Sparrows need Engineers: Yosha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craysar felt his lips twist and a stone in his throat, "N-...No, I just-" he dug his fingers into her. Unsure of what he wanted as he wasn't ready to get up from his spot on the floor, his body heavy as his mind was still foggy and wanting.

Yosha wasn't sure what to do, resigning to allow him to hold her as she hunkered over him once again. Not feeling the need to wreck him, but some kind of tenderness and care brimming and overflowing. Her confusion scared her for a moment, hoping the feeling would go away soon she buried her nose into his hair.

*

"Yosha!" Tuegrin shouted as she waved her hand in the air, spotting her larger friend outside the shuttle port. She could see her stiffly walking towards her now, a slight grin with furrowed eyebrows. Tuegrin thought she looked odd, but figured she was just getting used to being out of the confined shuttle. It took time to get used to the natural gravity a planet could provide, she turned around to grab Jerecs hand. "C'mon, lets go!"

Jerec rolled his eyes as he was yanked through the crowd, he had been able to convince Tuegrin to wait outside for her friend. But now he wasn't even able to enjoy the cigarette he had just lit, trying to keep up with her ecstatic run to her friend.

"Yosha!" Tuegrin beamed as she wrapped her arms around Yosha, her head just barely above the centerline of the large womans breast.

Jerec took a moment to acknowledge the sheer size of Yosha, shaking his head as he took another drag of his smoke. He could now see someone else was waiting behind the woman, concerned and chewing on their lip as they looked at the ground. Jerec tilted his head and walked towards the group, exhaling to the side to let the caustic cloud dissipate before getting to them.

"Yosha, this is Jerec!" Tuegrin said with a wide smile, turning to gesture to Jerec who was now standing near her. She watched as Jerec bent at the waist slightly and leaned forward, looking around Yoshas wide hips.

Yosha looked at the man Tuegrin introduced, seeing he was tall and lean with long dark hair. Wayfarer sunglasses on with a flannel shirt tied around his waist, a crop top t-shirt showing off his midsection with shining jewelry in his ears. Rings with a design in them hanging from a short chain that was on a stud going through his ear lobe. Yosha raised an eyebrow and felt a flutter of glee, Tuegrin had definitely found herself a handsome man.

But she noticed he wasn't looking at her, but instead looking behind her. She pursed her lips and stepped to the side, reaching behind her and touching the shoulder of Craysar. "This is- uh-" she stopped as Tuegrin cocked an eyebrow and looked, she wasn't sure why she felt so nervous.

Tuegrin smiled, "Well hello there, you must have been Yoshas passenger? I hope you two gals got along!"

Jerec tilted his head, finally speaking, "What a cute boy."

Tuegrin glared at Jerec, "HUH!?"