Spanked Housewives Pt. 04

Story Info
Jackie gets married, they all get together for spankings.
12.6k words
4.88
12.4k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 06/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 4 of 4 parts... best to read parts 1-3 first for characters and context. Enjoy.

At the end of the school year Jackie went to work at an educational summer camp in the mountains as she had for the past few years to supplement her teacher's salary. There she met a new counselor Steve, who was only a year older than she and was also a teacher, teaching high school math. The attraction at first sight was mutual and they quickly spent as much time together as they could manage.

As they talked about life and began a sexual relationship she recognized he had a naturally dominant nature, even if he was not aware of it or had experienced it in a conscious sexual way. He also had a fairly thick 7" cock and was an attentive and passionate lover, which only made her more confident and hopeful he might be her perfect partner.

Taking Sarah and Tom's advice, with her own confidence growing stronger and knowing their time together over the summer would be too short, she soon confessed her submissive sexual needs and desires to Steve. He was somewhat shocked at first but also curious and thoughtful about it, so after explaining what she could she gave him a book she had brought to read that Sarah has suggested she buy for a situation like this.

It explained how dominating and giving pain to someone who needed and wanted it could be an act of love and not abuse, when it was with consent and within the umbrella of trust and honesty. He was a good student and quite creative besides. When he saw how Jackie's body reacted to the first simple, over the knee spanking he gave her and how happy she was to submit to him sexually, it only spurred him on to find more ways to pleasure her in the process. The biggest surprise for Steve was how much pleasure he got from hearing her moan and cry out from the pain, watching her body writhe, and the obvious arousal in her pussy that resulted.

Their biggest problem was privacy, as they both had roommates in the counselor's cabins they lived in and it would not do for others nearby to hear her being spanked or crying out in pain or pleasure. So they quickly arranged to get the same days off and found private places to play as best they could. Several times they would take long hikes in the woods until they were well away from anyone else and he would he would just bind her arms behind her back, give her a good spanking and fuck her mouth and pussy.

She often just gave him a blowjob when time and place allowed it, and was trained before the end of the summer to take him deep in her throat without gagging uncontrollably.

After a few trips, he got bolder and went further and tied her between two trees and whipped her ass and breasts with a switch, then fucked her as she was bound over a large fallen tree. The problem with that was she had to hide the marks from her roommate until they faded, so he did it only that one time. But it showed them both what she could take and how far he would go to give them what they both now craved, and they knew much more was possible once the summer was over and they had complete privacy.

The sex did not always involve dominance and submission and he particularly enjoyed giving her oral sex, giving her several orgasms and then keeping her on edge as long as possible until she was begging for relief before fucking her hard and deep, to her total delight and satisfaction. Other times they would just fuck missionary style and found it easy to find pleasure in each other's bodies, learning what enhanced the experience for their partner. As often as not Steve would give her several orgasms before they finally came together, finally collapsing in a heap and snuggling together and sharing their most intimate thoughts.

At the end of the summer they had to go back to their respective jobs, but both wanted very badly to continue their relationship. He lived and worked about two hours away from her so it was hard to see each other during the week. However, their school vacations usually overlapped and they spent as many weekends together as possible. While Jackie had an apartment, Steve had his own house with a great deal of privacy so most times she went to him, which seemed fitting as his submissive partner anyway.

Almost without exception she would arrive and as soon as she was inside the door he would kiss her passionately. After the long ride there she would freshen up in the bathroom and come out naked for his inspection, then would be hand spanked over his knee. After that it depended on his imagination or what she may have written to him as a fantasy of her own.

They both read stories and watched videos during the week and there was little they would not share to try to see if they might enjoy it together. Clear on their hard limits and knowing the safe word was always available, they freely experimented and discussed everything afterwards. Over a fairly short time they learned much more about each other, both in and out of bed, and their sex life only got better and better.

Together they bought many items, including leather wrist and ankle cuffs, a paddle, a cane and a whip, nipple clamps, several gags, and a powerful vibrator and he quickly learned to use them all properly to best effect on her body. Later he bought a remote controlled vibrating egg, and teased her with it as they ate dinner at a restaurant or as they took walks in a nearby park or other recreations they enjoyed.

He purchased rope and chains and installed strong hooks in the ceiling joists of the basement and eyelets on the corners and middle of the bed frame in his bedroom to bind her there. He also made a padded bondage bench that included straps to hold her head, torso, arms and legs in a variety of positions, usually with her mouth, pussy and ass available for him to use.

She told him early on about her limit on anal, confessing that it was to be her present to her husband on their wedding day. He smiled broadly at that knowledge and accepted it with secret anticipation. He respected that limit at all times, although she did agree to add a butt plug as part of their play.

They both often had things to do for work on the weekend, like grading papers or preparing lesson plans or report cards, and they made the best of it. Jackie would bring her work with her and usually spent the time doing it naked or even bound in some way, or with nipple clamps on or a dildo in her pussy or plug in her ass, all of which motivated her to work as fast and efficiently as possible to be able to play in earnest. If she finished before he did, it was not unusual for her to be under his desk sucking his cock or bound naked on the floor with legs spread wide tied to the desk legs for his viewing pleasure, or in some other delightful way, as he completed his own work.

They each completed a bdsm checklist they found online, which helped find and review where their needs and desires overlapped and what their soft and hard limits were. With few exceptions like blood, poop and piercing or needles there was little they would not consider trying, but agreed there was no rush to try everything, so deliberately put many things on hold for a rainy day. All this happened over several months after the summer ended.

Before the end of the summer Jackie had confessed to Steve about Sarah and Tom and Mary and Jack, and they agreed they would remain monogamous with each other, at least until they were married. While hesitant about sharing Jackie with anyone else, Steve was intrigued at the possibilities, particularly after Jackie described Sarah and Mary in great detail. One weekend soon after the summer ended, Steve went to stay at Jackie's place and they spent Saturday with both couples at Mary and Jack's house with the pool, enjoying the water, sun and company.

Both couples instantly liked and approved of the young man, since he really was a genuinely nice guy; smart, athletic and intelligent, and he obviously adored Jackie. There was no doubt after seeing Steve's youthful body and the bulge in his bathing suit Sarah and Mary wondered when they would first get to enjoy whatever pleasures Steve could bring, while Jack and Tom thought about when they might enjoy Jackie's delightful body once more.

It went unsaid that their sexual proclivities were compatible but they would leave that for another time and place, respecting the young lovers desire to remain faithful to each other as the couples themselves had been for years. Knowing what he knew, Steve could not help but wonder what pleasures he would someday take from Sarah and Mary, and Jackie later teased him about exactly that.

On Christmas Eve, Jackie presented Steve with an antique silver flat backed hairbrush. He had her strip, placed her naked body over his lap and used it on her for a long time. Her ass was soon quite red and when he checked and found her quite wet and aroused, he moved her to her knees in front of him.

She fully expected to give him a blowjob, but he surprised her and pulled a small box out of his pocket, asked her to marry him and presented her with a beautiful diamond ring. Not exactly the usual way to propose, but being naked and on her knees in front of her lover with a well spanked ass seemed perfectly right for this momentous occasion.

She joyfully said yes and got up and kissed her new fiancé passionately. He took her to bed and they made love for hours. After both reached an orgasm together, she cleaned their juices off his cock and sucked him until he was erect once more, then made love again, continuing long into the night until they finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

When she called Sarah the next day, Sarah was overjoyed for them both and delighted to hear how Steve had proposed. After Jackie hung up, Sarah quickly called Mary to let her know. It didn't take a long conversation before they agreed they were both looking forward to finally adding Steve and Jackie to their sexual games.

Jackie and Steve were married the next June right after school finished and Sarah, Tom, Mary and Jack attended the wedding. They all met at Steve's house on the morning of the wedding and Steve had the pleasure for the first time of giving both Sarah and Mary a hard paddling and several strokes with the cane as their husbands and Jackie watched. Then Tom and Jack each gave Jackie ten smacks with the paddle and five cane strokes as their wives and Steve watched.

They all delighted in knowing that under Sarah and Mary's formal dresses and Jackie's beautiful wedding gown during the ceremony and the reception were well spanked, very red ass's that were deliciously sore, reminders of the love and submission each felt for their spouse and a portent of the future.

Steve also had a taste of the pleasure he would take from punishing Sarah and Mary and was surprised at how much he enjoyed watching Tom and Jack punish his wife to be. He was afraid he would be jealous, but found he was looking forward to more of both and reciprocating with their wives in the future.

On their wedding night, Jackie and Steve stayed at what was now their shared home before leaving on their honeymoon. As she always planned Steve took her anal virginity after giving her a hand spanking, followed by more with the silver hairbrush.

When he was satisfied her ass was spanked sufficiently red and sore, he handed her a tube of lube and ordered her to lubricate her own asshole and then his cock, having her take an active part in her own deflowering. Then positioning her on hands and knees on the bed, he went behind her. Again demonstrating her acquiescence, she reached back and guided his cock to her tight rosebud.

She felt him press forward and the head begin to stretch and penetrate her virgin hole. She cried out from that unique sexual pain as her tight asshole followed by the interior ring of muscle were stretched way more than it ever was with the much smaller butt plug, reminding her of when her maidenhead was broken. Such thoughts were quickly overcome by the pain she continued to endure as her virgin hole was stretched to its' limit while he very slowly pressed the head and then more into her. He too groaned, but from the pleasure of her rear passage holding his cock tightly in its' sleeve, and the sight of her firm asscheeks quivering as she took it in.

He took his time and periodically stopped to give her a chance to accommodate his size as she whimpered and breathed hard to try and relax. At once point he dripped more lube where they met, and pulled out little to help coat more of the shaft, then pushing back in, much easier now. When she knew he was deep enough inside her and not going anywhere, she let go of his cock and brought her arm back in front to hold herself steady. She was grabbing the sheets tightly, her knuckles white, as he pressed slowly but relentlessly forward until he was deep inside her.

Feeling his pubic hair tickle against her ass, she knew he was fully inside. She never felt so intimately submissive and spoke in halting words through gritted teeth as she grabbed the blanket in her fists, "Husband... and master, thank... you ... it hurts so... good... please... fuck your virgin wife... with your... big... hard.... cock..."

As soon as she finished speaking, he began to slowly pull out until just the head was in, added more lube and pressed forward slowly but deliberately until he was fully inside her again. Without pause he repeated that motion over and over, picking up speed, his abdomen smacking into her still sore, red ass with each thrust.

She had cried out in pain from the initial penetration and now did so continuously as he moved in and out of her, her hands gripping the sheets tightly. In between grunts and screams, she called out, "Yesss.... ungggh.... master... ohhhh ... thank you... ungghh... hurts... aiiaaa... good... don't....stop... "

Finally the tight ring of muscle in her virgin ass began to relax even as the brutal assault continued. It slowly began to turn into a pleasurable kind of pain that encompassed the entire area, similar to when she was spanked, but with a magnitude of intimacy well beyond that.

This was not a hand or object like a paddle or cane used on the outside or a plastic plug inside, but his manhood taking her deep inside as the wonderful instrument of her pain. The sensations extended to her pussy through the thin membranes that separated it from her rear passage and it was already wet and dripping her juices.

Her engorged clit was hypersensitive and it sent shock waves of pleasure through her even as her ass felt on fire. When her cries of pain began to be mixed with mews and sighs of pleasure, she felt his strong hands push down on her shoulders, taking command of her body and pressing her breasts and face forcefully into the sheets, muffling her cries. Then he pressed her ass down to lay prone on the bed, his whole body on top of hers, and fucked her even harder.

As he did he whispered in her ear, " I love you... and you are now all mine..."

She called out in reply as she orgasmed at his words, muffled in the bedsheets, "Yess... yessss... cummminggg.... aaiiaa... take me...hurts...so... good... ahhh .... god.... all yours... harderrrr... yesss... deeperrrr... more..."

She continued to orgasm and pressed her ass up against him with each thrust, contributing to her own violation. He continued to pound into her and did not stop for a long time. She finally collapsed in total submission underneath him, unable to move or even speak beyond incoherent groans and grunts, satisfied to be the vessel for his desires. Eventually he pressed her harder into the bed and she felt him filling her deep in her bowels with his hot cum.

He collapsed on her back and rolled them both on their sides without removing his cock from her ass. He held her tight and kissed her on the back of the neck and shoulders as he told her how much he loved her, and she replied back the same, turning her head back to softly kiss him on the lips.

Eventually his cock softened and he withdrew, got out of bed, picked her up and carried her to the bathroom, where he turned on the shower. He bathed her under the hot stream of water and then she cleaned him off as well. She knelt down to suck on his cock and it did not take much to bring him to an erection again.

They got out, dried off and Steve used one silk scarf to bind her wrists together behind her and another loosely around her neck to lead her. He led her to the kitchen, where he bent her over the kitchen table and gave her ten smacks with his hand. He led her to the living room where he bent her over the back of the sofa and gave her ten more smacks. This was repeated in every other room in the house until they were all initiated.

Then they returned to their bedroom and made love in the classic missionary position, allowing them to look in each other's eyes and kiss as he brought her to one orgasm after another before cuming inside her again. He slid off her body and lay next to her, holding her close before falling asleep in each other's arms.

They had saved their money and that year took the summer off instead of working at the camp. They honeymooned in Europe, going to Paris, Amsterdam, Rome, and Athens, seeing all the historic and artistic sights they had read and taught about as teachers. They ending up by spending two weeks in the Greek Aegean islands, where they rented a house on Mykonos and took day trips to explore the other islands like Santorini and Crete.

The house gave them the privacy to enjoy all the sexual pleasures they found in each other, and they swam nude in the pool and at secluded beaches, ate at romantic cafes, drank the local wines and shopped for souvenirs in the towns and hamlets they explored together. Of course, there were plenty of spankings and other delightful tortures of her body, and every day she was fucked several times in the mouth, pussy and ass.

Jackie had resigned from her teaching job with Sarah at the end of the school year since she was moving to Steve's house, but easily found a new one in a town nearby to her new home. As a result they did not see the other couples very often, but did get together a few times a year. Having another man there to spank and otherwise use the three women only made it that much more interesting and pleasurable.

The most memorable time for all of them was the second time they got together, when both couples were were able to leave the kids at their grandparents and have an entire long weekend at a remote cabin on a lake that Tom's family owned. They drove up together on Friday morning in Sarah's van, which comfortably seated six, getting there around noon. The men took the bags from the car and upstairs to the bedrooms while the women put the provisions they brought in the kitchen.

The other couples were quite impressed with what Tom had called a 'cabin', which was actually more like a real house, just with a log exterior. You entered to a large living room with a vaulted ceiling. A long sofa, two armchairs and a table faced a large stone fireplace on one wall, and several cabinets and other pieces of furniture finished the room. There were paintings and decorative items appropriate for the 19th century style throughout the room.

It had heavy exposed crossbeams, wood planked floors and paneled walls in a rustic but elegant style. On the far side of the living room you could see through to the kitchen over a counter through an open section of the wall. The kitchen was large and had a round table and all the modern appliances and conveniences. There was also a downstairs half-bathroom off the living room.

On the side opposite of the fireplace of the living room was a staircase leading to a small balcony, and there were three bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. Large windows throughout gave great views of the surrounding woods and lake. A door in the kitchen led to a wood deck and steps led down to a grassy meadow with trees on either side.