Spanking Susy Ch. 02

Story Info
Susy craves more bondage fun.
2.8k words
4.19
10.5k
1
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note from author- I have been criticised somewhat by my overly violent BDSM stories here which was a little surprising to my wife and myself as I presumed the title of the category spoke for itself. So I have written a toned down, run of the mill, 'yes master' 'no slave' 'say the safe word' type story to see how it goes down.

x

Susy and I were lying in bed after another so-so love making session when she surprised me once more. My stunningly attractive wife of twenty five years announced that she wanted to repeat our bondage fantasies of the previous month. Simply being bent over my lap or prostate across a desk as I gave her a spanking had merely peaked her interest in light punishment and bondage.

"I can't stop thinking about it, Eric. It's on my mind all the day. I want to have that feeling of being dominated. Getting restrained and then getting spanked so hard. I want now to take things further, to feel that turn on of pain become pleasure."

Well, that was a revelation I had not expected. As I looked back on my life I knew I had been fortunate twice in my sixty years. First, I had dedicated my life to business and had retired wealthy at the age of fifty five and had gone on a world cruise to celebrate. Secondly, I had met and fell for an eighteen year old Latina from Barcelona and had married her inside of a week. She was drop dead gorgeous and had been a model and occasional adult performer before I whisked her back to London. I was under no illusions that it was my money that had persuaded her to become Mrs. Eric Thompson but I cared not. In the beginning I was awestruck by her daring in bed. Our sex life was frequent, imaginative and we experimented with lots of different positions. After seven years of marriage our sex life had waned to the point where my red blooded wife had taken to extra marital sex for gratification. I had dealt with that by supervising her affairs myself with only the best male escorts, much to her and to my satisfaction. I had insisted on watching her fuck the others and had been rewarded with some amazing scenes.

"If you're absolutely sure I can certainly be persuaded to oblige."

Truth be told I was enthralled with the notion, relishing her submissive streak that apparently simmered beneath her outwardly wanton permissiveness. We had progressed at one point to experimenting with some light bondage and spanking which we had both enjoyed immensely. Things had become quiet lately as I was busy with selling up some old stock and Susy had spent a leisurely week at an exclusive spa in Bath.

"Muchas gracias!"

Susy fell back on the pillow with the most wicked of grins as my mind went into overdrive. I spent some time during the next few days searching for ideas online and was quite astonished at the wide range of bondage and fetish equipment on the market. I mulled over the idea and then placed an order and within a week we were set to go.

x

Susy came into the smaller of our five bedrooms in a state of complete nakedness and I was both excited and strangely nervous. She didn't just walk in but seemed to glide on the balls of her feet. Susy was the most vivacious and desirable female I had ever seen in the flesh and radiated a vibrant and sexual energy. Five nine in bare feet with long legs like a gazelle and a slender frame. Her enhanced D cup tits thrust out on her chest and her firm butt stuck out behind her with lifted and separated cheeks. As she put her weight on her left foot her shaven pussy became pronounced between that mouth watering gap at the apex of her upper thighs and Mons. On her left hip was a tiny tattoo of a Playboy bunny although her main ink was a garland of red roses that snaked down from her left shoulder blade to her left hip and in toward her mound.

"Ready?"

"Si." Susy looked at me directly with those smouldering dark eyes and nodded.

She lifted her chin and I took the blindfold and tied it around her head and waved my hand in front of her face. She saw nothing. Then I made her open her jaw so that I could insert the red adjustable ball and gag to prevent her closing her mouth. The ball was a breathable type so as to avoid any untoward discomfort. I led her by the hand and helped her onto her back on the grey chaise lounge and fanned her long black hair out. I raised the end where her legs were placed by means of a small lever and in a trice her bottom was lifted and her legs were severely bent back. I stopped the lever when I decided it was high up enough for her strength to hold out.

"Good, good."

I folded them under her forearms which were raised up above her head and let her elbows dig into the seat. With her bare feet way above her head, toes down into the seat, I placed both her ankles in leather restraints which were tied off on an eight inch metal bar. Then I also locked her wrists into a pair of soft leather handcuffs which were attached to a smaller spreader bar of some six inches in length. I looped some cord between the two bars in order to connect them, not overly tight but with enough give for her to have some movement. The position was extremely erotic and I became semi erect at the sight of her lewdly displayed nether regions. With her lower body suspended in mid air her weight rested on both of her shoulders and her boobs spread up into two huge globes of rounded flesh. And with her rigid legs pinioned under her arms and pointing out straight up above her head Susy resembled an upturned turtle or some such beast.

"How is it?" I said, looking at her this way and that. "Are you happy for me to continue?"

I expected no reply as she was gagged but she moaned an affirmative nonetheless and I began to strip off. As Susy was unable to articulate through words we had arranged a signal for her to cease our play if she so wished. This was to be a snap of her fingers when she wanted out. I put on the black leather glove I had purchased and stroked the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs. Susy trembled at the touch and as she was deprived of sight I imagined her mind was reeling at the odd and unexpected contact. I used my middle finger to brush her bald slit and slowly teased open her outer labia.

"Mm, mm, mmhhhm!"

I toyed with her exposed pussy lips and circled her clitoris, tickling the base by flicking the hard nub from side to side, her favourite warm up. I then left her hanging by kneading her buttocks with the palm of the glove.

"Is this what you wanted? Being under my control as you lie helpless?"

"Uhg, uhmnh, ha, ha!" She mewled through the ball gag as I warmed up her cheeks. I left her hanging again and saw her hips undulate and her toes curl. The next item I picked up was the rather curious Wartenberg wheel, a tiny spiked metal pinwheel set in a small axis on a six inch handle. It had been created to test nerve sensitivity in patients but had been picked up by couples to use in their fetish love games. The evenly spaced spikes were real and sharp and I gingerly scraped it along the backs of Susy's legs from the knee to her bottom. As her legs were tightly bound I saw her olive complexion begin to produce little trails in pink where the wheel had traversed.

"UHGH!"

Susy gave a muted shriek as I traced the wheel as if running a toy car along her inner thighs and I saw that her pussy was leaking juices as I aroused her. She had no idea what I was using but obviously enjoyed the sensation as I lightly touched her Mons and drew a circle around the puffy and engorged labia.

"Fuck! I'm so hard right now!"

My cock was indeed at full mast as I smelled Susy's scent from between her thighs. I ran the wheel up and down her ass crack to the top of her pussy with little pricks in the wake. I was careful not to apply too much pressure, those spikes could draw blood. The room had an air of trepidation as the sound of the metal wheel turning with minute clicks made Susy writhe and buck whilst moaning softly into her gag. I broke no skin but merely left barely noticeable indentations close to her most sensitive parts. I blew air at the same time to heighten the sensation and her head nodded like a puppet as I coaxed her to a climax. Just as she was on the cusp of an orgasm I stopped and stood back to stroke my aching boner a few times for some blessed relief.

"Ah, agh, ah." Susy grunted in confusion as I removed her blindfold and took the drooling ball gag from her mouth.

"What the fuck was that? I nearly came then."

I released her wrists and ankles and helped her from the grotesque position I had placed her in and Susy sat on the edge of the seat. She rubbed her cunt and felt her moistness there. I showed her wheel and she did a double take at the absurd instrument. She took it and cocked her head as she spun the wheel in the axis out of curiosity.

"Now for some spanking."

Susy stood up on wobbly pins and I led her by the hand to the middle of the room and made her hold out her hands. As she made two fists I tied them together at the wrists with cord and then raised them above her head. Another length dangled from the ceiling light bracket and I secured her so that her arms were directly pointing straight up. She watched me intently as I lifted her left leg and brought yet another length of cord from the ceiling light proceeded to wind it around her left ankle. Her weight was now balanced on her right foot as her left leg stuck out at a jaunty thirty degree angle. Susy was young and limber, thanks to her dancing and weekly yoga sessions, and so being tied in this way did not cause untoward pain or stress on her limbs.

"Damn! My cock is about to burst!" I muttered as I looked on her resplendent naked body trussed up and vulnerable.

Her succulent breasts heaved up and down in her excitement and her sensual belly quivered as she maintained her precarious balance. I moved to a table and retrieved a jar of English pure honey that had sat out in the warmth of the bedroom and Susy looked on wide eyed.

"Just before we begin, you know how partial I am to a helping of honey my dear? Well."

I undid the cap, upturned it and began to squeeze the bottle over her skin.

"OOH!"

Susy spun this way and that as I dripped the golden syrup at her ample cleavage and watched it drizzle down her ribcage to her navel. A rivulet of the honey slowly oozed down to the folds of her shaven snatch where it made her pussy glisten most invitingly. I stepped forwards and sucked the hard nipples, gorging on the viscous liquid that began to gel on her dazzling tit flesh. Susy swayed on her binds as I ran my lips down to her sticky cunt where I greedily lapped up the honey from her pussy lips. The honey had seeped into her slit and I drew the yellow nectar from her cunt hole as she groaned in absolute bliss.

"Si! S!"

I scooted behind her and dribbled the rest of the honey down her back and watched the sticky stuff inch it's way to her tailbone. Susy wiggled a tad, difficult with her left leg hoisted up, and the honey formed droplets that gathered in the exquisite crack of her ass. I drew in a sharp intake of breath as I smeared the goo into gorgeous nates and patted them lovingly. Her bottom was simply a dream, firm and rounded and perfectly shaped.

"That is so hot!"

I picked up my new dual sided spanking paddle and twirled it in my glove. It was twenty inches long by three inches wide with a comfortable handle. The one side with the rose pattern was apparently for more muffled and broader strokes. The smoother leather surface on the other hand was ideal for louder, spine tingling slaps that would no doubt leave a mark. I gently ran the glove over her honey due ass ad Susy relaxed her body as much as her inflexible position allowed. That was when I struck, three blows in quick succession that made the hot brunette swear loudly. I observed the reddened area on her nates and chuckled to myself.

SMACK!

Again I spanked her with the rose side and the paddle became tacky with the honey and stuck momentarily on her cheeks with each contact. On and on I wielded the paddle and Susy arched her back as her tits swelled and her head twisted back. Her lustrous hair fell down the length of her spine in my frenzied assault and whipped to and fro like a curtain in a breeze. Her ass cheeks both turned scarlet, then crimson, and then almost purple as I continued unabated.

WHACK!

The subtle thud of leather on flesh reverberated around the bedroom with only the slightest of pauses between strikes. My cock bobbed in front of me as I spun the paddle to the smoother side and alternated my assault with direct hits on each of her buttocks. I also used different pressure, playfully tapping her lightly before bearing down on her buns with more meaty hits.

SMACK, SMACK, SPANK, SPANK!

The toes on her right foot turned on the floor as she stretched in anguish on her binds, whimpering between sharp intakes of breath. Unable to avoid my onslaught Susy writhed on her wrists, her beautiful face ablaze with hurt and a wanton pleasure combined. Her left leg, lashed to the ceiling light and suspended in mid air like a stork, strained in vain as she struggled. The momentum of her swinging body gave me something of a moving target and I did miss her on the odd occasion and struck the back of her right upper thigh.

"JODER!"

I struck harder now, sharp, fast and with total intent. Susy's right knee weakened which caused the muscles in her limbs to stretch and flex. I observed her stunning bum which displayed her fiery pain in huge blotchy swathes of purple.

"How are you feeling, my dear?"

"Throbbing and sore."

I could stand idle no longer and I let Susy's left leg down, much to her relief, and jammed my five inch erection between the space of her upper thighs. I thrust back and forth, thereby coating my cock with the remnants of the honey, and gasped at the sublime friction. I held her hips steady as my groin met her tender rump and she pushed back as I slid up inside her sopping cunt. Poised on tiptoe Susy moved with the cord that bound her wrists above her head and her heated sex urged me on to push up inside her. The frantic thrusts drove my cock deeper and deeper and my sweaty balls collided with her provocative backside in my frenzied desire. I still wore the black glove and spanked her stinging bottom as I fucked her. I felt a certain pride as I rammed in, smacked her, withdrew, smacked her, and then thrust in once more. Susy gasped and I recognised her usual shudder which occurred when she had an orgasm. Her body undulated and swung until I jerked and my dick shot out my load into the depths of her cunt.

"Ho, yes!" I grunted.

"Bastard!" Shrieked Susy as my glove bounced off her right cheek one final time.

I pulled out, thereby leaving a dribble of cum leaking from Susy, and I untied her wrists. She rubbed her dulled buttocks and massaged her stiff forearms and wrists. I brushed her damp hair from her face and kissed her on the forehead. She fell into my arms and I rocked her gently as she sobbed on my shoulder.

END

123z
123z
825 Followers