Spanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," Rhonda repeated, as the waitress walked towards her, clearly knowing what was occurring under the table.

"May I get you anything else, ma'am?" the waitress asked, wondering what it would be like to be under the table doing what the other patron was obviously doing... there was something so intriguing about this pretty older woman.

"Well, as you've no doubt noticed, I'm being taken extremely good care of at the moment," Rhonda said, holding back a moan.

"I see," the waitress said.

"However," Rhonda said, as one hand went under the table to gently grasp Angela's head and guide it a little deeper, "I'm curious whether you provide home deliveries."

"I haven't ever before," the waitress said, certain she was reading the woman's message properly, "but I'd be more than willing to do it for you, ma'am."

"Then write your cell number on my receipt, and I may get in contact," Rhonda said, as her orgasm was inexorably rising... this virgin pussy licker doing a pretty impressive job for a first timer.

"I'll definitely do that," the waitress promised.

"And what's your name, my dear?" Rhonda asked, as Angela licked and listened in... in awe that Rhonda seemed to be seducing and setting up another date even while she was on one. On the one hand it was very impressive, but on the other hand perhaps she'd been mistaken about how well Rhonda thought the date had been going. She herself had truly felt this was an amazing date that hopefully would lead to others... but perhaps she'd misread the signs, and this would just be a one-time encounter. Either way she supposed, she'd certainly enjoyed her dinnertime orgasm, and she knew she was about to enjoy Rhonda's as well.

"My name is Katherine," the waitress replied.

"Well, Katherine, my friend here needs to finish her dessert, and the sweet cream in the middle is very close to boiling over," Rhonda said bluntly.

"Oh, okay," Katherine said, her face going red and her mouth watering.

"But I'm sure we can have you over someday so you can enjoy some dessert too," Rhonda said. "It's a shame you never get to have a bite to eat yourself while you're working."

Angela couldn't believe how direct Rhonda was being, but she was also intrigued by the word 'we'. Was she herself possibly included in this 'we'? Could she and Rhonda possibly be considered a 'we'? In any case, she focused on steaming out the creamy middle Rhonda had so naughtily mentioned.

"I'd love to," Katherine said.

"What time do you get off?" Rhonda asked. "If you know what I mean."

"Nine o'clock," Katherine replied, excited that maybe she'd get the chance to serve this amazing woman this very night.

"Well, I'll check in with my girlfriend once her mouth is no longer full, and see if she'd be in the mood for a late-night snack," Rhonda said, letting out a little moan, since Angela caught her breath excitedly at hearing this, and thus suddenly sucked on her clit.

She just called me her girlfriend! She isn't planning on replacing me with this hot young woman... but rather might invite her over for a threesome with the two of us... which I'd definitely be up for.

"I'd love to get off and come over," Katherine said, even stressing the word, praying she'd be offered the opportunity.

"Please bring us the bill with your number on it, Katherine," Rhonda said, as she pulled Angela's face directly into her pussy.

"Yes indeed, ma'am," Katherine agreed, her pussy on fire.

"Don't stop Angela, your mouth feels so good on my pussy," Rhonda moaned, knowing full well Katherine was listening, and feeling her orgasm rising quickly.

Angela had no intention of stopping until she tasted Rhonda's cum... for unlike all the unpleasant facials she'd taken and all the nasty-tasting loads of cum she'd swallowed in the past so reluctantly, she was dying to feel a female cum facial, and to taste Rhonda's pussy juice.

"And later on if you want, you can eat that college girl, or fuck her with one of my strap-ons," Rhonda said before adding, "or get double penetrated by two women."

Angela's pussy leaked into her pantyhose upon her hearing all these wicked, wild possibilities... this first romantic and then sexy evening potentially getting completely out of hand... and in a very good way.

"I bet you'd love to eat that girl's pussy," Rhonda moaned, imagining watching it happen... she always enjoyed hosting live lesbian acts... having watched many of them over the years, including more than a few mother-daughter, sister-sister and even grandmother-granddaughter 69's.

"Mmmmmmmm," Angela moaned, trying to make it loud enough to inform Rhonda she was more than intrigued by her offer, yet also hungrily concentrating on the immediacy of continuing to lick and suck on her pussy.

"I'm close, Angela, I'm getting so close," Rhonda moaned, as she looked over to the waitress, who was entering something into a computer.

Angela kept licking and doing what she'd liked done to her back when her husband used to go down on her; she sucked the clit between her lips and shook her head side to side.

"Oooooooh yes," Rhonda moaned, closed her eyes, and came from the impressive, aggressive pussy attack from this first-time pussy pleaser. "Good girl!"

Angela felt a gush of wetness explode into her mouth, and onto her lips and chin, as she began hungrily lapping up the excessive pussy cum... and unlike male cum... it wasn't gooey and salty... but was rather a smooth wetness, and pleasantly sweet.

Rhonda held firmly onto Angela's head throughout her orgasm, and then she released it and said, "You may come back up now, you darling girl."

"Okay, thanks," Angela said, giving one last long lick up the slit to savour the last drops of sweet pussy cum. She climbed back up to her seat, which was oddly more awkward than going down. She sat up and could feel wetness on her face as she looked at Rhonda.

"You sure you've never done that before?" Rhonda asked.

"Never," Angela said, feeling a warm glow from Rhonda's kind words.

"Well, you're a natural at it," Rhonda said. "I can't believe you wasted all those years on your husband's dick."

"Tell me about it," Angela smiled, feeling so wonderfully appreciated.

"Were you listening in on my conversation with our waitress Katherine?"

"Mostly," Angela admitted, but added, "although for some strange reason, I was a little distracted."

"By what?" Rhonda asked, batting her eyes innocently.

"By the life-changing experience of eating your amazing pussy," Angela answered gratefully and bluntly, not at all ashamed of what she'd just done, but delighted.

"Oh right, that little task of yours," Rhonda said playfully, as Katherine was returning with the bill.

"I'm game," Angela hurried to say, just before Katherine arrived.

"Good to know," Rhonda said.

"Here's your bill, ma'am," Katherine said, placing it on the table with some mints, and her number clearly written on it.

"Would you like to receive your tip here and now, or at my place after you get off work?" Rhonda asked.

"After work, most definitely," Katherine replied, her cheeks reddening.

"We both hoped you'd say that, isn't that right, Angela?"

"Absolutely," she agreed instantly.

"Then I'll text you my address," she continued, "and we'll expect you to come right over once you're done with work."

"Wow! Of course I will," Katherine nodded enthusiastically; it was already 8:15.

Angela watched how smooth and confident Rhonda was... in awe of how she had this college girl completely wrapped around her finger.

"Good, we'll see you soon then," Rhonda said.

"Yes, ma'am," Katherine replied, and walked away with a noticeable spring in her step.

"Wow!" Angela said.

"I continually draw straight, bi and lesbian girls like moths to a flame," Rhonda said, having always struck it lucky with all kinds of girls. Young and old... and all races.

"So I see," Angela said, impressed, but feeling her insecurity rising inside her.

Rhonda noticed Angela's uncertain tone and asked, "May I be completely honest with you, Angela?"

"Please, always," Angela said, although she wasn't certain she wanted to hear this particular bit of complete honesty.

"I really like you," Rhonda said.

"I really like you too," Angela said, relief coursing through her; she'd been worried she was about to face the dreaded 'it's not you, it's me' mantra, or something similar.

"There's something really special about you," Rhonda continued, actually not very good at expressing her feelings when they were strong, yet feeling like she needed to get this out.

"There's something really special about you too," Angela replied, realizing she was literally repeating word for word what Rhonda was saying, just adding the word 'too'.

"I haven't felt such a tangible emotional connection with anyone in years," Rhonda said. "I mean, I... well... I... that is, I see you as more than just..."

Angela was astonished to see such vulnerability after the wildness of the evening and her ultra-smooth seduction of the waitress. She said, "Please don't worry, because I feel just the same."

"You do?" Rhonda asked, having felt vulnerable for the first time in years, and not at all fond of the feeling.

"Yes, I can't explain why at all sensibly, but being with you seems right and natural," Angela said before adding, "and I felt that before the foot rubbing and my under-the-table dining."

"Yes, that was fun," Rhonda said, before asking, "so do you want to go back to my place and get to know each other better... and maybe fuck a hot waitress together?"

"Only if I'm allowed to eat your pussy again," Angela allowed.

"I think that might be arranged... if you'll be my good girl," Rhonda agreed, as they got up and strolled out of the restaurant hand in hand.

.....

That night while Rhonda blessedly called all the shots, Angela ate Rhonda again; then Katherine arrived, so Angela ate her from beneath while Rhonda fucked her from behind; then Katherine and Angela ate Rhonda together taking turns; before they ended the night by double penetrating the young waitress front and back with strap-ons.

For the next six weeks Angela submitted unconditionally to Rhonda, while Rhonda proved Angela's initial impression had been correct: she was a compassionate Mistress; sometimes stern, which Angela loved, but never cruel.

They went to Le Chateau Club a few times. The first time Rhonda insisted they both strip down to their stockings and go onstage together to share a 69 for everyone's enjoyment. Angela had been terrified and had adamantly refused at first, but Rhonda stood her ground, and Angela could never resist her Mistress's will for long. To her astonishment, she really got off on all those women's boisterous approval, so thereafter whenever they went, she thoroughly enjoyed their staging some kind of naked show for everyone.

And at Rhonda's house they enjoyed a dozen threesomes, a couple of foursomes (Katherine brought along her best friend), and an eight-girl orgy. For Angela it was heaven... the only drawback being her keeping this relationship a secret from her daughters.

Rhonda had made it clear though, that during the Thanksgiving weekend Angela must introduce her to her two daughters, and specifically as her lover. Rhonda loved Angela and wanted to share her life with her, but Angela needed to be honest with herself and her family.

Angela was more than a little nervous to reveal to her daughters she was a lesbian... but there was no way she'd allow herself to lose the love of her life.

"Look, invite your girls over a day early, and then they can help as we all cook Thanksgiving dinner together," Rhonda suggested, having loved to prepare fancy meals with her Mom when she was young... having missed those daylong Thanksgiving Day cooking marathons since her Mom had passed six years ago.

"But my daughters don't cook," Angela objected, their father enabling them in every possible way.

"So? We'll change that," Rhonda refuted.

"Good luck with that," Angela said, knowing her spoiled daughters all too well, and their compete lack of a work ethic.

"Oh, you know by now I don't take shit from people, especially not from a couple of teenagers," Rhonda said. "And they won't even have to strip down and eat my pussy in front of a crowd of horny women."

"I hope you're right," Angela said, hoping Rhonda could pull off what she'd never been able to ... disciplining her daughters.

"Oh, I definitely am," Rhonda said, "just follow my lead," wanting to help Angela build the relationship she'd always wanted to have with her daughters... it was obvious that was the one black hole still remaining in her life.

.....

At first the girls, Megan at twenty and Wendy at eighteen, whined they didn't want to come an endlessly boring day early, but once Angela said they'd get to meet her new love interest... they became intrigued to meet their Mom's new boyfriend.

Megan said, as Wendy licked her pussy, something they'd been doing together regularly since a wild high school party to kick off Wendy's senior year, "So Mom finally found herself a man."

"Maybe we can start manipulating him just like we do Dad," Wendy said, as she parted her sister's pussy lips and probed her hole with her tongue.

"Mmmmmm, God, you eat pussy good," Megan said, happy she'd decided to live at home instead of in the dorm this year... having a live-in pussy pleaser was incredibly convenient... and she also liked having some fresh pussy to eat whenever she was hungry (which was often, but not as insatiably often as her completely lesbian sister). The fact of their Dad often being gone for weeks at a time flying here and there on private jets meant they could often play freely without any risk of getting caught, and they'd had sex in literally every room in the house... Megan's favourite location to be eaten was while sitting on the washing machine while it was running.

"You know I can ever get enough of your pussy," Wendy said.

"I do, but about your suggestion... yes, we can likely manipulate him," Megan said. "Most men are pushovers."

"Especially if we show him a little tit, bend over for some butt, or just flirt a little," Wendy said, having always been able to get whatever she wanted by using her looks and body to her advantage.

"Are you saying we should tease Mom's new boyfriend?" Megan asked, as she pressed her hand on the back of her sister's head and guided her deeper into her burning pussy.

"Well, I'm not saying we should fuck the old guy," Wendy said, getting more aggressive with her sister's pussy, the hand on the head being a nonverbal sign her sister was close. She'd had sex with just one boy this past summer, a week after her eighteenth birthday, but it had been terrible and just confirmed her opinion she was gay. Of course when her sister had caught her eating out a fellow cheerleader at her back-to-school party in her bedroom, her sister had taken full advantage... not that she was complaining about that now. She loved her sister's pussy... literally craved it.

"No, of course not," Megan said, although with her being promiscuously bi, in her case the idea wasn't completely out there. Her mother drove her nuts, and although she loved her (but would never tell her that), she also often hated her. "But we can have a lot of fun teasing him."

"Mmmmmmm," Wendy moaned, as she slowly rubbed herself while she licked her sister, wondering what she had in mind... she was the wilder one of the two and almost always the instigator, although Wendy didn't ever resist going along with her extremes. She'd eaten her elder sister in a variety of crazy locations since her first lick during that party, including: the back seat of an uber, a few public bathrooms, a Victoria Secret change room, under the kitchen table while Dad walked in oblivious and actually asked where she was, and in the basement the last time they'd visited Mom. They agreed with each other that the risk of getting caught enhanced the taboo thrill of the act.

"Now get me off, my sister slut," Megan ordered, constantly loving to remind them both they were committing incest... which was the ultimate turn-on. Although she'd never fuck their Dad, only because he was past his prime, the idea of adding their eternally straight mother to their lesbian family play was a frequent fantasy of hers... especially turning her mother into her pet... just like her sister was already.

"Come all over my face, big sister," Wendy begged between licks, and before she flicked her sister's swollen clit... loving the constant reminder that the pussy she was licking was her sister's.

"You love being your big sister's pussy pleasing pet, don't you?" Megan, who loved alliteration, asked.

"It's what I was born to do," Wendy replied, never feeling more at home, more natural, than when she was between her sister's legs.

"Yes, you certainly were," Megan agreed, as she closed her eyes and let her baby sister get her off.

A couple minutes later Wendy was lapping up her sister's pussy cum, and Megan was lightly trembling from her intense orgasm... her orgasms always the most intense when they were brought about by her sister's tongue... and she came frequently, having a few pets at college to go down on her, including a lady prof, and also a couple of studs in reserve to fuck her whenever she wanted dick... which was becoming less and less frequent now that her sister was on hand to get her off pretty much anytime she was in the mood.

.....

The next day as the girls were getting ready to head over to their Mom's, both wearing tight dresses and nylons (having learned early on how men got particularly weak and easy to manipulate whenever they showcased their big tits, tight asses and long legs). They were assuredly going to have some fun today!

Angela texted both daughters: Please pick up milk, eggs and whipping cream on your way over.

They both saw the text but ignored it, not about to spend their own hard-earned money, or rather the excessive money their father always gave them, on groceries for their mother; so they just headed over. The girls arrived and walked in empty-handed.

Angela sighed, "Where are the groceries you girls were picking up?"

"Oh, we forgot," Megan said, even though it was obvious they just hadn't bothered.

"Seriously," Angela sighed, knowing she'd now have to make a special trip to pick up those items.

Rhonda strolled into the living-room, dressed in a black dress (and matching stockings with a seam down the back and a garter-belt, none of which were visible at the time), that showcased her excessive assets. "So these are your daughters?" Rhonda asked, walking over to the very pretty young ladies.

Both Wendy and Megan's eyes went wide... their straight mother was dating a woman!?

Rhonda pulled Wendy into a tit-crushing hug first, and then one for Megan before saying, "I'm Rhonda; it's a pleasure to meet you two young beauties."

"I-I-I'm Wendy," Wendy said, stunned her mother was dating a woman, and she was easily one of the most beautiful women she'd ever met in real life.

"I'm Megan," Megan said, equally attracted but controlling herself, as she quickly revised her plan to flirt with the boyfriend, to perhaps flirting with the girlfriend.

Angela added proudly, "Girls, Rhonda is my girlfriend."

"So you're a lesbian now?" Megan asked, as Wendy drooled over the older woman.

"After being stuck with your Dad for all those years, who wouldn't be?" Angela joked.

"Your mother is an amazing woman, and she deserves another amazing woman, so we're a perfect match," Rhonda said.

"Yes, she does," Megan nodded, giving the older woman a complete once over... stunned not only that her mother was now a lesbian, but that she'd scored with a woman as incredibly hot as this one was.