Spanked Housewives Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a perfect fit, tight but not choking her. He attached a leash to the front ring and with a tug pulled her up to stand in front of him. Once standing, he bent his head and kissed her forcefully, his tongue thrust into her mouth as his first act of loving dominance after her collaring, while she joyfully acquiesced to her master. Jackie was so aroused she felt the wetness form in her pussy and might have had an orgasm right then and there, but he released her and pressed her down to kneel before him once more.

He looked down at her and posed two simple questions, "Who are you? What are you?"

"I am your wife and I am your slave. To do with however you please, whenever you please, wherever you please. Sir. I only live to serve you," she replied with deep sincerity.

With that said he pulled on her collar and had her crawl on hands and knees over in front of Jack. Steve looked at Jack and nodded, and Jack reached in his pocket and pulled out a wad of bills, pulled off one and handed Steve a twenty, which he stuck in his own pocket. "Suck this man's cock, whore," Steve ordered.

Jackie watched this transaction in amazement, thinking how she was raped in the morning and now her husband was pimping her out as his whore, fulfilling so many fantasies in one day.

"Yes, sir," she replied and reached up and shaking nervously undid Jack's zipper, opened his pants and freed his cock. Holding it in both hands her mouth enveloped the large head and began to suck him with the enthusiasm of a whore giving the client his money's worth. She worked to take as much as she could into her mouth and even her throat, gagging on his girth, using her tongue and mouth on it as best she knew how, while Mary and the others watched.

After a few minutes, Steve commanded her, "Stop."

She sat back on her heels. Steve tugged on her leash again and walked her over in front of Tom, who also took out a wad of bills and handed him another twenty. "Suck this man's cock," he once again ordered her.

"Yes, sir," she replied and undid his zipper and began to suck him as she had Jack. A few minutes later she was once again ordered to stop and she immediately complied, pulling back and sitting back on her heels, knees spread wide and hands upturned on thighs. He tugged up on the leash and she stood up.

The living room had an open cathedral type ceiling with hewn log crossbeams about six feet apart and about eight feet high from the floor. Steve moved Jackie directly under the center of one in the middle of the room. At the same time Jack and Tom had Mary and Sarah crawl over next to her. Tom and Jack retrieved and handed Mary and Sarah a set of leather wrist and ankle cuffs and the ladies attached them to Jackie.

Her wrists were attached to ropes Steve had thrown over the beam and her arms pulled up. Pulled up, her breasts flattened on her chest and nipples pointed straight out and erect as she hung with her toes barely on the ground. Short chains with a leather loop handle at the other end were attached to each ankle cuff. Holding the handles, Mary and Sarah were moved farther out from her sides and her legs were pulled apart until they were well off the floor.

Mary and Sarah each looked up to see her pussy spread painfully wide apart, but held on tight when Tom threatened them, "Let go before you are ordered to and the ends will be clamped to your nipples and you'll have to pull her legs apart with them!"

It took no more to get them to hold Jackie's legs spread wide and both held on even tighter as they knelt looking up at her and Steve, who began to kiss his wife softly. Tom and Jack sat on the sofa facing the naked woman hanging from the beam and their naked wives kneeling to the sides as Steve went to get a multi-strand whip.

He returned to face his wife and dangled the strands of the whip in front of her face and across her breasts, tickling them and making her nipples stand out even more. He moved around behind her and without any warning began to flog her from her shoulders to her knees. He concentrated for a while on her ass and she cried out and struggled in her bonds as her friends held her legs wide apart. When he finally stopped she was moaning out, "Yesss... thank you, sir...," and she knew she was dripping wet.

Both Mary and Sarah as well as Tom and Jack from the sofa could see the evidence of her arousal that had already begun to drip from her pussy that glistened in the firelight, so when Steve came up behind her and reached in to cup her open pussy, they all knew he could feel it.

He did not enter her with his fingers even as she tried to press herself into his hand, but rather stepped back and whipped her again, this time with the strands coming around the side and crossing her left breast. As she cried out in pain he did the same to her from the other side across her right breast. He repeated this several times, alternating the side with each blow before stopping and coming around to face her once more.

Almost in defiance and proving she would take whatever he gave her, she thrust her chest out as best she could in her bondage, the red lines already showing across them. Understanding what she wanted, Steve began to lash her across her breasts, sometimes one or the other and sometimes across both, but always with full force.

She struggled and pulled on the ropes binding her and cried out over and over in pain, " Aaaiiaaa... yesss.... aaaaiiiiaaa... yesss... thank....you...sir... aiiaaaa....yesss...uuunhhh.... ahhh...," until it became just garbled mutterings.

Then he surprised her and brought the whip up hard between her legs, the sound of it on her wet pussy unmistakable.

After a slight delay when the pain finally registered in her brain, she screamed out, " AAHHIIIIAAA...."

Automatically trying to close her legs her leg muscles strained as she pulled involuntarily on the ropes holding her ankles, but Sarah and Mary held them tight. So she was still exposed when the second blow came and her scream was even louder. As he whipped her over and over her cries became almost continuous, the strands smacking into her pussy and up to her ass in the back.

But the worst was when the tips of the strands hit her soft inner folds and her clit, sending an electric shock that spread throughout her groin. Steve kept on whipping her, moving around so the strokes changed from her pussy to her breasts and back again, taking his time, letting her try and anticipate where the next stroke would hit, usually failing and paying the price.

Her body, writhing against her bonds, became a mass of red stripes and just as she thought she could not take any more, Steve stopped and she fell limp from her wrists. He motioned to Mary and Sarah and they relaxed the tension holding her legs apart. They came together and Jackie felt her feet finally touch the ground again, although her legs did not give her much support.

Steve then turned to Tom and Jack and nodded, who got up and removed their clothes. Both were highly aroused from the show they just witnessed, their cocks already erect and pointing out from their groins. Directly in front of Jackie, each pulled the wad of bills from their pants pocket and with lecherous smiles handed two hundreds to Steve, who casually folded them and put them in his own shirt pocket.

Jackie wondered what they were paying Steve to do to her. Would they whip her some more or fuck her or did Steve have another plan for her body. She doubted but even wondered if she would be released for whatever they had in store for her, but instead Steve tossed Sarah a tube of lube, "Prepare her."

Jackie could only hope that meant it was not going to be Jack that took her anally, at least not first. Sarah moved behind Jackie and after coating her fingers with lube, worked one into Jackie's asshole. Sarah knew Jackie was no longer a virgin there, but also knew she was doing Jackie no favor if she was too gentle, so she added a second and then third finger and moved them in and out.

After Sarah finished, she knelt again next to Jackie and Jackie watched as she added lube to her husband's cock. Steve ordered the women to move the ankle cuffs to her thighs. Once this was done he had them lift her legs, bent at the knees which pressed into her chest, and which made her hang once more from her wrists.

Tom went around behind her and motioned Sarah and Mary to push her back a little, which arched her back and accentuated her ass. Tom could not resist and gave her a series of hard smacks on the ass, the sound of each and Jackie's reaction resounding through the room. Smack! "Ahhhh..." Smack! "Ahhhh..." Smack! "Ohhhh..."

Finally he stopped and told Sarah and Mary to spread Jackie's ass cheeks apart with their free hands, which they did. Without any hesitation Tom bent slightly at the knees to line up his cock with her exposed asshole and penetrated her. The woman held her in position as he eased into her slowly but without stopping until he was all the way in. The woman let go of her ass cheeks while Tom held himself deep inside her, his body pressed against her back as he reached around and grabbed hold of her breasts.

The entire time Jackie cried out, moaned and breathed loudly in a series of noises representing a combination of pain, pleasure and resignation, knowing she had been bought and paid for. She curiously wondered if Tom was thinking about that first morning in bed so long ago, when he said no to her offer to fuck her ass but knew someday he would probably get to anyway.

But such thoughts were short lived since there was still Jack, who also had paid his money, and he approached her from the front. Still inside her ass, Tom pressed forward to push her hips towards Jack while Mary and Sarah, knowing what was expected, pulled her legs wide apart, exposing her pussy.

Jack moved in between her legs and lined up his cock with Jackie's pussy. He entered her, grabbed her by the hips and pressed forward until he was all the way in as well. Jackie moaned even louder at this penetration, feeling totally filled with Tom's long, thick cock in her ass and Jack's not so short and incredibly fat one in her pussy. She looked at Mary and Sarah on either side of her and Steve over Jack's shoulder, her mouth open in a silent scream as if all the breath had been forced out of her as tears of pain and joy filled her eyes.

Tom began to pull out until just the head was in. As he began to press forward again, Jack began to pull out. They coordinated the slow, long, deep strokes in an alternating motion that went from just the head in to her feeling their pubic hair on her pussy or ass. She swung back and forth hanging from her wrists, one cock or the other deep inside her at all times as the women held her legs up and open, shifting her back as Tom pressed forward and forward as Jack did.

The sensations to her ass, tits, pussy and clit were overwhelming as Tom used her breasts and nipples for leverage and Jack held her firmly by her ass, spreading her ass cheeks for Tom. Within a minute of the first penetration by both men she began to orgasm, crying out with garbled moans and groans and sounds of intense pleasure as it rippled through her entire body. Even as it seemed like it was over, they continued to fuck her and quickly brought her to another level of pleasure as another orgasm passed through her, her hips and body convulsing wildly from its' effect.

The men stopped and held themselves deep inside her and the women held her tightly until her shaking orgasm ended. Just as she thought they would let her down, both men started up again and began to pound into her, no longer worried about coordinating with the other man. Her pussy and ass were exploding in sensations and she quickly had another orgasm that went on continuously for several very long minutes. She must have squirted as one point since her fluids soaked them all, but she had no recall of it in real time.

Tom and Jack were breathing hard from their exertions as Tom called out, " I think we've got our money's worth!" and both men shoved themselves deep into her at the same time. Exhausted and hanging limply from the rafter, tears dripping down her cheeks, drool dripping down her chin and her juices dripping from her pussy, Jackie felt hot cum filling her in both holes as they crushed her well used body between them.

As their cock's softened and they withdrew from her pussy and ass, the four of them held her up as Steve released her from the ceiling beam. They gently lowered her to the floor on a soft sheepskin rug, where she lay in a blur of blissful exhaustion. Sarah bent down to spread her legs wide and lick at Jack's cum that was already dripping from her pussy, while Mary knelt before Jack and sucked and licked his cock clean of his cum and Jackie's juices.

All the while Steve stood to the side watching them and her. Sarah licked at her gently but even so she was so sensitive it aroused her once again and she moaned from the pleasure it gave, futilely trying to push her away.

Meanwhile Tom went to the bathroom to clean himself off before returning to join Steve and watch the others. He got a fresh glass of wine and handed it to Steve, who knelt down next to his bride and, cradling her head, let her sip from it as Sarah licked her pussy while Mary kissed her whipped breasts.

When Sarah and Mary were done, they were lifted up and bent face down over the back of the sofa. Jackie was made comfortable between Tom and Jack. They watched Steve fuck Mary for several minutes and then moved over Sarah, then alternating between the two, using his fingers to play with the pussy of or spank the ass of the one not being fucked.

He held off his own orgasm for most of the next half hour, giving Mary and Sarah several orgasms each, before finally spilling his cum inside Mary. When he was done, Sarah knelt before him and sucked and licked his cock clean as Mary went over and straddled Jackie's face, letting her lick up her husband's cum from her pussy. When she had retrieved every drop, Mary got up and knelt back in position next to the fireplace with Sarah on the other side, their husband's standing by their sides.

Steve carefully lifted up Jackie and carried her to their bedroom upstairs. He laid her softly on the bed and got in with her, pulling up the covers over them both and nestled with her head resting on his chest, holding her close.

"Happy?" he asked as he kissed her on the forehead.

She reached up and caressed the leather collar still around her neck and replied, " Deliriously so. You are the best husband ever. I hope I can always make you happy. Thank you for my collar. I love it, and I love you!" Before he could reply she joked, "And do you think they got their money's worth?"

Chuckling at her humor after being so brutally taken, he replied, "No doubt, but I definitely should have asked for a thousand each. And they would have paid it! You will always make me happy, never doubt that, my precious girl."

He kissed her gently on the forehead and she cooed to that and his soft caresses on her back, still smarting from the whipping. But exhaustion overwhelmed her body and it was only a few moments later that he heard her soft, steady breathing. She was already asleep and not long after that he fell asleep to his own dreams.

Meanwhile downstairs the other couples sat together on the sofa, drinking the last of the wine. They discussed how well everything seemed to go for Steve and Jackie and how they felt that they should have a long and wonderful marriage, and toasted to it. They sat quietly in front of the dying fire then said their goodnights and went up to their respective rooms. Exhausted and sexually satisfied, they all just got in bed and quickly fell asleep after the very long day and night.

Jackie was the first to get up in the morning and after a bathroom trip went downstairs as Steve slept. Sarah came next and found her naked except for her collar, making coffee and bagels. Sarah, also naked, came up behind Jackie and hugged her. Turning her around she gave her a sensual good morning kiss on the lips. Pulling back and seeing the whip marks that remained across her breasts and rest of her body asked, "You OK? Everything all right?"

Jackie beamed back, "All right? More than all right! Deliriously happy! I never could have imagined it could be so wonderful to be owned... to be his so completely. And last night was... well incredible, and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. And I owe all that to you... and Tom, so thank you both."

Sarah replied with a chuckle, "Well it really was our pleasure... in more ways than one, if you know what I mean! You've got a real keeper with Steve." She hugged her again as Mary, also naked, entered the room.

"So what's going on here? And how do I get in on the action?" Mary teased them.

"Silly, get over here," Jackie called out and the three of them hugged as a group. Jackie said to Mary, "I was just telling Sarah how wonderful it was... and thanking her, and now you, for all you've done for me and Steve. You guys really are the best," then gave her a long kiss where their tongues danced gently against each other's.

They finally parted and finished getting breakfast ready for their husbands and set the table. The men hd all come down and sat on the deck enjoying the morning sun and a cup of coffee. By the time they called in the men, the table was ready with food. They all sat and had a good hearty meal, enjoying each other's company once again.

Once done the women cleaned up while the men went upstairs and put on bathing suits, then went down to relax in the living room again. When the women came out to join them, they announced they would all take a swim before lunch. The woman heartily agreed and were handed sandals for the walk there. The women neither needed nor wanted any clothes or bathing suits.

The men attached leashes to their collars and the women led them side-by-side down the path to the lake, the men enjoying the rear view of the three lovely females before them. After laying down blankets they had brought with them, they unclasped their collars and placed them in a row on the blanket, not wanting the leather to get wet. The women all quickly moved down and into the chilly water, each squealing with delight as it hit their pussy and then nipples, causing them to become erect on their firm breasts.

The men joined them without any delay and for the next few hours they swam and held each other as they floated. One or more occasionally came out to lay in the warm sun on the blankets, drink the wine and eat the crackers and cheeses they had also brought before returning to enjoy the water some more.

More than once a woman pulled her husband or one of the other men suit aside and sucked him or lowered herself on to his cock and they had a leisurely fuck in the cool water or on the blankets. No one was in any hurry and it was all done in a loving and passionate manner, in contrast to the day and evening before. When a man was ready to cum, he pulled out and released on her face, breasts or stomach and the other women would carefully lick her and the man clean.

The last time the men put all three women on hands and knees facing each other in the center and after all the men had cum again inside his partner, the women licked him clean before forming a triangle and licked each other's pussy clean. All in all, a sensuous, relaxed morning of fun and lovemaking. Steve and Jackie already knew it, but it showed that even in a dominance and submission based partnership, there should be love and time for gentle, passionate lovemaking.

The fun continued through the early afternoon, but eventually they had to leave to go back home, so they packed up and each man put his wife's collar back on and led them on the leashes back to the cabin. Once there they all helped to clean and close up the cabin, packing their clothes except what they would be wearing home and made the beds with fresh sheets, packing the old ones in the pillowcases to take back with them to be washed, and then took showers.