Spanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Mom," Wendy apologized, as she and her sister endured spank number three.

"Me too," Megan added, as spanks number four, five and six whacked down in rapid succession.

"Aaaaaaaah, Mommy!" Wendy wailed.

"No more, please!" Megan begged, her ass burning.

Rhonda caressed Wendy's ass gently, while Angela did the same to her subject's.

"So you two will be good and obedient girls from now on?" Angela demanded.

"Yes, Mom," they said in unison.

"Good," Angela said, as she silently counted off five fingers to Rhonda, and then after the gentle ass caressing, they swatted off five quick hand spanks.


"Mom, no more," Megan whined, tears streaming from her eyes to dampen her blindfold.

Wendy, actually enjoying her ass spanking, which for some reason had made her pussy wet, said, "More please Mommy, we've been bad, bad girls."

"Wendy!" Megan gasped, as three more spanks pummeled her burning ass.

"Thank you for our well-deserved punishment, Mistress Mommy and Mistress Rhonda," Wendy declared as if reading from a cue card, as both her ass and pussy burned in tandem.

"Only six more," Angela announced, as she once again caressed her elder daughter's red ass.

"Please Mommy, no more; I'll be a good girl, a very good and obedient girl," Megan pleaded.

"What do you think?" Angela asked Rhonda.

"Do you believe her?" Rhonda asked.

"I promise Mommy, I promise," Megan babbled.

"Well, we could proceed to stage two if you like," Rhonda said, as she angled her cock towards Wendy's pussy.

"Yes, we certainly could," Angela agreed, also positioning herself behind her daughter.

"What is stage two?" Megan asked, a little terrified.

"Something nice to ease the pain," Rhonda said, as she slid her cock inside a very wet pussy.

"Oh fuck, yes," Wendy moaned, as Angela followed suit by sliding her dick into her no longer disobedient elder daughter, at least if the girl kept her promise.

"Oh, Mom," Megan gasped, as she felt the cock slide into her pussy.

"I hereby declare that I own this pussy," Angela declared rather cornily, as she began fucking her daughter hard.

"Oh. God," Megan moaned, intense pleasure coursing through her, even as the pain in her ass began to fade. She couldn't believe her mother was fucking her... and so hard!

"Fuck me hard too, Mistress Rhonda," Wendy begged, wanting to get fucked roughly.

"Tell me slut, who owns your pussy?" Angela interrogated after a couple dozen strokes, as she pulled out.

"Just shove it back in," Megan begged.

"Only when you tell me who the bottom bitch is around here," Angela held out, spanking her daughter's bright red ass with her dick.

"Wendy is," Megan said.

"Wrong answer," Angela denied, as she went to her other daughter and Rhonda pulled out to go to Megan.

"Megan," Rhonda said, moving behind the bent-over twenty-year-old, "it's time you realized your true role in this family."

"And what's that?" Megan asked, a little annoyed... yet horny as fuck.

"Your role as bottom bitch," Rhonda said, as she slid inside her pussy.

"Nooooooo," Megan moaned, as she was filled with cock again.

"Oh yes, it's obvious," Rhonda said, as very close by, Angela slid her cock into her younger daughter.

"Oh yes, Mommy, fuck me," Wendy moaned, so turned on by this experience.

"What is?" Megan asked, the fucking (literally) pleasure consuming her and making it difficult to think straight.

"You're a natural born submissive slut masquerading as a dominant," Rhonda said, as she gripped the college girl's hips and really fucked her hard.

"Oh fuck," Megan moaned, in awe of the intense pleasure coursing through her.

"Oh Mommy, yes, Mommy," Wendy moaned, as an orgasm rose inside her.

"You love Mommy's dick, don't you, honey?" Angela asked, feeling such power in this rare role of a dominant, comfortable with the fact that she too was a natural born submissive masquerading as a dominant; but in her case masquerading only for a short while, and knowing the truth about herself.

"Yes Mommy, you can fuck me anytime you please," Wendy moaned, as her loving mother began really reaming her pussy.

"And do you like being Mommy's slut too, Megan?" Angela asked.

"Not at all; this is so very wrong," Megan denied yet again, even as she began to bounce back on Rhonda's cock.

"May I please come, Mommy?" Wendy asked, her orgasm so fucking close.

"Yes, baby girl, you may come all over Mommy's dick," Angela said.

"Thank you, Mistress Mommy," Wendy screamed, as the moment permission was given, her orgasm erupted inside her.

"You slut," Megan moaned, although she wanted to come too.

Rhonda, knowing full well how close Megan was, pulled out and ordered, removing her blindfold, "Now go and eat your sister's cum."

"But you didn't even get me off," Megan pointed out.

"Bottom bitch comes last, so you'll have to wait," Rhonda explained, as she roughly pushed her to the floor.

Angela pulled out, grabbed her older daughter's face and shoved it into her younger one's leaking pussy.

"What the fuck," Megan complained, before her words were muffled by her face arriving at the portal of her sister's pussy. Mindlessly she began licking, as the two older women removed their strap-ons.

"Eat my cum, slut," Wendy said, taking her lead from the other two women as she reached back and held her sister's face in her pussy.

"Now you may eat your sister's asshole too, bottom bitch," Rhonda ordered.

"What? No!" Megan said, as she struggled to pull her head back.

"It wasn't a request," Rhonda said. "And you'll address me too as Mommy from now on. Pull your ass cheeks apart for our bottom bitch, Wendy."

"Yes, Mistress Rhonda," Wendy said, spreading her ass cheeks apart. She then added, "Now eat my asshole, Megan."

"Not going to happen," Megan said, before Rhonda irresistibly shoved her face into her sister's butt crack.

"Now eat, bottom bitch," Rhonda ordered.

Megan was humiliated, and yet turned on as she began licking her sister's rosebud.

"Good bottom bitch," Rhonda encouraged her teasingly.

Angela said after a minute, "It's time for my girls to enjoy their Thanksgiving appetizers."

"I couldn't agree more," Rhonda nodded, as she let go of Megan's head.

"Sluts, on your knees, and Wendy present yourself between Mommy's legs," Angela ordered.

"Yes, Mommy," Wendy agreed, loving the idea of tasting Rhonda and her mother.

"And come eat your new Mommy, Megan," Rhonda ordered, as she settled in on the couch next to Angela and spread her nylon-clad legs.

Megan complained, "This is getting way out of hand," even as she watched her sister crawl between their mother's legs.

"Just do as you're fucking told," Angela ordered as Wendy began licking her.

"Mom, I..." Megan began, even as she crawled towards Rhonda.

"Do it now, bottom bitch," Angela barked, and then added more gently, "be a good girl for me, and maybe Mommy will fuck that twat of yours."

"You taste so good, Mommy," Wendy said as she eagerly licked her mother.

"Come eat me Megan, come and eat your new Mommy," Rhonda instructed.

"This is so crazy," Megan said, although now in acceptance, as she moved between Rhonda's legs and began licking.

"Good girl," Rhonda moaned.

"Thank you Mommy," Megan replied mindlessly, as she finally settled into being the submissive Rhonda had seen in her.

"Yes, thank you Mommy," Wendy moaned between licks.

And for five minutes the two daughters licked their two Mommies... then they swapped places and Megan licked her actual mother, while Wendy finally got the chance to taste Rhonda.

A few minutes later, both girls got their Mommies off.

Angela looked down at her wet-faced daughter and asked, "So will you be a good daughter now?"

"Yes, Mommy," Megan agreed.

"And will you be a good girl?" Rhonda asked Wendy.

"I'll be the bestest good girl ever," Wendy replied girlishly, gazing up worshipfully at the beautiful woman.

"Good, now go finish getting dinner ready," Angela said. "And don't bother getting dressed; I believe we'll initiate a new dress code in this house."

"Yes, Mommy," Megan nodded, getting up. She paused and asked, "Will I get to come later?"

"If you're a good girl," Angela smiled indulgently, as the two girls headed to the kitchen without complaint.

As Rhonda wrapped her arms around Angela she appraised, "Well, that went well."

"After dinner we fuck their assholes," Angela said wickedly, surfing on quite the power rush.

"I think I may have created a monster," Rhonda laughed before kissing her.

...

...

...

The naked Thanksgiving meal was great.

The pumpkin pie, followed by the pussy pie, was also great.

As was the marathon foursome orgy that climaxed the night. And yes, even Megan was allowed to come a few times.

...

...

...

The next day, the girls told their Dad they were moving in with their mother permanently...

THE END.