All Comments on 'Sparrows need Engineers: Yosha'

by jakenotjacob

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jakenotjacobjakenotjacobover 1 year agoAuthor

I didn't put in an authors note in the beginning cause i didn't want to ruin it. And i forgot to put it at the end. But i just wanted to write something more, like sexy? I guess, so if you're like "hm, way more lewd than the 1st?" Thats why. The last one followed the the usual kinda story build and characters came together through near death and friendship. I liked the idea of doing the complete opposite where the characters started because they were just stuck together and needed release. The story lines already been planned out for the 3rd and its going to involve repercussions and charchter building. But I'm also working on my growth and lust stories, this one came out so fast cause it just kinda fell out and wrote itself.

Coryphaus666Coryphaus666over 1 year ago

Oh gosh please keep this going! I love this series so far! I need more! Teehee

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh my goshh ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

the attention to detail and the descriptions of safe words and emphasis on consent is SO PERFECT

wolfs22wolfs22over 1 year ago

I am loving this. Really enjoyed the con/non con. The attention to detail is incredable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best futa on male stories I have read.

Client8Client88 months ago

Took four pages of mutual angst for Yosha to take Craysar. Plenty of autocorrected typos. Otherwise entertaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous