Spanked Housewives Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the men arrived the three women were bent over facing each other evenly spaced around the table, their wrist cuffs attached to the woman on either side. Mary's ankle cuff was attached to Jackie's, Jackie's to Sarah's and Sarah's to Mary's, their legs spread wide to reach those on either side.

They were able to do what Mary and Sarah could not do as a pair, that is attached the ankle cuts to each other, since they were now close enough together to reach before attaching the wrist cuffs.

Two paddles and two canes lay on counter nearby. The men walked around the women, caressing their lusciously red rears and fingering their already wet pussies, but never long enough for any of them to be satisfied. Then they picked up the two paddles and over the next thirty minutes slowly paddled each one in turn.

Jack starting on Jackie and Tom on Sarah to her right, then after ten smacks each moved to their right so Sarah got ten from Jack and Mary ten from Tom. Then they moved again so Tom smacked Jackie and Jack gave Mary ten. They went around the table two more times, the women crying out in pain with each smack and breathing heavily during the interlude when neither man was behind them. By the time the men stopped all their ass's were a much darker shade of bright red and all three were crying out in pain with each smack, begging them to stop even as they counted the strokes. But none of them used the safe word or really ever thought about it.

The men took a break, letting the women recover and calm down. They placed the paddles on the kitchen counter behind them and picked up the canes from the table, which elicited groans and pleadings not to use them from the woman. The men menacingly swished them in the air a few times, causing the woman to tense up in anticipation.

Mary and Sarah had felt the cane many times before, but Jackie had only once; the last time she was here, and not after being spanked and paddled so long and hard like tonight. She could see the real fear in Mary' and Sarah's faces, which only increased her own. But like the others she stoically waited her fate, seeing if she could take it or would use the safe word, which Tom had reminded her about again at the start of the evening.

The men lined up behind and next to Mary and Sarah and in unison gave each one sharp hit across their buttocks with the cane.

Both yelled out, "Owwww! One, sir!"

Then they moved to their right and proceeded to cane Jackie and Mary, with the same response, except Mary said, "Two, sir."

Moving to the right again they smacked Jackie and Sarah, who each cried out, " Two, sir!"

The woman fully expected another round, but instead the men put the canes down across Sarah's and Mary's backs, then proceeded to remove their shoes and socks, shirts and finally pants and underwear.

Of course both were erect, but they had undressed where Jackie could not see them until they moved to either side between her and her neighbor, and lay their cocks on the table on either side of her face. She had her head facing towards Tom, whose cock she was happy to see again, but at his head nod then turned her head to see Jack's cock for first time. Seeing his massive girth, her eyes widened and she quietly said, "Oh... my... god" as she contemplated it going inside of her.

Mary just chuckled as Sarah said, "I think that's what I said the first time," and the men smiled.

Jack held Jackie by the hair, pulled her face over to his cock. As she knew she must she opened her mouth and took the head in. Her mouth was stretched wide to its' limit even though just the mushroom head filled her. She began to lick at the pre-cum that had formed at the tip and sucked as best she could. Jack looked down at her and at Mary to her side and smiled.

"A natural born cocksucker. She just needs lots more practice," she heard Tom say from above and behind her, and she sucked harder and tried to take more of Jack's cock into her mouth, succeeding only slightly given her bonds and his size.

Meanwhile across from her Tom put his cock in front of Mary's face and she opened her mouth, took it inside and bobbed her head back and forth, taking more of it with each attempt. She could hear the sounds of Mary sucking on a cock behind her, but most of Jackie's attention was on the cock in her own mouth, sucking it and licking it with her tongue, feeling to her amazement as it got even bigger as she did.

All of a sudden it was pulled from her mouth, and at the same time Tom pulled himself from Mary's mouth. Tom went behind Mary and Jack behind Jackie. Sarah could only watch as the men reached down, positioned themselves and penetrated the soaking wet and well lubricated pussy of the woman he stood behind. Tom did it in one long deep stroke, while Jack pushed just the head inside Jackie, pulling out slightly and pushing forward a little more, over and over until he was finally all the way in.

Mary grunted then moaned in pleasure as she was filled, while Jackie cried out, "So big. Won't fit... too big..." and finally, " Yesss! Oh, god," as Jack pressed up against her sore ass while holding her by the hips.

The men both began to move back and forth in the tight pussy that sheathed their cock, fucking slowly and deeply, pressing against her ass with each penetration. Just as both women seemed to be reaching near an orgasm they pulled out, to the cries of, "Noooo..." from both of them.

The men move to their right again and Tom quickly penetrated Jackie and Jack took Sarah. They fucked the women harder this time, moaning with each thrust forward. As suddenly as before they stopped and moved over to the next woman, leaving each still unsatisfied.

As the women edged closer and closer to an orgasm it took less and less time for them to get close to one, so the men moved from one to the next more quickly. The pause each woman had when it was the turn of the other two also gave them a chance to calm down, but they all begged for more when left unfilled.

It was not too long before there was nothing the men could do to stop them from cumming and Jackie was the first. She came almost immediately as Jack entered her for the fourth time, followed soon after by Sarah and Mary when they were taken next together.

But the men had not cum and were not done with Jackie. Tom began to hand spank her. Smack, "Owwww", smack, "Owwww" continued until Tom had covered every red, sore spot on her already paddled and caned ass. Then suddenly he moved behind her and stuck his cock inside her and fucked her again, pounding into her pussy hard and fast, actually lifting her feet off the floor while her tits pressed painfully into the hard surface of the table.

Meanwhile Jack grabbed her hair and stuffed his cock in her mouth, slick with all the women's pussy juices. She continued to have orgasm after orgasm, pulling on the wrist and ankle cuffs binding her to Sarah and Mary, who felt her pain and pleasure. With Jack's cock stuffed in her mouth, all she could do was moan and grunt with each thrust forward, as she did her best to suck on it.

Finally she collapsed on the table in exhaustion, becoming just a vessel for the lust of these men as Tom fucked her pussy and Jack her mouth. It was not long but seemed to her like it went on forever before Tom and then Jack filled her holes with their hot thick cum.

When Jackie finally opened her eyes, she saw Mary smiling at her and realized she must have a similar grin on her face. She realized her mouth was full of Jack's cum and opened her mouth to show Mary, but some dripped out the side of her mouth and down her cheek so she closed it and swallowed what she could.

Meanwhile, Tom and Jack released the women's ankle then wrist cuffs.

Tom picked Jackie's limp body up and carried her to the TV room, with Sarah, Mary and Jack following. He laid her gently on the couch. Mary and Sarah knelt down beside her and Sarah began to kiss her breasts and then moved up to her mouth, still coated in Jack's cum. Mary gently spread Jackie's legs and bent down and began to lick her pussy, Tom's cum already dripping from it down to her ass.

Mary gently licked at her swollen labia and at the soft center until she finally lapped up the mass of cum oozing out of her vagina, then moved down to her ass to get what had dripped there. Her mouth, lips and face coated in Jackie's juices and Tom's cum, she changed places with Sarah.

Sarah parted Jackie's legs wider and licked deep in her pussy, getting every remaining drop of her husband's cum as Mary kissed Jackie deeply, letting her taste the combination of her own juices and the cum that had been inside her. Jackie licked at Mary's face and they softly kissed as she moaned to the sensations of Sarah gently tonguing her pussy.

Sarah and Mary eventually pulled away from Jackie and she watched as each crawled over to her husband and took his cock in her mouth, sucking and the licking at all the cum and juices that coated them with a hungry devotion that Jackie envied. When the men were satisfied they went over and sat on the sofa on either side of Jackie, then Sarah and Mary sat to the outside of them.

Tom turned on the TV and they watched a late night comedy rerun. At the first commercial Jackie slid down to the floor and turned to face Tom's cock, which Sarah already held in her hand. Jackie took it in her mouth and slowly sucked and tried to take it down her throat, with limited success. After about ten minutes, she moved over and did the same to Jack, his cock now no longer fully erect like before but still too fat for her throat. She sucked and licked and took as much into her mouth as she could, gagging occasionally as it swelled from her efforts. She moved back to suck Tom's cock for several minutes until he was hard again.

Sarah nudged her over to Jack once more, straddled Tom and with one hand positioned him at her opening, lowering herself down on his cock with a great big sigh. As Jackie sucked Jack once more Sarah slowly lifted herself up and then pressed herself down, fucking her husband as he suckled on her breasts and nipples.

When Mary saw Jack was erect enough she motioned Jackie away and straddled Jack. This time Jackie held his cock and positioned it to enter Mary and as she felt the head of his cock against her pussy she lowered herself down on him. Jackie got between them, reaching out to feel the cocks going in and out where they met a stretched pussy. She began to tickle the ladies exposed clits with one finger, and both Sarah and Mary moaned loudly in between the grunts and sighs from fucking themselves as they bounced up and down on their husband's cock.

Jackie's kneeling position between them had the effect of placing her slightly bent over facing the back of the sofa with her arms spread apart. Mary and Sarah looked across at each other, then down at Jackie's ass between them and both reached back and gave her a loud smack on the ass at the same time, one on each cheek. Jackie looked up and back at them and smiled, lifting her ass up and out to give them better access.

Her ass was still very red and sore, so even though it was only their hands it stung quite a bit. As best she could she played with the other ladies clits as the woman smacked her ass over and over while they rode their husband's cocks. Given how arousing it all was, it did not take long for the two women to orgasm again and after a few more moments, as they milked their husband's cocks with their dripping pussies, each man unloaded once more deep inside his wife.

Both women fell forward to rest against her husband's chest. Jackie moved to kneel on the floor behind Sarah, and immediately leaned in to lick her pussy and Tom's softening cock, using her tongue to get every drop of cum.

She moved over to lick Mary's pussy and Jack's cock that had already fallen out, licking his cock clean and pushing her tongue deep inside Mary to get all the cum she could. When she was finally done she sat back and licked her lips as she used a finger to swipe up and lick a glob of cum from her chin.

Suddenly she realizing that only one short week ago she was a prim and proper school teacher and now she was a well spanked, well fucked, cock sucking slut licking cum from the pussies of two women and their husband's cocks, and she was never more happy. She looked up, smiled and then laughed at her position, and they all laughed with her and clapped in appreciation of her performance.

It was late and Jack and Mary had to go soon, so they and Jackie got dressed and they all hugged and kissed and said goodnight. Jack and Mary returned to their house and Jack drove the babysitter home, and once back home and in bed, they quietly discussed and agreed how nice it was with Jackie there, before finally falling asleep. Tom and Sarah also went right to bed and talked for a while about how successful the evening had been, then quickly drifting off to sleep.

Jackie drove home in a daze, her ass and pussy sore, but in a good way, and contemplated how much she had changed in such a short time. She also knew she now had an awareness of her needs and desires that had been missing before, and knew what she needed in a man and was determined to find it. Getting home she began removing clothing as soon as she entered the door. She was naked before she hit the bed and, too spent to masturbate, quickly fell asleep.

They all got together only one more time before the school year ended and she was well spanked, paddled and caned by both men once again. This time both the other women were tied up to watch while all the men's efforts were directed at Jackie. Sarah had told Jackie about the basement scenes, so this time Jackie had asked to see how much more she could take.

Tom knew this and after taking her downstairs to the basement, she felt the whip on her breasts and most of the rest of her body as she hung from the ceiling in the basement. She also was subjected to other tortures, such as when they placed clamps on the nipples of her tightly bound breasts and a thick rope was tied around her waist and up through her pussy. Thin twine went from the clamps to pulleys on the ceiling and back down to the wrist cuffs of Mary and Sarah, who stood facing her with arms raised.

The rope that went through her crotch went to another pulley on the ceiling and down to the right or left knee of each woman tied together, which was bent up with the foot high off the floor. The effect was that if either woman pulled down on her wrists it pulled on Jackie's nipple clamps, and if they let their leg come down it pulled the rope harder into Jackie's pussy. Of course as their arms and legs became tired it all placed pressure on both.

When the men began to paddle and then cane Sarah and Mary it was unavoidable, as their arms and legs recoiled involuntarily. The combination of the pain in her nipples and the rope across her pussy and clit actually made her orgasm as Jackie screamed in pain along with the women across from her. She had never known such delicious agony was possible and pushed past every limit of pain she ever thought endurable. But she not only endured, she thrived, knowing she would someday find a man willing to do this to the woman he loved, as these men did to their wives.

Later that evening she watched up close as Jack and Tom fucked both Sarah and Mary in the ass, not believing either one could take Jack's cock back there if she did not see it herself. She was tied face up on an ottoman and first Mary was placed face down on top of her in a 69 position.

Tom's cock appeared above her face between Mary's legs and after applying some lube, he pressed the tip of his cock inside her ass and continued until his entire length was inside her. Mary moaned loudly as her pussy was pressed down into Jackie's face, who began to lick it. Tom did not hesitate and began to fuck Mary's ass.

Meanwhile Jackie felt her legs spread wide apart by Mary and Jack soon began to enter her pussy, filling her with his massive tool. She moaned into Mary's pussy as she continued to lick her, still watching Tom's cock fuck her ass. This continued until both men pulled out and, after Tom cleaned himself in the bathroom, they changed places and Jackie watched as Jack's fat cock entered and stretched Mary's tight rear hole, while Tom fucked her.

Once both women had an orgasm, Mary was replaced with Sarah, and the entire thing was repeated again, each man fucking Sarah's ass and Jackie's pussy again. But this time they pulled out of Sarah's ass and spurted cum all over Jackie's face. She was left tied there, cum dripping off her face, as the rest sat and watched TV until Sarah and Mary were ordered over to lick her face and neck clean, which they did gladly, kissing her deeply as well before untying her.

The men took the women upstairs when they were finally sated, and watched as the women sensually cleaned each other in the shower, then helped them dry off and brush out their hair, before finally going home. Once again Jackie was sore but amazingly satisfied as she drove home. This time she spent a long time looking in a mirror at the whip marks covering her body, paying particular attention to her breasts, and her still very red ass before finally going to bed.

After that evening it was soon school summer vacation and Jackie went to work at an educational summer camp in the mountains, as many teachers did. She was afraid she would miss the couples and the spankings and more she had received and wanted again, and was not sure she could wait until September. But she soon realized her fears to be unfounded. Apparently Tom was right, having confidence and knowing yourself can attract exactly what you want and need. And maybe the ass hugging shorts and tight tee shirts she wore didn't hurt, or maybe it all worked out exactly as she hoped...

To be continued...