Spanked Housewives Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After clearing her mouth, Sarah spoke, "Thank you, sir."

Jackie followed suit, "Thank you, sir."

Tom replied without a hint of sarcasm, "You're welcome. Now, I know I could use a refill and think you both deserve a drink after doing so well. Allow me." With a gentlemen's flourish holding her hands, he lifted them up and sat them on the sofa side by side.

He went to the kitchen to fill the three wine glasses and returned to the ladies, who still remained next to each other, now holding hands. He lifted them up to stand and handed each a glass, then they clicked them together and he toasted, "To my very beautiful wife and our lovely new friend."

Each took a sip and Jackie smiled, toasting, "To my new friends, and the best sex I ever had." They clinked glasses again and took another sip.

Then Sarah chimed in, "But you haven't even had the best sex yet. If you are willing, there is more to come... when Tom recovers a little."

Jackie stared at her, even after all that had happened not fully realizing the totality of the situation, " You mean... he can? It's OK?... you're OK if he... if he... well, you know?" She looked in surprise back and forth at the both of them. Her look of surprise quickly turned to lust as she looked down at Tom's now flaccid but still very impressive cock.

"Of course, silly, if you can stay longer. But it's not up to me; it's really up to Tom, and in case you didn't remember, I made sure the kids were staying over at friends so we have all night. If you want to stay... and think you can keep from saying 'red' " The last part said with a sly smile, daring her to stay.

Tom cut in, "Of course I would be happy to fuck you. I really was hoping you would want to stay. You've been a real delight so far and I'm sure we would both enjoy it. And I think Sarah wouldn't mind seeing it happen too."

"Damn! This is beyond anything I imagined. I thought I would just get a spanking and go home. Of course I want to stay; what normal, horny girl wouldn't?" Jackie replied as she looked down again and took Tom's soft but still substantial cock in her free hand, which elicited a chuckle and nod from Sarah.

"Yes, that would be 'hard' to pass up, so to speak," Sarah punned back, which elicited a chuckle from the other two. "But even Tom needs a while to recover, so let's all relax for a bit."

She took both their hands and led them to the sofa, with Tom sitting between the two ladies. Sarah turned on the TV and found a repeat of an old popular situation comedy show that they could watch without paying much attention. The ladies leaned in to rest their warm, soft bodies against Tom, their free hands soon toying with his cock.

Sarah and then Jackie would alternately lean down and take his cock into her mouth, sucking gently for a minute or two before coming back up to rest against him. As one sucked on him he would pull the other up to give her a kiss, soft and gentle. It did not take very long before the combination of two nubile female bodies so close, the sensuous kisses and the oral and manual stimulation caused Tom to become erect again.

When the show finished Sarah and Jackie took a break and went to the bathroom together, as women liked to do. When they returned Sarah was holding the paddle in her hand and handed it to Tom, who was only a little surprised but knew exactly how he was going to use it.

He stood up, ordered them to kneel against the front the sofa side-by-side and bent them over facing the back, their chests pressed into the seat cushions. They turned their heads to face each other and following Sarah's lead, Jackie put her arm over Sarah's back to hold their bodies tightly together. Tom stood back, enjoying the view of their naked backs and two firm and still red ass's, their pussy's showing from between their slightly spread legs.

He moved forward and put the paddle down on Jackie's back, then with his hands felt between their legs and pressed fingers into what he found were soaking wet pussies. He toyed with them, slowly moving his fingers in and out and lightly across their clits, eliciting deep moans of pleasure from them both. They both were wiggling their ass's and trying to press back into his hands to get more contact and deeper penetration.

He kept them on edge, withholding what they wanted for over five minutes, until they were begging for relief. He suddenly pulled his fingers out of both and took up the paddle, bringing it quickly down across Sarah's ass. She tensed up and held Jackie tighter and cried out in pain, but before the sound finished he brought the paddle down on Jackie's ass and she reacted with an even louder cry of pain.

It seemed far worse to her than the hairbrush or even the cane. Another smack fell on Sarah's ass followed by another on Jackie's. He kept on paddling them over and over, alternating between them until they were both blubbering masses of flesh, crying out almost as one, "Please... no more... aaaaiiiaaa... no... more... ahhhh... hurts... god... mercy... owwww..."

Then all of a sudden Sarah realized he had stopped and had knelt behind her, and his cock head found and entered her pussy, and she cried out, "Yesss.... fuck me... yesss... unnggghh" as he penetrated her hard, over and over, his body slapping against her very tender ass each time.

But next to her Jackie was still crying out in pain and her screams along with the sound of the paddle smacking her ass overwhelmed Sarah's cries of pleasure. Tom continued to smack her with the paddle as he fucked his wife. To anyone in another room it would sound like a mass confusion of pain and pleasure.

"Yesss.... aiiiaaaa... fuck me... noooo.... more....aaaiiaaa... pleeease stopppp... hurts ooowww... too... deeper... nooo.... yessss... don't stop... harder... " all mixed together from the two women.

Tom suddenly pulled out of Sarah and quickly moved behind Jackie. Before either one could fully recover he penetrated Jackie's pussy fully in one motion and began to smack Sarah with the paddle. As soon as he pulled out, Sarah had cried out, "Noooo!!!... don't stop... almost there...... please don't...." then "aaaaiiiiaaa..." as the first smack came down on her ass.

Jackie had never had such a large cock inside her and as her pussy was being stretched to its' limit it seemed like he had filled her body up all the way into her chest, the air forced from her lungs, "Uuunnngggh..."

Tom did not hesitate and began to fuck her hard, pulling almost all the way out before pressing into her until his abdomen crashed into her sore, red ass. As he did this over and over, Jackie began to moan loudly and cry out, "Yesss.... fuck me... harder... oh... my goddd... so big... so... good... yessss... aahhh.... ooohhhh...."

Meanwhile Sarah cried and pleaded in pain as Tom smacked her with the paddle, "Aaaiiiaaa... noooo... owwww... want... cock... stop.... please... aaaiaaa...".

It did not take very long for Jackie to reach an orgasm as his cock fucked her tight pussy, ravaging her clit in the process. With the accumulation of all the other sensations experienced- the paddling, the earlier spanking and caning, sucking his cock and eating Sarah's pussy- it all overwhelmed her body and mind.

Her pussy began to spasm in orgasm around the huge cock sliding in and out and across her clit and g-spot. Her body shook violently as she held tightly to Sarah and cried out, "I'm cumming... ahhhhh... don't stop.... ahhhh... "

Tom had no intention of stopping and as she collapsed at the completion of her orgasm, he kept going and continued to pound her hard. Satiated as never before and exhausted, she began to understand in her inner being she was being used solely for his pleasure, without any say in how or how long he would use her body.

After already ejaculating once, he could obviously last a long time and she finally collapsed in exhaustion as he took her without pause or mercy, as she mewed over and over on the edge of consciousness, "No more... please... no... more... too much... please stop..."

The fullness of his cock in her pussy sliding across her clit, feeling her own juices dripping down her thighs, his hands now holding her tightly by the hips, pulling her back into him on each thrust forward, combined with her highly aroused mental state made her a slave to her own sexual desires and her body began to build to another huge climax, and as it took over she shook uncontrollably, gibberish coming from her drooling mouth.

She orgasmed like never before. It seemed to go on forever and he actually did keep fucking her to keep her in a continuous orgasm for several long minutes, and when he finally slowed down and then stopped, she collapsed as her orgasm wound down, her pussy still stroking his cock with its' contractions.

But he had not cum yet, so he pulled out and Jackie groaned at the loss of fullness there. He moved over to enter his wife's pussy once more. But instead of fucking her doggy style, in one motion he pulled her over on her side while still inside her, and spread her legs wide apart while pushing his cock fully inside her. Jackie was obviously spent, but he grabbed her arm and pulled her around to face Sarah and pushed her head down so it was directly over Sarah's cock-filled pussy.

Jackie watched as he pulled out his cock so just the tip of the head was in her slit, glistening with both women's juices, and pressed back in again, her pussy stretching around it as her own had been only moments before. He pulled out again, but instead of pushing it back in again, reached over, took her head and pressed it down so her mouth was in contact with Sarah's pussy where they joined together.

He slowly slid his cock into Sarah once more and Jackie felt Tom's cock slide against her tongue where it met Sarah's pussy, her head pressed between their bodies. Sarah's engorged clit had emerged from under its' hood of flesh, and for the first time in her life Jackie began to lick the pussy of another woman.

Tom began to slowly saw his cock in and out of his wife and Jackie began to flick her tongue back and forth between Sarah's clit and Tom's cock as it stretched Sarah apart. She was enthusiastically pressing her face into Sarah's soaking wet pussy, licking it and Tom's cock each time it appeared outside her, loving the taste and pure decadence of it all.

When she concentrated on her clit it did not take long for Sarah to start to orgasm, holding Jackie's head firmly to her crotch as her hips gyrated from her orgasm and Tom still forcing himself in to her pussy. Tom pressed one last time into his wife and came with her, his cock pulsing as he spurted deep inside her. Jackie could feel all of it through her mouth and tongue as she held on to both of them.

Tom held himself inside his wife after his own orgasm finished and felt her spasm as Jackie continued to occasionally flick her tongue across her clit. But eventually he softened and Sarah relaxed in his arms and Jackie simply lay with her face on Sarah's thigh, licking at the juices that covered it. When his cock finally fell free of Sarah's pussy, Tom ordered Jackie, "Clean us."

By then she had lost any ability to resist even if she wanted to, not caring if it was just succumbing to a final debauchery at this man's hands or a true submissive desire in herself to obey him. She would do anything to have him take her as his own, or punish her as he pleased. Either way, she moved her face forward and took him in her mouth, sucking his cum and Sarah's pussy juices from the head before licking up and down the sides.

When she felt there was no more to get there she turned her attention to Sarah's pussy and saw his milky cum leaking out with her own clear juices, which Jackie had enjoyed only moments before. She leaned in and lapped it up in long strokes of her tongue, then pressed her tongue deep inside Sarah to get all she could.

As she did so she realized she was exactly where she always wanted to be, serving a firm, strong man who wanted her for his own pleasure, enjoying and using her body, accepting whatever pain or pleasure he decided would fulfill his own desires. And she understood how pain and domination could lead to arousal, and arousal desire, a desire he had fulfilled to her complete satisfaction.

As these thoughts moved across her consciousness, she realized there was no more cum to lick from Sarah's pussy, and above her Sarah was pulling gently on her head, saying, "Jackie... that's enough dear... you can stop now".

When she finally looked up both Tom and Sarah were smiling down at her, and she smiled back with some embarrassment, cum and pussy juices covering her face and chin.

They all lay there in a heap for a while, finally recovering enough to get up. Sarah and Tom helped Jackie up and, holding her gently by both arms, led her upstairs. When they entered the bedroom, Jackie saw the large king sized bed and its inviting comforter and pillows and looked forward to going to sleep. But instead Sarah and Tom led her to the bathroom and removed her garter and stockings.

After turning on the shower they moved inside with her. As she stood under the soothing hot water they soaped her up and massaged her body with soft sponges, then sat her down on the built in seat and Tom shampooed her hair, gently massaging her scalp. It seemed amazing to her that the same man that had spanked and paddled her and then fucked her senseless not long before was now pampering her and serving her selflessly.

But Tom and Sarah both understood the value of aftercare, showing her that she was also important to them as a person and she could trust them to take care of her in every way. When he was done, they lifted her up and rinsed her off, then as she sat to the side watched as he soaped and rinsed Sarah off.

Tom shampooed Sarah's hair and rinsed it out, then had Jackie stand close to her and he added conditioner to both their heads and massaged it through their hair. As they allowed it to work, they soaped up Tom and massaged his body with the sponges, then rinsed him off and then rinsed out their hair again.

Tom got out and put on his robe, then handed Sarah and Jackie large push towels to dry off. Once dry, Tom took the towels so they were left uncovered again and led them out to Sarah's dressing table, which had two chairs in front of a large mirror. He stood behind them and using a hair dryer dried and brushed out first Jackie's and then Sarah's hair.

Used to men that either fell asleep or left after sex, no man had ever done anything remotely like this for Jackie and she whispered to Sarah, "Do you know how lucky you are? I am sooo jealous."

Sarah replied coyly but honestly in her master's presence, "Jealous of what? His big cock? That he spanks me so, so good? That he fucks me like a porn star? Or that he takes such good care of me?"

Jackie pouted, "Well, all of it, damn you!" and they laughed as Tom gently brushed out Sarah's hair behind them.

"Well, I did get lucky, but then again, so did he!" Sarah replied. Getting more serious she continued, "But now you can see what is possible with the right man, and there is no reason to settle for less. You don't have to. You are really beautiful and a very special woman who will have no problem finding the right guy. If you know yourself."

"Thank you, for everything. I hope you're right, that I will find what you two have."

Tom had let them talk, but spoke for the first time since before they got in the shower, "To set the record straight, I'm the one that got lucky when I met Sarah and when she said yes. But that said, I have no doubt it will come true for you. A big part of success is figuring out what you really want and setting a goal, and having the confidence to achieve it. I hope you have more confidence now... and I promise that can be a strong attraction. Like a bee attracted to the sweetest, prettiest flower makes the finest honey."

Jackie thought for a moment and answered, "Thank you, Tom, that is very nice of you to say. And I do think you're right! My flower is very sweet indeed!"

"That it is, that it is..." Sarah chimed in, chuckling along with the others at the double entendre.

Tom had finished brushing their hair, so they got up and moved over to the bed. Sarah and Tom pulled down the covers on each side and climbed in, and Jackie joined them on the other side of Tom, who lay in the center on his back. She delighted in the soft, plush sheets and the strong, virile man so near her naked body.

Across from her was Sarah, her body against Tom's other side, willing to share her wonderful husband and take her own pleasure with Jackie joining them in their marital bed. The women held hands on his chest and their upper thighs crossed over his legs, and it did not take long before Tom could hear the soft breathing sounds of both ladies sleeping.

He thought about the evening and how well everything had gone, even better than he ever expected. He considered all he had done to this new, previously innocent young lady, revealing her true nature, knowing he may have helped satisfy her deepest needs and desires, leading her to her own master.

Of course he knew in the meantime he would have her again, and again. He figured Sarah would insist and Jackie would not say no, and anyway Jackie will probably ask Sarah first to let her come over again. Then there was Jack and Mary. So many possibilities. Feeling proud and content with himself, he fell asleep in their arms.

The sun was streaming in the window as he awoke to the familiar feeling of his wife's warm mouth on his cock, but this time there was more. In addition to her body against his leg and mouth on his cock, Jackie's warm body lay on the other side and her tongue was licking his balls.

"Good morning, ladies."

Both women stopped for a moment, looked up at him and replied together, "Good morning, sir," then went back to what they were doing.

Tom rested with his eyes closed for a few minutes as they licked and sucked on his cock and balls, until he could no longer stand it. "Sorry to interrupt you ladies, but nature calls." He extricated himself from between them as they protested and got up and went to the bathroom, telling them, "I'm sure you can keep yourselves busy while I am gone. In fact, I insist on it."

When he returned, the ladies were joined together in the center of the bed in a 69 position, gently licking each other's pussy. Feeling him get back on the bed, they separated themselves and returned to where they were before he left, licking and sucking at his cock and balls.

Tom let them go on for a few minutes before reaching down and pulling Jackie across his lap, then pulling Sarah up next to her. This placed them facing in opposite directions with their ass's side by side across his lap.

Without pause he began to spank one then the other, alternating between the women, smacking them over and over. He did not hit them particularly hard, but the accumulation began to take effect as their ass's began to take on a rosy hue. Both women moaned and sighed, each lifting her ass up as she anticipated, or was hoping for, the next blow.

When he finally stopped, he lifted Jackie up and moved her on her back at his side, and then the same for Sarah on the other side. He rolled over on top of Jackie and she parted her legs, feeling his huge, erect cock lay on her stomach. Tom moved himself up so his cock was resting on her open pussy and looked over at Sarah. Without any instruction, she knew what he wanted and moved closer to take his cock in one hand and shifted the head directly over Jackie's hole.

Tom began to press forward, slowly entering her until Sarah's hand was caught between them and he was deep inside. As he entered her Jackie moaned and softly called out, "Yesss, yessss. Oh god, so big, so good..."