Sparrows need Engineers: Yosha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her beast inside demanded to be fed, fed the sweet looking snack that was just behind him. Quivering globes of human flesh desperately trying to hide a winking treasure, she fought to calm herself. "Craysar- how can I-"

"The wands, I think somethings wrong." He said, unable to look her in the eye as he felt his bottom stirring and pulsing.

Yosha felt a pulling ferocity in her shorts, realizing it was her hungry cock trying to stand at attention for the call. Trying to convince her conscious mind that he was playing coy, that he wanted something more. She pressed the feeling down, not wanting to read the situation wrong and damage their relationship. "Oh, do you need me to- look?" she said with a dry mouth, her nostrils consuming his scent.

Craysar turned, unable to answer her with his voice as it had run away in fear, but showing her the lewd site he thought she might like to see again.

Yoshas mind failed to synchronize the gears of thought, seeing blushing cheeks presented to her, not on his face. But on his round ass that he had offered bare in front of her, sweet round cheeks that quivered with his breathing. She stood eagerly, storming towards him a snarl appearing on her maw as beast and brain fought inside of her.

Craysar almost yelped as he felt the floorboards of the shuttle shutter under her storming tirade, did he anger her? Or was this her nature, brutish and stoic until a meal was put in front of her and offered for her consumption. "Ah-" he gasped as he felt her large hand palm his cheek, pulling it to the side with a testing squeeze. He pulled the shirt covering him even more, absent mindedly trying to cover his aching shaft that jutted from him.

Yosha almost growled when she watched his body react, bending slightly as if it understood better than the conscious mind that commanded it. He couldn't possibly hope to stop her now, he had set the fire that was burning her loins to cinders. Soon she would set him a blaze as well, she pressed the center finger of her right hand to his ass hole. Her breath escaping as she felt it immediately accept her, then squeezing tight around her first knuckle, as if it was asking for her to be gentle. A whimpering cry that may have fallen on deaf ears, she pushed further in, feeling him shudder.

She could feel copious amounts of slick jelly inside him, a prepared and coiling delicious morsel of a male ass. She dipped her head low, pressing it to his scalp and dragging in his scent, sweet and delicate, begging to be broken. "D-did one break- inside?..."

"No."

She ran her left hand up under his arm and pressed the center of his chest, squeezing his back to her breasts. "Then what do you fear?"

Craysar paused, "I used so many...but it's not enough."

Yosha removed her finger, biting her lip as she couldn't hold back any longer, she had waited long enough and the time was here. Yosha quickly pushed her shorts down, letting the engorged shaft free and swing upwards, smacking his ass and seeing his hair stand on end. She seized her cock and rolled her hips forward, touching the mushroom head to his quivering hole. Reveling in his frame going rigid as he understood what was behind him. Aiming true she pressed into him, feeling the slutty back doors second thoughts as its reflexes tightened it shut. She hissed in anticipation of those same muscles coiling around her girth, pressing again and trying not to eagerly tear him.

Yosha eased her tirade for a moment, then pressing once more she felt her shaft miss its mark and bend. Skewering between his legs, feeling his balls coddle the tip as she stopped her forward movement. She paused, looking down and seeing that delicious site of male ass hole look back at her, then the little thing had the audacity to taunt her. It let out a dollop of clear jelly onto her thick shaft, she saw it began to run down the side and instincts pushed her hips forward. Using the jelly to coat her length for the fucking that was sure to ensue.

Craysar felt his puckered hole release, he had tried to hold it in for so long to ensure he would be able to take her. But then he felt her run her length between his legs, he fearfully moved the shirt's hem to witness the sight. His lungs freezing the instant the image was seared to his brain, the thick futa shaft presenting its unrivaled power. His quivering balls split and on either side, his erect manhood looking like an after thought of size compared to hers.

He whined, reaching a ginger hand down he cupped underneath her shaft, feeling her hips smack his shuddering cheeks. The stallion shaft flaring in angry want for a moment, he could see the first indication of lust beginning to drool from the tip. His own already well into producing shameful amounts as it ran down the length of his shaft, he felt the need to mix the two. Hooking his thumb over his shaft and bringing it down to lay on top of hers, it was so hot he thought it might scorch the bottom of his. Then feeling her pump again and beginning a rhythm of lust, he obliged and pushed. Feeling his ass produce more for her, then feeling it slicken the thigh pussy he was letting her use.

'Letting her.' The thought scampered across his mind, a hysterical joke of a lie that tightened his chest. She was taking it, taking it for herself as she could, powerful and daunting to his smaller human self.

Yoshas cum crazy brain demanded her hips begin to pump, the clenching thighs of the man and the naughty taint tempering her cock. She felt his fingers coddle her and the semblance of self-control was totally lost on her, listening to the claps of flesh as she quickened her pace. She dug her nails into his chest, feeling his heart pound inside and the fabric sticking to his sweating flesh. Her right hand went around, grasping both cocks in its wide grip and squeezing them together.

Craysar could hear her grunting behind him, the bottom side of his shaft receiving attention from a tool that was hopelessly more powerful. He felt his body being thrashed against, squeezing his legs tighter as he pawed at her arms that held him tight. He turned his head, glancing at the beast that held him in its clutches, spying teal eyes of power watching him gasp in surrender. Then feeling her head pressing into his, tilting his face to be presented to her as long whiffs of his scent were drug in. The next display of hunger caused his heart to lurch and his eyes to go wide, feeling a long tongue run up his cheek. Drooling tendrils of lusty desire smearing against his skin as he felt her breath invade his nose.

He couldn't hope to control himself, with a panting cry and shaking legs he felt a fever inside him explode. Falling over the edge with his ass clenching and his cock throbbing with praise.

Yosha was able to watch, seeing his cock spew its surrendering cum as she slammed her hips forward. Coating her futa head and shaft with his devious cream, the scent climbing up their bodies and forcing its way inside her. Digging with tooth and nail up her nose and seizing her mind, as if a taunting morsel had crawled up to the beast inside her. Pulling at the bars of its cage and licking its lips, spreading its legs and smiling with unbridled desire. A delectable male cock wagging back and forth as it gripped its cheeks and spread itself for the irate beast.

She pumped again, doubling her speed and squeezing her cock, feeling his spent member caress her as she did so. Listening to his writhing cries as his senses were pushed to the limit and he was used for her satisfaction. She drew her hips back, her rigid head pulling his sack as she almost exited his thighs, then crashing forward. Bullying his cock with one final hit as she began to erupt.

Craysar felt his body being pressed hard into her, then her throbbing shaft swell in between his legs. Awe striking him as it grew so much larger and harder, he looked down to watch the creamy torrents that spewed forth. Bathing the wall in front of him, unable to decide on what to do he reached down to squeeze her head. Short tight strokes with hateful speed, feeling her body lurch and her back bow and lean her weight onto him. Wailing moans of appreciation as he felt her knees buckle and take them both to the floor, he slowed his assault. But he didn't dare move away from her, feeling her paw at his body with delicate drops of sweat and drool bathing him.

Marking her scent on his skin in a primal display of ownership that made his chest feel fuzzy and warm. He felt her palm him like a toy, turning him and pushing him to the ground with ease to allow her to hover over him.

Craysar saw a temporarily satisfied beast inside those hooded teal eyes, hovering over him she forced his legs open. Her girthy shaft coming down to lay on top of his and coddling it as they both let their rigidness loosen. She sank down, spreading her legs and scooting up wards so she was pressed into the back of his thighs. He watched her look down on him with a reverence he had never witnessed before, feeling like he was being studied for a moment.

Yosha had to ensure he was real, tangible flesh that she had to capture underneath her figure. Pressing him to the floor of the shuttle and encircling his head with her forearms. Then letting her neck relax and her face to lower, seeing him not trying to move away but waiting with anticipation. His eyes hooding and his lips parting slightly, shiny and waiting for her to grace him with her warmth.

The touch was electric, a lock within the two making an almost audible click as the rattling of imaginary chains became taut. Craysars hands pulling her tank top to ensure her figure didn't vanish from above him. Working his maw against hers as his eyes closed in blissful surrender, the woman on top of him enveloping his entire being in her powerful grip.

*RING RING*

Yoshas eyes snapped open, seeing him take a moment longer to follow suit, the way the hazel pools came into view slowly. Turning to match her gaze and voicelessly asking if she would leave him in this moment. If she would surrender to the pulling call of whatever device needed her attention instead of this tender embrace. Starting as a beast, momentarily moving to lover, then yanked away to transform back into the captain.

*RING RING*

Yosha gulped, hearing the comms call echoing off the cold walls of the hull, fighting with herself as she slowly pushed off the floor. Peeling her eyes away as she looked to the comms device that berated her with chastising hate.

*RING RING*

She picked it up, begrudgingly hitting the 'answer' button and holding it to her ear, "Hello?" she said with an unintended menacing tone.

"Yosha? Hey it's Tuegrin, how's the transport going?"

Yosha rubbed her temple, "Fine, why did you call?"

"Oh was I interrupting something, you sound pissed."

Yosha turned to look back, catching the last glimpse of a creamy butt cheek disappearing around the threshold of the doorway. "N-no, you're fine."

"Trouble with the carbon filters in the o2 return stream? Told you, you gotta wiggle em as you put them in or they get cock eyed and jammed when you close the seal."

Yosha rolled her eyes, "Yeah...yeah, gets me every time."

"Anyways I was calling to see if you had anything you wanted to do while visiting? Jerec says he might be able to find you a guy."

Yosha pursed her lips, closing her eyes and not being able to absorb the comment, "No- no I'm fine." She said as she put the comms device on speaker and rested it on the arm of the couch.

"What? Yosha you feelin alright?"

"I'm fine." She said back sternly, picking up her shorts and putting her legs back in them, she looked around for a rag to clean herself and the mess they made.

"I mean I know you wanted a guy underneath you, you having cold feet?"

"No- that's not-" Yosha tried to protest.

"I mean, you can't rape this one, but-"

"Tuegrin!" Yosha boomed, scrambling to the comms and picking it back up, turning off speaker and putting it back to her ear. "No! No that's not- look we'll be there in a couple weeks, whatever you two wanna do is fine with us."

"Us?" Tuegrin snapped back.

"Bye!" Yosha retorted curtly before ending the call, sighing and looking at the device before tossing it to the couch. She looked at herself then the mess, deciding to go and grab a towel from the bathroom she crossed the t.v. room. Rounding the corner and pummeling a smaller being with her heavy tits, stunned she looked down. Seeing Craysar on his back clutching a towel, a look of shock and horror on his face as he looked up to her. "Craysar, I'm sorry- I didn't know-", she watched as he pushed away slightly.

"Ra-..." he stopped himself, pursing his lips as he looked away, "I got a towel." He mumbled, "For the-" he stopped talking and stared at the floor.

Yosha feared how long he had been standing there and if he had the shocked expression from listening to Tuegrin. "Craysar, it's not like that."

"No, you don't need to explain anything. It's fine." He said as he got to his feet, offering her the towel while blushing.

"Thank you." She said quietly, grasping the towel and taking it from him.

"I'm-" Craysar pulled down the shirt to cover himself, "I'm going to go lie down."

Yosha watched him turn away, closing her eyes and feeling like something between them fell apart from Tuegrins comment.

*

Once Craysar was clean and in his bunk, he retrieved his journal and opened it, pausing as the words refused to form. Then finally working up the courage to begin:

'It's been brought to my attention that Yosha has a more devious side to her, rather than holding a decorum of modesty and romance. She would rather take something so precious by force.'

Craysar stopped moving the pen across the paper, looking at the wall as absent minded confusion swam over him.

Then writing, 'How can I allow her to take it by force?'

He shivered as the words stared back at him, the blankets doing little to fight off his bodies fits of writhing tremors.

He touched the pen to the paper, then with a deep breath he began to move it once more.

'How can I allow her to take it by force- when I wish to give it to her so badly?'

*

Yosha blankly stared at the liquid oxygen tanks, reading their pressure and ensuring they weren't dwindling too quickly. Or that was what she intended to do when she stepped up to the gauge a while before. Her brain unable to track as the mood in the shuttle seemed different, the man that traveled with her seemed so hesitant to be around her now. He seemed lost in thought most days, unable to keep his head in the conversation. Eating minimally and drinking water as something seemed to gnaw at him, she watched as he now wore his robe every day.

Nighttime was the worst, lying awake and staring at the rails of the bunk above her in the darkness, she couldn't see him. But faint whispers plagued her psyche, teasing and tormenting devils chastising her for even daring to have such vile fantasies before. She was positive she would see him flee from her once they landed, a purple robe fading into a sea of anonymity. Out of her life forever with not even a farewell to remind her that he wasn't a sorry futas fever dream.

They sat quietly for dinner, eating in silence with neither one knowing what to say first. Craysar not knowing how to start, Yosha fearful of the end.

"I'm sorry." Yosha said finally.

Craysar looked at her, wanting to understand why she felt the need to say an apology right now.

"I know that has to scare you, what my friend said on comms, but I assure you I would never do that." She said while furrowing her brow, "I enjoyed the time we shared, but I understand if you're scared. All I can do is promise that you'll make it to the next planet safely. We're less than a week away."

Craysar swallowed his food, not knowing how much this was weighing on her as well. He felt guilty once he realized that she had been quietly suffering in a different manner, thinking he was afraid of her. But how could he tell her the truth, that she didn't frighten him, but a sudden and abrupt change of lifestyle did. He pushed it down, not wanting to ask that question at this time, and instead looking at her and asking. "But did you want to?"

Yosha felt a sting at the enquiring attack, sickness rising in her soul as she didn't want to accept.

"Yosha, do you like the idea of- forcefulness?"

She felt slight ease at the way the question was framed, deciding to be as honest as she felt comfortable being in the moment. "I-...I liked the idea of an unwilling partner, but that's all it ever was, just an idea with no inclination to follow through with it. I wouldn't be able to hurt someone like that, especially not you."

"Do you want to try it at some time?"

Yosha shook her head, "Craysar, I wouldn'-"

"Would you stop if I said, NO?"

Yosha looked at him in confusion for a moment, "Yes, if you told me don't, I-"

"I didn't say 'Don't' I said 'NO'."

She paused, furrowing her brow, "If you said, 'NO' I wouldn't touch you."

"If you WERE touching me...and I said 'NO', would you stop?"

Yosha slowly nodded.

"But not when I say 'don't'."

Yosha had trouble reading his tone, not hearing the last sentence as a question, but as a statement. She thought about what he was getting at as the picture started to slightly clear in front of her. His cheeks were blushing and his forehead was shiny with sweat, he slowly turned his body towards her.

"If I say 'NO', you stop, anything else that I say though..." he didn't know how else to give her what she wanted. The simple agreement he was trying to form felt like a shield though, feigning deniability and allowing him to have what he desired.

Yosha hooded her eyes, "So if I got up to leave-"

"NO" he cut her off.

She leaned towards him, "If I reached out to touch you?"

"D-Don't you dare." His voice wavered.

She began to grasp the concept, a word being able to be spoken to allow him safety but hidden in speech that ignited herself. "If you say 'NO'..." she nodded.

He returned the gesture, chewing his lip as he looked at her crotch then back up to her hungry eyes.

"Get over here." She hissed.

Craysar stood from his seat and quickly backed away, "Stay away from me."

Yosha felt danger bells ringing off in her head, "I said get the fuck over here." Standing from her own seat.

"You monster, don't touch me-" he said as he tried to dart around the table.

The bells blared as she reached an arm out, catching him by the collar and stopping him in his tracks. The alarms in her head weren't to warn her of hurting him, but to warn her that she may become addicted to a game like this. She yanked him backwards and grabbed a handful of hair as he crashed into her body, then quickly pinning him to the wall. His back pressing to the hull and his chest thumping hard, she looked down at him with one final kindness. Seeing fear and want spinning inside him, "Say it now, and it ends."

There was a long pause between the two, his bated breath and quivering lips doing little to keep Yosha contained. Finally grunting, "Gr-", looking into her eyes, "Keep- that filthy-" his teeth clenched and lips peeled back. "Futanari cock away from me."

Yosha pressed her lips to his, grabbing his throat and ensuring he was properly affixed to the wall behind him. Grabbing the collar of his robe and looking into his eyes as she gave a tug of warning, seeing him stare back at her.

"You vile bea-" his speech being cut off.

She tore the front of his robe open, buttons ricocheting off the random bits of the kitchen they stood in. Huffing in delight as she pawed one of his breasts, she felt her cock throb as a whining cry escaped him. She released his neck to grab his hair once more, torquing it back so his chin was up and angled away. She nipped his neck, eliciting a gasp and leaving a light mark of claiming before running her tongue up his neck. Flicking off his jawbone as he huffed and twitched in her grip, "Hmmm, delicious." She growled, while savoring his flavor on her tongue she felt him push her away. Allowing him to wriggle free and run out of the room, down the hall in tripping fearful confusion.