Spanked Housewives Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman also found time for each other. Since they were often punished at home between the times they all got together, it was not unusual for them to show their friend the results of the prior evening or day. As the summer went on and later during breaks from school, or just in the afternoon before anyone else got home, it was common for them to get together.

Mary would show Sarah the whip marks on her breasts from the whip she had quickly bought for Jack, or her red ass from the paddle, which was still his favorite implement. Sarah would show off the fresh cane marks on her ass, or marks from any other of the many things that were done to her body. They often both would wear the nipple clamps together, topless as they drank morning coffee, and would take a photo of them and send it to both husbands. They also always wore their collars when they took these photos, to reinforce that they were doing it to please their husbands.

When they had the time and privacy, they delighted each other's bodies, consoled in the soft touch they provided each other that only made the punishments from their husbands even more painful, and therefore perversely pleasurable in comparison. They loved the feel and taste and smell of each other and took the time whenever they could to share it.

They would use fingers, mouths and tongues, and of course dildos on each other to satisfy the horniness that they always seemed to have present. In addition, they purchased a thicker dildo at Sarah's request, which Mary would use on her asshole, training her to more easily accept Jack back there.

Even with that, it was never easy for either of them and in a way they didn't want it to be, relishing enduring the initial pain when he first penetrated them, having both Jack and Tom know their wive's were willing to endure what ever they wanted to do to the women for their own pleasure. Both men loved the unique pleasure of hearing their woman cry out in pain as they were penetrated in that most taboo of places, then hearing it turn to pleasure as they begged for more.

So it went on for years, the women doing everything they could to maintain their figures for their husbands. They exercised and ate healthy and made sure their husbands did the same so they could all enjoy the latter years they hoped to have together. The children all grew up, going through high school and eventually college, and all graduated and moved out to develop lives of their own, which allowed them even more freedom to play together and at home.

The success of the men's business's along with the women's careers as teachers allowed them financial freedom and time, and they were able to travel together often once the kids were gone, enjoying their lifestyle in a variety of beautiful settings. At least once a year they would rent a house in some exotic locale, which afforded them the privacy they needed to play however they wanted. They all felt extremely lucky have such nice neighbors, compatible not just as friends but as so much more.

To be continued...