Spank-O-Mania!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the crowd cheered once more, Kane was slowly piecing together the man's personality. The report on him seemed spot on, but he couldn't help but question whether was seeing the real him or not. He had heard of one of the main staples of pro-wrestling was the characters many of the wrestlers have to play. Many of which are classified as "heels" or "faces". While silly to the bounty hunter, he had heard how well these characters sell.

"Now, if you're done being the leech that you always are, tell me who the hell is in my ring?!" the big-named wrestler asked as he pointed directly at Kane. The crowd gasped, with Kane not reacting at all.

Strongarm smirked, almost as if he had something up his sleeves that he was dying to reveal.

"I'm glad you asked!" the commissioner stated as he turned and pointed his opened hand at me. "This right here is your new opponent for the main event! Meet the spanking bounty hunter, Kane Draco!"

The crowd didn't cheer nor boo. They just made sounds that could only be described as confusion. However, Kane wasn't focused on his introduction.

"Opponent?" Kane finally spoke a word, with the commissioner just ignoring his obvious uncertainty.

He'd better not be doing what I think he's doing.

Mr. Magnificent began to belly over in laughter. It resembled theatrics from an antagonist from any sort of media. Kane, however, was unamused. And he was beginning to lose his patience.

"You think this scrawny slug who can't even paint their face well is gonna face me?! Fat chance! You're asking to see a murder in the ring, aren't ya?!" Magnificent confidently said as he was starting to push Kane to his point. The bounty hunter did well with suppressing his outward emotions, but he could feel his palms itching to teach this star a lesson.

However, Mr. Strongarm had been feeding on this. Throughout the pompousness thrown his way. The blatant disrespect to him and the company he built, but he kept a smile on his face. An admirable feat, but a feat that posed questions.

"Then, you have nothing to lose! Nor do you have a choice!" Strongarm stated, reminding the wrestling star very outwardly of who's in charge. He then walked over to the ropes that faced the crowd, who slowly erupted as they noticed the attention was on them.

"And tonight, you will be facing Kane Draco for the CGW Championship... in a Paddle Match!"

I knew it.

"Excuse me?!" Kane grabbed the commissioner and turned him around. He had no mic, but his voice was loud enough that Strongarm's mic picked it up. The commissioner put his hands up as if he was innocent, but the devil horns on him were visible.

"You said nothing about a wrestling match." Kane stated in his normal matter-of-fact manner, but Strongarm could hear the frustration boiling over.

"Well, yea, but I thought you'd say no if I did!" Strongarm tried to play it off as some sort of joke. His laugh was forced, completely stopping as Kane's face remained stoic. "Look, it kills two birds with one stone! You get to spank the big brat over there and get your money, and I get a stunner main event!"

The bounty hunter knew this was a terrible idea. Kane had never been in any sort of wrestling in his life. And the idea of putting his own bottom on the line wasn't too appealing. Though, Kane understood why the commissioner was doing this. Hearing that a spanking bounty hunter was in a match for his promotion would do wonders. Though, Kane could care less about what was good for the promotion. All he cared about was his job and the money that came from it.

"Aww, what's the matter, Kaney?" Magnificent jumped back in the conversation in a teasing fashion. There wasn't much that could get under the mercenary's skin, but that name was one of them. He turned half his face to the wrestler; only showing his disfigured side.

"As a matter of fact, I accept! I relish the opportunity to show just how dominant I really am! Even if I have to do it on a pitiful opponent like you!"

Something then clicked inside of Kane's mind. He realized right then and there that he had a decision to make. He could simply take the wrestler down and spank them and be on his merry way after receiving his payment. But, on the other hand, he now had the opportunity to truly shrink the larger-than-life star down to size.

If Kane were to take this match and win, that would be incredibly demoralizing for Mr. Magnificent. The man was on top of the food chain, the champion that everyone was gunning for. To be beaten and lose that championship to an outsider would be incredibly humbling. Not to mention the paddling that'll follow thereafter

Admittedly, it was quite petty for Kane to actually consider this an option. He was a man who tried to work efficiently no matter what. The bounty hunter was known for his uneasy stoicism for a reason. He tried his best to keep his emotions out of his job. But, as he'd learned on multiple occasions, sometimes his emotions were what helped him perform his job better.

He eventually let go of the commissioner, who could finally breathe again. He marched over to the CGW Champion into they were nearly nose-to-nose with one another. Though Kane was the smaller of the two in all aspects, his presents was just as huge as anyone in the ring. He stared up into Magnificent's baby blue eyes. Kane's eyes were as chilling as a corpse. His face was blank, almost like he was staring through the wrestler instead of at him. And Mr. Magnificent noticed, with his eyes jittering a bit as he tried to hold up the same intense gaze.

That's all I needed.

Kane snatched the microphone out of his hands, garnering an exasperated gasp from the crowd. He held the mic to his mouth, still staring a hole through the champion's head.

"I accept"

It was all Kane had to say, pinning the microphone on Mr. Magnificent's bulking chest before leaving the ring. The crowd cheered as the main event match had been set. Kane had only hoped that the wrestling was more fun doing it than watching at home.

***

Hours had gone by as Kane had gotten ready. He was granted his own locker room, but only after giving Strongarm a very blatant threat after the stunt he pulled in the ring. An apology of some sort, Kane thought. But, he had no time to ponder on that as his impending match had been coming up.

He'd been watching all the matches on the mounted television all night. Studying some of the moves and how a wrestling match was supposed to go. As he did this, he was getting dressed for the match. He knew he couldn't wear his usual attire out, but he had refused to wear any of the trunks that were offered to him. He went with tight spandex pants with kneepads. He had elbow pads as well while wrapping his hands in white tape. As he finished wrapping his hands, he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in." Kane answered, to which the door opened for the readied bounty hunter to see Strongarm standing in the doorway. He shot him a disgruntled look as the commissioner kept his distance.

"Almost time for the main event! My guys are getting the ring set up. Time to get ready for your entrance." Strongarm told him. Kane glared annoyingly at the commissioner of the business, walking his way over and giving the boss a mini heart attack.

"You're just lucky you're not the one going over my lap tonight." Kane remind him as he tore the tape from his wrist as he finished wrapping it. The man laughed, though the uneasiness was paramount in it. Strongarm didn't respond, as he knew he was on thin ice with the bounty hunter.

Without wasting any time, the commissioner guided him to the entranceway again. It seemed to go faster this time around than the last time he headed out to the ring. However, the backstage area was much livelier. To be specific, many wrestlers had been out and watching Kane walk through the halls. There was this looming dread over the locker room. All eyes were going to be on this match. And Kane had been counting on it.

They soon made it toward the curtains and went through it, where the employees seemed much more in control of everything than earlier.

"Everything's all set up in the ring, sir!" One of the employees told them. "Alright, once the announcer talks up the match, let them know when you're ready and they'll start your music!" Strongarm informed Kane.

"This contest is for one fall! And is for the CGW Heavyweight championship!" The announcer in the ring started up as a bell rang. The crowd started to get pumped for the main event they were about to witness. He took a deep inhale, going back over everything he had watched for these extended hours, and exhaled. "I'm ready."

With the cue, the employee at the desk pressed a button and music began playing. It was a generic heavy metal song with no lyrics in them. Nothing Kane himself would listen to, but it wasn't something he was losing sleep over being his theme. Once it hit, he immediately walked through the other curtains to greet the crowd. They met him with a muted response, with many still not knowing how to feel about him.

"Introducing first: the challenger. From Oxleche Valley, Ociseon, weighing in at 203 pounds, the Booty Hunter: Kane Draco!"

I'm never getting rid of that name, am I?

Kane sighed, but he did appreciate the small number of cheers he had gotten when his name was announced. He didn't waste much time dawdling, beelining his way to the ring in record time. However, he found something different about the rings. He saw something hanging over the ring, with multiple ladders scattered outside of the ring.

Climbing up the steps and through the ropes in a feat he was very proud of, even if the crowd didn't see much to be proud of. He jogged around in the ring, shaking out of the kinks in his limb to make sure the blood was flowing. Cracking each extremity in order to loosen himself up for his battle. Waiting for his opponent to arrive.

And Magnificent made sure to make the bounty hunter wait. A full minute had gone by, with the crowd slowly building up. Clamoring to see their champion, Kane knew that was what he wanted. And then, he came out.

The lights had gone out around them. A looming hush was brought upon the crowd as they sat on their hands with anticipation. Then, a single spotlight shined on the top of the stage. A spotlight that showed off Mr. Magnificent, who had now been sporting a robe. It was a royal blue, with a different assortment of gems and sparkling crystals on it. Stamped with the large championship belt sitting around his waist.

"And his opponent: from the pearly white gates of Heaven itself! Weighing in at 299 pounds! He is the CGW Heavyweight Champion: Mr. Magnificent!"

Soon, loud horns started blasting in this triumphant fashion. It sounded like something someone of royalty would come out in. The lights came on, flashing with different colors as they walked down the ramp. It was a proud stride, holding his chin up as he felt as if he was above all. Though a character, Kane could tell his actual personality oozing through it.

He stepped into the ring, passing by Kane as if the man was invisible. He climbed up to the middle turnbuckle and held his hands out one more time, garnering more applause. It was like many felt they were lucky to even be seeing him.

After he finished his stunting, he jumped off of the ropes and made a direct beeline to Kane. Having to be stopped by the referee, but it didn't stop his mouth. He barked obscenities at the challenger. He was animated, pointing and waving his hands at Kane over the small official's head. But, Kane didn't react to anything said to him, which angered Magnificent more.

More cursing was thrown at the bounty hunter before going over to his corner opposite of Kane. He unbuckled his championship belt from his waist, holding it up high as he was met with another resounding cheer. And also met with an uncharacteristically animated eye roll by Kane.

How much pandering can one person do?

After what was hoped to be his last bit of boasting, Magnificent reluctantly handed over his belt to the referee. Almost like a child relinquishing their toy to share with another. He then began to disrobe, showing off his impeccable physique. His shoulders were broad, arms were huge and bulky like his hairy chest. His stomach was sturdy, with multiple bumps resembling his six-pack. Strong legs with the very small trunks Kane refused to wear. Though, they did allow the bounty hunter to see how much of a muscly butt the champion had.

As the official took the belt, he went to the middle of the ring and raised it up high in the air. It was to make the crowd aware of what they were fighting for. However, it seemed like the championship was secondary for both of them.

Magnificent was more focused on the bragging rights than retaining. He wanted another person to add to the list of names he had defeated in his conquest. But, for Kane, it was all about the job. He wanted to win, spank him, get his money and then leave. At least, that's what he had been telling himself. He didn't want to admit that this came from wanting to completely humble the wrestler. To beat him at his own game and send him home with a sore bottom at that.

"Are you ready?" The referee came over to Kane and asked. He looked up over their head to remind them what sort of match this was. The long, lexicon paddle hung over their heads intimidatingly. It was much bigger than most implements Kane owned himself. He wondered where Strongarm got such a wonderful implement from?

After a few moments of looking up, he looked back at the referee and nodded. He then went over to the champion and asked him the same question. To which Magnificent answered, "I've been ready! Start the damn match!"

After being yelled at, the official quickly skipped over and gave the belt to the bell keeper. Checking to see that both competitors were ready. Each nodded, to which the referee signaled to the bell keeper. "Ring the bell!"

And then the bell rang. The two didn't shoot out of their corners like many other wrestlers did to start a match. No, they stayed there and stared at one another. Taking a few seconds before walking out of their corners and circling one another. Sizing each other up as a hush grew over the crowd. Waiting at the edge of their seats for the first move.

With a few more moments of eyeing one another, they lunged at one another in a collar-and-elbow tie-up. They stood in the middle of the ring as they tested one another's strength. Kane waned under the champion's strong arms. His arms began to tremble after extended time in the tie-up. That was until Magnificent used some of his strength to shove Kane to the ground and across the ring.

The crowd gasped and cheered as Kane hit the floor perplexed. He had dealt with some strong adversaries in his past, but Magnificent seemed to be different from all of the rest. And he made sure to make Kane aware of that. Flexing his muscles in front of the bounty hunter so brashly. But, Kane remained levelheaded. After the initial shock had worn, he got back to his feet and brushed himself off. He would truly need to give everything he had and more if he wanted to win this match.

And so, they intertwined again in another collar-and-elbow tie-up. Kane wasted little time before going on the offensive. He jumped up like a spryly goffer and wrapped Magnificent into a headlock. He wrenched the lock-in tightly as he had him stuck in the middle of the ring. However, Magnificent began stumbling back, laying his hand on the center of his back. Soon, he ran forward and launched Kane into the ropes.

He ran forward, turning his back in time and bouncing off the ropes as he saw on television. It was rough and less bouncy than it looked on screen, but he sprung off of it, nonetheless. However, unfortunately for him, he sprung into a sickening clothesline. His back smacked the mat with a loud thud, but he got back up as if nothing had ever happened. He was met again with another stiff clothesline. But this time, Magnificent picked him off the ring floor.

He launched the bounty hunter into the corner. Kane's back slammed into the turnbuckle, causing him to bellow over in a groan. But, it was no time to catch his breath. Like a rampaging boar, Magnificent stormed over towards the corner and sent his body hurling into Kane's. Causing a meaty slap when their bodies met.

Kane was dazed from the blow, but that didn't stop Magnificent from unloading punches to the mercenary's head. They felt like multiple rocks repeatedly slamming into his head. Even putting his hands up didn't stop the onslaught. After half a minute of this, Kane couldn't make out where he was anymore. To which Magnificent disposed of him out of the ring like he was rancid trash.

This was time for Kane to regroup. It was still early on in the match, but it wasn't looking good for him. He heard the cocky wrestler barking obscenities to him on the floor. He rolled around on the outside, trying to get back to his feet as the aching pain had already swarmed his body. But, the bounty hunter made it to his feet with a small cheer. However, there was nothing to celebrate. Especially when he saw a ladder set up in the ring and Magnificent climbing up it towards the paddle hanging high.

Almost like he had gotten a second wind. Kane slid back into the ring. He pushed the ladder over as Magnificent came fingertips from grabbing the paddle. He fell, but landed on his feet and immediately went after Kane. He threw a wild swing at Kane's face, to which he ducked under, and Kane returned some shots of his own.

Punch after punch landed as Magnificent staggered backward. Kane knew he had the man where he wanted and couldn't let off steam. He grabbed his arm and whipped him into the ropes. Though, that would be another error Kane had made. Magnificent came back off the ropes and barreled into him with a shoulder tackle.

He hit the floor once more, to which Magnificent ran to the other side and bounced off the ropes to gain momentum. He came back and jumped into the air, landing his large leg down on Kane's neck.

The bounty hunter writhed in pain on the floor. Grasping his neck as he coughed and sputtered on the mat. He rolled back on his back, gasping for air like a fish out of water. Kane opened his eyes, wondering where Magnificent had gone. But, soon a large frame came into the picture as the wrestling champion leaped from the top rope holding a ladder in his hands. The bounty hunter's eyes shot wide, trying to roll out of harm's way but was too late. He had driven the ladder right down into Kane's body.

Kane scrunched up in agony as the large metal slammed into his body. The crowd was relishing in the destruction they were seeing, but it seemed Magnificent was done with the mercenary. He nudged him out of the ring, practically kicking him over until he fell out of the ring and onto the outside floor.

The man had spent the last amount of offense he could. He didn't know what else to throw at the wrestler. He was a novice trying to go toe-to-toe with a professional. It was never going to work. In fact, ...

"That's it..."

Kane had an epiphany. He had been fighting this match all wrong. He couldn't beat Magnificent trying to wrestle him, and he shouldn't try too. However, he had extensive knowledge of multiple skills of fighting and training in them. He was also extremely good with his words. Since the wrestler was using his words against him, he might as well do the same.

He used the corner of the ring to pull himself up. He looked up to see Magnificent climbing up the ladder. Kane would have thought he would have been further up, but he's sure he spent half the time gloating to the crowd before.

"Hey!" Kane exclaimed loudly, getting the attention of the wrestler. Magnificent smirked, shaking his head as Kane struggled to roll back in the ring. "Give up, Draco! You're out of your league! Might as well get in position right now!"