defined. The hairy pecks nearly popped out of his chest with any slight flex.

The two stared at one another, with the hollering of the crowd feeding into the thick tension. Kane stood in the corner of the ring. There were some things he could see the commissioner wanted to get off his chest before he began his work.

An employee from outside of the ring soon handed him a microphone. He took it, practically snatching it from his hand, all while keeping his eyes locked on Mr. Magnificent. He held the microphone up to his mouth, snickering a bit before uttering a word. "You have no idea how proud I am of you."

The wrestling star's face was unemotive. He stood there still, mic at his waist and championship belt around his shoulder. The crowd grew quiet, not wanting to miss an ounce of their conversation.

"Who would have thought, huh? Ten years before you were just a wide eye kid trying to find some way to get on the show! Green as can be! And now look at you, top of the food chain. Because of me."

Magnificent rolled his eyes. He scoffed animatedly, almost like a cartoon character. He put the microphone to his mouth, shaking his head as well. "Why am I not surprised? Michael frickin' Strongarm doing what he always does best. Taking the success of others for his own!"

The crowd immediately screamed aloud at the statement, causing Kane to flinch. He really should have gotten some earplugs before coming out here.

"See, was it you who traveled the indie scene for ten hard, grueling years? Was it you who came to the CGW and worked his ass up the ladder grabbing title after title? Was it you who got to the top of the company? Winning the CGW Heavyweight Championship and holding onto it 435 days? Longest in CGW history! No! That was me!"