Spank-O-Mania!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," Kane huffed, leaning his body against the ropes. "You talk a lot of shit for someone who hasn't won yet."

Magnificent scowled down at them, climbing up one more step where they could just reach up and grab the paddle down. "Yet is a keyword there, my friend!"

"For someone who tells everyone he's the best wrestler ever, taking such a cop-out win like this seems below you. Especially since I'm still standing. What? Can the big bad wrestler not put down a little ole guy like me? Some champion you are!" Kane needled, spitting on the ring that Magnificent felt he had owned.

The wrestling champion didn't hide his disgusted look. Kane could see the gears turning in his head. How dare he talk to him like that? How dare he allow that? He was the champion! He had no right to talk to him like that!

"Hmph." Magnificent made a noise as he jumped down the ladder. He folded it back up and placed it into the top right corner of the ring. "Fine!" Magnificent exclaimed as he walked toward the bounty hunter. "Strongarm will help mop you off the mat when I'm done!"

The wrestler then swung a wild shot at Kane, to which he dodged almost instinctively. The man had gotten a second wind, rolling over to the corner and goading Magnificent with a finger wave. "Come on! Are you even trying to win?!"

"Insufferable bastard!" He cursed, storming toward the corner the slam his body into him as before. But, Kane wasn't going to be caught a second time. He moved out of the way once more, letting Magnificent crash into the turnbuckle. He clenched his large chest as the top turnbuckle caused an aching pain. So much so that he hadn't realized him walking backward straight into Kane's arms.

Kane wrapped his arms around his large waist, quickly hoisting him up off of his feet. The crowd stood to their feet stunned. They didn't know Kane had such strength. Soon, the bounty hunter, with the large man in his arms, fell backward and tossed him over in a German Supplex. The wrestling champion landed on his upper back before rolling through and leaning his body on the bottom turnbuckle. He was absolutely bewildered at what just happened to him. But Kane just stared down at him. No boasting or flexing, just intense staring.

"That all you got?" The bounty hunter asked in a monotone way. It sounded as if he wasn't taking any of this seriously. This made the wrestler seethe; his face turning an angry red as he looked up at Kane. He wasn't going to allow him to lose against an outsider like Kane was. He couldn't!

Almost instantaneously, Magnificent reached his feet and went after the proud bounty hunter. He swung wildly once more, which was dodged again by Kane. He came back with hard punches to Magnificent's face. Rattling the wrestler with each blow into he was in a daze. He grabbed his arm again to Irish whip him into the ropes. However, Magnificent reversed and threw him into the ropes. Kane bounced off of it, only to be met with a sturdy shoulder, and dropped to the floor.

Magnificent wasted little time, running over and bouncing off the ropes. He ran back, jumping in the air to give Kane the same leg drop he gave him earlier. But, Kane was a fast learner. He moved out of the way, causing Magnificent to land his full weight on the back of his thighs.

"Argh!!" The champion growled as he made his way back to his feet, clenching at his now throbbing back thigh. Kane couldn't let him recover, though. He ran off the ropes himself before launching himself high and nailing the champion with a high knee to the chin. As Kane hit the move, Magnificent hit the mat like a sack of bricks.

Kane took a knee as he was on his last leg. He was panting hard, trying to catch his breath as the crowd was behind him. He knew he couldn't keep this up soon. He needed to end this, and he believed he knew how to.

Kane got back to both his feet, going over to the top left corner. He climbed up to the top, but slowly as his balance was noticeably shaken. But, he pulled himself up, holding onto the rope to not fall off. He scanned around the arena in awe. He couldn't believe how high up he was as he stood on the top turnbuckle. He then looked down at Magnificent, he was still wriggling on the ground in pain.

Fuck it. Do or die trying, I suppose.

Kane took a deep breath, barely even thinking about anything else. He knew the longer he lingered on what he was about to do, the more he would become averse to it. So, without another thought, he jumped from the top of the ring. His arms and legs were stretched to their tips, sprawling out like a flying squirrel. It felt like he had been floating in the air for ages until he finally connected.

He landed with a loud thud before bouncing right off of Magnificent. They both grabbed at their torso. Kane couldn't tell if he got more of the brunt of that than he did. But, it got the effect he needed. Magnificent was down for the count. Practically paralyzed and dazed from the pain inflicted on him. Now was Kane's chance.

He crawled over to the downed man as the pain gnawed at him. He used all of his strength to shove him out of the ring, but the full weight of the muscle man proved hard to move for Kane. Especially with the agony his body was currently under. After a few attempts, he settled with setting him laying under the ring ropes.

He slowly got back to his feet, cringing and groaning but working through it. He walked over to the corner, grabbing the ladder and positioning it in the middle of the ring. After setting it up, and slowly climbed up it. One step at a time, with the crowd begging him to reach the top. He got the top, reaching his sore arms up to unhook the paddle. To which, finally, he unhooked it and brought it down. He had won the match.

The bell had rung, and his generic music had started again. "And the winner of this match, and NEW CGW Heavyweight Champion: Kane Draco!"

The bounty hunter keeled over on the ladder, taking a much-needed breather. He was doused in sweat, with bruises littered around his body. He went through war, but now he got the reap the rewards of it.

He climbed down the ladder, to which the referee greeted him with his newly won championship. Kane had admittedly forgotten this was on the line as well during his match. He took the belt from the official, but it was the paddle he held up in victory. The crowd gave him a standing ovation for his victory, chanting his name like he assumed many in the back were. Kane couldn't deny that the cheering for him did make him feel good. But, he now had his sight set on his true prize.

"No...I couldn't have lost..."

Magnificent tried to make it back to his feet, but he kept stumbling back to the ground. He was completely disoriented from what he was put through in the match. Before he could try again, Kane tossed him into the middle rope. His body lay slumped, with half of it being in the ring and the rest being on the outside.

"What...No, you can't!" Magnificent exclaimed as he squirmed on the rope. But, Kane kept him still with a firm hand planted on his back. He tugged his shorts down, revealing his pasty bottom. It was much paler than the rest of his body. His butt was strong, barely needing to flex to show off the muscles in both his cheeks.

"Hmm, I'm curious how red you'll get for your fans, Magnificent." Kane stated as he placed the see-through paddle right on the former champion's exposed ass. Kane shushed the crowd, to which they obeyed. He wanted nothing but the sound of the paddle connecting with Magnificent's cheeks.

WHACK!

The spanking professional winded back the paddle before it came crashing down on Magnificent's sweaty backside with a wet smack. The swat echoed all around the arena, along with a howl by the wrestler.

One!

To Kane's surprise, the crowd chanted "one" as the first swat came down. Usually, he was opposed to doing his job in front of people, especially since last time with the couple. But, this was an interaction he could get behind.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Two! Three! Four

The crowd counted every swat to the once boastful champion's bottom. With them counting, this allowed Kane to focus on the swats. Magnificent's skin was tough, with the swats not showing any sign that they were having an effect. But, it was the former champion's reaction that told the story. His body bucked and jolted with each swat that came down. Letting out low grunts that he had hoped no one could hear. But, Kane paid attention to everything.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Eight! Nine! Ten!

Kane capped the number of swats at ten, to which the crowd counted beautifully. Kane raised the paddle in victory as he was met with more applause and cheers. The former champ was left squirming over the rope. His bottom was sporting a dull pink, but his squirming made it known that he felt all of it.

"Aww, tuckered out already?" Kane teased as he came over and leaned into Magnificent's ear. He didn't want the crowd to mask any flustering words Kane threw the wrestler's way. "Unfortunately for you, we're just getting started."

"What?!" asked Magnificent as Kane slid out of the ring. He grabbed Magnificent off the ring and rolled him onto his shoulders. The bounty hunter waned a bit, his muscles burning from all the exercise it had gotten today. But, he still was able to carry the large man up the ramp.

"Hey! Put me down! You can't treat me like this!" Magnificent wailed over Kane's shoulder. Kicking his legs and banging his large fist into the bounty hunter's back. But, he was quickly calmed down with a sharp smack with the paddle to his still bared butt.

Magnificent's face was redder than his bottom. He could feel all the eyes on him. Eyes that he'd usually love to have on him, but now they were staring in a belittling way. Raving for his humiliating downfall. It was wrong! A betrayal to what he had worked for!

He had so many thoughts running through his head as he was carried to the backstage area. The same wrestlers who had their eyes glued on Kane intriguingly now had their eyes glued excitedly. Watching the one who tormented them, demeaning them, and ruin many different opportunities for them being handled around like a large toddler was rewarding in so many ways.

Soon, Kane kicked open the door to the locker room he was given. There had been an empty bench that he had eyed earlier for this exact reason.

Kane placed Magnificent down on his feet again, to which the man could barely keep his balance. His trunks were still pulled low enough to see his butt, but nothing else. However, that quickly changed as Kane wrapped his hands around his waist and yanked his shorts down to his ankles. "We won't be needing these anymore."

"Hey! Are you fucking mad?!" Magnificent exclaimed, trying to shove Kane away. But, Kane subdued the wrestler with a quick twist of his arm and pinned against his back. The match had taken a lot more out of Magnificent than Kane, and losing and being paddled in the ring didn't help his fatigue.

Soon, Kane walked him over and firmly placed him over the bench. He was made to straddle it, with Kane planting his hand in the middle of Magnificent's back and driving him down onto the bench.

"Argh! You bastard! The match is over! You won and got your prize, now let me go!" Magnificent had commanded, looking behind him to see the large crowd gathering outside of the opened door. His face became flushed again, with him stammering to get words out. "A-and, at least close the damn d-door!"

"Ah, Ollie. You'll soon realize that you are not the one in charge here." Kane stated, his tone sounding more demeaning than stern. The former champion snapped his head back at the bounty hunter.

"Don't you dare call me that!" He spat with such ferociousness. His voice cracked as he said so. It was slight, but a noticeable crack in his wrestling persona that he held dear to him.

"Oh, my apologies. I know you prefer to remain Mr. Magnificent. The big, terrifying pro-wrestling champion who could tear down anyone in his path. But, he's long gone now. Right now, all you are is little Ollie who's gonna be such a sore, sorry boy when I'm done with him. Understand?"

Kane's word scurried around under Magnificent's skin like a burrowed insect. They made him wriggle over the bench, hiding his face away as he felt many pairs of eyes staring at his uncovered seat.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"Argh! Fuckin' hell!" The exposed wrestler cursed as his muscle-covered ass was met with vicious swats by Kane. They were much harder than the ones in the ring. They were continuous as well. There was no counting or anything; just a hard, endless spanking until Kane felt as though the lesson was learned.

"You have -- OUCH! -- no right to treat me like this! Ow! Oww! I'm a champion, damn you! GAH!" Magnificent declared, whining and yelping as Kane's onslaught held nothing back. The bounty hunter just shook his head at Magnificent's fruitless attempt.

"It amazes me how incredibly stuck in your head you are." Kane said harshly, getting a snarl out of the wrestler. "You're no champion anymore. And you are in no place to make any demands. But, I guess I should expect this sort of reaction from someone who's used to getting everything."

"I've worked for everything I've gotten!" He quickly corrected his spanker, digging his nails into the bench as he clinched for dear life. The swats had started to finally add up. His pale bottom was now sporting a pink glow. His bottom tensed up as every swat came down, but it didn't help dull the pain.

"True, you took opportunities given to you and made the most of it. But, since then, how many of those same opportunities have you stifled for your fellow coworkers? How many pushes have you killed? Wrestlers you refused to lay down for? Many you have put down and didn't even look their way?" Kane scolded him, asking questions after questions that made Magnificent's heart jump.

"But, I bet you don't remember any of the ones you had to step over to keep your place? Such a selfish boy you are, Ollie. Stepping over so many people to be at the top. How does it feel to be back on the bottom?"

Magnificent face was burning more than his bottom at this point. He couldn't tell which he hated more: the spanking or the scolding. No matter how much he tried to tune him out, a firm WHACK with lexicon paddle would bring his attention back.

"Sh-shut up! I don't need this from you!"

"Oh, quite the contrary Ollie. WHACK! You are in dire need of someone WHACK to finally call you out. WHACK!"

The crowd looking on in the doorway had stayed silent to this point. But, even they couldn't resist letting out a few noises at the show being put on. Most chuckled to themselves, others made small whines as the impact of the paddle against Magnificent's bottom was a lot to watch. But, none of them would miss this for a second.

"Gah! Ow! Okay, okay! I'm sorry, okay?! Let me up, please!" Magnificent exclaimed. The former champion was practically begging to be let up from his punishment. After a few more swats with the paddle, Kane stopped. He observed his work, looking at the bright red bottom of the muscly man.

He went over to the other side of the bench to face Magnificent. Earning audible gasps from the crowd as they had a better view of his handy work. He sat down in front of Magnificent, who glared up at the bounty hunter with hate-filled eyes.

"Why?"

"What?!"

"Why should I let you up? For you to go back and keep doing the same things over and over again? No, you're not sorry. Not yet." Kane explained to him before grabbing his face and forcing him to look up at him. The wrestler tried to flail his face away, but Kane had a vice grip on it. "Besides, I'm not the one you should be apologizing to."

Kane pointed behind Magnificent with the paddle, to which the wrestler turned to see the growing crowd at the door. Some shied away when the attention was drawn on them. Others made it very evident they had been watching and judging the entire time. Magnificent's eyes grew wide as he hadn't noticed how many had been watching.

"You-" Magnificent stuttered over his words. His tongue was completely tied as the humiliating feeling of being watched was encompassing him. "G-get out of here! I don't owe them anything!"

"Aww, what's the matter, Ollie?" Kane asked, still carrying that humiliating tone to the wrestler's dismay. He got up from his seat and motioned his way back towards Magnificent's cherry-colored rear. He plants a firm hand on it and grips it, causing the poor former champion to hiss.

"You watched many of these wrestlers at their lowest. Even helping and talking down on them as well. They have every right to watch such a naughty boy like yourself get their butt paddled until they're ready to apologize. In fact,..."

Kane continued to tease, working his way into Magnificent's pride and demolishing it with every word. However, an idea had sprouted in his mind midway through. Soon, grabbed Magnificent by the ear and lifted him off of the bench. His hands immediately went to his crotch to save some sort of dignity. Before he could get away from the strong bounty hunter's grasp, he was hauled back over the bench. But, this time he was directly facing his fellow coworkers.

"I want you to stare directly at them. I want them to watch you become a sobbing little mess until you're ready to be a good boy and apologize."

WHACK!

"Aiee!" Magnificent yelped as another smack from the harsh tool came down. The yelp sounded higher than his usual and more feminine in nature. He lowered his head down as the swat came, to which Kane promptly repositioned it back facing the crowd.

"I said to stare at them." Kane reiterated in his usual bone-chilling unemotive tone. Magnificent couldn't explain the wave of fear that just flowed through his body when he heard his command. That feeling quickly turned to a wave of pain as the paddle came crashing down on his back thighs.

"Owie! Okay! Okay, sir! I'll stare!" The wrestler whined, feeling the tears prick his eyes. The others were stunned. They had never seen Mr. Magnificent when he wasn't in control. It was unthinkable for the wrestling superstar to not be on top in everything he did. But, Kane had started to peel back that persona he clutched towards so dearly.

"That's a good boy. Are we starting to learn now?" Kane spoke to him like a toddler. But, Magnificent had barely been paying attention to what was being said. All he could focus on was the predicament he was in. Forced to stare up at the ones he had wronged as he was humbled in one of the most humiliating fashions.

Having his rear absolutely blistered in front of many people he defeated in the ring. Those he looked down on were now doing the same to him. It was becoming impossible to not let the raw emotions get the better of him. He struggled to keep the tears back, but they soon flooded his face as the paddling went on and on.

"Stop..." Magnificent whimpered, his tears dripping off of his face and hitting the bench one after another.

Kane listened, stopping once again and walking over to the front of the sobbing wrestler. Kane ran his fingers through his straight hair delicately. He repeated "It's okay," to Magnificent several times to ease the state he was in.

"Are we ready to apologize now?" Kane asked. He sounded firm, but soft in the same essence. It wasn't demanding like the others before. Magnificent sniffled, having trouble looking at the people in the doorway through his tears.

"D-do I have to?" He whined through his tears. He had already been completely embarrassed in front of them, why did he have to apologize as well?

"Yes, you do." Kane replied, not sharing the same sentiment as him. He quickly took hold of his huge arm, unable to fit his whole hand around his large bicep, and pulled him off of the bench.