Spanked Housewives Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they left Tom and Sarah went directly to bed. Once there they talked quietly. "I hope it was OK, what we did to you and Mary. Were you satisfied? And it was not too much, if you know what I mean," Tom started.

"Well, Mary and I sure asked for it and got what we asked for, so I can't complain. I definitely was satisfied with everything you guys did. I just hope you were not too hard on poor Mary's tits. I know I couldn't take Jack back there every day, but once in a while it might not be so bad... if it is OK with you."

"Yeah, Mary has a big pair that definitely made a ripe target for the whip, but I don't think she wanted me to stop, or is complaining right now. You and Mary better talk tomorrow and we will have to see where this will go. And as far as you getting fucked in the ass from Jack... well as long you say it's OK and I get the same with Mary, I don't see any reason to stop him. So far everything has been pretty mutual, wouldn't you say?"

"Yes it has, and I don't see any reason to not keep going, although maybe it doesn't have to be this intense every time. I understand we are trying new ideas, but maybe just a spanking before and after dinner or while we watch a movie might be nice."

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing... maybe next time it will be more loving and less pain." They both fell silent and quickly fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Jack and Mary returned to their house and took care of the babysitter, with Jack giving her a ride home before going upstairs and finding Mary already in bed. He got in beside her and she was naked. He pulled down the covers to her waist and looked at her breasts, and lightly caressed them. They were covered in red lines, marks and welts.

"Hurt?" He asked.

"Yes, but it is OK," she replied.

"Just OK?"

"It was intense, and it made me cum... even before he whipped my pussy, which still surprises me. I think we will need to get a whip like that... and you are going to have to practice a lot!" to which they both chuckled.

She continued, "And what about you, did you like fucking Sarah from behind with that monster of yours?"

"I have to admit it was a pleasure to take her like that. And I have to thank you since I never suspected she would agree to it. But then you've both surprised me, and probably Tom, a lot lately. I just wonder if she will ever want to do that again. Once may have satisfied her curiosity."

"Well, after her sucking you off last week and me telling her I took you back there occasionally, she told me she had to try. I will talk to her tomorrow and see how she feels about a repeat performance, but I would think it would not be too soon.

"You know after she told me about Tom whipping her small tits, I just had to have him whip mine too. He definitely knew how to do it good. You know how much I like them pulled and slapped, so it only made sense for me to see what that felt like. And I have to admit it was nice to get it in the ass by someone without such a fat cock for a change, although damn he went deep. Definitely much easier for me, but don't worry, I sure wouldn't give up yours whenever you want!"

"Glad to hear all that, and we will just have to do something about that real soon, won't we?" He said with a laugh in his voice.

"You better!" Mary teased and turned to face away from Jack, her back and butt nestled into his body and his arm around her. It only took a few minutes before both were fast asleep.

The next morning Jack and Mary arose fairly early and took a long hot shower together before going downstairs. Mary had to make sure she was appropriately covered as her tits and some of the rest of her still had marks from the whip, so she wore sweat pants and top with long sleeves and a crew neck. The kids were just getting up and so she made them all pancakes, which they all, particularly Mary and Jack, devoured hungrily. Once they were done and the dishes were cleared, Mary went up to her bedroom and called over to Sarah to see what they were up to.

Sarah and Tom had just awoken shortly before the phone rang and were still in bed, and thinking about the night before it did not take long before Tom had retrieved the lube from the end table and pressed his cock into his wife's ass as they both lay on their sides. Sarah moaned in painful pleasure, but after Jack's cock there last night it was more pleasure than pain as she pressed herself back against him as he slowly entered her.

He was slowly and deliberately moving himself in and out, prolonging both their pleasure, when the phone rang. As Mary reached over to pick it up from her end table he pressed deep inside and held it there.

"Hello? Oh, hi Mary. No, we just got up. Yes, we are still in bed."

As she talked Tom pulled out until just the head of his cock was inside her and pressed forward again, slowly but not stopping until he was all the way in again.

Mary moaned softly, but then answered a question Tom couldn't hear, "Yes, you know we are. Yes, 'there'," with a little extra emphasis on 'there'. Tom pulled out and pressed in again making her groan again.

"Yes, I am sore too, and yes it is a nice sore. And how are your breasts? Good to hear, and yes I also think we both got it good last night. Sure, send them over anytime, but give us about 20 minutes to get up and ready, and how about we meet to talk here around 1:00? Yes, 20 minutes is enough! Great, I'll see you then." With that she hung up the phone and replaced it on its' cradle.

Tom, having understood the jist of the conversation said, "20 minutes is enough, eh? Well then," and he began to plow in and out of his wife's ass, pounding against her striped and sore ass each time.

She cried out in pleasure with each thrust, "Yesss... unngggh...yesss... give it... to me ...deep... yesss... I'm cumming!!!... don't stop!"

Tom just increase his pace. As she came he pressed deep and spurted his hot cum deep inside her, and they both collapsed together.

After they recovered, they got up and took a quick shower and both got dressed, finishing just as the kids came through the front door and went up to their rooms. Tom went downstairs and made coffee and toasted some muffins, and was sitting there reading the Sunday paper as Sarah came to join him.

The rest of the morning went normally for both couples, with the kids all eventually going off to play with friends and the guys going out as well. Once they were alone, Mary went over to Sarah's and they sat and shared a cup of coffee as they talked. They shared the conversations they had with their husbands the night before and their own thoughts about everything.

Both agreed they were glad they had gone as far as they did, with Mary showing the whip marks on her breasts to Sarah and Sarah showing the cane marks on her ass to Mary. Sarah agreed as difficult and painful as it was she was glad to have taken Jack up her ass, but it was not something she wanted all the time, and Mary said more or less the same about getting whipped on her breasts by Tom.

So the conclusion was they wanted to continue playing together and having the guys spank them, but the more severe things like caning, paddling and whipping and getting fucked in the ass would have to be less frequent. Maybe they would save them for special occasions, or at least consider fewer times each year. But they did want to make it a more regular thing to get together, if possible at least twice a month, leaving the dates with just their own husband for once a month.

So that is how it evolved and barring some other obligation they got together at least twice a month to play. To avoid questions by the kids, they alternated houses from that point on. That also allowed each couple to have some alone time the next morning every other time. Most of the time they went out or had dinner at one house or the other and then watched a movie or shows at home.

Basically, in their private time together the women were willing sex slaves to the husbands. The woman often dressed up in costumes to the delight of their men; as schoolgirls again, cheerleaders, prostitutes, or prim and proper schoolteachers, geishas, or harem slaves among others. They were very inventive.

Each costume prompted the men to find new scenarios and ways to punish them, but it always involved spanking and use of other implements, and the women always satisfied the men sexually according to their desires and whims. Of course they were quite satisfied as well, and it bled over to their regular sex lives, which increased in frequency and passion.

A few months after they began, the men collared both women in a nice ceremony that took up an entire evening. The women were spanked, paddled, caned and whipped over several hours, repeatedly pronouncing their love and devotion and submission to their husbands, and acceptance of domination by both men, but at no time were they fucked in any hole or allowed to reach orgasm.

They were eventually dressed in elegant lingerie of a tight corset that pushed up but left their breasts exposed and silk stockings held up by garter straps attached to the corset, and high heels. Both women looked as beautiful as ever in the attire that accentuated their natural beauty, with red stripes and marks on their breasts and buttocks that only made them even more erotic a sight to the men.

They were placed on their knees in front of their husband and a soft leather collar with several chrome rings on it was placed and clasped around their necks. By then they all understood the significance of the collar and the women both beamed, smiling at what it represented. The men attached chrome chain leashes to the collars and led the women around the house on hands and knees, visiting every room and fucking his wife doggy style for only a few minutes, with the woman never reaching orgasm before moving on to the next room.

When they finally returned to the TV room where they had been collared, the women were frantic with arousal and the men tied them down facing each other over the table in front of the sofa, running a chain with clasps at each end between their collars to connect them physically like they were psychologically and emotionally already.

Each husband fucked the other man's wife in her pussy until both women had an orgasm, which only took a few short moments, given how aroused they already were. The men then traded places, moving behind his own wife and penetrated her asshole, using the juices already on his cock and her own juices to lubricate her ass, and fucked her hard and rough until they both finally came as they pressed deep into her bowels.

Both women had cried out in a combination of pain and then the pleasure of another orgasm from the anal fucking before their husbands collapsed on their backs after their own orgasms. When everyone recovered the women were released and they all went up to take a long hot shower together to clean up and assimilate all they had happened that night. They all relaxed in bed together, the women continuously touching their new collars as they lay in their husband's arms.

It was standard that every time they got together at home, the women would put the collars on each other as the men watched to begin the evening, and if alone with her husband, the women would often wear it as well as a sign she was his sex slave, often as a signal she needed to be punished.

If one of the men came home and the children were out and she was wearing it, he would have her bring him a drink and, sitting in a chair or the sofa with her on knees beside him, he would have her relate the reasons she deserved to be punished that day. They never needed a real reason, but it was a fun game the women played to get punished when the urge took them. Other times he would tell her to put it on as a signal she was going to be punished.

Occasionally when all the children were out, the men would conspire to have both women put on their collars at their own houses and give them a good spanking, paddling or caning, or all three until their asses were quite red, and then send them across to the others house to be used sexually by their friend's husband alone. Their backyards adjoined in such a way with fences and plantings that they would go from one to the other without being seen from the street or neighbors, so the two naked women often would cross and give each other a kiss before proceeding to the other's house.

The men had a habit of depositing their cum on their breasts on these occasions and the women would lick each other clean as they crossed again in the backyard returning home. Once home they would always suck their husband's cock clean of any residual cum and her friend's pussy juices.

If they stayed in as a group, usually the women would serve the meal naked. Sometimes they would eat at the table and other times from the floor, as they had the second night. If they went out, the women were usually spanked or paddled before and were always spanked or paddled after, and sometimes caned as well. If they stayed in, they were always naked and spanked before and after dinner, usually several times and by both husbands.

They often played the game where they were spanked during commercials or breaks in a sports game, standing the corner in between as they had also done the second time they got together. They also would sometimes bind the ladies to the table in front of them as they watched a movie or sporting event, their ass's facing the guys, and the men would paddle, cane or whip them slowly and consistently throughout the entire time it was on, and would get down behind them and fuck them doggy style periodically, alternating between the women each time.

Almost always if a guy came inside one of the women, the other women would lick her clean while the one who had been fucked cleaned off the guy's cock of his cum and her juices. If he came in her mouth, they would share it or if on her body, the other would lick it off and then they would share it.

Both women loved to taste and swallow the cum of both men, and took every opportunity to do so. Both women loved to be naked on their knees, ass's already made red, in front of the men, sucking them as they enjoyed a show or movie, and Sarah eventually learned to take Jack's fat cock deep in her throat without gagging too much.

It also was not unusual for the men to bind them together, wrists to ankles in a 69 position, and have them pleasure each other. Each man would take a turn fucking the one on top, sometimes Sarah and sometimes Mary, as the one on bottom licked his balls and her clit, and once he came she would clean up her partner while the guy went around to get cleaned off by the one on top.

Sometimes the guys rotated which woman was on top, and sometimes only one got fucked several times while the other had to lay underneath her and be left frustrated all night. The first time one complained, and it was Sarah, that it was her turn to be on top and get fucked after Mary had been fucked six times over two hours while she remained underneath getting nothing, the men unbound them, took her roughly to the basement, tied her arms to the ceiling and legs wide apart and both men whipped then caned her from shoulders to thighs for over 30 minutes as Mary knelt on the floor and watched.

Then they fucked Mary on the floor, both in her pussy and ass, in front of Sarah several more times that night. When they finally went home, Tom clasped her hands behind her back as she went to bed and slept, to keep her from masturbating herself. She awoke very frustrated and after he had her suck him to hardness, finally fucked her in her pussy and then her ass, and she came many times as he did, thanking him over and over.

After that, neither woman ever asked to be fucked or requested anything sexually from the men while they were all together again. They were allowed, even expected, to suggest and voice their desires for things they had read about for future play at other times, but never while it was going on.

Occasionally they were fucked in the ass, usually both of them by both men on the same night. Taking advantage of their different cocks, sometimes Tom would deep throat one's mouth while Jack fucked her ass, but sometimes they did the opposite.

A few times they gave each woman a turn at double penetration, one in her pussy and one in her ass. The other woman would patiently wait her own turn at the side or was kissing her friend as she got fucked, or she would kneel behind the men and help guide their cock's into her friend. If they both came, she would clean up her friend as usual as the men recovered. She knew going second she would get fucked longer, since they had already spent their loads once and it always took longer the second time around. Of course for each of them it was therefore never a bad thing to go second.

Less often they were taken downstairs for more severe punishments. These were usually special occasions like birthdays and a holiday, but sometimes as a surprise just because they had not done so for a while, or if the men felt one or the other particularly deserved it.

Such sessions almost always had the women being tied to the ceiling and included breast whipping, paddling, caning and hard fucking in their mouths, pussy's and ass's. Tom had installed a few more hooks in the ceiling so they could be hung together in other positions as well, including horizontally facing either up or down using wider straps, making all their holes available to both men. Jack also made some modifications to their basement to allow them similar play there, and they bought new items to use over the years.

Several sets and types of nipple clamps were obtained and used regularly. They also became adept at breast bondage, tying the women's breasts with rope until they were tight and ballooned out from their chests. Even Sarah's smaller breasts were subjected to this, but it was so much easier on Mary's big tits.

One of their favorite things to do was to put nipple clamps on both women with chains between them, and add weights to pull down as they were smacked or fucked from behind. They would also have strings attached to the clamps going upwards to pulleys on the ceiling and down to the other woman's wrist cuffs, so when she pulled her arms down it would pull up on her friends nipples. Of course it was hard not to do so when getting paddled or caned or fucked from behind, as it was a natural reaction to pull down on your arms as that happened.

Sometimes the men would just watch and enjoy the show as they had the women pull down on their arms to cause pain to their friend's nipples, each facing and watching the other. The weight and size of Mary's larger breasts made it more painful for her in general, but Sarah's smaller ones had less give when pulled, so it evened out in one way or another.

Either way, they both came to love the pressure of the nipple clamps and often wore them when alone in the house with their spouse, or even sometimes when alone. When they did it by themselves, they were required to take a picture and text it to their husband, which often became the excuse for a spanking when he got home or as soon as convenient.

Over the years they found many variations on what was possible to do to and with their wives individually and with both ladies together, and they all heartily agreed their common play together only enhanced their times alone with their spouses. The men had willing and able wives to please their every sexual desire and the availability of the sexual services of another beautiful woman with her husband's and his own wife's approval, and the women were kept satisfied beyond anything they could have imagined before this all started.

There was no fantasy or desire they could not voice to their partner and not have it fulfilled by him or both men at some point, and the men were able to do the same. Even when they just had vanilla sex and truly made love with each other, it was with the knowledge that it was only part of a complete package of their sexual partnership, and never got boring.