Spanked Housewives Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It both held the butt plugs tight into their ass's and also put firm pressure on their pussy's as it joined them together. Both quickly realized it pressed into or rubbed across their clits when one or the other moved even the slightest. They looked at each other directly in the eyes as their understanding of their shared erotic predicament was revealed.

The men went over to the pool table and each picked up a paddle, returning to stand behind each other's wife. There was no ceremony or talking before they just began to smack the ass of the woman tied to the ceiling before them. As could be expected, the women began to cry out in pain and writhe against each other, attempting futilely to avoid the blows, feeling smacks directly their own ass and indirectly those to the other from the leather rope in her pussy attacking her clit.

There was no pattern to the smacks, with sometimes several coming from Tom on Mary while Jack held back, or vice versa, and sometime both in unison. There was no way for the women to anticipate the blows, which only help to increase their arousal. They felt not only the ones to themselves but the one to their partner in bondage as it came through her body's reaction to the rope between her legs.

After ten minutes of this they were both hanging limply from their wrists, their legs unable to hold them up with any consistency as they orgasmed over and over, finally exhausted. Once the men stopped, they continued to let them hang there. Sarah had been here many times before while playing with her husband in private, but intimately sharing this with Mary with her motion limited from being bound to her took it all to another level.

Mary had never experienced anything remotely like this before, but with her friend sharing it with her never even thought to use the safe word, and both women were sniffling softly for a while after it ended. Without saying anything, both knew they had just shared in the longest, strongest series of continuous orgasms of their lives, feeling the resulting juices running down their legs. With the return of some calm, they smiled and kissed softly.

Tom and Jack returned the paddles to the pool table. They knew the ladies needed a break before the caning that was to come next, but that did not mean they should do nothing. Once they saw they had recovered enough to stand on steady legs they went over to the ladies and began to caress them all over their bodies, the soft touch so different than the pain they had just experienced. The men turned their heads to the side and kissed them with open mouths, pushing their tongues into willing mouths, overpowering them there as they had done elsewhere all night.

They moved behind them and put a hand down and up between their legs, feeling the leather strand pressed hard into the wet pussy, stroking them inside and out and pressing it into their engorged clits. The women moaned this time from pleasure and began to strain forward to kiss each other, sharing the pleasure as they had just shared the pain. The other hand of the men reached around to squeeze breasts and pinch nipples, and it did not take long before both women were having another orgasm on the hand of their partner.

The men did not stop and they continued to shake and cry out with pleasure, until once again both lost control of their legs and had all the weight on their wrists and the leather between their legs and they began to plead for them to stop. The men tortured them with sexual pleasure for several more minutes before they finally relented and removed their fingers, and left them to recover once again.

This time the men gave them a much longer break and a sip of water. They both took a bathroom break and sat and simply watched their wives for quite a while as they hung from the ceiling. They could see the ladies try and console each other and find a comfortable position, but it was not really possible.

They fully expected the men to use the cane on them next and were surprised when Tom and Jack came over and undid the straps holding their arms together and gingerly removed the rope between their legs. Tom then undid Mary's wrists from the chains holding up her arms, but quickly turned her around and reattached them so she now had her back to Sarah's front.

The straps were reattached to bind their arms together once more, and ones added to join their thighs together so Sarah was held firmly against Mary's back. Tom went and got a wooden dowel around 4' long, with eyelets on each end and after spreading Mary's legs attached her ankle cuffs to each end, holding her legs and therefore pussy wide apart. With her legs spread wide like that it put more strain on her arms, and somewhat flattened her large breasts on her chest.

Tom went to the storage bin and got out a whip with a dozen 18" leather strands attached to a short wood handle. He went to the pool table and took one of the canes and handed it to Jack, who moved off to the side behind Sarah.

Tom moved to face Mary and talked to her in a serious tone, "I am going to whip you now. Do you understand? Jack told me you want this. Is this true?"

"Yes, sir. I understand," Mary replied, with more than a little trepidation in her voice. She had seen this done in videos and Sarah had told her about it, but her breasts were her most prominent feature and were large, firm and sensitive. With her arms pulled up high above her head, they were more firm and held higher on her chest than usual.

Tom continued to press her, "What do you want?"

"Please whip me, sir."

"Whip you? Where?"

"Whip my tits. Please, sir," Mary said breathlessly, knowing her husband and Sarah were just behind her, listening to every word. It was more than just being whipped for her. Her breasts were virgin territory, and Tom would take that virginity from her, with her husband's approval.

"You have beautiful breasts. This will hurt. I will enjoy it. You will scream and you will beg me to whip you harder. I will enjoy it. I will also whip your pussy, and will not stop until you cum. Do you understand?"

Mary did not know that he would whip her pussy since Sarah had not told her about that, but she replied with more conviction than she felt, "Thank you, sir. Yes, sir, I understand. I hope I can please you." What she did not know was if could she actually take it, or would she break and use her safe word. She felt her pussy spasm in fear.

Tom lifted the whip and it swished through the air in an arc and landed hard, centered across both her breasts.

She screamed out in pain as it registered, "Aaaiiaaa..."

The first blow had hurt quite a lot, and it felt like bee stings on her nipples, but it left a warm glow through her chest as red lines formed, and she quickly added, "Thank you, sir, may I have another?"

At the same time she heard Sarah cry out behind her, "Ohhhh..." and felt Sarah's pelvis press forward into her ass in reaction to the cane stroke Jack had just delivered across her asscheeks.

Tom brought the whip across Mary's breasts from the left side, the strands again landing across her nipple and wrapping around her right breast. Almost before she could scream again, another blow landed from the right side across her right nipple and around the side of her left breast.

But scream she did, and loudly, so she only barely heard the cries of Sarah behind her as she was caned again.

When her own screaming died out and her breathing recovered, she looked up at Tom and said, amazing herself with real need, "Yesssss, more sir... more, and harder please if you can..." She thrust her chest out as best she could in her bondage to show her desire for him to punish her breasts as they deserved.

She had always been proud of the size and shape of her breasts, and once she reached 18 and went to college, began dating and wearing more revealing clothes, the effect of them on men around her was obvious. She took advantage of that to get dates, see movies, and even once to get a professor to give her extra help. She was sure her tits were Tom's favorite part of her and what attracted him to her in the first place, which was fine with her since his big dick sealed her attraction to him on the first date.

But here her breasts were being used to punish her and in a perverse way she not only loved it but also felt she deserved it. She had had her breasts and nipples sucked on or caressed, or even squeezed, pulled and otherwise abused and always delighted in it, but nothing ever like this. When she looked in Tom's eyes, she knew she had teased one too many men with her breasts, and with her husband's approval he was going to find justice for all of them.

As if in a dream, her lips formed the words that said everything, "Hurt them."

Tom was not one to deny her and the whip came down hard once more across both breasts, with strands crossing directly over both nipples.

Mary cried out again, "Yesss! More," and Tom brought the whip up from underneath, hitting the soft underside of her left breast, then quickly did the same to her right breast. Mary screamed in pain, but there was pleasure in her cries as well. Red marks began to appear across both breasts.

She faintly heard Sarah call out from behind her and felt her press forward each time she was caned again and again, but her concentration was on her own breasts, watching as the whip punished them over and over from different directions.

Then Tom began to windmill the strands around, the tips of the lashes only grazing her flesh which caused a more stinging pain than when applied hard across them, and when he began to strike just the nipples like that, the pain was incredible, and when she was not screaming she was calling out, "Yesss... yesss... yesss!"

Tom moved to the side and began to whip across one breast, with the strands ending just on the nipple of the other breast and hit her several times in a row before moving and doing the same from the other side.

He could see her hips moving as if being penetrated since she was beginning to reach a state of extreme arousal just from the pain in her breasts. Just when she thought maybe she could not take any more, he suddenly brought the whip up between her bound spread wide legs, the strands striking her open pussy and up on to her ass. There was no protection for the soft flesh and folds of her pussy, or for her engorged clit protruding from its' hood of flesh. The stands of the whip easily found their victims.

She screamed, "Aaaaiiiaaaa.... noooo...", but it was in vain and he repeated the lashes between her legs over and over again. If he was close enough the tips struck Sarah's pussy as well, all while she was still being caned from behind, and they cried out in unison. But it was Mary who took the brunt of the whipping, each crossing directly across her clit and open pussy. After only a few strokes she began to orgasm, crying out incoherently, her hips shaking as if fucked by an invisible man. When Tom saw this he stopped and motioned Jack to stop caning Sarah, and held Mary to his own body.

When Mary finally calmed down enough, hanging limply from her wrists, Tom unclasped her wrists while Jack held her up, and both Mary and Sarah thought this night might be over, but instead they turned Mary around and rebound her facing Sarah again. Sarah could see the red lines and marks covering Mary's breasts and the tears in her eyes, and kissed her in consolation of her ordeal. Looking at each other, both women knew Mary had only received what she truly wanted, and needed.

Tom and Jack went over and took a break, watching the women console each other. Tom retrieved another item from the storage bin, but neither woman could see what it was. Then Jack moved the padded storage bin, which was the size of a camp trunk, over to the ladies. Tom undid the straps joining their arms and thighs. Separating them Jack pushed the trunk between them.

The men helped their wives up to stand on the trunk and had them both squat down, and put straps joining their knees together, then straps around their upper thighs and down to their ankles. This had the effect of them once again hanging from their wrists, but squatting with their butts sticking out just above the trunk.

Tom went behind Mary and Jack went behind Sarah, and both men began to remove their clothes. Once naked, they then went and removed the butt plugs that still remained inside each woman, and which they had both almost forgotten about. Each began to lubricate the woman's asshole liberally from a tube Tom had provided.

Since on infrequent occasions she had taken Jack's cock, Mary was less concerned with Tom's longer but thinner cock, but Sarah knew intimately how thick Jack was and did not know if she could accommodate it in her tight rear hole. Somehow with Tom there, she did not think she was going to get much choice.

During their conversations in the past week, she had mentioned to Mary that she wondered what it felt like to have such a fat one in the ass and now she realized that, like Mary getting her breast whipping, she would get her wish as well. At least they had loosened her up a little with the butt plug.

As Sarah reflected and looked at Mary across from her, she saw Tom move up behind Mary. She watched as Mary's mouth opened wide and then grimaced as Tom inserted the head of his cock into her ass. He apparently held it still for a moment before pressing farther into her in several short thrusts, and she moaned and cried out from each until he was all the way in.

As both Tom and Mary looked on, Sarah felt Jack's hand spread her ass cheeks apart and the tip of his cock touched against her tight rosebud. He held his cock with the other hand to keep it stiffer, knowing there would be some difficulty getting inside her. There always was and he smiled an evil grin as he began to press forward. Tom had tortured his wife with the whip, and now it was his turn on Tom's wife Sarah, and he was going to get his due.

First just the head went in, but even this was enough to make Sarah cry out, "Owwww, nooo... it's too big..." She began breathing in and out like a woman in labor as she stretched to accommodate him.

Jack held it there and let her get used to it, knowing that was not really ever going to happen, and after a moment pressed forward once again. Sarah cried out once more, "Noooo.... tooo... big... damn you... hssst... " and he stopped once again to give her a chance.

But Tom spoke out, his own cock fully embedded deep in Mary's ass, "Don't listen to the slut. She wants it... all of it. Isn't that right, slut? Beg him for it."

Sarah looked up at her husband, tears and fear and lust in her eyes, and feeling like the slut he had just named her responded sincerely, "Yesssss... give it to me, all of it... pl...."

Jack needed no more prompting and held her hips and shoved himself forward until he was all the way in, his abdomen pressing on her ass, still very sore from the caning. As he reached bottom and stopped, Sarah finished the word she had started "...leeeze... oh god, oh god... so big... too big..."

Jack held himself still once again, letting her get used to the thickness stretching her asshole. But he and she, and Mary from experience, knew she would never really get used to it, that it would always be too big and the pain would never end as long as he remained inside her there. The question for her was would it turn into something else, something pleasurable as well.

But to Jack, or Tom, that was not a question at all. Both women were there to be used, to give the men pleasure, and if the women received pleasure through their pain that only made it better since it meant they would ask for it again.

Jack pulled out slightly and Sarah felt a drizzle of cool lube drip from above on her crack above and around his cock. At least there was that mercy. But that was the last mercy he showed and he pulled out until just the head was in and pressed forward hard, not stopping until fully inside her.

"Unnnggghhh.... Aaaiiiaaaiii!!!" came from Sarah's mouth as the air was expelled from her body, and she felt the pain from the force of his penetration as it filled her bowels. And then again, he pulled out and penetrated her again, and she cried out again, "Uunnngghh.... Aaaaiaaa!!"

At the same time Tom began to fuck Mary, his long cock pulling out and penetrating her deep in her bowels, and she also cried out, "Ungghhh..." each time Tom forced himself inside her.

She watched Sarah's face as Sarah watched hers and both could see their own husband behind their friend, lust and animal desire on their faces. Experiencing their violation together, both pulled involuntarily on their wrist bonds and squirmed together at the knees, being pulled back and pushed forward in an erotic rhythm that was matched by their moans and the sound of the men's abdomens slapping against their ass's with each thrust forward. Jack watched his wife changing faces of pleasure and pain over Sarah's back and Tom saw the same in Sarah.

While Sarah was still in obvious distress, Tom could see she was beginning to find pleasure in Jack's fat cock in her ass, moaning rather than crying out in pain. Mary had already reached that point, calling out to Tom, "Fuck me... fuck me... deeper... harder..." and Tom increased his pace and the forcefulness of his penetrations.

Meanwhile Sarah began to moan louder and call out, "Oh god... so big... harder... yesss...".

Both Tom and Jack knew both women were close to orgasm, and began to pound them mercilessly, and each was close to orgasm as well. Mary finally called out, "I'm cumming... don't stop... harder... harder." Tom increased his pounding even more before pressing fully into her ass and depositing his own cum deep in her bowels.

As Tom pressed into Mary, Sarah could see his face as he came inside her, and she also began to reach her own orgasm, her ass tightening around Jack's cock. As her own orgasm milked him, he pounded against her one last time and spurted his cum deep inside her. Both men collapsed on top of the woman they still were inside of, as the woman hung spent and limp from their wrist cuffs.

After a few minutes recovering their breathing, the men slipped out of the women and began to slowly remove the straps and then the ankle and finally the wrist cuffs, supporting her as she moved off the trunk between them. The women were lowered to the floor and together crawled gingerly over to the downstairs bathroom and closed the door. Each one peed and cleaned her tender genitals and anus with a washcloth, then washed her face and brushed out her hair before they returned to the men and knelt on the floor in front of them.

Jack spoke first, "You both were fantastic. Let's go take a shower and get you cleaned up."

He and Tom took their wife by the hand, lifted her up and supporting her they went upstairs to the large bedroom shower. They all got in together and the men washed off the sweat and lube and sexual juices from the women. They washed and rinsed their hair as well, letting the women luxuriate in the hot water as they held each other tight. Even after such treatment they both could feel the results of the evening, Sarah with her cane stripes and Mary with her whip marks, and both with the special soreness of her asshole.

When they were done, the men dried them off and put them in warm robes, and put robes on themselves. They escorted the women back to the TV room and had them sit on the sofa together. Jack and Tom went and got them glasses of wine and they sat and watched a late night comedy show for a while, almost as if nothing else had happened. But Jack noticed when Mary put her hand inside her robe to massage her breasts a few times, while Sarah squirmed in her seat a little more often than usual.

After a while it was late enough that Mary and Jack had to return home, both to relieve the sitter and to fall into their own bed. They got up and got dressed again and Tom and Sarah escorted them to the door after they hugged and kissed each other good night.