Spanked Housewives Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also could feel a pressure on her abdomen and realized it was his cock pressing into her, and it felt huge. She looked back at Sarah and saw her smiling back at her and Tom, then suddenly Tom's hand crashed down on her ass twice in quick succession.

It took a moment for her to react and she cried out, "Aaiiaahh...ohhhh..." It felt painful and wonderful at the same time. Finally.

Tom's hand began to smack her cheeks, back and forth from one to the other, then several times on one before moving to the other side for several smacks there. She began squirming on his lap, but he firmly held her in place with his other arm, and she moaned and cried out in pain, "Owww... aaaahhhh... hssssttt.... owww..." But it was not long before she was mewing in pleasure and lifting her ass up to meet his hand as it landed.

She began to grind her pelvis into his lap, and felt the hard bulge that was his cock. Sensing this, he stopped, and she groaned in disappointment, her ass squirming and lifting up, as if searching for more.

Tom pressed his hand between her legs and she spread them for him, giving him access to her pussy. He cupped the mounds that were engorged and pressed a finger into her, feeling the wetness they both knew was there.

Another finger joined the first and pressed deep inside her, and she moaned out loudly, and when he caressed his thumb against her clit she cried out, "Yesss... yesss... don't stop.... please..."

He did not stop and began to move his fingers in and out as he massaged her clit with his thumb, and in only a short moment she tightened her thighs on his wrist, her legs and body stiffened and she had an orgasm. When she finally relaxed, he removed his hand and brought it to her face, letting her see the wetness that covered it and smell the pungent aroma of her own orgasm. He touched his fingers to her mouth and she took them in and tasted her own juices for the first time.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you Jackie?" he asked as he removed his fingers.

"Yes. Yes, sir. Thank you, sir," she breathlessly replied. The way he built up to it, the dinner, watching Sarah get spanked and having Sarah watch her own all led to the strongest orgasm she think she ever had, and he had not even fucked her. She wanted even more but said nothing. It seemed like Tom sensed her need, or just wanted to continue for his own pleasure.

"Sarah, get me the hairbrush from the drawer," Tom ordered. Jackie tensed up at the thought, then relaxed again as she accepted her fate.

"Yes, sir," Sarah replied and got up and retrieved it from a drawer in the entertainment center, then brought it back and handed it to him like a sacred offering.

Tom gently pushed Jackie off his lap and had her sit next to him on the sofa. "Sarah, remove your dress and get in position."

Sarah quickly removed her dress and let it fall to the floor. She was not wearing a bra or garter and stockings, so was now naked. Jackie could only admire the lovely body of her friend, who went around the table and lay across his lap.

Jackie had her legs closed and Sarah's position put her face directly over her crotch, and she could feel her warm breath there. Without moving, Tom reached over and spread Jackie's legs to expose her pussy, which placed Sarah's face directly in front of it. He took Jackie's hands and placed them on the back of Sarah's head and, pressing down into her pussy, said, "Hold her there," and released his own hand from the back of hers.

Jackie's boyfriends in college had sometimes given her oral sex, usually quickly as a prelude to intercourse, but she had never been with another woman before and she wondered if it would be different. This was going beyond anything she imagined before she came, but didn't want to stop anything Tom was doing.

Tom addressed his wife, "Sarah, do you know why you are being punished?"

"Yes, sir. I forgot to tell Jackie to call you 'sir'. I'm sorry, sir," Sarah replied, her voice muffled in Jackie's crotch.

"That is correct, and since that might have gotten Jackie punished as well, you are going to make it up to her while you receive yours."

"Yes, sir. Thank you sir. I'll do my best."

"I'm sure you will." And with that Jackie felt Sarah's tongue lick across her already wet pussy mounds and she moaned, and at the same time Tom began to smack Sarah's ass with the hairbrush. Jackie felt Sarah press her face forward and twined her fingers in her hair and held her there as Sarah licked across and up and down and inside her pussy.

She moaned and cried out in delight as Sarah's expert tongue seemed to find every nerve ending, and squealed as she flicked her tongue across her clit. She watched and heard Tom smack the hairbrush down on Sarah's ass over and over, which made Sarah moan and groan into her pussy as she licked it, which somehow made it even more erotic.

Sarah pressed her tongue far into her like a small cock, then moved out to flick it across her clit, and then back inside again, repeating this many times. It did not take Jackie long to build to another resounding climax, her eyes closed and falling back into the sofa as she held Sarah's head tightly to herself, until she came in spasms, all while she heard through her own haze the smacks on Sarah's ass continue.

Tom finally stopped spanking Sarah and Sarah stopped licking Jackie's pussy. Jackie assumed it was over, but Tom was not done with her and grabbed her arm and roughly pulled her up and over so she was sprawled across Sarah's naked back, her crotch over the back of Sarah's head, her own naked breasts pressed into Sarah's lower back and her face over Sarah's now very red ass.

She gasped at the deep red blotches beginning to form on Sarah's milky white ass. Tom somehow pulled Sarah's arms down beside her sides and had her grab each of Jackie's wrists, holding them down on the sofa next to her body, pinning Jackie to her back in a mass of female flesh.

He transferred the hairbrush to his other hand and brought it down on Jackie's ass, and she yelled out in pain, "Yyyiiiiaaaaiiii... Noooo..." but she did not say "red".

Tom did not stop and brought it down again, this time on the other cheek. Jackie cried out again and tried to avoid the next blow, but Tom held her tightly in position as Sarah held her wrists. Then another smack, and another, alternating between the cheeks several times before he smacked her five times in a row on her left check and five times on her right cheek, which made them feel like they were on fire.

What she could not see was her normally pale white ass was now bright red, as if it really was on fire. Tom stopped and caressed her ass cheeks, soothing her as she sniffled quietly on top of Sarah. As she did, she realized how nice it was to be touching so much of Sarah's soft, warm body.

Tom suddenly released her and had Sarah release her wrists and Jackie fell to the floor in front of him. Sarah removed herself from Tom's lap as well and fell to the floor, and held Jackie in her arms.

When she recovered enough, Sarah lifted Jackie up to stand, took her over to the large mirror in the hall off the living room and turned herself and Jackie so they could both see the results of the spankings. Two very red ass's were the evidence of what had occurred, and Jackie could only say, "Oh, my god, that was incredible. I... I actually had an orgasm from being spanked! You are soooo lucky to have him..."

Sarah smiled and replied, "Yes, I know. But this was just a taste. You have no idea how good it can be. Maybe he will do more if we are lucky."

"More? What do you mean?"

"Well, let's go back in there and see. You think you can take anything else?"

"I don't know. I guess it depends on what it is, but if that is only a taste, I'm not going anywhere!"

When they got back to the TV room, Tom was sitting casually on the sofa, a big smile on his face. He had moved the table away from the sofa. Sarah got in front of him and knelt on the floor in the required position and Jackie followed suit next to her.

He calmly spoke, "That was very nice, ladies. Jackie, you did very well. I hope you appreciate it." Jackie blushed and smiled at the compliment.

"Thank, thank you, sir. Yes, sir, I do, I do, thank you, sir. It was the best..." she stuttered with heartfelt sincerity.

"Sarah, for being so good by bringing Jackie here, I am going to give you a reward. But first, there is one more thing. Please go upstairs and get the cane."

Sarah stood while saying, "Yes, sir, thank you, sir!" Jackie could hear the nervousness in her voice.

Jackie could only kneel there and imagine what was to come next. A cane! Would he use it on her too, and if so would she be able to take it? A spanking and the hairbrush was one thing, but a cane was supposed to be another thing altogether. She had seen it used in a British porn video once with a schoolgirl and headmaster theme, but never in real life.

She smiled as she thought it was quite apropos to her and Sarah's own profession of teaching. As she mused, Sarah returned and handed Tom the cane, which she saw was made of rattan and about three feet long with a leather wrapped handle. Sarah returned to her place kneeling next to Jackie.

Tom stood up, stood Sarah up and moved her over in front of the table, bending her at the waist with her hands set flat on the table. He had Jackie turn around to kneel to the side and behind Sarah, her ass in front of her. Tom went to the other side and lined up the cane on her ass, then pulled back and struck her hard across both cheeks.

Sarah cried out between clenched teeth, "Hhhhssssstt. One, thank you, sir," counting out the stroke as she knew was required.

Tom paused with the cane held against her ass, then pulled back. The stroke came down just above the first one and Sarah cried out again, "Ayyyaaahhh. Two, thank you, sir." Jackie looked on in amazement as individual red lines began to form on Sarah's already red ass. Tom repeated this three more times, each one landing above or below the others, and Sarah counted out each one as before.

When he indicated he was done, Sarah breathed a sigh of relief and knelt down next to Jackie. He had her kiss the rattan cane, as if grateful for its' purpose. If Jackie didn't know how she would feel watching Sarah get spanked before she surely did now, since she was incredibly aroused and her pussy was dripping wet again without being touched.

Tom then lifted Jackie up and positioned her as he had Sarah, and she was obviously nervous and scared, but did not resist even knowing what was to come. But then he also lifted up Sarah and positioning her to the side and behind Jackie, handing her the cane. He told her, "Only three. But make them good or you will get three more for any I don't find acceptable. Jackie, count them out after each one."

"Yes, sir." Jackie replied, showing her acceptance to be caned by Sarah. What would Tom think to do next?

The only other time Sarah had used the cane was on Mary that first time, so she hoped she could do it good enough for Tom. Sarah lined up the cane on Jackie's ass and pulled back and struck her friend across both cheeks, in a horizontal line in the middle.

Jackie never felt such pain before and screamed, "AAAIIIHH....". She shifted her feet up and down several times, stood up and moved her hands to her rear to massage the pain out before calming down enough to remember and say, "One, thank you, sir." Although Sarah had actually caned her, she figured she should thank Tom anyway since it was by his order.

Tom calmly explained, "Keep your hands on the table or it won't count next time. You can stop if you want."

Jackie sniffled, "Yes, sir. I understand sir." She returned to the bent over position with her hands on the table, knowing another would come and she was asking for it.

Sarah held the cane against her ass again and lifted it back and brought it down once more, this time just above the last strike.

Jackie cried out again, "Aaaiiiaaaaiiii! Two, thank you, sir", but this time with great effort remained in position. She surely did not want any more than three.

Again Sarah placed the cane against her ass and pulled back and struck her again, this time just under the first one. Jackie cried out for the last time emphatically, "Yessss! Three, thank you, sir!"

Sarah turned and returned the cane to Tom, and he said, " Jackie, very good. You may get up now."

He then surprised them both by pulling them close and hugging them tightly, the nearly naked women side-by-side, now pressed against the fully clothed man, their arms wrapped around his sides to join behind his back as if they were one.

He then bent down his head and first gave Sarah a deep, passionate kiss, then turned to Jackie and did the same to her, leaving both women breathless. When he released them Sarah once again led Jackie over to the mirror to see the distinct red lines that had formed on both their ass's over the previously reddened skin.

Jackie moved her hand to Sarah's ass, feeling the welts that began to form, and then Sarah took Jackie's hand and had her feel the ones forming on her own ass. She felt like it was a badge of honor that she could savor for days.

When they returned to the TV room, Tom was still standing and Sarah again dropped to her knees in front of her husband. Jackie followed her to her knees.

Tom looked down at the two women before him, admiring their lovely bodies and the redness of both their ass's, and said, "Sarah, you've earned your reward."

Sarah looked up at him and replied with enthusiasm, "Thank you, sir!"

She reached up and began to undo his belt and the zipper to his pants and in one pull brought them and his underwear to his ankles. At the same time he pulled his shirt over his head and threw it casually to the sofa. He stepped out of his pants and underwear and Sarah tossed them to the sofa to join his shirt.

Jackie just watched and was amazed at the cock that stuck out from below his pubic hair. Still not even fully erect, it was already bigger than any she had seen in person before, including her boyfriend in college that she previously thought was really big. It was circumcised and beautiful to her.

It was not just the size of his cock, but also the command he showed with Sarah and herself throughout the evening that culminated as he stood there that took her breath away. The bulging hardness that had pressed into her stomach when she was over his lap did not do justice to the real thing.

There was no doubt who was master and who was sexually submissive before, but his cock was now the real power he wielded over them. She needed it and knew Sarah did too. And he knew their need, and knew only he could satisfy it.

As Jackie watched, Sarah reached up and took it in one hand, cupping the large ball sack below it with the other. Jackie realized Sarah's hand and fingers did not reach all the way around its' girth and it began to enlarge even more as she stroked it and moved forward with tongue out to lick the drop of pre-cum off the tip with a flourish, before taking the head in her mouth. Jackie watched as Sarah sucked on the head before moving forward to take another inch or so in her mouth, then pulled away to lick the tip again and lick down each side several times, making it shiny with her saliva.

Sarah took the head in her mouth again and began to move up and down on it, each time taking more into her mouth until she was taking about half of it, obvious to Jackie some must be in her throat. As Tom's cock stretched Sarah's mouth wide to accommodate its' thickness, Jackie wondered what it would feel like stretching her pussy.

Then Jackie watched in amazement as Sarah pressed forward one last time and took the entire length, now at least a fully erect 9 inches, in her mouth and throat, until her nose was pressed into Tom's pubic hair. She held herself there, struggling to breath through her nose, for what seemed to Jackie to be forever before Sarah finally pulled herself off and took several deep breaths to recover.

Sarah then looked over at Jackie, who just stared at the huge cock before her, and using the hand still holding the base of Tom's cock pointed it at Jackie's face. Jackie looked at her, then up at Tom, who was smiling, and then back to his cock. After a little hesitation she leaned forward and took the head in her mouth. She found she had to open her mouth wide to even fit that, and began to suck on it, moving her tongue across the underside as best she could.

She had given oral sex to guys before, but it was always just to get them hard before they fucked her, or with boys who she knew would be satisfied to cum that way so they wouldn't fuck her, and she knew she was really not very experienced at it. She also knew there was no way she could take it in her throat as Sarah just had, since even the much smaller cocks she had tried this with before would gag her when she tried.

But she was determined to do her best to please this man who had done so much to give her pleasure earlier and began to bob her head up and down on the cock she now also held in both her hands. She could only get another inch or so in her mouth before it would hit the top of her throat, causing her to gag, and the more she tried the more she gagged.

Her eyes teared up, her stomach spasmed and saliva drooled from her mouth and down her chin to fall on her breasts, but she kept trying. She only wanted to please him, to have him inside her as she never wanted a man before. She looked up with teary eyes at Tom and saw him smiling broadly at her futile attempts, amused and delighted in her.

Sarah leaned in and took her by the hair and gently pulled her from her husband's cock, leaning forward to begin to lick up one side as she pulled Jackie on to the other side. Jackie understood what she wanted and began to lick on the other side of his cock, Sarah's face directly across from her own, their noses almost touching as they moved back and forth together along his length. His huge cock easily accommodated both of their mouths; their eyes locked across it in common purpose.

Sarah moved her mouth to the flared mushroom head of his cock and held Jackie's head so her mouth was on the other side of it. Two open mouths joined as one to share it, their tongues licking at the underside together, touching each other. Both women held his shaft with one hand and began to stroke him together while they held his ball sack in their other hands, kneading it gently together. Tom reached down and held the back of both their heads, both their mouths enveloping his cock head.

It was as if they were one mouth with two tongues, sucking and licking at the object of their lust as one, joined together as if they were kissing each other. Subtly Sarah began to use her teeth lightly on the spongy flesh, knowing it was not only OK but a preference of her husbands, chewing gently but firmly on it, coaxing Jackie to do the same. Always told no teeth was the rule, it took her a while but when she did it Tom reacted with a low growl of pleasure.

The sensations were finally too much and Tom began to cum in voluminous spurts into their combined mouth. Sarah took the majority of the first one and moved slightly so Jackie received most of the next one. Both took more from each successive spurt until it stopped and Tom relaxed his hold on the back of their heads.

The women pulled away a little and looked at the open, cum-filled mouth of her cock sucking partner before Sarah leaned in and pressed her mouth against Jackie's and kissed her. Their cum-covered tongues played in each other's mouth as they shared the product of his orgasm that was their reward.

Sarah finally pulled away from Jackie and turned her head up with her mouth open to show Tom she had not yet swallowed, and Jackie saw this and did the same. He smiled down at them and nodded, and Sarah swallowed. Jackie, again realizing what Sarah had done, did the same with an audible gulp.