All Comments on 'Spanked By My Neighbor'

by caspankster

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Satisfier2007Satisfier2007over 15 years ago
Not Enough Tension

Trapping his schlong between her thighs is a stimulating act and mention.

<br /><br />

Spanking stories are more exciting if some reluctance is involved. Besides, tension-building is a part of storytelling.

<br /><br />

In this story, the spankee all but asks for it. And the circumstances are mild. If the spanking had taken place in front the spanker's relative(s) or friend(s), that would have been more exciting. More vivid details of the spanking would have helped too. And more acts would make the story more interesting. E.g., the spanker spreads his legs to better survey his goodies; the spanker accidentally grazes his nut sac while spanking, apologizes, soothes his sac, and then tugs on it and fondles his gonads while she soaks her panties with her own sex lotion. The naughtier the better.

<br /><br />

That having been said, thanks for the story. Please write more spanking stories.

spankedboyspankedboyover 11 years ago

Good story, although Molly just seems to agree to being part of the sex game too easily.

spankedboyspankedboyover 11 years ago

Good story, although Molly seems to agree to the spanking too easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You Lucky Boy.

An elderly lady 85+ and just around the corner always seems to bring up the spanking subject when we talk, I'm just to scared to admit my fetish in case im wrong about her - but I want it desperately.

rmac1rmac1almost 6 years ago
Hot

Love the neighbor fantasy of getting spanked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Spanked by neighbor

This was very exciting sure would like to have you as a neighbor

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Can anyone recommend more stories like this one

tonyl65tonyl65over 5 years ago
I've always wanted this

I want to have my ass spanked red hot. Love to find someone to give me my fantasy.

Nice job.

Gordon1135Gordon1135almost 5 years ago
What?

Fifteen bare handed swats and he's in tears? There goes suspension of disbelief! Still, this could be a heavy story if there were more delving into the spanking with less emphasis on the sexual act afterward but that would take some intense explanation and detail. I would hope the writer continues development in this particular F/M spanking venue.

journeyofselfjourneyofselfalmost 2 years ago

Not very real world, but lots of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It tightened me up ,please ma’am more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous