Spanked!

Story Info
Kinky spanking fun...
1.6k words
4
12.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick was excited about this afternoon. He had an hour free and was planning on meeting his Sweetie. She was gorgeous, five foot six tall, sexy curves and a naughty mind. She had been cheeky to him the other day and he had joked about her needing a spanking. She had seemed curious and then asked if he would actually do it. Nick was a little surprised but very interested.

They had been developing their Dominant and submissive play sessions and he had always been a little bit of a sadist. He arranged a time and a place. She seemed nervous but excited. Nick turned up a few minutes early and prepared the room. She messaged that she was on the way. Within a few minute she had arrived and Nick stood in amazement. The short dress excited him every time - it was similar to the other one she had worn.

He pushed her up against the wall and kissed her, his hands running over her firm body making her moan. He asked her again if she wanted this and she replied telling him yes. With a little prompting she said Yes Sir that she knew he loved. He pushed her forwards and over the back of the sofa, face down and helpless. She obeyed immediately and bent there helplessly. Nick flipped her skirt up exposing her gorgeous ass and the black thong between her cheeks. He took a moment to enjoy the view of her ass then slowly drew the thong down her legs.

Slowly he ran his fingers over her ass, adoring the curves and soft pale colour, stroking it and caressing it before raising his hand to slam it into her ass cheeks making her gasp. He stepped back to admire his art work, the glowing crimson print across her skin. The gorgeous contrast of his biting finger marks on her tender ass.

He slowly began to spank her, watching as her ass started to change colour with every slap. She didn't move from the position he put her in and he slowly increased the hardness and speed of the spanking until she was whimpering. Stopping to take a break he kissed her cheek gently and checked she was okay.

Once he ascertained that she was okay he picked up the hard wooden cane and traced it over her skin. He felt her shiver under his touch. He raised the cane and brought it down with a swish and a very satisfying crack over her ass. She jumped under his touch as it slammed into her skin. Her cry was a little louder this time and he decided to try and see how much she could take - they had agreed a safe word prior for if it got too much. He started to raise the cane and bringing down over her ass began to mark her more and more.

It had changed from pink to a dark crimson that glowed and he could feel the heat rising off it. She groaned as he slammed it into her one last time. He reached under her and slowly slid his fingers into her.

"Sweetie - you're so wet?"

He slowly started to tease her clit, then pushed his fingers in and out of her, over and over. She whimpered as he leaned over and pointed out how horny she was. He walked round and pulled her up and into a kiss. He was so hard after her obedience and submission. He took her round the other side of the sofa and she carefully sat down. He pulled her over to him and kissed her again. Cuddling her.

Then - as he had promised he would he undid his pants and slowly pulled out his very hard cock. She leaned over instantly and took it into her mouth. He groaned and ran his hands through her short black hair.

"On your knees Sweetie."

She sank down to her knees and then leaned forwards to wrap her lips around the head of his shaft before sliding down. His groans were louder this time as she alternated between stroking his cock and sucking on the length of it. Her head bobbed up and down and he shivered in pleasure. He stroked her cheek, his submissive little Sweetie on her knees for him. She felt amazing as she pleasured him.

He pulled her up off his cock and then stripped the dress off her shoulders leaving her perky breasts bare, pierced nipples glinting in the light. He leaned forwards to bite them - gently at first and then harder. She whimpered under his teeth and he loved that sound. Letting go he let her return to sucking on the length of his cock which she did greedily. A wicked thought crossed his mind, "Sweetie - I'm going to cum all over your tits and then you need to walk home with it all over them."

"Yes Sir!" Came the very horny reply as she knelt back a bit.

Nick stood, wrapping his hand around his cock and wanking it hard in her face.

"Stick out your tongue Sweetie."

She obeyed and the head of his cock slid over her wet, waiting tongue as he stroked himself closer and closer.

Finally he couldn't hold back anymore. He aimed his cock over her left breast and let fly, streams of cum coated her breasts as he moved to splash more across the other tit. She moaned in pleasure as his cum covered her skin. Finally spent he presented his hard cock to her lips and she eagerly sucked him clean, licking the last of his cum from his still semi-hard cock. He knew if she kept going he wasn't going to be able to stop so he gently pulled her off and helped pull her dress up and over her cum covered breasts.

He pulled her onto his lap once again and kissed her softly holding her close. They kissed and talked softly for a while as she calmed down and finally they parted ways - until their next adventure.

—————/———————

Sweetie's Point Of View

I had been spanked before just playfully, this time it was different. I had played with Nick before and I had been really cheeky with him today so he told me he'd teach me a lesson. Nick told me that he was going to spank me because I was being so cheeky.

He told me to meet me at 3pm at the house, so I had a shower I got ready and I put and a thigh length blue dress just like the black one I know he likes. I put on my Dr Martins and set off really nervous as he said he was already there. Whilst walking to the house I got whooped by a guy in a car which made me jump but made me give a nervous laugh. I got to the house and Nick opened the door and I nervously stepped inside, he grabbed my hair and pushed me against the wall grinding his body against mine, grabbing my ass.

He told me to take me to take my jacket off and put my phone on the radiator. I did so, he then turned me around bent me over the back of the sofa. Pushing my dress up over my ass, he pulled my thong down over my ass. The feeling of his hand running over it made catch my breath. Nick asked me what the safeword was and I replied.

Nick asked me what I wanted and I replied "I want you to spank me Sir" with that I felt him bring his hand come down on my ass for the first time. I didn't know what to think as I had not felt anything like that before. He told me to say it louder so I did. He then brought his hand down again harder and it was painful and I didn't know why I was taking it. His did this several times before he brought a ruler in front of me placing it on my hands, moving it along my arms then taking it away. I squirmed and held my breath knowing what was to come. The pain was excruciating, doing this several times I squealed. Nick then kissed and teasingly stroked my ass, feeling his teeth sink into it the pain was unbearable. Then repeating this several times he asked me if I wanted more and I said "yes Sir". The feeling of the ruler coming down on my ass, being bitten and then being spanked was intense.

Nick then stopped and asked me if I wanted a cuddle and I said yes.

We then sat on the sofa cuddling, Nick asking me whether it turned me on and I said it was painful. He then pushed my legs apart pushing his fingers inside me taking his fingers out and putting them in my mouth. Asking me again I said maybe. He pushed my legs apart and put his fingers inside me again and I was so wet. Then stroking my arm, tickling me, asked me again and I gave in and said yes It did.

Nick then unbuckled his belt pushing his trousers down, telling me to kneel between his legs. I didn't need telling twice, I then started to move my mouth up and down him and hearing him groan turned me on more. He then told me he wanted to cum over my boobs and he pushed the top half of my dress down taking my arms out. I stuck my tongue out as he told me to, he came over them and it felt warm. I then licked him clean then we cuddled. Walking back home with my ass feeling like a portable radiator.