All Comments on 'Sparrow's Nest'

by SteveGx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Just the right stuff

Now that's was just my cup of tea, thanks for making my day!

You hit all of my favourite spots with this one, the romance blossoming from a weird situation, love that was pure and consumed at just the right moment, supporting parents who actually thought about the children before themselves, the tension that such love brings and resolve in the couple to go though with it. The only thing I would like to see expanded would be the jealousy that Sarah displayed at the wedding, as it seems that it brooded in her for bit longer than just that dance.

There were however some mistakes here and there, like inconsistencies regarding their age, his instead of hers or its (when talking bout Lisas appearance at the table) etc. Nothing that would deteriorate the story, still worthy enough to point out for future precautions.

All in all more than worth the 5* given!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Since

step siblings are in no way related by blood/genetics there is absolutely nothing to prevent them having a relationship!

It is no more Incest than if they were two total strangers who met by chance!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
RE:Since

Actually depending on where you live being non blood related step siblings is just as illegal as being blood related. Stupid, but it is true.

Great story btw, a bit rushed at the end IMO, could have used a 2nd chapter instead of the rushed ending.

hearthammerhearthammerover 8 years ago
RE:Since

As long as minors were not involved, I don't believe most countries that do have it illegal for step siblings(Which all of the UK do have it illegal, at least on the books) would actually convict the participants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well told, but definitely a rushed ending

A nice story which got me hard at all the right times!

I agree that step-siblings who aren't related can't commit incest, but the title of this category is "Incest/Taboo," and many people would consider such a relationship to definitely be taboo.

One thing, though, about the hotel - Dave had booked a double room for himself and Gina, and a twin room for the kids, yet all the twin rooms had gone when they got to the hotel. How come?

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a great love story, circumstances brought them together and true love prevailed. The storyline was solid and character development was good. I love how the author gave them the happily ever after at the end. The end was a little abbreviated but conclusive enough to bring the story to a solid conclusion. Well done 5++Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous