Spanked Housewives Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the woman did their hair and make up, the men got dressed, went downstairs and made a nice light lunch of sandwiches and cut fruit. The women all came down together, still naked except for their collars to make their private weekend last as long as possible, and they ate the meal as they talked about plans for after they returned home and the rest of the summer. When they finished the men went into the living room and the woman cleared and cleaned the dishes.

When the wives came out to join the men they saw the bags were lined up next to the door and were sent upstairs to get dressed in the clothes they had left out earlier for the ride home. They had discussed it in the kitchen and were disappointed they had not been spanked all day, so they pouted and turned and provocatively wiggled their ass's as they reluctantly went upstairs.

When they came down together they were all dressed in shorts, a low cut tee shirt with spaghetti straps, sandals and all still wore their collars. They saw the paddles and canes on the table, smiled and knelt on the floor in front of their husband's, side-by-side.

Tom began, "Ladies, please get up and bend over, forearms and hands on the table."

In unison, the ladies enthusiastically said, " Yes, sir!" got up and bent over putting their hands flat on the table, one on each end and one in the middle. The husbands went behind them, reached around and undid their shorts, pulling them down and letting them fall to their ankles. They went over and each picked up a paddle and returned to stand behind his wife.

Jack told them simply, "Count them out." Without any delay three smacks landed loudly on three butts.

The women as one sucked in their breath and called out in unison, "One, sir!" After a short pause another smacking sound resounded through the room and they called out, "Two, sir!" This was repeated three more times, with the women calling out the count and honorific in turn.

The men shifted so each was behind the woman next to the one they had just paddled. They repeated five more smacks with the paddle, five more times the women calling out the number, but now unable to contain a cry of pain from each one. By then their ass's were bright red and they were having trouble maintaining the position, shifting their feet and taking longer and longer to call out the number.

As the men shifted behind the next woman over, the women looked up at each other and all knew none wanted it to stop. They reached out and held each other's hands on the table, their ass' stretched and exposed even more as they lowered their heads and shoulders to reach each other.

Smack! "Eleven, sir!" Smack! "Twelve, sir!" Smack! "Thirteen, sir!" Smack "Fourteen, sir!" Smack! "Fifteen, sir!"

The woman held each other's hands tightly as the pain intensified, sharing the experience with the others. The men put the paddles down on the table and returned back behind their wife. The women fully expected them to pick up the canes, but instead the men all undid and dropped their own shorts and underwear. Holding their cocks in one hand and her hip in the other, each entered his wife in one hard movement until he was fully inside her. The woman all moaned together and called out, " Yesss... fuck me..." and their husbands did exactly that without any prompting.

The sounds of the women moaning, groaning and calling out for more as they remained bent over merged with the sounds of the large cocks in their sopping wet pussies as their man pounding against their very sore ass. It did not take them long before one after the other of the men came deep in his wife's pussy. Once all had finished, they pulled out and each picked up a cane. The women were used to licking the cum from each other's pussy, but this time they knew to stay where they were.

They did not need to be told what to do and when cane struck each for the first time, they all cried out, "Ahhhhh... one, sir!"

The stroke caused them to contract in pain, and each felt the cum begin to be squeezed out of her pussy. The second stroke hit and they all cried out once more, "Aaaiiaaa... two sir!" and began to feel the cum dripping down their thighs. After the paddling they were already red, sore and sensitive and each stoke burned like a hot poker across their ass. With the next stroke they cried out even louder, "AHHHIIII..... Three, Sir!"

The men put down the canes, bent down and pulled up the panty and shorts of his wife, catching whatever cum was on her thighs and oozing from her pussy in the panties.

"OK, ladies, time to go," Steve stated and picked up the paddles while Jack picked up the canes. They put them in the duffle bag they had brought them in. The men picked up the bags and herded the women out the door and to the car, Tom locking the door behind them.

The ride back was a long four hours for the women, with their sore ass's and the wetness of the cum and their own juices soaking their panties. There was not much talking as they all reflected on the weekend they had just experienced, except to agree that they should make this an annual event, plus the occasional grunt of pain from the women if they hit a particularly bad bump. Soft jazz played on the radio to comfortably fill the silence.

Once they got back home, Jack and Mary returned to their own home while Steve and Jackie stayed over at Tom and Sarah's before going home the next day. After that weekend things continued pretty much as they had before, with Tom, Sarah, Jack and Mary getting together once or twice a month and Steve and Jackie joining them two or three times a year, including once every year at the cabin.

Steve continued to punish Jackie on a regular basis and to her never ending delight fucked her mouth, ass and pussy on a regular basis. Whenever they were alone, she was naked except for her collar, unless he dressed her. She often went to work at school with a sore ass from a morning spanking or a sensitive pussy from a good, hard fucking. When they went on their frequent walks in the park or other entertainments, she often had a butt plug in her ass or the remote vibrator in her pussy, or both, and found many other ways to keep their sex life fresh and exciting.

A few years later they had first one and then another child, which dampened but never eliminated their sexual games. They followed Sarah and Tom's example on how to have kids and still have a good social and sex life.

Jackie became friends with a neighbor named Lisa who had kids the same age. She told her about the other couples mutual babysitting scheme to get some free time alone with their husbands. They both agreed that with kids there was never enough of that precious alone time. So they began to baby sit each other's kids to give the other couple an evening or day alone, or shared a babysitter and went out together. The other woman was a hospital nurse that had taken a hiatus as a stay at home mom while her kids were young.

Over the summer when Jackie was at home they often got together during the day. Jackie always looked for hints in their conversations and checked to see if there was any evidence Judy might have been spanked or was otherwise submissive, but heard and saw nothing obvious enough to reveal herself.

But one morning after Judy told her she had kept her husband waiting too long while she got ready for their dinner date night the evening before and almost lost their reservation, Jackie teased back that she deserved a good spanking, which made Judy become conspicuously quiet and blush, seeming to Jackie a little more than normal.

Jackie didn't know what else to do and hesitated, but then she asked Judy to get her a popcorn popper from one of the lower cabinets across the kitchen. Wearing shorts, Judy bent over at the waist, exposing her upper thighs and lower ass cheeks, the pinkish blotches obvious.

Jackie took instant notice and softly purred, " It looks like more than one wife here was a very naughty girl."

Judy looked back at Jackie not quite understanding what she had said as she stood up holding the pot, then as it registered looked around at her own ass, then back to Jackie and nervously smiled. Realizing full well what Jackie had seen and feeling the dull residual pain in her ass, Judy blushed furiously, trying to formulate an excuse that made sense.

Jackie knew immediately this was going to be the beginning of a long and beautiful friendship. She turned her back to Judy and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her own shorts and panties and turned around as she pulled them down...

The End.