Sparrows need Engineers: Yosha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the hose and with a short bit of trial and error he had the wand threaded onto it and waiting. He wondered how the user was supposed to work with the wand, but then he realized it was getting slick when water from the shower head hit it. It all made sense, 'Colonic', thinking for a moment, 'Colon'.

Craysar figured there was nothing else to do, so putting it behind him he aimed it at the sensitive ring that he never thought about. Touching it gently he felt a shiver run up his spine, then taking deep breaths he pushed. Feeling resistance at first, then relaxing and feeling it slip inside of him, he paused in wonder and awe for a moment. Thinking of how comfortable and pleasant the feeling was, he moved it in and out for a moment, gauging the feel.

He decided to give the water a try next, turning the knobs he felt the hose get stiff with pressure, but nothing happened. Blindly fiddling with the end that the wand was attached to he felt a button, he carelessly pressed it.

A gushing spray of warm water erupted from the tip of the wand, frothing and churning in the tight confined space. Craysar leaned forward and gasped, his eyes wide as he released the button and tried to keep his balance. His nonchalant attitude had just caused him to blast his tender ass full of warm water, his toes curling and lips hanging open. His stomach felt hot and there was slight pain with it, a dull ache that seemed to linger as he began breathing again. He tried to regain his composure, then thinking quickly he removed the wand and hung it on a hook by the knobs that controlled it.

He felt bad about making a mess with shower water getting on the bathroom floor, but he felt the urgent need to evacuate. His ass clenched and fearful to release the torrent in the shower, he made it to the toilet and sat down. Unclenching and letting the relief wash over him as he heard the toilet filling, he breathed a sigh of relief. After a restful moment he stood and went back to the shower, getting back in the stream and thinking about the experience. Pursing his lips he took the wand from the hook, unable to admit he was curious to try it again as he leaned forward once more.

*

Yosha was happy to have some peace and quiet, she sat in the cargo hold that was underneath the living quarters of the ship. Listening to water running down the drainpipe of the shower and collecting in the recycling tank. Ready to be cleaned and filtered for another use of cleaning and consumption, without the technology longer trips wouldn't be possible. But she wasn't thinking about that at the moment, instead listening to the water and knowing Craysar was still showering.

Taking the vacation from the chatter box to tend to her own needs, giving herself long diligent strokes up her thick shaft. She looked at her cock and thought, 'Fuck it's been too long, I need to work out a good one.' Her balls felt heavy, she had a pussy as well that could use attention, but times like this called for depravity. Called for a long diligent cultivation of seed, tempering her cock and letting her heavy balls churn with cum.

Sitting on a box and squeezing more lotion into her fist that wrapped around her cock, pumping the imaginary boy pussy she dreamed of. She clenched her teeth, making a scene of debauchery in her mind as she teased herself. Thinking of a petite man bent over in front of her, gasping as he watched Yosha take her place behind him. She felt a cut of guilt but only for a moment as she accepted what she wanted.

She wanted him to show her fear, show her he was afraid to have his quivering ass plundered. To gasp as he had tried to flee but failed, now here he was. Ass up in the air and shaking as he knew what was coming, 'Look at it, fucking look at my cock.' She growled in her mind. Imagining the man seeing the magnificent futa fuck stick that was about to break him in. 'Beg, beg for mercy.'

She curled her toes at the thought, him pleading that it was too big and would never fit. That he would pay her anything, do anything, just not that. Any guilt that was there before soon washed away, thinking of her turgid dick kissing the winking rose of a delicious piece of meat. Him trying to crawl away before she balled up a fist full of his hair, instructing her new bitch to stay put. Beginning to push, to watch her hard cock bow as he tried to keep his back door locked tight.

'Try to keep me out, TRY, it makes it so much sweeter when I break you.'

She squeezed her shaft hard with her hand, piercing her imaginary partner and burying herself up to the hilt. Imagining wide eyes and gaping mouth, quivering lips as his belly felt full and he accepted his position as futa prey. Yosha reveled in the dream, rolling her hips in smug satisfaction as she felt that imaginary boy pussy gnawing on her shaft. Sweet yelps of pleasurable pain singing out softly as she began to saw her shaft into him. 'Fuck, so tight. I'll break you and make you my perfect jerk off tool.' She began to speed up her assault, all digits wrapped around her shaft and trying to please.

She felt her balls beginning to froth and pull up to herself, her shaft swelling and making her head flare. Copious amounts of lewd precum dribbling down, begging to breed, to let the seed fly and land in the belly of a drooling bitch. She bared her teeth and squinted her eyes, imagining her prey underneath her but on his back now. The prettiest human cock she could imagine, standing at attention in reverence as the asshole just below was plundered. She imagined panting lips, eyes crossed and vacant as pleasure surged through the fuck sleeves cum thirsty brain. 'Such a good breeding pup.' Her mouth opened and her eyes glared at her cock.

Lust fueled ropes began pumping out with gracious helpings, bathing her fist and groin above her shaft. She hissed as she felt the air lick her sensitive head while her hand continued to milk her balls dry, "Gah-" she gasped. Happy to have the backed up cum spilling out and letting the futa nut sludge run down her shaft and fist.

Yosha grit her teeth as she gave a few last endearing strokes, feeling a roll of remorse as her imaginary lover vanished from her thoughts. She heard the water in the pipes stop flowing, looking up and accepting the signal that her privacy was soon ending. Craysar would be out of the shower and bugging her once again, rolling her eyes Yosha reached for the rag to clean herself.

Up in the shower, Craysar leaned forward towards the wet wall with his arm folded and his forehead resting on it. Cushioning him so he wasn't against the cooling wall of the shower, he breathed quietly as he tried to understand why the wand felt so good. He didn't want to think about how he had gingerly dipped it in and out, getting to the point where the water that released was as clear as it was when it entered. How each time he said that was the last, but he couldn't help himself, biting his lip and taking it inside again. He grew fond of the way it swelled his belly, that dull ache turning to something he couldn't bring himself to accept.

Craysar stood up straight, grabbing a towel and beginning to dry himself as he thought he was spending too much time in there. He suddenly felt guilty and full of shame, not wanting to raise any kind of suspicion from Yosha. He exited and put his robe back on, leaving the shower and going back to the main area of the shuttle.

He found Yosha sitting on the couch again, a tranquil look of content on her face as she lazily watched the t.v. He sat down next to her, watching the screen and feeling that inkling need to break the silence once again. "Who's that?" he said while pointing at a character.

*

Later that night Craysar laid in his bunk, writing in his journal for the day:

'The day was bound to be the same as before, but Yosha seemed to be relieved of any stress and was much more pleasant to be around. I have yet to understand why this mood of hers graced my day, but I do feel hope that it continues. I have also found a new activity to pass the time; I hope I don't make a fool of myself while indulging though.'

*

The next few weeks Yosha found pleasant little reprieves from Craysars tormenting questions. The passenger was getting to the point that they wouldn't feel the need to fill the air with random words. Yosha thought it might be due to the little thing becoming comfortable around her, happy if that was the case. But still angry that Craysar tried to steal her pudding every night, she did notice Craysar was spending a lot of time cleaning. Not the ship itself, but their body instead, insisting on spending time in the shower everyday. Sometimes twice a day, claiming they felt like they were soiled while doing the dishes or taking garbage to the trash compactor. Yosha thought it was odd as the shirts she loaned Craysar never looked dirty.

They were almost two months in when Yosha heard a wailing cry coming from the bathroom, it echoed off the walls of the ship. Likened to a horror movie and sending adrenaline up to Yoshas mind, she instantly darted through the shuttle. Fearing that Craysar may have hurt themselves, finding the bathroom door locked and a gasping feminine voice inside.

Craysar cursed himself, feeling like the moron he was sure he'd turn into with this new act he had been performing to pass the time. The cleaning wands felt too good though, he found with enough practice his insides would begin to tingle and appreciate the touch. Finding a spot that felt too good to ignore, he had angled the wand in an attempt to hit it just right. He wasn't sure what would happen, but it did make him feel indescribable pleasure when he got it close. But he kept feeling like he was on the edge of something, just out of reach of the straight wand. He bit his lip and wished to Glaxara that a slight bend would form in the cleaning device.

Allowing him to hit the spot that seemed to be just out of reach, he thought he was close. Almost there and feeling like a pressure that was building inside him was about to unfold, he pressed too eagerly. The sudden snap had sent a bolt of fear through his heart, eyes wide as he felt a touch of pain. Then disappearing inside of him, he couldn't help but to howl in fearful horror. Now here he was, holding back tears as the behemoth of a captain pounded on the door.

"Yosha- wait!" he cried.

Yosha could hear fear in Craysars voice, "Craysar, what happened? Open the door!"

Craysar starred at the door, too fearful to even move at first, hearing Yoshas calls as she demanded entry into the bathroom. "Yosha, it's-" he looked at the hose on the shower floor and more humiliation washed over him, shame filled tears running down his cheek. He didn't want to tell her, but he feared he'd be signing his own death certificate with the broken wand inside. Through a teary surrender he accepted his fate, "W-wait...let me try and- cover myself."

Yosha watched as the door opened, a disheveled and teary Craysar hunched over and stepped out towards her. "Craysar, what is it? What happened?" She watched as the blushing and frightened passenger looked up at her, trembling lips that pulled at her heart strings. She instantly felt a sense of motherly affection falling out of her and wanting to surround Craysar. "Craysar?"

"The- I broke-"

"Broke? Broke what?" Yosha asked as she looked behind Craysar and at the shower, she noticed the tube for the wand was off the hook and on the floor.

"I broke-" he bit his lip, shame making his face hot as he couldn't believe this was happening.

Yosha was about to grab the traveler and shake them in worried frustration, they were standing in the hallway, Craysars skin still damp from the shower. Hair messy and clinging together, their robe open in the front as Craysar had tried to cover the shame. Yosha gently grabbed Craysars shoulders, "Did you break something? Do you want to lay down?"

Craysar nodded, feeling himself being guided to the bunk, he cautiously lowered himself into the bed, feeling the wand still inside of him. He clenched himself tight, feeling an inkling of hope as he now could sense the tip at the exit.

"What did you break?" Yosha asked with nervous care.

Craysar felt hot tears rolling down the side of his face as he laid in his bunk, he didn't know how to even say it. Mumbling "The- the wand."

"The wand?" Yosha breathlessly said back, thinking of what Craysar meant and then realizing that they were worried about the cleaning wands. Yosha felt a sense of relief, she turned away so she didn't laugh in Craysars face, making the poor traveler feel even worse. Craysar wasn't in any danger, the wands were made to dissolve. That was one thing that was all too common with them, the threads stripping and letting the cleaning tool free inside the user. Any sharp edges would be instantly dulled by the water and bodily fluids, the entire thing would dissolve in less than an hour. Short of tingling pleasure ringing out, the user would be fine in a short while.

Craysar saw her turn away, knowing she was fearful of his prospects of surviving, he knew what he had to do. Fighting through the embarrassment he pulled up his robe, not knowing if he should roll or spread he decided to pull his knees to his chest. Pushing slightly and hoping he wasn't imaging the feeling of the end of the wand at the exit, "Y-Yosha, I think- it's at the edge."

Yosha turned back to inform her worried passenger that they were in fact fine, but her words caught in her throat. The straps catching her eye first, wrapped around each thigh and lining the crease that appeared between the butt cheeks and legs. Leading to a dark shell that had a hidden surprise inside, her eye line was pulled down and found the hairless taint where a human pussy should be. Her mouth went dry as she looked down even further, seeing the quivering pink star that was looking back at her.

Shiny with slickness provided by the dissolving wand, she watched as the naughty boy pussy pushed out to her. She almost gasped when she watched the end of the wand become apparent, her eyes felt heavy as she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Craysar wasn't an annoying little girl, but an annoying little man, short and petite. His features so soft and gentle, he laid in a messy heap in front of her on the tiny bunk. His robe open as his blushing face asked her for help, the erotic enclosure hiding his sensitive bits away from any prying eye.

"Y- osha..."

She flicked her eyes up to look at his, feeling that thought strike her hard again. 'HIS eyes'

"Is it bad?" he asked with fear, his voice begging for help.

Yosha shifted and grit her teeth, her cock was hard in her pants as the buffet of erotic want laid in front of her. She may have been too awe struck to react at first, but the sleeping beast of a futa cock had awoken. Skipping past a stirring notion of receiving a touch, to full on rigid want as it seemed to sniff a bitches scent in the air. "It's-" her brain fumbled over itself, trying to gain traction and move forward, but the words that spilled out were wrong. "It's so bad, Craysar." The beast within her spoke through her lips, pushing her to lean forward, taking control of her hands.

She reached forward with her left hand, her right arm landing behind his knees and pushing them further to his chest. She heard an exhaling squeal, the beast inside her giving a devious wanting growl as the man was seized by her touch. She couldn't help herself, trailing a finger along the barrier that hid his manhood away. Touching the sensitive skin just below it, she had to gulp her drool as she watched him flinch to her finger.

She used a gentle touch with the edges of her finger and thumb nails, clamping down on the dissolving wand and pulling. She ran her wry tongue over her teeth, watching the slutty sight of his hole releasing to her will. With bated breath she watched as the dull color of the wand contrasted to his supple skin, sliding forth. Until the wanting boy pussy spread for the bulbous tip, hearing a gasping moan from him as it freed. It shrunk closed as the wand was fully removed, a teasing sight of clear shiny jelly seeping from him and soaking into his robe.

Craysar took a deep breath, looking down to her with hope and asking, "Is it out?"

Yoshas depravity spoke a coy lie, one she hoped he would believe, "No...there's a bit more. Just inside."

"Wha-" Craysar took in a sharp breath as he tensed.

Yosha watched as the knuckles of her pointer finger disappeared into his asshole, she grit her teeth as she felt the warm confines wrap around her. She wriggled her finger, feeling him coil and squeeze her, pulling out slightly she joyfully felt his ass try to suck her back in. Wanting more of her finger, wanting to feel her invade and probe him. She dipped back in, hearing a whimper and flicking her eyes to look at his expression. Seeing he was looking away, his robe slightly open and exposing a pale pink nipple to her that incited her to stretch his ring.

She obliged, watching it gape slightly as it relented to her simple probing, she gulped and pushed the limit once again. Bringing her finger out she could sense the begging cry of emptiness, begging to be filled. Aligning the next finger in line with the first, she aimed and sank in again, seeing him resist for only a moment before opening.

"G-OH-" Craysar mumbled, he could feel her fingers curling. As if to dig for something that was lost inside him, but inadvertently hitting the spot he had been aiming for. He felt something inside his cock stir and beg, he had rarely felt the need to give his wanting member attention before. But now his entire being seemed to focus on it and call for it, he squeezed his eyes shut in confusion.

Yosha bared her teeth in animalistic desire of want and dominance, seeing him whimper and gasp as he relented to her finger fucking. She struggled to contain herself, if it squeezed and wrapped around her two fingers this much. Then the rigid cock she wanted to bury in him now would feel ten folds better, that slutty boy pussy making audacious slurping noises as it let her sink in. Rocking her hips and watching his fuck drunk face drool and whine like a stretching fuck pig on a beastly shaft. Her hips bucked slightly, begging to do what they did best. To pummel the cheeks of her prey, to put his pelvis in danger of snapping from her brutal assault. To break him in and make him dream of her futa cock stirring his insides like cake batter, begging for cream filling that only she could provide.

"Cra-" Her voice was cut off, she heard a grumbling moan coming from his mouth that was now covered. He looked so delicious as he bashfully hid his face away from her, but his truthful ass clenching around her fingers looked so much better right now. She watched his hips spasm and grind, then with her mouth hanging in awe she watched as the shell hiding him away lurched. A thrusting spasm, shortly followed by another, his taint and ass flexing as he fell into his release. She watched as the delicate human cream seeped from the edges of it, she could now see the front of it was perforated. Globs of thick white cream being expelled through it as he shook against her touch.

She sank down over him, letting her diligent fingers tease his cum button once again, eliciting a moan and writhing body shudder from him. She watched as his eyes opened and matched hers, hazel little things that looked so soft in the dim light of the bunk.

Craysars eyes opened to devious teal ones looking back at him, he could feel her over him, enveloping him in her dominating presence. He shuddered slightly as he felt her inside of him still, feeling fearful that she might change him. Change him from the traveling follower of Galaxara, into the needy lover that begged for her attention. It scared him, a lifestyle change decided so quickly, but what he feared more was the fact that he didn't hate the idea.