Spank-O-Mania!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait! Hold on!" Mr. Magnificent exclaimed, trying to remind Kane that he was standing nude in front of them all. "At least let me pick my trunks off the floor!"

"No."

WHACK!

"Now, apologize." The bounty hunter stated impatiently. Landing another crisp whack on the wrestler's already beaten bottom with the paddle. Magnificent yelped at the sudden swat, whimpering and rubbing his knees together as he shrunk more and more inside. Cradling his privates in both of his hands, he shuffled over to the door. His face was as red as his rear, with him barely looking up at them.

"I'm..." He started, choking up through the large lump he felt in his throat. "I know I've done some messed up things. Stuff I shouldn't have done...things I shouldn't have said. And...I'm really sorry..."

Kane was surprised at how well his apology was. He was expecting a half-ass one and to pull him right over the bench.

Magnificent blinked through his tears, slightly looking up at all the eyes on him. To which he locked eyes on one set: Mr. Strongarm. He gritted his teeth so tight he thought they'd break. It took so much restraint for him not to reach over and bash his teeth in. That, and he wouldn't want to uncover himself in front of everyone.

"Ready to be a good boy?" Strongarm asked, not holding back the smugness from his voice. Magnificent growled, with much of his anger just turning to more tears streaking down his face.

"Answer him." Kane walked up behind him and planted a firm hand on Magnificent's right cheek with a firm squeeze. He squealed, letting out more whimpers as his lip quivered. "...y-yes, sir. I-I'm ready to be a good boy..."

Magnificent wanted to bawl out and cry at the sheer demoralization he felt saying that to the commissioner. His pride had been destroyed completely. Much to Strongarm's pleasure, "Heh, good work Draco!"

"You're just lucky this isn't you right now." Kane reminded him, still unhappy with the stunt he pulled in the ring. "Now, if you don't mind, I think you've all had enough. Shows over."

With that being said, Kane slammed the door in their faces. Getting a muffled bunch of groans and teeth sucking. But, soon they disbursed, though it didn't much matter to the bounty hunter anymore. His only focus was the sobbing, red-bottomed Magnificent right in front of him.

"My credibility is ruined..." the man lamented as he was pulled into a warm hug by Kane. He was resistant at first, but soon wrapped his arms around Kane as well and continued to sob quietly. He laid his head on top of Kane's, surprised at how comforting he felt with how small he was compared to the large wrestler. He softly placed his hands on Magnificent's hot bottom, earning a hiss before it quickly turned to soft rubs.

"Maybe that is for the best. I believe it's time you build new credibility. One that doesn't involve tearing down those around you." Kane started, looking up and wiping the tears from Magnificent's wet face. "You have been gifted with all the tools you need to be successful in this business. But, your attitude will be your downfall. It's okay to play the heel, but not for the heel to become who you are. Do you understand, Ollie?"

"Yes, sir..." Magnificent agreed lowly through his sniffles. He wasn't mad at what was being said to him. It didn't feel like an attack against him. It felt genuine, like the bounty hunter had cared for him and wanted better of him. He couldn't lie and say it didn't affect him. It was a warm feeling having someone looking out for him. Even if it came at the expense of him sitting down.

"Can I put my trunks back on?" He asked, shining an innocent smile the mercenary's way. "Nope. Corner time."

Magnificent grumbled at his order but followed it well. He walked over to the corner and planted his nose right in it. As Magnificent did so, Kane completely sprawled out onto the bench. Between the wrestling and the spanking, he had spent all the energy he had. He took a long breath, nearly falling asleep on the bench the longer and longer he'd lay there. He would have, but the high-pitch ding of his tablet woke him up.

He got back up and reached for his things stuffed in a nearby locker. He pulled out his tablet, check through the plentiful notifications he's gotten over the time he's been here. He scrolled through them until he got to the recent one. A transfer of 7,500 credits from Michael Strongarm.

"Alright Ollie, you may come out now." Kane told the wrestler as he confirmed the transfer. Magnificent did so, calming down from his earlier blubbering. Just quiet sniffles and tear-stained cheeks. As he came over to Kane, the bounty hunter placed his trunks in his hands. He put them on with haste, not wanting to stand so exposed any longer.

"Now, you're in the clear. But, I warn you. I better not be called back here. If I am, we're going to be using much more than a paddle. Understand me?" Kane threatened once more, making sure he was clear. Magnificent winced and whined as his trunks hugged his bruised bottom uncomfortably. "Yes, sir. I get it, I promise!"

"Good boy." The bounty hunter finished as he packed all of his things and walked towards the door. "What are you going to do now?" Magnificent asked, having both of his hands rubbing his posterior. To which Kane exhaustedly huffed out,

"To take a damn shower."