Spanked Housewives Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A gravel path went down the sloping meadow about fifty yards to a small deck and pier that extended into the lake. Next to the deck was a small shed that Tom later told them stored fishing gear and a canoe. The lake was maybe two miles long and half mile wide, and no other houses were evident from where they were. In fact, Tom later told them they owned all the land surrounding the lake and it had been in his family for several generations, and each generation improved the original cabin until it was as they saw it today. He was rightfully proud.

Once they were settled in, the women arranged themselves kneeling on the floor in the living room in front of the fireplace in the standard position, ass on heels, knees spread apart and hands face up on thighs. The men had already talked and decided how they would proceed to start the weekend.

First the woman were ordered to stand up and remove their skirts and panties, then returned into position on their knees as they waited for further orders. Each was still wearing a tight low neckline tee type top with thin straps, none of which covered their pussy or ass. Steve took a seat in one of the chairs and Jack ordered Mary over his lap.

Once she was in position Steve caressed her ass cheeks, admiring their fullness that contrasted with his own wife's, before beginning to spank her. The smack resounded throughout the room!

After waiting for this since they left home, Mary sighed at the first blow, "Ahhhh..."

Then the second came down and she felt the sting, "Ohhhh..." With each successive smack on her bubble ass, she responded in kind. "Ahhh.... Ohhhh.... Owww..." until the effect accumulated to turn her ass a rosy pink and Steve stopped and felt the warmth it exuded.

Jack asked her, "What do you say to Steve?"

Mary quickly responded, "Thank you, sir. May I have some more?"

Steve replied, "No, I think that is enough. For now... and besides you're not the only one here. Now return to your place." Mary scooted off his lap and knelt next to Sarah once more.

Tom ordered Sarah, " Get over Steve's lap," and she quickly complied with a big smile on her face.

Without any delay Steve began to spank her, slowly at first but soon was spanking her over and over in quick succession, moving from one cheek to the other.

Smack! "Yess..." Smack! "Ahhhh..." Smack! "Ohhh..." were the sounds filling the room.

This continued for several more minutes until Sarah's ass was also a rosy pink. After she realized Steve had stopped, she said, "Thank you, sir, may I have some more?"

Without anyone replying Steve nudged her off his lap and she crawled back to kneel next to the other women. They all expected Jackie to go next, but the men surprised them and ordered them to make lunch. Without another word the men walked out the front door together. Jackie was unhappy but knew they would make it up to her later, which replaced her frown with a smile.

The ladies got up and went to the kitchen. As they prepared the meal they could see the men down by the dock as Tom showed them the fishing gear and canoe. Once the women were done, they called out to the men, who returned and sat at the table in the kitchen and invited the women to join them. Mary and Sarah winced a little as they sat down, while Jackie simply felt exposed and left out, her naked butt still its' usual shade of white. They all ate the sandwiches, cut vegetables and fruit accompanied with a glass of wine.

Once they cleared the table and washed the dishes, the women were paddled and caned. Jackie was taken care of first and was paddled and caned by all three men until she was screaming continuously in pain but obviously loving every minute of it. Her ass was both red and nicely striped before the other two had their turns.

Once all three women had very red, sore ass's, the men lined the women kneeling on the sofa facing the back, three red ass's in a row, and began to fuck each one in turn, moving from one to the next every few minutes in a round robin until all the women had several orgasms and each man finally came inside his own wife.

The women were ordered into a daisy chain on the rug and each licked the cum oozing out of the woman next to her as the men watched. Once they were satisfied, they were up on their knees and sucked and licked the men's cocks clean of cum and their juices.

This got the men hard again and they were spanked and fucked again and again, and this went on until it was time for dinner. One, two or all of the women were being punished or fucked at all times, so the sounds of pain and pleasure resounding continuously through the cabin for several hours. The men finally stopped and the women were once again ordered to cook and then serve their men, fully naked this time.

As the men relaxed in the living room planning the rest of the evening and following day, the women cooked and set the table. This time three chairs were removed from the table and pillows placed on the floor next to the remaining chairs, as were the women's plates. The women were placed on their knees next to their husband. They were fed by his hand or from food dropped to the plates, taking the food into their mouth and licking their husband's fingers clean, or having to bend over with their ass's raised in the air to eat from the plates. This continued until the men were done eating. The woman cleaned up as the men went to the living room to relax.

After dinner as it got dark, Tom made a fire in the fireplace and they all just sat around drinking more wine and talking, the naked women curled up next to her husband. Occasionally one elicited a moan or little yelp from a pinched nipple or fingering of her pussy and clit. After an hour or so, the men had the women move over to the man next to her, where she curled up to him.

On some unspoken signal the women all pulled down the pants of the man she went to and each bent down and took his cock in her mouth. As the discussion continued, each would periodically come up to add to the conversation or answer a question before going back to sucking cock, creating a somewhat funny, constantly interrupted oral scene.

After a while they once again shifted to the next man, each on her knees in between his legs. This time each man actively fucked the mouth of the woman in front of him, holding her head tightly by the hair until he began to fill her mouth with his cum. Once they all had finished, the women all returned to sit next to her husband once again. By this time it was fairly late and they sat quietly for a while before retiring upstairs to their separate bedrooms.

Fully sexually satisfied and tired from the drive and day's activities, they went directly to bed and all slept well. One by one they arose the next morning, the men letting the woman use the bathroom first.

Sarah went downstairs first and began to make coffee and breakfast of blueberry pancakes, and was soon joined by Jackie and Mary who helped and set the table. As they worked they often caressed or gave a kiss to anyone who came close. All of them had removed the loose tee shirts they came downstairs wearing and were wearing only a skimpy pair of panties when the men, dressed in shorts, tee shirts and sneakers, came down to join them.

After a nice breakfast, the plan for Saturday morning was for the women to take a hike in the woods as the men fished. The women all got dressed in tee shirts, shorts and sneakers and, after kissing their husbands who went down towards the lake, set out casually down an old trail following the edge of the lake.

After the women had walked for a while they reached a clearing open to the shoreline, and stopped to rest. Before they were settled, they were suddenly surprised from behind some bushes by three men. The men were all dressed in black shirts and jeans and were wearing ski masks. The women tried to run but were quickly caught and brought back together, where their wrists were bound and tied to a low tree branch standing side by side. The men stripped them by simply cutting off their tops and shorts with sharp knives, laughing at their futile struggles and cries of protest, calling them sluts when they found out the women were not wearing any underwear.

They delighting in squeezing their breasts painfully, particularly Mary's large ones. When they tried to resist they were slapped hard on their breasts and ass until they finally quieted down, awaiting their fate.

Jackie was untied from the tree and pulled over in front of the others, then pulled down to the ground on her back by two of the men, who held her legs apart and her arms over her head. The third man opened his pants and pulled them down just enough to expose his large cock, knelt between her legs and without ceremony inserted himself in her pussy as she cried out, "No, rape... please noooo..." and struggled in vain against the men holding her down.

She was brutally raped as Sarah and Mary watched, while the two men holding her laughed and egged on her attacker. After he fucked her for a while and she began to just softly cry in resignation, he pulled out and laughing told Jackie, " Gotta leave some for the others," then turning to his companions, "You both gotta get a piece of this tight pussy."

Looking over at Sarah and Mary, he continued, "And there is plenty more to try out..."

He took the place of the man on the right, who got between her legs and took down his pants and without any ceremony pressed his cock inside her and began to rape her. He pounded into her mercilessly. She continued to cry and protest, "Nooo.... please... no more... ohhhh....nooo...." even as her body betrayed her and she obviously had an orgasm.

He teased, "Look... the slut loves it... damn she is a tight bitch." When he decided he had enough of her, he pulled out and the last man took his turn with her before they tied her limp body standing up again next to the other women, if hanging from your arms can be called standing.

The two men who had gone first untied Sarah while the last guy to use Jackie waited with his cock out, taunting her with it. She struggled in vain as the two men held her down while the other shoved his cock inside her spread pussy. His large, fat cock pounded into her for several minutes before he decided he was done, knowing there was one more to go. The other two also took their turns on top of her. She also protested and cried and moaned continuously, but could not prevent the inevitable orgasms that resulted from her violation. When they were done she was returned and tied once more to the tree limb next to her friends.

Then it was Mary's turn and they used her big tits against her, holding her by the nipples to control her, twisting them painfully as they brought her to the spot where they had raped the other two women, always in sight of them.

The man who had gone second both other times went first this time and took her for a long time. As he fucked her brutally the others slapped her tits and pulled on her nipples as they jiggled wildly from the pounding she received. Before long he stopped and was quickly replaced by another man.

Try as she might to not give them the satisfaction of protesting and showing her inevitable arousal, eventually she was involuntarily moaning and crying out, and also had an orgasm. Finally the third man took her, but before he did she was turned over face down, which press her large breasts painfully into the rocks and twigs on the ground beneath her, and her ass was raised up and she was fucked doggy style. All she could think of was at least he didn't take her anally, but it was still brutal and seemed to go on forever before he also finally pulled out.

The other two men untied Jackie and Sarah, leaving their wrists bound, and brought them over near Mary, who still lay on the ground, moaning softly. Warning them not to even try and bite them or resist, each stuck their cock in a mouth and ordered them to suck, and the women did their best to get it over as soon as possible, bobbing up and down on their cocks, taking it as deep as they could manage until the men all came, then made the women swallow it down.

When they were all done they rebound Sarah tot he tree limb, then released one hand of Sarah's bonds and disappeared into the woods. Sarah finished untying herself and then Jackie and Mary. The women walked back naked, except for shoes and socks, to the cabin with the tatters of their clothing. Coming up from the front of the cabin so the men who were at the dock fishing could not see them, they got inside without being seen.

After they got inside they each took a shot of vodka, then showered together, washing away the evidence of their violation. After a long while, they got out, dried and combed out their hair, then went downstair and had a full glass of wine, each taking in silently all that had happened. A while later the men returned, all dressed innocently in shorts, sport shirts, sunglasses, baseball hats and sandals as if they had spent the morning fishing, just as they were when the women left for their walk. They did not catch any fish.

No one said anything about what had happened, adding to the sexual tension the silence created. The women knew their rapists from the very familiar cocks of the men that had taken them and their voices, but they had played along perfectly throughout the ordeal and knew better than to ruin the mood by saying anything.

The women quietly made lunch, which they all ate together at the kitchen table. The men then went to the dock to fish again while the women sunbathed naked on the deck. As the women relaxed with another glass of wine, they discussed the events of the morning. All admitted they had confessed fantasies of being raped and gang banged to their husbands, and of course never wanted it to happen in real life, but appreciated their thoughtful men, who had found a way to fulfill those fantasies so well.

After a while they walked to a small sandy beach maybe 50 feet from the dock, a good distance apart but still in view from where the men were fishing. They swam, still nude of course, and knowing the men were watching, played around and held and kissed each other often. They knew this would arouse the men, not that they needed to do much for that, presuming it would help lead to a most interesting evening. The men continued to fish as the women got out of the water, dried themselves off and walked back to the cabin, their hips swaying back and forth provocatively.

When they got back they agreed after the violence of the morning and knowing the evening could bring even more, they needed a little softer touch and went up to one of the bedrooms. They lay themselves in a triangle on the king sized bed, head facing the crotch of the woman next to her, and lost no time spreading their legs and beginning to softly lick each other as they caressed legs, ass's and backs within reach.

Tongues licked labia, then into the folds and crevices in between. They delved into deeper places and down across the tight puckered rear hole and the sensitive flesh between it and the pussy. Each innately understanding the pleasure spots of a woman and how to get her partner to an orgasm, they all moved to pleasure the clit with licks and flicks of the tongue and closing lips around it to suck it like a small penis, causing little spasms of pleasure. Muffled moans filled the room as they increased the pressure and intensity on each other, hands rubbing bodies and caressing breasts. Soon Sarah, then Jackie and finally Mary had a satisfying orgasm. As each lay satiated with heads on thighs, softly licking up the juices that seeped from the woman she had just brought to an orgasm, they heard and looked up to see the three men in the doorway.

"We see you girls are having fun," Jack stated the obvious as they all smiled down at the women.

Mary shot back sarcastically, "Well, we had to do something useful while you guys were out fooling around fishing or whatever!"

Steve answered back in mock outrage, "Fooling around? I'll have you known in addition to working very hard to catch some nice pussy this morning, about which I might add we were quite successful to bag three that were feeding together, we also caught tonight's dinner this afternoon, as you would have already known if you were not so preoccupied with fooling around!"

Understanding the reference to the morning rapes and having her words turned back on her, they all chuckled and Mary looked up at the men with a contrite expression and a big smile, which were also to be found on the other two pussy juice covered faces.

The woman extricated themselves from each other, got up and joined their husbands, and in turn each couple took a shower together, meaning mostly the women washed the day's residues off their husbands. The men got dressed in their usual khaki pants and casual shirt and went downstairs to relax. The woman remained naked, except for the collars on Sarah and Mary, and did their hair and make up before going downstairs.

The men had cleaned the fish before they went upstairs before, so they were ready to prepare. While they relaxed in the living room the women cooked the fish with roasted potatoes and vegetables, and made a green salad, and set the table. They served the food and all sat at the table together, seemingly normal except the men were clothed and the women were naked.

They conversed and laughed, enjoying the delicious meal with a bottle of wine before finishing with a dessert of fresh blueberries, strawberries and sour cream over a slice of buttery pound cake. When they were done the women cleaned up while the men went to the living room, where Tom built a fire in the large stone fireplace.

They moved the table in front of the sofa to the side and the chairs on either side father apart to leave more space in the middle of the room between the sofa and the fireplace. It had already become dark outside and they turned the electric lights out, so the only light was from the flickering fireplace and several candles on side tables and shelves around the room. It could be romantic or ominous, or both at the same time.

As the women entered the room, the light bathed their naked bodies in a soft glow. Each held a glass of wine for her husband, walked to him, knelt and presented it to him, head bowed. All of them knew what was to occur that evening and relished the mood it created.

Steve had told the men what he had planned and their roles in it, so Jack and Tom attached leashes to their wife's collars and led them on hands and knees to either side of the fireplace, turned them to face the sofa and hung the other end of the leash on a hook under the mantle. Symbolic, nothing really held them there but their own desire to serve their husbands.

Thick, soft rugs were already placed there and the two women knelt proudly in the classic submissive pose of back straight, ass on heels, shoulders pulled back to help thrust their breasts forward, knees spread apart to expose their pussy's, and hands placed upturned on thighs. All three men took a moment to look at the sight before them; two beautiful naked woman kneeling on both sides of a roaring stone fireplace, truly an erotic vision worthy of a painting.

Tom and Jack moved next to their wives and their full attention went to the younger couple. Steve went to the back of the room and brought out a video camera on a tripod and set it up to cover the area where the action would be. In the viewfinder he could see over the back of the sofa and the space in between it and the fireplace flanked by the men standing and the naked women on their knees, which was perfect. He pushed record and went back to his wife and kissed her, both knowing they would now have a record of this evening to watch later.

Steve came around the sofa to stand in front of his wife. As Jackie knelt before him Steve pulled from his pocket a finely tooled leather collar about one inch wide with chrome rings on the sides, back and front, and in between the rings were jeweled studs that gleamed in the firelight. He placed it around Jackie's neck and closed the clasp in the back.