Spanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-n-nothing," Wendy stammered, horrified to be caught committing incest.

"Nothing different from what you were just doing," Megan said, trying to remain strong, even as wetness leaked out of her.

"And how would you describe what I was doing?" Rhonda asked, comfortable at knowing the two girls could see her dick.

"You were ass fucking our mother," Megan answered bluntly.

"Yes, I was. But that was an intimate act between two lovers in a committed relationship," Rhonda said, then pretending to be repulsed added, "not committing... incest."

"You were committing sodomy," Megan countered.

"Please don't tell our Mom what we were doing," Wendy pleaded.

"I don't know," Rhonda said, acting dramatically. "Eating out your sister is illegal. If it weren't just your word against mine, you could both go to jail for that."

"Please, we'll do anything," Wendy pleaded, nearly in tears.

"Well, I don't know," Rhonda hesitated, appearing to ponder her options. When in truth she'd already planned out a clear road map of where this was going.

"What do you want from us?" Megan asked, able to tell that in truth Rhonda was anything but put off by what they'd been doing. She was just enjoying putting on a show.

"Several things," Rhonda said, after a lengthy delay simply for effect.

"Like what?" Megan asked.

"First, you two must help your mother tomorrow," Rhonda said. "eagerly and without any whining."

"We can do that," Wendy agreed eagerly.

"And you shall treat her with the respect a hard-working woman like your mother deserves," Rhonda continued. "There must have been many times you've seen how exhausted she comes home following a twenty-hour shift at the hospital making constant life or death decisions."

"Of course," Wendy agreed, not noticing her sister wasn't agreeing at all; she was just getting annoyed.

"And," Rhonda said, opening her robe completely. "Megan will suck my dick."

"Not going to happen," Megan sneered, surprised to see how big the dick was... impressed her mother could take all eight inches of it in her ass.

"I'll do it for you," Wendy said, willing to do absolutely anything to keep this a secret, and also dying to submit to this beautiful woman, as she stared at her big tits and hard nipples.

"No, your sister will, "Rhonda said firmly.

"Excuse me?" Megan asked.

"You heard me," Rhonda said, asserting her well practised Mistress persona. "Get down on your knees and suck my dick."

Megan could feel herself getting drawn in by Rhonda's beauty and her dominant persona, but knew she mustn't give in, she couldn't afford to let this near stranger assume any power over her. "I'm not going to suck a dick that was just inside my mother's ass."

"You shall do exactly as I tell you," Rhonda said, striding the few feet to Megan, slamming her hands on her shoulders, and roughly shoving her down to the carpet.

"What the fuck are you doi..." Megan began to squeal, shocked at this sudden and forceful treatment, but was interrupted when Rhonda shoved the cock in her open mouth.

"Shut up and suck my cock, you spoiled brat," Rhonda ordered.

Megan was shocked... humiliated... but also turned on.

"Yeah, suck it, Megan," Wendy cheered the hot action, so turned on by Rhonda's beauty, her dominant persona, and seeing Megan put in her place.

Megan was pissed by her sister's words and attempted to eject the unwanted dildo from her mouth.

"No Megan, you need to suck, not struggle," Rhonda ordered. "Or else I tell your mother about your incest."

"Do it, Megan," Wendy urged, going to her sister and pressing her hand into the back of her head.

Rhonda, loving to see this aggressive side of the younger sister, which probably came as a surprise to the girl herself, as she began slowly face fucking the pretty college girl.

Megan was stunned as she felt her submissive sister's hand controlling her head and the cock beginning to fuck her mouth, so instinctively, even though she knew she shouldn't, she obediently began to bob.

"Good girl," Rhonda encouraged.

"Yes, good girl," Wendy added, while staring at Rhonda's large, completely exposed tits.

"So, you're a total lesbian; right Wendy?" Rhonda asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Wendy admitted, her lustful stares making it pretty obvious.

"And your sister uses you however and whenever she wishes," Rhonda guessed.

"Well that's true, but I like doing it," Wendy explained, not wanting it to seem like her sister forced her.

Megan bobbed on the cock, her cheeks burning red in humiliation, but her pussy leaking slightly, as she listened to the conversation.

"And your sister is bi?"

"Yeah," Wendy answered.

"Okay," Rhonda said, pulling her cock out of Megan's mouth. "Be good obedient girls, and I'll keep your sordid secrets."

"Thank you," Wendy said, greatly relieved.

"What? You don't want to fuck me too?" Megan asked in a sarcastic tone, but behind that tone was hope. She needed that dick bad.

"Perhaps. Do you want me to?" Rhonda asked, looking down at the defiant college girl.

"God, no," Megan said, not wanting to let her win any more than she already had.

"Okay," Rhonda shrugged. "Go check the turkey and baste it, and if you two are going to lez out, at least do it somewhere private. You're fortunate it wasn't your mother who happened to come downstairs just now."

"Thank you, Rhonda," Wendy said, as she admired the older woman's tits one last time before Rhonda covered her body up again.

"You're welcome, Wendy," Rhonda said. "Now scoot."

Rhonda returned up the stairs, and as soon as she was out of earshot Megan asked, "What the fuck was that all about? You were falling all over yourself to kiss her ass!"

"What?" Wendy said, as they headed to the kitchen. "What choice did we have?"

"It was two against one! If you'd sided with me instead of her, we could have turned her," Megan said, trying to conceal the inner lust still coursing through her from being humiliated and used like that.

"I really don't think so," Wendy disagreed. She then added, "Plus after that brief resistance, you seemed to enjoy sucking that dick."

"Fuck you," Megan said.

"How? With this?" Wendy teased, proffering the baster in her hand. "It has a tiny little pointy end, but then it'll really grow on me."

Megan grabbed it from her, growling, "Your wish is my command, slut!" She bent her sister over and slid the baster into her pussy.

"Don't do that here," Wendy moaned, as her sister furiously fucked her pussy.

"Shut up, slut," Megan said, regaining control. "You're still my little slut."

"Fuck," Wendy moaned, the deep fucking, mixed with her horniness over what had transpired near the bottom of the stairs had her a muddled mess in seconds.

"Who owns you, sister slut?" Megan demanded, finally recovering her dominant persona.

"You dooooooo," Wendy moaned, loving getting treated roughly and getting fucked hard.

"Then don't fucking forget it again," Megan snarled, pulling the baster out of her sister just as she was close to coming.

"Nooo!! Put it back in," Wendy whined.

"Nope," Megan said, as she used her sister's wetness to baste the turkey. "You're cut off from orgasms until you show me more loyalty and better decision making."

"I will, I promise," Wendy pleaded, so close to coming... even though she wasn't sure she'd be able to do anything at all to resist Rhonda if she made her an offer.

"We'll see; but don't you dare touch that sloppy cunt, is that clear?"

"Yes," Wendy said, frustrated but resigned.

"Yes what, you dumb slut?" Megan snapped, by now having fully regained her dominant persona.

"Yes, Mistress," Wendy corrected.

Good, and don't you fucking forget it," Megan said. "I'm going to bed. See you around noon tomorrow."

....

"That's it, eat my pussy," Rhonda begged theatrically, knowing her pet would continue regardless, but unsure of whether she should tell Angela what had just happened or not.

Angela munched on Rhonda's pussy as her bedtime snack every night, and they both loved it.

Then, throughout the rest of the night:

Megan, not wishing her sister to know the impact Rhonda had on her, quietly fucked herself to an orgasm, taking just a couple of minutes with a wine bottle to get there, as she briefly replayed her submissiveness to Rhonda.

Wendy resisted touching herself even though her pussy was on fire, which led to quite a restless night's sleep.

Angela slept like a baby, just like she always did ever since Rhonda had moved in three weeks ago.

Rhonda tossed and turned a bit as she pondered tomorrow. Should she tell Angela? Should she seduce Wendy and surprise Angela with a fait accompli? That would take no work at all. Should she make Megan into her pet as well, which might take a bit of work?

.....

The next morning, as Angela licked Rhonda to her regular morning orgasm, Rhonda said, "So I have some pretty big news for you."

"What's that?" Angela asked between licks.

"I caught your daughters in a 69 last night," Rhonda revealed. "Right in the living room."

"No way," Angela gasped.

"Yeah, I was going to tell you last night, but I wasn't sure how to," Rhonda said, "but I figure you should know."

"I can't believe it," Angela said, looking up at her lover.

"I should also note that after catching them having at it, I made Megan suck my dick, which had last been in your ass, to teach her a lesson after she gave me some attitude."

"No way," Angela repeated, struggling to process these shocking revelations.

"Yeah, and I told them they need to do exactly as I tell them today for me to keep their secret," Rhonda said. "I hope you're not angry with me."

"With you? Never! And I don't know why, but I find knowing all that kind of hot," Angela said, finding incest a real turn on whenever she read about it, as well as the time she'd watched it live... although she'd never imagined her own kids doing it.

"I'm going to really push them today before later on telling them you already know," Rhonda explained.

"You're so wicked," Angela smiled, as she resumed licking the best breakfast ever, and pondered the implications of her two daughters committing incest with each other.

"And you love that about me," Rhonda retorted, as she gently rested her hand on the back of Angela's head as a way of telling her to be more aggressive... Angela already very well trained in the art of cunnilingus.

As Angela licked, a couple thoughts popped into her head. Could she commit incest with her daughters? The tingling in her pussy said she could. How long had they been going at it? But worst, had they committed incest with their father?

After getting Rhonda off, Angela asked, "So what exactly is our plan?"

"Today we scare them into doing whatever we want them to do," Rhonda said.

"Okay," Angela said, having expected something a little more nefarious and sexual.

"And then if you're willing, we turn them into our pets," Rhonda added, loving to facilitate families playing together... and in this case, it could be used to set the hierarchy in this family in its proper orientation at long last, and to give Angela the respect she deserved.

"I don't know whether I'm willing or not," Angela admitted.

"Okay, no pressure; it's entirely up to you and you needn't even decide today if you'd rather put that off. But would you mind if I played with them a bit?" Rhonda asked.

"I'd probably be comfortable with that. What do you have in mind?"

"Oh, a little tit squeezing, some fingering and obligatory pussy licking," Rhonda suggested.

"Really? Yeah, go for it," Angela agreed in a heartbeat; those prospects really turning her on.

"Then it's time for me to go wake them up," Rhonda announced.

"They'll kill you," Angela said, neither of the girls morning people.

"They might try, but what they'll actually do is start making us breakfast in a few minutes," Rhonda declared.

"I can't imagine your succeeding at that," Angela said. "But then again, I've never seen you fail to succeed at anything!"

"Just make sure my coffee is ready for me," Rhonda said, always first needing her morning orgasm, and then her morning mug of java.

"I can do that," Angela said, getting out of bed and into a robe... still wearing her nylons from last night... something they both did as a matter of course.

Rhonda kissed Angela before putting on her own robe and heading to Wendy's room first... glancing at the clock to see it was just before nine... three hours before their usual noontime wake-up.

Rhonda bounced into Wendy's room and greeted jovially, "Good morning, sunshine."

"What time is it?" Wendy asked groggily, feeling like she'd gotten no sleep at all last night.

"Nine," Rhonda said. "I let you sleep in."

"I don't get up until noon on holidays," Wendy disagreed, still groggy. "You're too early."

"But today you have a lot to do," Rhonda countered.

"Okay," Wendy said, still very intimidated by Rhonda, but also aroused by her.

"Hurry up," Rhonda ordered. "You have our breakfast to make."

Okay," Wendy repeated, rubbing her eyes and getting up.

Rhonda walked out, thinking that had gone easier than she'd expected, but she still expected more difficulty from the more dominant and defiant elder sister. She walked into Megan's room with a similar chipper greeting. "Rise and shine, Megan."

"Get out," Megan grumped, not budging an inch.

"Get up," Rhonda insisted, marching over to the bed and yanking off the blanket.

"What the fuck?" Megan objected, grabbing for the blanket, but it was now on the floor.

"I see you enjoyed yourself some more last night," Rhonda smirked, as she saw an empty wine bottle on the bed.

"What?" Megan asked, as she rubbed her eyes.

"You drank all of that?" Rhonda asked, pointing to the bottle.

"What?" Megan repeated. "I just finished the bottle."

"The open bottle I know about was already finished," Rhonda pointed out.

"Whatever, just get the fuck out," Megan said.

"Nope," Rhonda said, adding, "You're helping us get everything ready for our feast today, beginning with you and your sister making breakfast for your mother and me."

"Not happening," Megan said, still grumpily.

"Get up or you'll regret it," Rhonda warned, and then walked out... knowing when to make an exit.

"Fuck!" Megan snapped loudly... yet she reluctantly got up.

She grabbed a robe and trudged into the kitchen. "You can start by cooking three eggs for your mother," Rhonda ordered. "She likes them over easy with a dash of tabasco."

"Excuse me? Megan asked.

"I think I was pretty clear," Rhonda said, as Megan noticed Wendy already mixing some pancake batter.

"Mom," Megan whined, looking to her mother who was simply sitting and watching with a mug of coffee in her hand.

Angela sighed, and yet leaning on her girlfriend's strength and feeling empowered by the knowledge she'd been given about her girls' dalliances, only replied, "Just do as you're told, young lady."

Megan was surprised at her mother's no-nonsense tone, yet she sighed in the most dramatic way possible, "Fine."

The next twenty minutes featured a lot of sighing by Megan, but by the end of that time everyone's breakfast was almost ready.

Rhonda though, had some fun throughout the making of breakfast.

Rhonda inconspicuously (to Angela, but only for the girls' sake) squeezed Wendy's ass as she finished mixing the batter... which made Wendy's eyes go wide and her pussy tingle... God, did she find this older woman hot!

Rhonda inconspicuously (to the girls) used a wooden spoon to reach between Angela's legs and tap her pussy... which required Angela to suppress a moan.

Lastly, Rhonda sauntered playfully close to Megan, who'd just finished frying everyone's eggs, and when Angela went off to the washroom, she hopped up on the counter next to the stove, opened her robe and spread her legs, and ordered Megan, "Come have some breakfast."

"What?" Megan asked, hearing the words and staring at a completely shaved snatch... unlike hers or her sister's... both of whom trimmed, but couldn't be bothered to shave.

"I'm telling you to eat my pussy," Rhonda said bluntly.

"But you're my Mom's girlfriend," Megan pointed out, as Wendy watched things play out and wished she'd been told to do that.

"And you're my college plaything," Rhonda countered, as she reached for Megan, pulled her close, and in an impressively quick and forceful move, pushed Megan's head into her pussy. "Now lick."

Megan couldn't believe what was happening, but she also couldn't deny how turned on she was, both by being treated so roughly, but also by the subtle scent now engulfing her. Mindlessly, she began to lick.

"Good girl," Rhonda moaned, winking at a stunned Wendy.

Megan disliked the condescending tone the older woman used, but she did like the sweet tasting pussy, as she was humiliated in front of her sister.

Rhonda held Megan's head in place until she heard the distant flush of the toilet. She let go of Megan's head and observed, "Not bad, but you need some training."

"I'm telling my Mom," Megan said.

"Do tell. And what exactly will you tell her?" Rhonda asked. "That you took advantage of your younger sister last night, and it was far from the first time?"

"What? No," Megan said. "That you forced me to eat your pussy."

"Okay; and don't forget to mention that you enjoyed doing it," Rhonda said.

"I did not," Megan denied, as her cheeks went red with anger and shame... since she had enjoyed it.

"Then why did you lick me?" Rhonda asked, "and then lick and lick some more?"

"Because you made me," Megan pointed out.

"I shoved your head against my pussy and I told you to lick me," Rhonda agreed, hopping off the counter, "but you're the one who chose to obey."

"That's.... Megan began.

"Is breakfast ready?" Angela asked brightly, returning to the kitchen.

"I believe it is," Rhonda said. "The girls have been working very hard for you."

"That's very sweet of you girls," Angela said, noticing some tension from Megan directed at Rhonda, and also noticing some telltale shiny moisture on Megan's face.

"Bring the food to the table, ladies," Rhonda ordered as she went to sit down... Angela following her lead.

Megan was stewing, yet she silently complied, glaring at her sister, useless in this battle, as the two delivered pancakes, eggs and toast to their elders. (Warm maple syrup, salt and pepper and tabasco, etc. were already in place.)

"Thank you girls, this is so sweet of you," Angela said, enjoying her fringe benefits of Rhonda catching her two girls committing incest.

"You're welcome, Mom," Wendy said agreeably, as Megan remained fumingly speechless... trying to figure out a way to turn the tables on this smug interloper.

"Come sit down and eat with us," Rhonda ordered courteously.

"I'm not hungry," Megan grumbled.

"Really? You seemed quite hungry a moment ago," Rhonda replied wickedly, as Wendy sat down without a quibble and her eyes went wide at what she was hearing.

"I lost my appetite," Megan said coldly, as she poured herself some coffee.

"Then come sit down, and we can visit," Rhonda invited pleasantly.

"No thank you," Megan said,

"That wasn't a request," Rhonda said, her demeanor switching from friendly to firm in a heartbeat. "We eat breakfast and dinner together as a family."

"We're not a family," Megan denied tersely. "You're just my mother's... whatever."

"Enough unpleasantness Megan, sit down this instant," Angela ordered.

"Mom, I...." Megan began.

"Now!" Angela said firmly, finally feeling empowered to give these girls the discipline they sorely needed.