Spanko's Cunnilingus Fantasy Pt. 02

Story Info
Sorority Sister Returns with a Special Surprise!
1.7k words
4.53
2.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up slightly disoriented, naked and alone in my bed, the noon-day sun shining through the curtains on my bedroom window.

Had my surprise visit from my old sorority sister, and our hot lesbian liaison, all been an X-rated dream?

I lift my face from my pillow.

As a point of possible interest, I routinely sleep face down because my backside is too sore from the spankings my husband delivers at bedtime, a favorite part of our evening routine, along with fellatio and a huge load of his yummy semen slithering down my throat into my belly. I seem to always sleep better with at least one mouthful of semen in my belly!

But back to my story. I lift my face from my pillow and look around my bedroom. Everything appears to be in order, except our paddle is not on the bedside table where my husband left it this morning after thoroughly attending to my naughty backside.

Survey complete, I return to my pillow, only to realize I have been sleeping, and dreaming, with my face nestled in the moist crotch of a pair of silky pink panties, and they are not mine. I feel a rush of warmth deep within my vagina; they are Taco's panties! Her unexpected visit was not a dream after all!

As the fog begins to clear, I recall our morning in more detail: the doorbell, her sexy pink floral-print spaghetti strap sundress, kneeling between her legs and eating her taco, bending over her knee for a magnificent spanking and the orgasms it induced, straddling her face while she sucked and licked me to another orgasm, our mutual orgasms in the sixty-nine position, her pink panties on my pillow, and her promise to retrieve them upon her return with a special surprise I am certain to enjoy!

Holding her delectably fragrant panties to my face, I roll onto my left side and bring my right heel to my left knee, my "masturbation after spanking" position, fingering my wet vagina and clitoris as I relive our first encounter in four years, my mind floating in lustful ecstasy and anticipation of her return and what type of risqué objet d'art she might be bringing.

My breathing quickens as I near yet another orgasm, of which I have enjoyed so many this morning I actually lost count, and just before lift-off, our doorbell rings, followed by a few gentle knocks.

My vagina practically explodes with excitement; it must be Taco!

Without bothering to cover my naked body with the T-shirt balled up at the foot of my bed, I race down the hallway, nearly smashing my face against the door as I hurriedly press my eye to the peep-hole. I am greeted by Taco's beautiful smile and her pretty pink sundress!

Tearing our door open, I pull my sorority sister into our foyer and kiss her passionately.

"Mmmmmm, you taste good!" she purrs, tasting our respective vaginal secretions on my lips and tongue. Then, with the sun shining through the open doorway like a spotlight, drawing attention to my wet and blushing labia, she redirects her gaze and adds with a knowing wink, "Hope I didn't interrupt anything."

It could not have been more obvious if I was wearing a sign around my neck with the truth written in bold letters: "I WAS MASTURBATING!!"

"Well....." I begin, shrugging my shoulders slightly.

"Which hand were you using?" she asks seductively.

I hold out my right hand and she sucks every finger slowly, moaning quietly.

"You know me so well," I acknowledge with a sigh. Then, aware that she is panty-less under her sundress, I lower myself to my knees and lift the hem.

She separates her legs slightly to give me better access to her prize, and I begin sucking and licking her ravishingly, my arms wrapped around her naked backside as I pull her ever closer to my hungry mouth.

"Mind if I close the door?" she asks, which elicits a muffled laugh from me, my tongue in her vagina and my mouth full of labia.

Any passer-by would have a clear view of the two of us in the doorway, and a fairly good idea of what we were doing!

"Let's take this into the bedroom," I suggest as I stand and kiss her again, closing the front door with my foot.

Then, with one arm behind her knees and the other across her back, I lift her off of her feet and carry her to my bedroom as she giggles hysterically.

"Someone's been working out!" she squeals, kicking her feet playfully and holding onto me for dear life, her arms wrapped around my neck.

She is correct, I do work out regularly, but in fairness, she only weighs about 120 pounds, 125 at most, and empowered by carnal lust as I am, I feel like I could lift a car!

I unceremoniously dump her onto her back in the middle of my bed and bury my eager face between her legs, continuing where I left off.

She holds my head with both hands and arches her back, orgasmic bliss beginning to overtake her.

I do not relent, sucking, licking, nibbling, and exploring her as deeply as my tongue and fingers can reach until she forcibly pulls my face up to hers and breathlessly kisses my glistening mouth, cheeks, nose, and chin repeatedly.

When her breathing settles down sufficient for conversation, she whispers slyly, "So, what were you doing before I got here?"

It is a rhetorical question, she already knows what I was doing, but she wants to hear me say it.

"Sniffing your scrumptious panties," I reply. "And fingering myself."

"Oh, such a naughty girl," she says in a sultry voice, reaching into her purse. "I picked up something you might like," she continues, removing a paper bag from her purse and handing it to me.

Inside the bag are two items: a long, double-ended dildo, and a ping-pong paddle!

I cannot decide which excites me more!

Taco removes her sexy pink sundress and throws it into the foot of the bed next to my T-shirt, then sits on the edge of the bed and takes the paddle from my hand. I suck one end of the dildo into my mouth, sliding it in and out and bobbing my head as I simulate fellatio, and bend myself across her naked lap.

As soon as she begins spanking my naked backside with her new paddle, the orgasm simmering deep within me erupts in a flurry, my nectar dripping onto her lap as I wail in pain and pleasure around the dildo deep in my throat. After several more sexually-gratifying whacks, I spit the dildo onto the floor and make no effort to stifle my crying.

She knows me well enough to continue her onslaught against my crimson-red flesh!

When she senses that I am on the brink of another orgasmic eruption, she lifts me off of her lap, retrieves the double-ended dildo from the floor, and positions me on all fours, facing the head of the bed, her sexy pink panties within reach on my pillow. I dry my eyes on her panties, my tears mixing with her alluring womanly aura, as she spreads my knees, lowers my shoulders, and gently enters my sopping wet vagina with one end of the dildo. I moan clamorously with pleasure! I am now hers, completely under her spell! She positions herself on all fours behind me, facing the opposite direction, and enters her own furnace with the other end of our new best friend. We are literally cheek-to-cheek, our vaginas joined as one by her double-ended dildo!

This is, by far, the sexiest thing I have even done with another woman, each of us dependent on the other's movements for our own gratification, like riding on a see-saw, a blissfully rapturous yin and yang!

We bump and grind against the dildo and each other until we are both panting and dripping in ecstasy, then collapse onto the bed in orgasmic euphoria, still tethered by the double-ended dildo protruding from our sodden vaginas. When we have both regained control of our breathing, we reposition ourselves on our sides, remove the dildo and clean it in a frenzy of rabid tongues, then cuddle together lovingly until the sun no longer shines through my bedroom window.

"I suppose I should be going," she eventually sighs, recognizing my husband will be home from work soon.

"Can I eat your taco one more time?" I whisper sheepishly into her ear, darting my tongue in and out and nibbling her earlobe.

She shivers as goose-flesh covers her delicious body.

Before she can answer, I add, "On my kitchen table?"

"Oh, you are a kinky one!" she muses, running her fingers through my hair and smiling radiantly.

I carry her into the kitchen the way I previously carried her to my bed, set her down gently on the table, and eagerly dive into her delicious bouquet, her legs draped over my shoulders and ankles crossed behind my back. She laughs, wiggles, and moans, holding my head as I kiss, suck, and otherwise devour her sloppily, using my fingers, lips, and tongue to provide her most intense orgasm of the day!

She kisses my neck as I help her down from the kitchen table, whispers a few amorous words, then dresses slowly, panties, sundress, and sandals. She looks beautiful and oozes sensuality!

"I almost forgot to tell you why I came into town today," she begins as we are hugging at the front door. "I had to sign some papers for a house my husband and I are buying, about ten minutes from here. We move in next week!"

"We'll practically be neighbors!" I squeal, not even trying to conceal my excitement.

"He travels quite often for his company," she continues, "so I'll spend a lot of time there alone."

"Wanna bet?" I ask, reaching my hands down to her backside and tightening our hug.

After she leaves, I take a nice, long, hot bubble-bath, dress in my sexiest, skimpiest lingerie, and return to the kitchen to prepare a very special meal for my husband, evidence that I did more than just lay around the house on my day off.

Dessert will follow, of course, in our bedroom, or on our kitchen table, if I can lift him that high!