Spanked with An Audience

Story Info
My boyfriend and his friends make a plan for me.
1.6k words
3.92
10.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Everyone in this story is above the age of 18*

You grab my hand and lead me into a meeting room. No windows, one door to a private bathroom, and a glass table with five chairs surrounding it. You close the door and tell me to take a seat. I know something strange was going on but I couldn't pinpoint what you had planned. Once I sit you walk across the room to the bar cart and make us both a drink. I notice you finish yours in one gulp, you must be nervous or maybe excited.

Before I can check to see if you are okay you slam your glass down next to the mine and grab my face. You search my face for any sign of discomfort or distrust. I smile back at you, not having a single clue what you have planned but trusting you completely. You kiss me hard and slow, I lean into you expecting the kiss to last awhile, but you suddenly pull away when the doorhandle jiggles. The door opens and your friends burst in and instantly fill the room with loud voices and laughing.

Is this what you were so scared of, me meeting your friends? How silly he made us all dress up to meet, I think I even have met a couple of them in passing before. I can see you still look nervous so I grab your glass and tell you I will get you another. As his four friends sit around the table they shout their drink orders at me. I take note of what they want and head towards the bar cart. I don't mind having a task, I never know what to say to a group of guys anyways.

suddenly when I am across the room the chatter died down. They were talking to each other in hush tones I couldn't even tell what they were saying, most likely for my own good knowing how boys talk. I walk back over with the drinks and I notice there is no chair left for me.

I set the drinks down and stand next to you. You look over once I appear next to you. "Why don't you just sit on the ground next to me." I look at you with big eyes, making sure you meant what you said. I've kneeled down next to you before usually naked, when you are working from home. I usually lay my head on your lap and patiently wait for you to be done.

I love kneeling for you, submitting to you, but this was in the privacy of our home as a part of our lifestyle, not next to your friends. You give me a reassuring smile so I comply. I didn't lay my head on you out of fear of embarrassing you in front of them. You grab the side of my head and push me into your lap. The table is glass so I know his friends can see me and how close my face is to his crotch. I don't dare look up and close my eyes and wait patiently for him to be done. Your friends and you go on awhile drinking and talking like I wasn't there.

I almost started to fall asleep when suddenly you pull me up to my feet. I must have started daydreaming or maybe even sleeping a little before because now the table was clear of liquor glasses and the men were standing around the table instead of sitting. When did this happen?

"I'm sorry I'm confused, What are we doing now?" I ask. Your friends chuckle. Instead of answering you smile and bend me over the table. Im stunned by this sudden plan of action. I feel embarrassed but more excited. You pull up my dress skirt revealing my panties. I immediately scream and attempt to pull it back down. "Grab her hands", you barked at your friends.

Suddenly a cold hand grabs my right wrist and pins it above my head against the table, a different friend grabs my left wrist. my face is pressed into the glass table, and all I can see is the large men's shoes walking around me. I want to say something but I'm scared they may stop. part of me was terrified, but a bigger part of me was thrilled. I could feel myself getting wet with all the eyes looking at me.

I saw a pair of shoes walk behind me. First I heard a SMACK! I felt it second. It stung sharply until suddenly it was just a warm and tingly red spot on my ass. There is a pause then suddenly three more, SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I gasp and cry out until my cries turned into moans. I tightly crossed my legs in an unsuccessful attempt to stimulate myself. "No", you said as you kicked my ankles apart. "Not yet, you have three more men here waiting for you, don't be rude baby."

I hear more shuffling footsteps around me. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The new man stops spanking me and gently rubs the palm of his hand on my sore ass. He starts to spread my cheeks when suddenly you say, "Knock it off, turns over!" in a tone much more stern than you have ever used with me. The man backs off and switches position with the man holding my right wrist, fast enough I don't get much of a chance to escape, but I was able to look up and see the man who was trying to get an extra good look, grinning down at me. I immediately put my head back down, my face is now as red as my ass.

THOWMP! THOWMP! THOWMP! THOWMP! The third man hit not as hard as the others, I was happy to have a second to catch my breath. I think maybe he is using a different part of his hand than the others. Once he was done he switched with the last man. This man went right back to the previous intensity, SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Then he came up by the side of my head and whispered, "Everyone can see how wet you are." That comment only made it worse.

My wrists were let go of and I could finally stand up and look at you. I was dying to know what you were thinking. You had your lips in a tight line like you were angry, but your eyes were smiling, a look you usually give me before we fuck. "Take off the dress." You see the confused look on my face and decide to make yourself clear, "NOW!" You grab the shoulder of my dress and pull it down to help get me started. I dutifully comply, although I am not sure why. My head is so filled with lustful thoughts and I feel too overwhelmingly horny to not listen.

As soon as my dress hits the ground you pick me up and set me on the glass table. Your dark thrilling eye contact makes me forget anyone but us is in the room. You kiss me hard and sloppy. You move my hands to your belt and I start undoing the buckle and pull your pants and boxers down. Your cock springs out, So watching me get spanked must have turned you on.

You push my soaked panties aside and slowly enter into me. You keep eye contact while pushing it in, watching as my eyes grow wider and my breathing louder. You start to get a slow but steady pace going. I close my eyes and give in to the amazing feeling of being full, a habit you know I do too well. You push me onto my back when my eyes were closed so I don't notice at first. Suddenly I felt someone touch my hair.

I open my eyes and look up, Above me the grinning man was smiling down at me again, this time with his dick in his hand. He was masturbating while petting my hair. I then notice all of his friends were around the table touching themselves. You have sped up by now and I feel a wave of pleasure growing in my stomach. It was all so much so fast, I let out a loud gasp and let out waves of moans as my body twitched on your cock.

You pull me hard onto you and fill me with your cum. You stay there deep inside me while I attempt to catch my breath. I look down and see two of his friends finished as well. Their cum splattered on my stomach and thighs. I feel warm liquid drip onto my tits and look to my right. Another man stood there, he uses his fingers to gather a drop of cum off his tip. He puts his finger in front of my mouth, I stick out my tongue and lick it up. The grinning man I first noticed grabs my head and pushes it over. Then he lets out a deep groan and cums on the table next to my face.

One of your friends starts laughing and suddenly they all are. You pull me back up onto my feet and kiss me. "Why don't you go in there and clean up, then we can all go out for some drinks?" you say softly to me. I don't hesitate and run off to the bathroom connected to the meeting room. Suddenly embarrassed by my nudeness, I snatch my dress on my way there. I hear you yell at your friend, something about how the face was off limits, it only made your friends laugh more, eventually, you laugh too.

After all, this whole public spanking scene was a surprise you planned.