Sparrows need Engineers: Yosha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craysar looked back, seeing a hulking beast of a woman crash her side into the wall opposite the exit of the kitchen. Large powerful hands pawing at the corridors walls as she began to lumber towards him, a fire in her eyes that elicited fear from his mind. But the excitement making his cock rigid and his chest tight told him to continue.

"I like the way you taste little pup."

Craysar backed away from her, his mouth hanging open and his survival instincts begging him to listen and run.

"Oh I've tasted it before, but not as pure as yours, not as sweet." She began to get ready to pounce, seeing him pause for a moment. She watched as he glanced to his left then to his right, right being the bunk room, left being the stairs to the cargo hold of the ship.

He looked back to her, seeing a brief pause for a moment before catching something from her. Teal eyes flicking to his left then back to him, he gulped and understood. "You disgusting monster, stay away from me!" Then darting down the stairs and hearing her laugh behind him.

Yosha watched as he took her clue and ran with it, she herself stopped at the top of the stairs to look down them for a moment. Her feral want told her to jump down the stairs after her bitch of prey that was fluttering in fear as he clawed at the walls for escape. Wrangling her desire in though, she turned and went into the bunk room, she ripped open her coveralls as she went to her dresser. Pulling her arms out of the sleeves then opening a drawer and catching sight of the few items that abided her vulgar want.

Craysar waited in the hold of the ship, darting his eyes back and forth as he felt the lights heating his flesh. He was unsure why she wasn't down there with him, then hearing footsteps booming on the ships floor he realized he wasn't alone. The predator of the ship had joined him, cautiously making its way through rows of cargo. Hearing deep whiffs of air being sucked in, Craysar understood he was being hunted, he clenched his robe as he felt his own excitement soaring.

Yosha found him, circling around to his blind spot and taking advantage of the surprise she had on him. Wrapping an arm around him so his neck landed in the crook of her elbow, seizing him and wrangling his body to her will.

"GAH-" he cried as he felt her take him, her arm wrapped around the delicate neck that held his head up. Then feeling her heavy tits pressing into his back, he wasn't sure of how much she had removed but he couldn't feel the rough fabric of her coveralls. He felt his stomach drop as a hard shaft batted his hip, he didn't need to look to understand what it was.

"I knew I'd get another taste." She hissed in his ear, holding a bottle in her hand and reaching down to yank his robe up. Feeling him fight as her cock flexed in eager want while grinding into his hip, finally getting the robe up and his rear exposed. She paused, whispering in his ear, "NO, don't move, if I miss this can hurt you." She touched the tip of the bottle to his asshole.

Craysar abided by her command, understanding she was momentarily breaking the scene to ensure he wasn't harmed. He felt something slide into his ring, thinking about how it went in so easily versus how it would have been tougher months ago. Then feeling his ass began to fill as something was injected into him, cold for a flash before warming.

Removing it she dropped the bottle and spun him around, forcefully taking him to his knees, she watched as he glared at her and then froze in fear.

Craysar could now understand how excited she truly was, naked in front of him and erect with joy. Her body was just as powerful as he guessed it would be. Muscles with shimmering sweat, powerful thighs flexing as she wagged her girth in front of him. He almost missed the odd additions she had, then furrowing his brow as he felt the fear in him growing with every inch she had grown herself.

She watched those little hazel candies take in her figure, seeing him pause as he noticed the elbow and knee pads. That sweet erotic fear only a human male could show, she loved the game he offered. But she could see this was real, he stared with tented eyebrows and frowning lips. The heavy futanari shaft swinging just in front of him, taking no time to let her musk invade his nose and reach his brain. She saw him look up to her and push against her thighs, her inner beast demanded to drag him back. To have the gasping fuck hole that was on his face conquered for her own pleasure. But deciding not to push it she let him retreat.

"You bitch, you horrible futanari scum-"

She dove on him pushing his back to the floor and watching as his legs went to his chest, she yanked the robe out of the way. Seeing a delectable sight bouncing just in front of her, a swollen and wanting cock dancing with glee as it jutted from him. But a silken red bow was wrapped around its base and his cleanly shaven sack. As if it was a present for her, she looked at his face and saw his blushing cheeks as he looked away from her. Realizing that as she had been terrified of him leaving, he had been parading around in secret as a present for her.

She felt the knee pads grinding into the rough floor as she growled above him, swallowing wanting lust that formed in her mouth. She was thankful that she had taken the time to prepare, knowing the floor would only force her to slow down as it tore her own flesh. But knowing that she wouldn't have to worry about her own wellbeing did bring a sense of fear, fear that she may be too rough.

Craysar glared at her, "Don't you dare! Keep that disgusting thing away from me!" Yelping as she seized his neck. He watched as she leaned down and locked her lips to his, causing him to forget for a moment that he had to act for her. Had to pull away, but his body didn't want to, arching and writhing on the floor as he wrapped his hands around the wrist of the hand that held his neck once more. He glared at her once the kiss was broken, glossy eyes as he looked at her, "You can't."

The whimper drove her mad, "How can I hold back, when your body is begging to be bred."

"You can't breed me-" he squinted as he felt her take her shaft and slap it against his, it took the breath out of him. The sheer heft of it rattling his midsection as she dwarfed his own rod, feeling it grind for a moment against him. The swollen want splitting his sack and molesting his shaft as he could feel throbbing veins and dribbling precum smearing against his belly. "I'm a boy!"

Yosha couldn't understand how the mouthy little man could spin words like this, finding her beast breaking from its cage and driving her to sink her hips. She had been kind enough to fill him with the relaxing gel that would assist his hole, numbing and weakening him to her assault. So when she got to see those shocked eyes stare at the roof in awe as her leaking head pressed against him she almost howled. She could feel him clench, sealing him shut as her beast ruthlessly taunted his reluctance. "You'll break." She chastised.

Craysar grit his teeth, letting one of his hands ball into a fist and firmly bat against her chest. Her hanging breast shaking erotically against the weak-willed attack, "Never- I won't-"

She felt his concentration slip and his hole gasp, only for a moment, but enough time for her to break into him. She watched his eyes go wide and his mouth hang open in an erotic gasping plea, she rolled her hips to feed her prey more. Pinning him to the floor with more than just her hand now, her futa cock swimming in joy as she thought she would lose it to how tight he clenched around her.

Craysar was awestruck by the feeling, fullness inside of him after a semblance of pain was instantly wiped away. He tried to breath but the heat that was now burning his insides was wiping away any thought of completing a normal bodily function. He felt that numbing ache resonating through him, tantric pleasure that even seeped through the base of his cock as it crept towards the tip. He felt her grace him with a pause, holding still in what was either kindness to adjust, or awe over the predicament.

Yosha had to take a moment to bite her inner cheek, a silly notion to ensure this was real, she was grounded and this WAS happening. The writhing form of a lean man on the floor below her, his eyes filled with a glossy sheen of awe from her still dick inside him. Shuddering clenches as he spasmed around her girth, she had to look down. Witnessing an oozing drip from the tip of his painfully hard cock, the bow of debauchery wrapped around him still. Then a site that made her deviously snarl in desire, wondering what kind of face he would make when he received the rest.

"That's-" he gasped, unable to form a sentence as he felt like the cock had pierced his inner book of vocabulary and rendered it useless. "Big- so-" he gasped as he felt her shift it inside him, beginning to saw it back and forth. He could finally bring his conscious mind to the forefront, commanding his eyes to look at the woman who attacked him and had him pinned down.

Yosha saw him look at her, glossy lips and shaking eyebrows as he pawed at her chest, not aiming for tit or nipple but grasping at her from sheer pressure inside. The inkling of guilt tried to creep in, with the lewd desire of the beast inside stomping it back down into submission. Her voice coming out in a soft question, "Now now, it's already almost half way in, why would you want to deprive me of a satisfying ending?"

Craysars eyes rattled in his skull, he felt her powerful feminine hand grasp his hair again as she turned his head down. Her dominating force bending his body to her will as she used her other hand to press the back of his knee. Rolling his hips to allow a sight that made him almost tear up, seeing a scene that conflicted his inner being.

Yoshas shaft was only half buried inside of him, the shiny and pulsing base clearly visible as her hips hovered in anticipation. His breath wavered as he felt her musk bathing him, marking him to her scent as she exhaled on his flesh. Her hand releasing his hair and allowing his eyes to look up to her, his mouth opening but words unable to escape.

She couldn't help herself, seeing the confusion and fear as he realized he wasn't done yet, she put both hands on either side of his head. Lowering her face to come near his, touching her lips to his that were halted in shock. Then sinking her hips into him, the surrendering hole clinging to her as she continued to bury herself to the hilt. Her mouth filling with his wailing cry as she broke him to her will, letting the lids of her eyes part for a delicious moment. Seeing his eyes wide and rolled back as he shivered in her grasp, the limp tongue in his maw being bullied by her own.

Craysar felt his whimpering wail echoing in her beastly maw, finishing shortly after he felt her hips resting on his cheeks. His legs clenching her midsection, begging for a break to allow him to accommodate her sheer size and will. But he knew she wasn't a beast of pity, pulling her hips back to reload her cock for another round. Wanting to fire that fleshy piston back into his guts for another wailing attack to wreck his trembling body.

"Oh Craysar, look at this boy pussy, it doesn't want to let me go." She cooed in the dampening air of the hull.

He looked down at himself, seeing her pushing her upper body up and arching her back so he could see past her swinging tits. Viewing his own manhood that seemed to be loosening as hers pulled out of him, his clenching asshole desperately gripping her shaft. Mirroring a lewd set of lips as it pulled and clung to her, he gasped as he felt his cock flex and his rear squeeze. He could feel she was so big it was causing him to lose blood flow to his own dick, the pleasure now moving to focus on where she connected to him.

Yosha snarled at the squeeze he gave her, the impossible grip of a lusting slut that electrified her being as he laid underneath her. A tiny voice inside of her made a desperate plea, tugging at her heart strings for her to listen. Looking down at his face as she slowly fed it back into him, that gasping mouth of his unable to speak in protest or delight. Lowering herself back down, her ample breast spilling across his chest and weighing him down. Her elbows planting on either side of his head, letting her nose land in the crook of his neck. She inhaled his scent, sweat tanging her lips as they grazed his skin, his hair ruffled as her nose passed through it.

"I'm sorry." She said, the voice inside her begging but being stomped out.

Craysar heard it, but the tone sounded devious, not asking for forgiveness for a past offense, but for one to come.

Yosha ensured her knees were spaced correctly as she brought her hips up, the deafening tool coming out with the crest of her head barely holding onto him.

Craysars eyes went wide, alarm bells ringing as his senses alerted him to danger.

Yosha slammed her hips back down, the first clap of her thorough process echoing off the walls. Followed by another a split second later, hateful smacking sounds of sweating flesh beating into one another. The sound of a battle raging in the cargo hold as a lusting futa pounded her prey, squelching dribbling surrenders touching her ears. His asshole being stretched and gaped as her shiny and creamy cock had its hunger sated

Craysar couldn't fathom how his body was holding itself together, he could feel his insides churning as she stirred him. The naughty spanks of hips against him caused his brain to try and dance with her rhythm as his breath refused to return. His legs clamping around her hips as he thought he'd be blasted through the floor of the ship. She was so powerful; a powerful futa fucking stallion, humans couldn't fuck like this, or at least they shouldn't. He was sure his back was literally in danger of cracking, he held on as the aching ball inside of him morphed.

'Fu-' his brain stumbled, why did it feel so good, why does raging futa cock feel so fucking perfect. He looked up to the ceiling as he didn't know what to do, lie back and let her do all of the work or fight. His brain couldn't move, his body was turning to jelly. The burning ball inside him rising as his cock felt so hot and twitched like it would pop. Finally resigning to doing the only thing his fucked brain could muster, he moaned.

Softly at first, then rising, fingernails digging into her flesh as he gasped and mewled like a slop filled sow. Wailing raspy cries as he memorized every vein of her triumphant cock, huffing and drooling as the throbbing weapon plundered his insides.

Yosha listened to his fuck drunk song of praise, strumming her pride as she slammed her hips down into him. She felt her balls tightening as the fermenting cream in her ladened nuts begged to be served in generous helpings. She could feel his eager prick against her stomach and the sweating flesh between them. Yosha put her face to the side of his head, snorting his scent as if it was the heavens finest drug, feeling fire hot warmth spreading in between them.

Craysars eyes rolled and his tantric cries rattled his own chest as he felt the lurching power of his own cock. Fucked stupid by the hard futa one molesting his prostate with powerful pounding force, his body wanting to lurch and writhe but pinned in place by her. He could feel his own hot seed spreading across their midsections and smearing his tattered robe. A puddle of what once was a man of Galaxara now resigned to forming himself as a flesh light for the powerful predator that consumed him.

She couldn't hold, wanting to drag out the audacious game of breaking in her new toy but being unable to last. She grit her teeth and felt drool running down her chin, lifting her head as the muscles in her neck flexed and her body squeezed him. Arms wrapping around his shoulders as she felt his breath bathing her neck and tits, pulling him down to her rod. Submerging the ferocious tool as far as it would sink as shuddering gasps and wracking torrents of pleasure ripped through her. She felt her own self becoming harder, the lightning running down her length as it struck into him and spewed. Bathing and painting his insides with her cum as she aimed to drown him in her breeding gift.

Craysar felt her squeeze him so tight he thought he would pass out, his legs going limp as his ass was smashed by the pile driver hips she possessed. He felt her cock flex inside him, shifting his guts as she used him for her pleasure. Then heat, searing hot heat filling his belly as he gasped breathless shutters to her conquering. For a moment his chin hung limp as he quivered, believing he would actually get pregnant. That she followed through with her plan and laid the seed inside him that would cause him to swell as her breeding cow.

Yosha rutted like a beast, holding him in position as she ensured the frothing tap that was her cock had dispensed every drop into him. Her neck finally loosening as she shook for a moment, her head coming down to slide next to his. Panting breaths in her ear as she felt like a blanket of exhaustion fell on top of her, closing her eyes and exhaling.

Craysar felt her settle, pausing as her heartbeat slowed and a warm feeling of content rose in his chest. He could feel her still firmly lodged inside of him, but with every breath he could feel her length retracting. He let her take her time, not wanting to rush her as she had just dumped weeks if not months of tension into him.

Yosha was on the verge of falling asleep, her eyes heavy and refusing to open, she had to push herself up or she was sure she'd sink down and smother him. Raising again she looked down at him, blushing cheeks and a vacant look on his face that reminded her of a glutton who had just got his fill from an abundant feast. Seeing his own cream smeared across his stomach, his deflated cock with cum still dripping from it, still swollen but spent. "Craysar?" she asked attentively, looking down his form and landing on the scene where they were still connected.

Her shining shaft still inside him, his ass stretched and accommodating of her girthy bully. She pulled her hips back, holding her breath as she watched the softening inches of herself retreat from the pressure she had pumped inside of him. The head hanging up on his twitching ring for a moment, then broke free with a noticeable squelching pop. Followed by a splatter of her own baby recipe gushing from his gaping ass hole and onto her cock, she felt a bit of carnal pride as he overflowed for the short moment. Watching him clench and squeeze his wrecked hole shut, she heard him shudder as he did so, causing her to look back up to him.

Craysar felt her staring at him, a fearful thought that now that she had what she wanted she would dump him out of her shuttle. A disheveled mess of a torn Glaxara robe with her seed running down his legs, the aching reminder of her brutality jading his future. But then he felt her on top of him, touching his chin and turning him to look at her, kissing his lips and sighing as she tasted him again.

"Go ahead, let it out."

Craysar felt so embarrassed he thought he might ignite from the burning on his cheeks, closing his eyes and letting go.

Yosha wanted to watch, sitting on her feet as she took her seat behind him, smiling like a fool as she watched his puckered ring. A gorgeous shade of deep pink as it quivered under her gaze, pushing out slightly before opening again. Gaping from her abuse with a hot river of futa cum flowing out and pooling on the floor. Oh what a handsome sight, fucked silly and gushing like a good breeding pup, she thought her cock would stand again over witnessing such a thing. She could swear steam was rolling off the thick seed, smirking as she reached for his hand.

Grabbing it and pulling it to get him to rise, but she felt his dead weight resist, then pulling her back. Shocked for a short time as he pulled her back on top of him, her spent cock nestled between the globes of his ass. His face buried in her breasts and wondering what he wanted, "Craysar, are you in pain?"