Spankings with Sylvia and John

Story Info
A couple provides some disciplinary lessons.
1.6k words
4.14
17.4k
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kscarpa
kscarpa
101 Followers

In my senior year of college, my roommate John and I were in a dorm building that also served as housing for the law school. John started dating Sylvia, one of the law students, and I was a little jealous. Sylvia was a gorgeous, Asian-American girl with a tendency to wear short skirts. She had a deferential quality toward John, and she was more assertive with me.

One day I went up to her room to return a bottle of honey I'd borrowed. I glanced over at some sheets piled up on her bed, and for a moment thought that John was lying in there. He wasn't, and as I started to leave, I asked where he was and mentioned looking at the sheets. "And you thought that was John?" she said mirthfully and gave me a pat on the butt, sending me on my way.

That minor physical reprimand was on my mind the next few days. I wondered if I might get further instant chastisements from Sylvia's hand for future wisecracks or other transgressions.

That Saturday night, John and Sylvia had a date. She showed up at our room in a short black dress, dark tights and heels. I guess I wasn't very subtle about looking her over, as she and John both seemed to notice it. "We've got to get you a girlfriend, Gene," John said as the two of them took their leave.

I expected John would stay at Sylvia's that night, as he normally did on the weekends. Late that night, I was lying in bed in the room he and I shared, visualizing Sylvia in that short dress, Then I imagined the two of them scolding me for checking her out; then John grabbing my arm and bending me over a desk, so Sylvia could deliver a spank like she had the other day; but this time with my pants and underwear down around my ankles.

It was just a fantasy. I didn't expect that anything like that was going to happen.

Sunday morning I woke up at 7. As expected, John's bed was empty. But unexpectedly, there was a text from Sylvia that had arrived just a few minutes before. "Get up here, Gene," it read. "We want to see you. As soon as you're up."

That was odd. I didn't know what to make of it, but thought a quick reply was in order. "Be right up." I brushed my teeth, put on a pair of sweatpants over the briefs I'd slept in, plus a T-shirt, and walked up the stairs in a pair of moccasins I used as slippers. I was about to knock on Sylvia's door when it opened. John ushered me in. He was dressed in sweatpants as well. My eyes quickly moved on to Sylvia, as I wondered what she'd be wearing this early morning. I'd hoped a Teddy nightie, but it turned out to be a long T-shirt, which was almost as good.

John sat down on a sofa next to Sylvia. "What's going on?" I said, standing in front of them, a bit worried maybe something was wrong.

"Nothing much," John said, his tone slightly sharp. "But it's come to my attention that you've been checking out my girlfriend a lot, and making wisecracks sometimes at her expense or mine, and that she even had to give you a smack on the butt the other day to keep you in line."

I didn't know what to say. Was this a serious complaint? It appeared so, from John's expression, but then I looked at Sylvia, and she gave me a wink and a quick smile.

John continued. "We're going to have an understanding here," he said. "If this kind of behavior continues, I've fully deputized Sylvia to spank your ass when needed."

Again, I had no idea what to say, but my cock was now stiffening fast. The idea of objecting didn't seem entirely appealing. In any case, John wasn't finished talking.

"Furthermore, what you don't know is that Sylvia gets her ass spanked by me now and then when I feel it's necessary. So if I feel she's overly lenient with you or receptive to your misbehavior, she's going over my knee, even if that means doing it in front of you."

That last part seemed to startle Sylvia. It was as if she'd expected the rest, but not the possibility that I'd be a witness to her punishments.

"Does anyone have any objections?" John asked.

There was a moment of silence, and then Sylvia said, "No," with a little headshake. They both looked at me. My cock was straining against my sweatpants now. The idea of being spanked by Sylvia turned me on, and the idea of watching her get spanked turned me on even more. I wasn't about to object, but I couldn't quite get the words out.

"I don't hear you," said John, his tone getting sharper. "Do you have a problem with this arrangement?"

"No," I said, trying to sound nonchalant, but it came out sounding a bit surly. Like I was a rebellious youth grudgingly accepting discipline from an authority figure. Which, come to think of it, was not entirely incorrect.

"Good," said John with a decisive tone. "We'll start right now." He tapped his thigh, and for a moment I thought I was supposed to climb over his lap. I hadn't agreed to that, had I? But he was looking at Sylvia. She looked at me, then back to him, and with a slightly resentful expression, lay down across his thighs. John then flipped up her T-shirt. For a moment, I thought she'd have nothing on underneath, but she was wearing a pair of pink panties.

John gave her a little smack on the butt, and her eyes darted over to me before looking down. I had a feeling she was ruing being the first one to get spanked under the new arrangement. It was just a few days ago that she'd asserted some authority over me, so being in this position in front of me must've been embarrassing.

"Just stand there," John told me. "Hands at your sides. Don't try to cover that hard-on, and if you touch it, I will spank your ass myself."

I obeyed, standing there engrossed as John brought his hand down again and again on Sylvia's panties. After a while, he started pulling her panties down, and she began squirming and putting her arm back to interfere. John got her panties down, and then held her wrist. "You agreed to this, young lady," he said. "And you know your safeword."

"I didn't know it would be in front of him, so soon," Sylvia complained. But evidently, she wasn't going to use her safeword, and the spanking resumed on her bare butt.

I stood there transfixed, watching his hand deliver the spanks. Some were harder than others, though none seemed likely to give more than a mild sting. Still, over time, her bottom was getting a decent warming, and occasional glances at me were a reminder that she was quite aware of my presence. Whether that embarrassment was mixed with excitement, I wasn't sure.

Soon I had an answer. John licked a finger and then placed it gently in her pussy, and Sylvia erupted in a moan, rocking across his lap as he delivered a final spank.

He let her up, and Sylvia got her shirt and panties in order, then sat down next to John on the sofa. She stole a glance at me, while John gave me a head-on stare. "Your safeword is 'banana,'" he said. "Now get your pants down and get across Sylvia's lap." He stood up to make room. "And your briefs too. Now."

I did as I was told, letting my sweatpants fall to the floor and stepping out of them, then lowering my briefs. My cock throbbed in the air. Before I had a chance to get the briefs off altogether, John grabbed my arm and walked me over to the sofa. He helped position me across Sylvia's lap. To my surprise, she grabbed my cock and put it between her thighs. Then she began spanking me, sometimes giggling after her hand had connected with my butt.

I looked over at John, who'd grabbed a chair and was sitting a few feet away. "We've still got to get you a girlfriend," he said with a grin. "You're getting way too horny being spanked by mine."

Sylvia delivered a few more slaps. Then she paused as John asked her a question. "What do you think, Sylvia?" he said. "Is he a total submissive, and we find someone who can keep him in line? Or is there some dom in there waiting to be set free?"

Sylvia gave me a harder spank than before. "Well, Gene got awfully horny watching a girl get spanked," she said. "I say for now, he just gets to watch that, and we find a chick who can keep him in line. If he earns the right to discipline anyone, we can consider that, as a committee."

My cock squirmed between her thighs as her hand landed a few more times. Then I came, moaning loudly. I lay across Sylvia's lap, my shrinking cock still between her legs, which now were splattered with my cum. "What a mess," she said. "I should make you clean that up with your tongue."

"There's no 'should' about it," John corrected her.

I got off Sylvia's lap and got on my knees, then began licking my cum off her thighs. Submission seemed to be coming quite naturally to me. On the other hand, it would be nice to have a girlfriend whom I could give some orders to. Who knew what the rest of the year might hold?

kscarpa
kscarpa
101 Followers