Couple Over Couple

Story Info
A foursome thrives on knowing who's in charge.
1.4k words
4.06
13k
10
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kscarpa
kscarpa
100 Followers

Note: This story contains some bisexual elements, including male/male spanking.

I've come to think of Stanley and Marilyn as authority figures, and so does my girlfriend, Dalia. We're all friends, and double date often. It's just that nowadays, we know who's in charge.

It wasn't always that way. Early in the summer, I had a different understanding. I'd noticed that Stan had a certain way of dealing with Marilyn, frequently giving her a pat on the butt if she'd made some wisecrack or acted petulantly. I liked that, including the fact that he did it in front of me and Dalia. I started doing the same with Dalia now and then, including in front of them. It was very pleasing to think of the two of us guys having a bit of an upper hand over the girls.

One night, we'd just finished dinner at Stan's beach house. I'd been eyeing the ladies in their bikinis all day, and now they were in short skirts. For some reason, though, they were both sitting next to Stan on the sofa, one on each side, pressing against his legs. I was jealous. Why was my girlfriend, as well as his own, giving Stanley so much attention? I sat in an armchair grumpily, and more so when he expansively put his arms around both ladies' shoulders. He was wearing jeans. I was in sweatpants, which didn't well conceal that I was starting to get hard.

"Dalia's quite into you, Stan," I muttered. We were always making jokes about getting involved with each other's partners. In fact, I was the one who usually brought up the subject. But nothing had ever happened. Still, I was feeling increasingly horny as well as jealous. Especially, after Stanley put on a smug smile and said, "Not much you can do about that, Roy." The ladies both looked at me, and then smirkingly pressed their legs even closer against Stan's.

Feeling my face flush a little, and maybe having finished my beer a bit too fast, I shot back an uninhibited answer: "I can spank both of them if I have to."

It was a throwaway line. I thought there'd be a few giggles and then we'd move on. But Marilyn looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Really?" she said. "Somebody might do some spanking in this household, but it sure isn't going to be you, Roy." With that, she shifted her hand from Stan's thigh up around his crotch, which was now bulging against his jeans. Dalia gave me a smirk, and then, to my surprise, also put a hand up against Stan's bulge. "Whoa," I said.

"Well, it looks like both ladies have chosen who they're serving tonight," Stan said in a friendly tone. "Whom," I said irritably, correcting his grammar. Then, while keeping his left arm around Marilyn's shoulders, Stan lifted his right arm from Dalia's shoulder and instead placed it on Dalia's hand, pressing that more fully against his crotch. Dalia giggled, and I could see she was stroking him under his hand. "Uh, Dalia?" I said, my voice trailing off. She didn't look at me, instead focusing on giving strokes through Stan's jeans.

I sat there quietly for a moment, stewing with jealousy, but also fascinated. How far was this going to go? And where did I want it to go? My cock was straining against my sweatpants now, as Marilyn noticed. "No complaining, Roy," she said briskly. "I see you're enjoying the show."

Dalia gave Stan a few more strokes, and then moved to open his zipper. Marilyn then gently put her hand on Dalia's wrist, stopping the unzipping. I thought that would be the end of it all, but instead Marilyn and Stan both watched me for a long moment. I must've looked stern as I stared back at them. "I don't think Roy's entirely ready for this scene," Marilyn finally said, turning toward Stan, then back toward me. "He looks a little disgruntled, and I think he needs some attitude adjustment if we're going to proceed."

"I'll adjust your attitude," I shot back at Marilyn. "I told you I'd spank you, and I will."

"Afraid not, Roy," Stan said sternly. He pushed the chicks' hands off his lap and rezipped himself up fully. "Ladies, I'll need you to step aside. Roy and I have some business to attend to." They both stood and walked to opposite ends of the sofa.

Stan looked at me evenly. "This was just going to be some harmless flirtation, Roy," he said after a moment. "But you've now made it into a thing about punishment, and that's a contest you're not going to win."

"Oh really?" I replied. My voice was defiant, but my cock was getting stiffer against my sweatpants.

"Really," he said. With that, he stood up, stepped around the coffee table, and walked over to me on the armchair. I started to rise, but before I knew it, he'd grabbed my upper arm, and was walking me over to the sofa. I started to pull away, but his strength and momentum won out. He sat down on the sofa, holding each of my wrists with one of his hands as he stared into my eyes for a moment. Then, he pulled me across his lap.

Shocked and indignant, I began struggling across his legs. I was surprised to find I couldn't get away. His forearm was across my back. Then I felt his hands grip the waistband of my sweatpants and tug them down. "No!" I shouted, kicking out as the pants came down. I started to reach around to stop him, at which point Marilyn walked forward and grabbed my arm. Then I felt pressure on my lower legs, and realized that Dalia was now kneeling on the sofa, pinning my sweatpants down around my calves. The chicks had made it clear whose side they were on.

Stan's hand came down on my briefs. A firm smack, then another, then another. "Bastard!" I bristled. "Bitches!"

"If you're going to talk like that, so much the worse for you," said Stan amiably, bringing his hand down a little harder on my upturned butt. Marilyn held my wrist firmly with one hand while running her fingers through my hair with the other. Stan then grabbed my briefs and began yanking them down. Dalia, with a giggle, helped pull my underwear down to mid-thigh. Then my girlfriend reached under my leg and grabbed my cock. "Where do you want this, sir?" she said, and I realized she was asking Stan.

"Get it between my thighs," he replied. "That'll keep Roy in place for a while."

Dalia maneuvered my cock between Stan's thighs, which he then closed in on it. "Oh," I said, unable to hide the pleasure in my voice. Marilyn pulled my hair a little. "I knew he'd like it," she said.

"He needs it," said Stan, who proceeded to bring his hand down on my bare butt again and again. I squirmed across his lap for some minutes, my butt stinging, my pride humbled. My trapped cock felt so good. I thought I'd soon come between his thighs.

"All right, get up," said Stan, with a final smack. "I don't want your come on my jeans." The girls released me, and I began pulling myself off Stan's lap "What now?" I asked.

"Now you're going to stand in the corner pants down, while your girlfriend and mine suck my cock."

That's what we did. I mostly kept my face toward the wall, though occasionally I'd sneak a peek. I turned just in time to see Stan coming all over Dalia's face.

Then, as I watched from the corner of my eye, Marilyn grabbed Dalia's hair. "You've gotten off easy, girl," she said. "But you're the one who caused all this trouble tonight." With that, Marilyn pulled Dalia across her lap on the sofa, as Stan stood aside. When Marilyn began lifting Dalia's little skirt, my girlfriend started flailing in resistance. Stan grabbed her wrist, and then motioned to me. "We're going to need you over here, Roy," he said. "But keep your pants down."

I came over and held Dalia's legs, much as she'd held mine. My cock, having gotten no relief, began throbbing at a faster pace. Marilyn's hand landed on Dalia's pink panties again and again. After a while Marilyn pulled the panties down and continued spanking Dalia's bare butt. My girlfriend squirmed and moaned. Finally, she came, rocking across Marilyn's lap. Then Marilyn grabbed my cock, and after just a few strokes, had me coming onto Dalia's leg.

Anyway, that was the day the relationship changed between the two couples. There'd once been some subtle rivalries, between me and Stan, between Marilyn and Dalia. But that's no longer the case. Dalia and I know who's in charge, and we wouldn't have it any other way.

kscarpa
kscarpa
100 Followers