Speak Low When You Speak Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily, who was seated on the left, tore a piece of the chapati between them and extended it in her fingers to Susan's mouth. Susan opened her lips and took it on her tongue. Emily shivered. Such a simple thing and yet so sensuous. She watched fascinated as Susan's pale pink lips pursed around the morsel. A flash of tongue as she pulled a crumb into her mouth. The undulations of her long throat when she swallowed.
On the dais the woman imitated her partner's action, gazing fondly at him as he ate.

Emily sat transfixed as Susan tore a piece from the chapati and lifted it slowly to Emily's lips. Emily took it on her tongue, almost as though she were taking communion, all the time holding Susan's gaze. Slowly she chewed the bread until it was gone. Then she did what she had done before, but this time when Susan's lips touched her finger tips and she shivered. This was so ... personal. And so the intimacy increased with each bite until the chapati was gone.

The next dish was a traditional Indian one: a rice biriani with small bits of colorful vegetables mixed with the rice; a splash of orange dal; and raita with bits of cucumber floating in freshly made yoghurt. As before, a single dish was placed between them. No forks or spoons. Not even a chapati to scoop it up.
On the dais the man bent forward and scooped up some of the soft rice and lentils with his fingers in a graceful twisting motion and brought it to his partner's mouth. She leaned forward and sucked the soft mixture from his fingers, gently licking the last of it into her mouth.

Emily was a little embarrassed. The couple must be practiced at eating with their fingers, but she was sure she would make a mess of it. She pinched up a bunch of the rice and vegetables. Susan had a little smile. She knew this was not easy. So she leaned way forward and opened her mouth like a small bird and Emily put the 'beak' of her fingers down into it, feeling Susan's tongue lick up the rice grains and suck the yoghurt off her finger tips. Emily gently pushed a bit of carrot from Susan's lip into her mouth. A shiver went down her back.

Now it was Emily's turn to eat. She thought Susan would be much more graceful picking up the food, but it took her three tries to get a nice fingerful of biriani. She was giggling like crazy, but then so were so many others. One of the gay men had yoghurt all over his mouth and he and his partner were cracking up.

Finally, Susan managed to pick up a good bunch of rice and vegetables and Emily slurped it off her slim fingers. Somehow she found herself sucking one last finger.
They got the hang of it and the mood turned from comical to sensual. The feeling of having each finger gently sucked; wrapping her tongue around them; and then the tang of the yoghurt, the texture of the rice, the bit of hot spice in the dal. Emily watched as Susan's eyes grew dreamy and heavy-lidded. Susan's lips and tongue enchanted her and she could feel Susan's eyes tasting her own mouth. By the time they had finished the modest plate of food Emily felt remarkably full, quiet, balanced, and horny in a way she had never felt before. She had to hold still and keep from leaning across the 'path' and planting a giant kiss on those slightly slick lips.

The waiters then brought in silver trays of assorted Indian sweets: jelabi, gulab jamun, halvah, golgapas and they shared each, slowly, sensually, enjoying the different textures and tastes; sweet, crunchy, chewy. And it was an unexpected pleasure to watch Susan's face as she experienced each new flavor. And somehow, receiving each morsel from the fingertips of this beautiful woman; she was becoming drunk with it.

When the sweets were gone they sat quietly as the waiters brought steaming towels and they cleansed each others' hands and mouths. Emily felt a shiver as she bathed Susan's face.

Then they were brought a mug of sweet masala tea to share. They imitated the couple on the dais, sliding forward until their crossed knees were touching and then holding the cup between them, tilting it toward one and then the other. Taking a sip of the spicy tea; holding it in the mouth a moment; gazing into each other's eyes above the goblet; feeling almost like one creature.

The warm, sweet liquid was gone all too soon and the chime rang signaling the end of the meal. Everyone sat for a moment, enjoying the depth of connection. Finally they rose and bowed to each other and filed out of the tent, hands gently touching over the long trail of cloth.

The afternoon air was sweet and sultry and a sliver of moon had already appeared just over the hills beyond the lake. Emily was helpless. She was unable to keep from taking Susan gently by the shoulders and kissing her softly on the mouth. She was intoxicated by the feather-light waft of Susan's breath on her upper lip. She felt her throat emit a tiny cry. Susan shivered.

"Do we have time for the afternoon session? That much was ..."

"Amazing."

"The time just ..."

"Evaporated."

"Yes."

"So."

"Let's ... "

"Look at the board."

"Oh. Okay."

The Root Chakra

Most everything on the board had "Filled" after the listing.

"I guess we are sort of too late."

Emily wrinkled her brows. Maybe karma was telling them to just go off ... . But they ought to be 'good' oughtn't they?

"Maybe we should just ... take a nap or ... go for a walk. I noticed there is a trail leading up to a place of 'spiritual stones', whatever that is."

Susan was scanning the board.

"Wait, what's this? 'Sacred Yoni Massage'"

"Are 'yonis' like maybe female yogis? Will they massage us while we breathe and meditate? That could be ... interesting."

Emily wasn't sure, although ....

"No."

There was a slim older woman in a white turban also gazing at the board. "It is a massage that favors your second chakra, releasing sensual energy that you may have trapped, freeing creativity and connection with your core self. The yoni is the key to your sense of self, your female confidence, your feeling of being centered as a woman."
"And the massage will do all this?"

"It can, and more. Creating a deeper connection with your partner, of course."

"And who does this massage?"

The woman in the turban looked at Emily and then at Susan.

"Well, a professional kundalini massage therapist can do it; but you need to be comfortable with that level of intimacy from a stranger. Usually it is your partner that learns how to do it. And if you are going to try it you'd better hurry. No late comers."

She gave a sly smile; a private joke.

Emily looked at Susan. Susan nodded and took her hand and they went rushing off to the dance studio where the yoni massage was being held. A tall woman in a colorful caftan with her wiry grey hair in braids was closing the door.

"Are we too late?" Emily gasped, out of breath.

The woman looked them over with stern but warm eyes.

"You are partners?"

Susan looked at Emily, shrugged and nodded.

"All right then. You are lucky. I am leading the experience. I'm Shari. We have one booth left. Now who will be the giver and who the receiver?"

They both shook their heads, puzzled.

"The giver gives the massage. The receiver is the beneficiary."

They looked into each others eyes for a moment. Either of them was willing to play either role. Then Susan smiled and spoke.

"Why don't I be the giver this time? It's only fair. You massaged me earlier. Okay?"

Emily had figured that she would be doing the massaging, since she knew something about it, but this could be wonderful.

"Sure. What the heck."

The woman took Susan's hands and examined her nails.

"Hmm. You will want to buff down and smooth some of these. You don't want to hurt her, now do you? Those tissues are rather tender. The Giver need not change clothes. The Receiver will undress as part of the experience. Don't worry, I will help guide everything with my voice. Come, let's go. The others are waiting."

Shari locked the door behind them and they followed her into a large room which had been dimmed for the experience. Around the walls a series of tents glowed with a small warm light. A glimpse of a couple in each one. She led them to the tent on the end. Inside was not a massage table but rather a low futon on the floor with a pretty spread on it. A small table held a carafe of oil and a towel and an emery board, also a basin with a sponge and a covered pitcher of water.

"Please stand facing each other for the disrobing. There is no hurry. You may follow my voice or disrobe her at your own pace. The idea for the receiver is to experience everything, every little touch of cloth as it slides from her body, for the giver, to appreciate every beautiful inch of this woman. So, take your time. Enjoy the unveiling."

Susan picked up the emery board and began buffing the edges of her nails until they were shorter and smooth. She held them out to Emily.

Emily took her hands. They were cool.
"I'm sure you will be careful not to scratch me, even though I love to have my back scratched." She whispered.

"I'll be careful."

"Not too careful. I've got some achey muscles that can use a little pressure."

"Just nod your head or say 'uh huh' if you want it stronger."

"I know the routine."

Shari had started some Indian sitar music that echoed a bit in the larger room. Her voice came clearly.

"Let's face each other, palms together. Meet your eyes and feel the gratitude for having a partner who will share this wonderful experience with you. Ommmmm. One gives and the other receives, but in reality you share the wonder. This is an opportunity for a woman to know the strength of her center, the root chakra. But we will explore all the other chakras. She will surrender, but she will also take ownership. Let us begin with the disrobing."

Emily was wearing a light dacron and cotton scarf decorated with Kente cloth designs around her neck. Susan took the loose end and unwound it very slowly from around Emily's neck, then drew it very, very slowly off her shoulders. She put it around her own neck.

"I want to do something with this a little later, if you don't mind?"

Emily shook her head.

"It's all good." She meant it.

Susan stood in front of her and began unbuttoning Emily's cotton blouse. Emily watched her face in the soft light as she bent to her task. Susan's long fingers gently tugged each button and drew it from its buttonhole. A little more of Emily's warm brown skin was revealed as the blouse parted. It seemed to take a long time and Emily was mesmerized by the moment; the warm tent, the sinuous music, the sweet, dull touch of Susan's fingers through the fabric.

Emily had not dared go completely naked under her blouse. It was too sheer. So she had worn a singlet of Darwin's she had 'stolen' from his bureau. It didn't hide much. It hugged her ample bosom and wrapped around each fat nipple. She saw Susan's nostrils flare a little and her eyes seemed glued to Emily's chest. Emily was finding it hard to breathe.

As if on cue, Shari's voice came from outside the tent.

"It is important to breathe. This may be an unusual experience. So let yourself breathe deeply, receivers ... and givers. Breathe all the way from the tips of your toes out the tops of your heads. Slowly. Slowly. Feel the warm breath collect in your center. It is your center of power. Feel some of your breath settle in your womb and widen out. Let it stretch you. Breathe."

This helped, or changed things as Susan took the hem of the t-shirt and very slowly drew it up Emily's sides. Emily self-consciously sucked in her gut to hide some of her belly curves. But then came Shari's voice.

"Breathe."

And she took a deep breath and let her belly relax. And she lifted her arms as the fabric slid up her sides and her breasts lifted and popped out and danced for Susan who was standing close enough to brush them if she wished. And then the singlet was over her head, and Susan was gently tickling it down her shoulder.

"Breathe."

Susan smiled as she admired these newly revealed mounds which sat so naturally high and firm on Emily's chest; skin a bit lighter and more creamy than her arms; maroon nipples pointing impudently upward. They were tight, too. Emily moved to cover them, but Susan shook her head. Shari spoke.

"This is the way the Spirits have formed us. Enjoy the beauty of your natural selves."

Smiling, Susan walked in a circle around Emily, using the scarf to drape and tickle Emily's exposed skin. She stopped opposite Emily's left hip where the tie to her wrap skirt was.

A little tug and the tie was loose, but she slowly pulled it off Emily's full hips. Dropped it to the floor.

Her eyebrows lifted and her smile was crooked when she saw Emily's lacy raspberry underwear. Tight, revealing a goodly expanse of cheek.

Susan slipped a slim finger into the raspberry waistband but Emily clapped her palm to it. She was happy to leave these on during her massage. But, of course, then Shari's warm voice came from outside.

"For most massages one can remain partially clothed. But for the yoni massage it is essential to be 'skyclad',", to fully love the entire body."

Emily signaled that she was willing to remove her own scanties, but impish Susan would have none of it. In fact she knelt beside her friend and took her sweet time drawing the stretchy fabric over Emily's ample hips and perky behind and slowly down her legs.

"Touch your partner." Came Shari's soft voice.

Susan's eyes went wide and her smile grew as she gazed up at Emily. Surely, she wouldn't ... .

She didn't.

"Let her know with your fingers that you love all of her, and neglect nothing. Begin at the crown or sahasrara chakra at the top of the head, Here is her essence. Her higher spirit. Can you feel it rise from her?"

Susan stood and moved behind Emily, inserting her slim fingers into Emily's curly locks at the top of her head; pressing her fingertips gently into the scalp, massaging just lightly. Emily felt her temples relax and some mysterious energy in her rise up and flow into Susan's hands.

"Move when you are ready to the third eye or ajna chakra in the center of her forehead. Here is where womanly wisdom and intuition lie. Never underestimate the power of this chakra in your woman. She can see farther into the future, and she can see with her feelings."

Susan's fingers danced across Emily's forehead erasing worry. The effect was dizzying and Emily struggled to remain upright, partly because she didn't want to remain upright. Susan was rubbing small circles on her jawline. Susan's fingers were on her cheekbones now and then softly pressing the sockets of her eyes; sliding down beside her nose to press the mouth. All too soon moving over the chin and down Emily's neck. Featherlight, not a tickle, Not a caress, but somewhere in between. Firmer now on the shoulders and upper back, erasing the tension, creating ... something else.

"Perhaps you have found the throat or vishuddha chakra. This is a woman's source of purity and truth. This is the woman's voice, one of her greatest powers. Women, let your voice loose tonight. Sing out, not in words, not in a known tune but your own deep music. Let it go, women. Feel your song in your whole body."

Emily heard some of the other women begin to hum. Some were timid but became bolder as their sisters joined in. With Susan's fingers touching the base of her neck from behind Emily let a tone rise up from her belly. She was surprised how deep it was, how strong, how sexy and hungry. She might have let it die away, but the other women were matching her, Susan's body heat was just behind her on her naked skin, and Susan's hands massaging it out of her throat. Shari's voice came through the sensuous tones as they began to fade into warm silence. Emily felt stronger, more centered.

"As you are touched let each spot relax, but also let it come alive. Let it speak to your partner's touch. Let us move to the heart or anahata chakra. Place your palm firmly in the center of her chest. Perhaps you can feel her strong heart beat. Women, feel your life. Feel your strong connection to your partner, the love that is deeper than infatuation, the love that unites us as beings. If your partner is being loving and caring you should begin to feel the echoes of their touch deep in your center."

"Touch her breasts now, not with lust or a need to stimulate them. Look at them lovingly. For many women they have changed since their youth, but they still hold power; even for women who have lost them, they still exist, informing your womanhood. And all forms are beautiful. Large is not better, small is not better. Love her unique self."

Susan had let her hand slide slowly from the center of Emily's chest to her ample right breast. It was very full and resisted the gentle pressure. Susan's eyes were wet as she gazed at these wonders. She cupped them in both hands and lifted feeling their weight, pushed them playfully together and apart. So far, she had not touched the nipples. The right one was already puckering; the left still a soft maroon cone. Susan stopped, her lips pursed, moving. Covering a breast with each hand she passed her thumbs lightly across the nipples.

Now they were both hard and tight. Emily had to close her eyes. Her legs were a little wobbly. She felt her vagina tighten and moisture ooze from her lower lips.

Susan leaned close.

"I so need to kiss them."

But she didn't; and yet it was as though she did. Emily could feel it.

"See her waist now with your hands and let them rest on her hips. This is where women carry the world. Women, be proud of your hips. Let the strength and weight of them anchor you firmly through your legs to the ground. You are stronger than you believe. Partners, stand behind your woman; enjoy the fullness of her buttocks then reach around and place your hands on the navel or manipura chakra. This is the connection of life to life; the great chain of existence. Beneath this skin, within this chamber females built the most precious thing on Earth, new living beings."

Susan's hands were very warm on Emily's belly. Behind her Emily could feel the heat of Susan's groin against her ass, hip bones pressing into it. She told herself to breathe deeply.

"This is a massage. This is a spiritual experience. This is my good, dear friend helping me know myself."

Still, the urge to embrace Susan was almost overwhelming. Shanti's mellow voice pushed through her thoughts.

"Now place your hands firmly on the sacral chakra, the swadhisthana; this is the firm bony area just above the buttocks. This is where all movement of the spine is rooted. Women, sway a little left to right. Partners, feel how all her movement, all her strength connects to this one spot. Shake it a little, gals. This is also where our ancestral mothers used to have a tail. Imagine your tail. Is it fluffy and light, or does it coil seductively? Shake a tailfeather at your mates."

Until these last words, Emily could not imagine what sort of tail she might have. But then she had a vision of herself as a plump mother hen. She put her hands on her hips and strutted some, waggling her ass at Susan. The sound of prancing and laughter and a few swats came from the other hidden chambers. Susan's grin was a mile wide.

"Now this is the important part," came Shari's voice. "Partners, help your women to sit on the flat cushion in the middle of the tent in a modified lotus position, firmly seated with knees apart and the soles of the feet facing each other. Leave space so your partner can fit between them. Partners, pile some pillows behind her so that she can lean back comfortably. Place the massage oil and a towel near her feet and kneel or sit in a lotus position between her knees."

Emily was actually embarrassed. Until this moment everything had been light and flirtatious. But now, here was Susan kneeling between her spread naked thighs, her most private parts exposed. Susan would be able to tell she was wet.