Spanked Housewives Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom pulled back a little and Sarah removed her hand. He pulled out so only the head was still inside, then pressed forward again to Jackie's delight. Sarah moved up and began to caress Jackie's breasts and pulled lightly on her nipples as Tom continued to fuck her slowly. Sarah kissed Jackie while playing with her breasts as Tom fucked her agonizingly slowly. Jackie began to lift her hips up to meet Tom with each slow thrust forward.

She finally could take it no longer and pulled away from Sarah's mouth and called out, "Pleeeease fuck me! Fuck me harder... I need it..."

With that encouragement Tom thrust hard into her and she cried out, "Yesss! Fuck meeee!"

But Tom did the opposite and again pulled out and pressed back into her very, very slowly, totally in control. Jackie begged again, "Nooo... fuck me harder, Sir, please make me come!"

Tom once again thrust hard into her, then again and again to her painful delight as she cried out, "Unnnggg ... Yes! Fuck me... Unnggh, yesss... harder." The sound of his cock slamming into her wet pussy filled the room until she called out, "I'm coming, don't stop, yesss."

She held Sarah tightly with one arm and Tom with the other, her hips lifting to meet his thrusts as she reached her climax. When she finally fell back exhausted, Tom went back to slowly and gently fucking her as she lay with her eyes closed and a huge smile on her face.

When she opened her eyes again, she looked back and forth at Tom and Sarah and said, "Thank you, thank you both. That was incredible." She groaned and made a pouting face as Tom pulled himself out of her pussy.

Tom smiled and chided her, "You're not the only one here you know, and if you're going to be selfish I might just have to punish you again!" They both looked over at Sarah, who just smiled back.

Jackie replied contritely, "I'm sorry, sir, of course, sir," then slyly added in her best little girl voice, "I surely don't want to be punished, sir... and I surely wouldn't want to be caned again, sir." The hint was obvious.

Tom chuckled and looked at Sarah. "Sarah dear, would you please get the lube?" She looked at him and smiled, rolled over and opened the nightstand drawer, taking out a tube of lube. "Give it to Jackie," he ordered and Sarah complied. Tom rolled Sarah over on her stomach and lifting her up at the waist pushed a pillow under her, her still pink hued ass now accentuated by her position.

He turned to Jackie, "Get her ready for me."

Jackie looked down at the tube of lube and at Sarah and realized what he was asking her to do. Once again this was something new to her, but she took a deep breath and wondered if she would be taken that way as well, another first for her. Tom felt huge in her pussy and couldn't imagine his huge cock in her virgin asshole, or anyone's asshole for that matter.

But obviously Sarah could, so she moved herself down and opened the tube and pressed the lube out onto her fingers. With one hand she spread Sarah's ass cheeks and with her other fingers smeared the lube on and around her ass hole. Tom spoke up, "Unless you really don't like her, you better use a lot more than that."

Sarah turned her head to look at Jackie with a little fear in her eyes,"Yes, lot's more and inside me too, please. You can use more than one finger. It's still not as big as, well, you know..."

Jackie looked down at Tom's large cock, still erect and glistening with her own juices, and agreed silently. She pressed a large amount on her fingers and pressed one finger into Sarah's asshole and moved it in and out a few times before adding a second finger. Sarah moaned quietly at the penetration and Jackie was surprised at how soft and warm it was inside. It felt so tight on her small fingers she wondered how his cock would ever fit there.

When she finally removed her fingers Tom ordered, "Now put some on me."

Jackie pressed some more lube on her hand and began to stroke Tom's cock, coating it in the slick lube. Tom moved above his wife, his cock lying across her ass, ordering Jackie, "Spread her for me, and hold me."

She spread apart Sarah's cheeks with one hand while holding Tom's cock in the other. As he moved forward she understood what was expected and lined the head of his cock up to Sarah's puckered asshole. From her vantage point she could see Sarah's tight hole begin to spread as the head slowly penetrated her and wondered how it all would ever fit.

She had seen anal sex in videos, but never allowed any man she dated to even use his fingers there, and Tom was so much bigger than any of them. But then it was obvious this was not the first time for Tom and Sarah. Even so, Sarah cried out as he entered her, "Oh God, oh God, oh God...aaaiiiaaa... noooo... so big... noooo..."

Tom ignored her pleas and once the head was in he held it there, letting Sarah get used to it before he continued to press slowly forward. As he did Jackie watched in awe, his cock slowly disappearing into Sarah's incredibly stretched rear hole as she moaned loudly in pain, gripping the bedsheets tightly for support.

When Tom was almost all the way in and there was no room for her hand, Jackie let go of his cock and Sarah's ass cheeks and just watched as Tom pulled out a little and pressed back in, eliciting a loud groan from Sarah. Then he pulled out a little more and pressed in again.

Tom handed Jackie a small towel that he had apparently brought from the bathroom in anticipation of this, and she cleaned off the hand that was coated in lube. Tom moved slowly in and out several more times, again eliciting loud moans from Sarah, then pushed Jackie down to lay next to Sarah. Jackie held her and caressed her side and back and Sarah turned to face her.

Sarah's face was contorted in pain, tears formed in her eyes and her hands still tightly gripped the sheets as Tom slowly pressed into her again before remaining deep inside her as his hands gripped her by the hips. Jackie looked at her with concern until Sarah's face softened and she called out, "Master, use your wife as you will. Please fuck me. I am yours."

Tom did not hesitate and pulled part way out and pounded back into her ass, and Sarah grunted and called out through the pain, "Ahhhhh. Yesss! Again!"

Jackie watched in amazement as Tom pulled out until just the head was inside her and pressed back deep into his wife again. Sarah exhaled loudly and gripped the sheets tighter, calling out, "Thank you! Harder... fuck me... take me..." over and over as Tom pounded into her ass relentlessly as he now held her down by her shoulders.

Jackie watched as Sarah actually began to press her ass back into him as he forced her down into the bed, trying to get even more penetration. Sarah face took on a look of pure pleasure as she called out, " Yessss, don't stop... I'm coming... cumingggg..."

Tom continued to fuck her even when it was obvious to Jackie her orgasm had ended. He continued as she lay below him limp like a rag doll, moaning and grunting with each thrust, there to be taken for his own pleasure. Jackie had never known any man with such stamina, able to fuck for so long. Even as the thought came to her Tom fucked Sarah several times with extra ferocity and then, pressing hard and deep into her, began to erupt inside her.

As his own orgasm ran its' course, Tom collapsed on to Sarah's back. Still fully inside her he kissed her softly on her shoulders and neck. Jackie watched his tenderness with awe after the brutality she had witnessed only moments before. Sarah sighed and cooed, feeling the comforting weight of her husband on her back as his cock still filled her from behind, a satisfied smile on her face.

Eventually Tom roused himself and pulled out of Sarah's asshole and got up, to her protest. He held out his hands and said, "OK ladies, we can't stay in bed all day. Time to get up."

They took his hands and he pulled them both up and led them back to the shower. Sarah turned it on and they all got in. First both women lathered up their hands and cleaned off Tom's cock, then Jackie cleaned up Sarah's bottom, then the ladies together lathered up Tom's body and he enjoyed their four hands all over him before finally rinsing off. Then Jackie and Sarah lathered each other up and rinsed off as Tom enjoyed the show. They had shampooed and conditioned their hair the night before so just rinsed it out. Tom turned off the shower and handed them plush robes and took a towel to dry himself with. Giving Jackie a new toothbrush, they all brushed their teeth and the ladies sat at the dressing table and combed out their hair as Tom got dressed in khaki pants and a casual shirt.

He went downstairs as the women finished putting on make up and getting themselves ready. Both dressed in a short, plaid schoolgirl skirt and white cotton panties that Sarah provided, but no tops, leaving their breasts exposed, with ankle socks to complete the look. At Sarah's suggestion they both applied some flavored rouge to their nipples, making them stand out from the paler skin of their breasts.

When they went downstairs to join Tom they found coffee ready and a breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon and toast on the table, all made ready by Tom. Tom just smiled when he saw how his wife and Jackie were dressed, and he went over and kissed them both, first on the lips and then bending down, softly on each nipple.

Smiling after tasting the strawberry flavor on their nipples, he was truly delighted with both of them leaving themselves exposed for him, but then what man wouldn't be? And of course he recognized the significance of the schoolgirl skirts, but that would wait until later. He politely pulled out chairs for them and they sat at the table, and he poured them coffee and served the food to their plates.

Once again Jackie was delighted to see this wonderful example of a balanced marital dynamic, where Tom could brutally fuck Sarah's ass one minute and a short time later be serving her breakfast. They ate and talked about all that had happened, with Jackie asking many questions.

Sarah finally told her about their relationship with Mary and Jack and, curious about it, Jackie asked if at some point if she might be included some day. Sarah said she would talk to Mary and Jack about it, but inside already knew what the answer was, particularly after she told Mary about the night they just had. She could already imagine Jack's fat cock plowing into Jackie's pussy as she sucked on Tom's, and vice versa.

Jackie asked a lot of questions about anal sex. Did it hurt that much? Did Sarah really enjoy it and did she really orgasm from it? Smiling, Sarah replied to all those questions a definitive, "Yes."

She then added thoughtfully, "It is always very painful at first due to his size, but enduring that pain to give Tom pleasure is what I love and want. After that initial pain it still hurts but in a good way. I relax a little and it becomes a painfully pleasurable experience, at least for me. Maybe you felt some of that when he spanked you yesterday. And I always have an orgasm when Tom fucks me there; often more than one. I think there is a level of intimacy from it that is hard to have from anything else."

Hesitating at first, Jackie looked at Sarah and then Tom and asked, "Do you... do you think, sir, maybe sometime you could do that for me too?"

Tom replied with a question "You're a virgin there, aren't you?"

Jackie sheepishly replied, "Yes, sir, I am."

Seriously he replied back, "Well then, I am going to give you some advice. I would love and be honored to be the one to take your anal virginity, but I am going to suggest you save it. Save it for the man you love and marry, and let him take it on your wedding night, as a special present just for him."

Sarah knew her husband would just love to fuck her friend in the ass, and was very proud of him to deny himself that pleasure for her friends long term benefit. Tom had taken her own anal virginity on their wedding night, and it was a special gift and connection she cherished.

Jackie thought long and deep. "I understand, sir, thank you. That makes so much sense. I just hope my ass is a nice shade of red first!"

"Oh, I have no doubt of that!" Sarah laughed back at her, "I would think you would have made sure of that long before you are married!"

Tom just chuckled and smiled as Jackie laughed along with Sarah, "And he will be a very lucky and very happy man, no doubt about that!" Tom added.

They talked and laughed some more as they finished their breakfast, but eventually it was time for Jackie to leave, as she had things to do on Sunday and the kids would be home soon enough. But first there was one more detail for Tom to attend to.

He turned to Sarah,. "Would you please go get the cane? I believe Jackie is owed one more punishment."

"Yes, sir," she replied and left the room.

Meanwhile he took Jackie and lifted her up from her chair and bent her over the back of it, making her hold the sides of the seat in her hands. Sarah returned and handed Tom the cane, then knelt down in the standard position to one side.

Tom ordered, "Remove her panties." Sarah reached up and pulled them down to her knees then knelt back in position.

Tom moved to one side and without much pause brought the cane back and then down directly across both of Jackie's ass cheeks.

She cried out, "Ahhhh!" then followed up with, "One, sir. Thank you, sir." As she wondered how many he would give her, another blow interrupted her thought, landing just above the first one. She cried out again followed by

"Two, sir. Thank you, sir."

Tom gave her three more strokes and she counted and thanked him for each. He caressed her ass after the last one and just for fun pressed a finger into her sopping wet pussy for only a moment, then lifted her up from over the chair and had Sarah pull up her panties. Without much pause he lifted up Sarah and had her go get Jackie's blouse and her other clothes in a bag.

When she returned Sarah helped her into the blouse, without the bra she had arrived in, and once buttoned, Tom led them both to the front door. Jackie put on her shoes and was screaming inside with desire to get fucked, but she knew it was time to go and saw the devious torture in Tom caning her and giving her no sexual relief afterwards. She knew they knew that she would race home and masturbate while thinking about Tom and Sarah, her ass still on fire. And they all knew she would be back.

Jackie hugged and kissed Sarah and then Tom, and thanked them for everything, which both Tom and Sarah reciprocated with great sincerity. Before she left Sarah told her to leave next Saturday night open, as she would have to talk to Mary but was confident that it was going to be a date. Jackie went to her car and waved goodbye, Sarah and Tom standing arm in arm in the doorway.

Of course Mary knew Jackie had stayed over from the extra car in the driveway and looked out often enough that she saw her leave, calling Jack over to get a look at her as well. Both were pleased with the woman they saw, even at that distance. Later in the day when Sarah and Mary got together to relax in the pool, Sarah filled her in on the evening before and Jackie's delightfully submissive nature and sexy body, and on how good she tasted too. So they made plans for the next Saturday and told their husbands later that day.

The next Saturday came and Jackie arrived as scheduled. After the introductions between Jackie and Mary and Jack, she hugged and kissed Sarah and Tom before the women dragged her off to a bedroom.

Mary and Sarah had bought a few new items for Jackie and the women all dressed in their classic schoolgirl outfits, just as they had the first night together. But this time there were three bad girls to punish instead of just two.

As they stripped and changed, Mary admired Jackie's body, and Jackie was no less enamored by Mary's. Once they were naked, Sarah had Mary take Jackie in her arms and kiss her, starting their relationship off properly. The aroma of female sexuality filled the room, an aphrodisiac to them all.

The men were already watching a baseball game when they arrived. After having them kneel side by side for a while, the guys called over Sarah and Mary, beginning the process where they alternated which woman would be spanked during each inning. But this time they would be spanked during play by the teams, and let go during the commercials.

Once they were across a lap, panties were taken down. There would be no warm up on top of dress or panties. First Jack spanked Sarah and Tom spanked Mary, as Jackie watched still kneeling on the floor. By the time the inning was over, both women were moaning at each blow, their ass's tinted pink. Mary and Sarah were sent to stand in the corner, skirts held up and panties down.

As they stood there, they heard Jackie brought over Jack's lap and spanked, then moved over to Tom's. When the inning was finally over she was given a break during the commercials, but was soon returned over Jack's lap as Sarah was ordered over Tom's. They were spanked together, facing each other in the center between the men, holding hands.

When that inning was over, which they were glad was 'three and out', Jackie was sent to the corner and Mary was brought out to lie across Tom's lap as Sarah moved over to Jack's. Some innings were high scoring, with a lot of full counts, foul balls and other things that extended the inning, and these were interminable for the ladies who were unfortunate enough to have their turn during those.

This round robin of spanking went on for the entire game, with each getting a one half-inning corner break for every two half-innings and all three ass's were quickly a nice shade of bright red. By the fourth inning they were making so much noise they could not hear the announcers on TV, so the men silenced them all with rubber ball gags they had bought, unbeknownst to Mary or Sarah.

Then during the seventh inning stretch Sarah was ordered to get the hairbrushes, as the men found their hands getting tired. Of course this made the last three innings much more difficult for the ladies. They all would have cried out even louder, but it was muffled sufficiently by the ball gags. By the end, all the ladies were in a kind of spanking mental limbo, where laying themselves across their master's lap became almost a spiritual experience, while sharing that experience silently with the other two women, and missing it when they had to take their turn in the corner while they listened to the others get spanked.

When the game finally ended they were all given time to use the bathroom and they of course spent part of that time comparing their butts, each proudly contending hers was the most red, and had been spanked the most, and hardest. With a conspiratorial glance. Mary and Sarah conceded Jackie had endured the most, and won the prize for reddest ass.

When they returned they were told to put on each other's ankle and wrist cuffs, Sarah having bought a set for Jackie. They were sent to the kitchen to do that and place themselves around the table after removing all their clothes. One thing Jackie noticed after they undressed was that the other two put their leather collars on each other, and asked about it.

Mary answered as she reached up to finger her own, "These? They are symbols of our submission to our husbands and we wear them with pride. It was not appropriate to wear them with the outfits we had on before, but we almost always wear them when naked or to be punished, or even when just alone in private with our husbands. In the winter, I've even worn mine under a turtleneck sweater when we've gone out, only Jack knowing I had it on."

Much later when she had some time alone with Jackie, Sarah described the ceremony they had when their husbands put them on them for the first time. Jackie never forgot that conversation and knew someday she would have one too, with a master like Tom and Jack.