Spanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to go out and pick up the groceries the girls didn't," Angela told her lover, trying to appear upbeat about it, even though she was annoyed they couldn't even do such a simple thing for her.

"Girls, you didn't bring the few items your mother requested?" Rhonda asked.

"We forgot," Megan said, feeling a little intimidated by the older woman.

"Well then, you two should be the ones to go back out and get those items, while your mother and I remain here and continue prepping the food for tomorrow," Rhonda adjudicated.

"I don't think so," Megan said. "Mom can go get them. She always does, and she doesn't mind."

"You're both adults; you can both certainly contribute to the splendid meal we'll be sharing," Rhonda said, not at all fazed by the two daughters' spoiled behavior.

"I just want to sit down and relax," Megan insisted. "And so does Wendy; we deserve to."

"As does your mother," Rhonda said before adding, "but everyone needs to contribute to this family weekend."

"Mom always does everything," Megan persevered, "that's her job," as Wendy remained speechless, unable to stop staring at Rhonda's big tits and long legs.

"Really? Then how do you two layabouts learn how to do anything useful?" Rhonda challenged, more amused than anything. This altercation was no different from many of her seductions over time, where immature and entitled girls were eventually turned into obedient, even submissive pets... something she could readily achieve with these two girls if Angela gave her permission.

"We don't care to learn so-called useful things, do we, Wendy?" Megan demanded, looking to her sister for support, a little annoyed at her silence.

"Yeah, for instance we don't cook," Wendy said, all their meals since moving in with their Dad being delivery or drive-thru.

"You won't always have your Daddy to buy you everything," Rhonda said. "You need to be able to look after yourselves."

"Mom, are you going to let this stranger speak to us like that?" Megan demanded.

Rhonda turned to Angela and observed, "You've already introduced me as your girlfriend, yet now she's calling me a stranger. Your daughters need to learn some respect."

"Mom!" both Megan and Wendy whined, not accustomed to being talked about this way. They were the ones deserving of respect; always had been, always would be.

Rhonda turned her attention back to the bratty girls and said, her tone firm like when she was training a new pet, "Your mother works hard to make these special events amazing, and you two just lollygag around doing nothing to contribute. It's ridiculous, and you should expect better from yourselves."

"She's right," Angela said, finally standing up to her daughters for the first time in years. "You two have become too entitled and lazy since you've been living with your father."

"Fine, whatever, we'll go pick up the stuff," Megan said, stewing. No one talked to her like that, but it seemed that Rhonda bitch had given her some balls.

"Good," Rhonda said. "And pick up some dessert for tonight."

"Okay," Wendy said, feeling compelled to obey this beautiful strong-willed woman... the exact kind of woman she imagined while pleasuring herself.

"Then at least give us some money," Megan ordered, sticking out her hand.

"No, you two are wealthy enough to afford a few groceries," Rhonda refused.

"Whatever," Megan sighed dramatically, wanting to make it clear she wasn't remotely happy about any of this.

"And going forward, I expect a lot less sass from you, young lady," Rhonda added, making it clear who was really in charge.

This demand made Megan's cheeks go red with fury, but she bit her tongue as she stalked out, only saying, "Let's go, Wendy."

Wendy followed and once they were outside, Megan snapped, "You were no fucking help at all in there."

"Sorry sis, she was really scary," Wendy said.

"All you could do was just stand there and drool at her. You just want to suck on those big tits and eat her pussy," Megan accused correctly.

"I certainly wouldn't say no to them," Wendy said, as they walked to the car... a Porsche... another of Daddy's expensive buy-love-from-his-daughters gifts.

"You're such a complete lesbian," Megan sighed.

"You've never complained about it before while you reaped the benefits," Wendy pointed out.

"Shut up, "Megan said as they got into the car. "I need time to think. I need a plan to put this bitch in her place."

"Good luck with that. I don't think she's going to be threatened by the likes of us; that lady's been around the block a few times," Wendy said.

"I said shut up," Megan repeated, as she sped out, ignoring the thirty miles an hour zone.

.....

"Thank you for stepping in so assertively," Angela said. "I've never been able to do what you just did with them."

"You're very welcome," Rhonda said, coming over and kissing her.

"I can't believe they listened to you," Angela said.

"It's all about discipline," Rhonda said. "Mine, not theirs. I set very high standards for myself, which gives me strength, and they sense that in me, if only subliminally."

"Ooooooh, I know all about your discipline," Angela smiled, loving Rhonda's form of it.

"Did watching that scene play out get you horny?" Rhonda asked.

"You know me too well. Yes, I found watching you taking control like that really arousing," Angela admitted.

"You know Wendy is a total lesbian, right?" Rhonda asked, as she reached her hand under her girlfriend's dress to her wet, and these days un-pantied pussy.

"What?" Angela moaned.

"She was literally staring at me the entire time," Rhonda said. "I expected her to begin drooling at any moment."

"You make me drool all the time; my sexy Mistress is totally drool worthy," Angela appraised, as two worthy fingers slid inside her.

"That I am," Rhonda agreed, as she lowered herself before Angela, lifted her skirt, and began licking her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh," Angela moaned. "Not here and now, what if they walk back in?"

"Then they'll find me eating and finger fucking their mother, and might learn something else useful," Rhonda answered matter-of-factly, as she pumped two fingers in and out of her pet's pussy.

"Oh, God," Angela moaned, her orgasm rising instantly.

"I think Megan is at least bi, too," Rhonda added.

"You think so?" Angela asked, as she braced a hand on Rhonda's shoulder for balance.

"Yeah, she tried to hide it, but she too was taking some pretty lengthy ganders at my body," Rhonda said, in between sucking on Angela's clit.

"Who could resist ogling your hot bod?" Angela moaned, her orgasm close.

"Straight girls can," Rhonda answered, "it's like when you encounter a handsome man these days: you can tell he's good-looking, but it no longer makes you wet," although that wasn't completely true; she'd turned dozens of straight girls into cunt-addicted pets who got very wet for her.

"Don't stop doing that," Angela begged, as Rhonda furiously pumped her fingers in and out of her.

"Come for me, my sexy slut,' Rhonda ordered, as she tugged on Angela's clit and was rewarded with a gush of cum.

"Oooooooooh, yes," Angela moaned loudly, as her orgasm flowed through her and out.

"Mmmmmmmm, so yummy," Rhonda said, loving to eat her girlfriend's pussy as much as she did having hers licked.

.....

"I'm going to make that bossy bitch eat my pussy," Megan announced, as they arrived at the grocery store.

"Yeah, right," Wendy said, even though herself doing the other way around to the bossy bitch was all she'd been thinking of since first setting eyes on her.

"I've had many older women beg to eat me," Megan pointed out.

"But it's obvious Rhonda is the kind of woman who wears the strap-on and isn't afraid to subdue someone with it," Wendy pointed out, imagining Rhonda bending her over and slamming a dick into her. She hated men's cocks, but she did love getting fucked by a strap-on... something Megan didn't do nearly enough of to her.

"Yeah? Well I'll just reshuffle her hierarchy," Megan said confidently. "There can only be one Mistress when I'm around."

Wendy didn't say anything. While Megan's assertion might be true, she suspected her sister, even as dominant as she was, would be quite surprised when she learned who that 'only one Mistress' turned out to be. She could sense Rhonda wasn't someone to fuck with, which was evidenced by the fact that they'd successfully been sent out to buy the groceries, and with their own money!

.....

"I still can't believe you got them to run that errand," Angela said as they went into the kitchen.

"The key is to be firm and not to back down," Rhonda said. "Your daughters have gotten accustomed to always getting their way; their father is obviously even a bigger pushover than you are, so they'll continue expecting to get whatever they want, until they're forced to learn otherwise."

"It was amazing to watch you in action."

"It's important for you to remain strong too, since their next salvo in this battle will be to work you over and try to turn you against me," Rhonda said.

"Fat chance of that. I'll always do whatever you tell me to," Angela smiled.

"Oh I know you will, Ms. Headliner at Le Chateau," Rhonda said, kissing her again.

"Will I ever live that down?"

"I doubt it; but would you want to?"

"Now that you mention it, I wouldn't."

"That's my good girl."

.....

As the girls drove back, Megan said, "This time I need you to be far more helpful as we stand up to that bitch."

"Okay," Wendy said, unsure whether she actually could stand up to Rhonda, when push came to shove.

"I'm serious," Megan said. "Stop daydreaming about eating her pussy, and stand strong with me."

"You know how weak I am when it comes to pussy," Wendy pointed out.

"Just support me," Megan said. "Or I'll cut you off of my pussy."

"Fine," Wendy said, although the threat was rather idle, since her sister had used it dozens of times when she wanted something, but she'd still always ended up spreading her legs just as soon as she wanted another orgasm.

.....

The girls returned and slouched in, Megan dropping the grocery bag on the kitchen counter and saying, "We'll be watching television downstairs."

"No, you'll be helping us with tomorrow's dinner preparations," Rhonda disagreed, having anticipated this next confrontation.

"You two look like you've got it handled," Megan tried to brush her off.

"Oh, we do," Rhonda agreed. "But you two are adults, if only inept ones, and you need to learn how to do these things."

"I think we're fine with not knowing," Megan said.

"Yeah, fixing food is gross," Wendy added, but only after getting kicked in the back of the leg by her sister.

"Blah, blah, blah," Rhonda mocked, waving her hands. "Put on some aprons and come and get your hands dirty, probably for the first time ever."

"Mom, this woman is going way too far," Megan complained. "She's completely disrespecting our point of view."

"Just do as you're told," Angela sided with Rhonda, "It's about time you two learned how much work goes into the Thanksgiving dinners you enjoy eating so much."

"Let's just do it," Wendy said, grabbing an apron. "All this arguing is giving me a headache."

"Whatever," Megan grumped, annoyed at her sister's weakness. "Use us for child labour, then."

"You're old enough to vote, so you're old enough to do some work," Angela insisted, feeling so confident knowing she had Rhonda's full support... something she'd never had with her ex.

And for the next two hours, other than a few sighs by Megan, plus a little complaining also by Megan, the four worked as a team to get everything ready for the next day.

Wendy was in a lustful daze the entire time, unable to focus, from being so distracted by Rhonda's big tits, her amazing ass, her long legs, and her shoeless toes enhanced in nylons... a fetish of hers she'd never told anyone about... not even her sister, since she'd think it was weird... she'd even secretly used her Dad's credit card to purchase every lesbian-pussy-rubbing-in-pantyhose scene on the brattybabesownyou website, as well as many of the foot licking scenes from a site called footfantasy.

That night after dinner, they watched a movie together, the newest Hallmark Christmas movie, which had been a family tradition when the girls were younger.

.....

Rhonda, feeling generous and pointing out the girls were adults and could have a drink or two, poured each of them a glass of expensive wine... and the four of them ended up finishing off two bottles... which got Angela and Rhonda only moderately tipsy, but Wendy and Megan drunk.

Rhonda, deciding to fuck Angela good with a strap-on and hoping they'd be loud enough for the girls to hear... remained confident Wendy was a complete lesbian (the girl had been perving on her legs and feet all night... apparently the foot fetish a mother-bequeathed-to-daughter thing), and Megan was at least bi, asked the girls to check on the turkey in the oven every couple of hours and baste it each time, as the girls said they were going to stay up to watch another movie.

Megan agreed, wanting the old ladies out of the way so she could get her sister between her legs... and she couldn't explain it, but Rhonda's dominant behavior towards her had pissed her off at first, but over time it was turning her on... which added to the wine made her horny as fuck, and she planned to sit on her sister's face and enjoy multiple orgasms.

.....

Twenty minutes later Megan was sitting on her sister's face, while upstairs Rhonda was fucking Angela.

Megan moaned, "Rhonda is pretty fucking hot, isn't she?"

"Yes," Wendy answered, as she tried to lick while her sister slowly ground her hips back and forth.

"You want to eat her pussy, don't you?" Megan accused, she too wanting to taste that blonde beauty.

.....

"Oh fuck," Angela moaned as Rhonda slowly fucked her, having already received an orgasm from her tongue.

"I think both of your daughters want to fuck me," Rhonda said.

"I imagine so," Angela said. "Who wouldn't?"

"Wendy especially; she'd drop to her knees and eat me if I just snapped my fingers," Rhonda predicted.

"That would be so hot to watch," Angela said, the idea both kinky and pussy-leaking wild.

"Want me to make your daughters into our pets?"

"Ours?"

"Yes, you know I always want to share everything with you. I'll have them both serving us before tomorrow night is done," Rhonda predicted confidently. Wendy would be dead easy; Megan might take a bit of work.

"Serving us?" Angela asked, intrigued and wondering if her Mistress actually meant incest.

"Yes, you can have your daughters not only doing as they're told, massaging your feet and the like but, if you're a real kinky slut, having them eat your pussy," Rhonda suggested.

"Oh my God!" Angela moaned, so deliciously shocked by the wicked idea, yet unsure if she would be capable of crossing such a line... even though she thought a mother-daughter sex act she'd watched and had partaken in with Rhonda a couple weeks ago had been wickedly wild.

"I'll take that as a yes," Rhonda said, as she pulled out of her pet's pussy and unexpectedly slid into her ass.

"Oh, you mother fucker!!" Angela screamed as her ass was suddenly filled with silicone dick... forgetting her two daughters were downstairs.

....

"Did you hear that?" Megan asked, looking down at her sister.

"Hear what?" Wendy asked, having been focussed on licking her sister's pussy.

Megan got up. "That scream. I think Rhonda is banging Mom."

"No way," Wendy said, sitting up, her sister's pussy juice all over her face.

"Way," Megan said, as she headed upstairs.

"Don't," Wendy said.

"Oh, I definitely will," Megan said.

"Oh yes, you love my dick in your ass, don't you?" Rhonda asked, habitually treating her as an equal outside the bedroom, but as the submissive slut she was so happy to be behind closed doors.

"Oh yes, I love getting my asshole drilled," Angela moaned, her orgasm rising from the rough fucking and the nasty talk... just like it always did. She loved how Rhonda could treat her like a lady in public, and a whore in private.

"You're such a nasty anal slut," Rhonda accused teasingly, as she slammed into her forcefully, "especially with your bitch daughters right downstairs."

Megan was standing just outside the bedroom door eavesdropping, listening in on every word.

"I can't resist your big dick pounding my ass," Angela moaned, happy she lived in a bi-level house, and her bedroom was distant from the living room.

"Holy shit," Megan mouthed to Wendy, who had just arrived upstairs too.

"Yes, you're my submissive Mommy ass slut," Rhonda declared, as she drilled her hot pet... loving to hear her moans.

"Yes, yes, fuck my asshole, Mistress," Angela moaned, her orgasm rising.

Wendy's eyes went wide at hearing her boring mother sounding so slutty.

"Come from getting your shit hole reamed," Rhonda ordered, loving to hear Angela's increasing moans, loving to hear their bodies slapping into each other, and especially loving hearing Angela come.

"Oh yes. Drill my asshole," Angela moaned loudly, unable to control herself from within her rising rapture.

Megan pointed to the floor and nodded her head to emphasis she was giving Wendy an order.

Wendy stared back in disbelief and whispered desperately, "But they'll hear us!"

"Now," Megan mouthed, as she listened to her mother getting ass fucked to orgasm.

Wendy sighed, knowing she never won these confrontations, and slowly came close to her sister, dropped to her knees, and slowly began licking.

"Now, slut, come right fucking now," Rhonda ordered, as she slammed her cock as deep as humanly possible into her nearly orgasmic pet.

"Yessssssss," Angela screamed, once again unable to control her volume as an intense orgasm swirled through her.

"Good girl," Rhonda said and admired her pet's gaped asshole, as Angela collapsed forward, her entire body quaking.

Megan pushed her sister away gently, and they tiptoed back downstairs, where in a rare moment of intense hunger and lust, she pushed her sister to the floor, straddled her face, parted her sister's legs, and dove into her pussy as well.

Wendy and Megan, both of them hot and bothered from the beautiful and dominant Rhonda, as well as from listening in as she dominated and ass fucked their mother, hungrily lapped each other's pussies.

Rhonda said, grabbing a robe, but keeping her strap-on in place, sensing she'd heard something near the end of her fucking Angela, "I'll be right back."

"Don't be long," Angela said weakly, as her lingering orgasm was still sending fireworks through her body. "I need to drink some fluids back into my body."

"Oh, I have just the fluids the doctor, that being yourself, ordered," Rhonda quipped, Angela always going down on her after receiving a good fucking.

Rhonda quietly slipped downstairs, hearing soft moans as she neared the bottom. Although she'd been involved in a few incestuous acts (not with her own relatives, they just weren't that close), and had even tantalised Angela about getting her two girls to service her sexually, she was surprised as she peeked around a corner and saw the two hot girls engaged in a 69. Rhonda smiled... this conquest was going to be even easier than she'd anticipated. She walked quietly towards the two girls before saying abruptly, as the girls' moans increased, "Just what is going on here?"

Megan sprang to her feet in sudden panic off of her sister, and Wendy sat up in bewilderment to see her Mom's beautiful girlfriend in a silky robe, a strap-on cock poking out of it.