Speak Low When You Speak Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lots of women were making lots of sounds, a lustful prayer service with all the calls to the saints and the gods.

"Take it easy. This isn't her 'magic doorbell'. It may or may not be her 'inside clit'. For some gals it probably means nothing. Others may explode. Watch. Listen. And be sure to explore some nice swollen areas on either side of that bump. They might spark some fireworks. But don't be in a hurry. Let her set the pace."

The sound of a woman coming and coming hard filled the space. Sympathetic laughter.

"And she may be in a hurry to get off. But she may not want to go there just yet. Let her lift up and fly for a while if she wants. And maybe she has never been there. I had three children and two husbands and some hard working lovers before I got there. Enjoy the journey. And be ready to go there again. And again. And again."

Emily was riding the ecstasy train. Susan found her g-spot easily and was trying several different touches. A little circular rub. Very nice. Pressure and release. Oh, yes. Quick brushing back and forth. Wow. And then, who would have figured, tapping. Emily's belly clenched, her thighs got tight, and her butt squeezed tight. Good, good, so good. Not a release, but a lift to a new wild level.

"More?" Susan asked with her eyebrows.

Definitely more. She had an idea. She held up three fingers. Susan's eyes went wide, but she nodded and slipped her third finger in next to the other two.

Wow. The difference was surprising. More pressure on all those swollen tissues. She couldn't help purring as those slim fingers pressed in and sighing as they came out. Now she was in to hurry to get to the top.

Outside their tent was a symphony of ecstasy: eager heavy breathing, low aching moans, sudden yelps and shouts of joy.

"Be sure to let yourself breathe. Deep breaths, down into your diaphragm, and allow your hips to have their own motion. You have no need to match any rhythm but your own. Show your partners what you like, what you need. Partners, that vulva is beautiful, but keep your eyes on her face. That is where the real show is happening."

Emily realized she had been holding back, not allowing her body to have free rein, keeping her voice low. But it was too late to be a lady now. She could tell that she was thick and swollen. Her musk was filling the tent; and Susan's fingers were splashing like a little fountain. She caught Susan's eye and held up her pinkie.

Susan was her obedient servant, and the pinkie slid in next to the other fingers. It made for a wonderful pressure upward and downward.

This was less like a special massage and more like fucking; especially since Emily couldn't help driving her hips onto Susan's hand. She was rocking in earnest now. She needed to hold tight to her nipples, warm and with a rivulet of sweat between her breasts. And then she knew what she had to have; something Darwin could never give her. The very thought brought blood to her face.

Would Susan agree? She had to. This was Emily's massage and this would be the peak, or at least one peak.

She caught Susan's eye and made a small praying gesture, held up one hand with her thumb pursed together with her fingers, nodded.

Susan bit her lip.

"Are you sure?" She mouthed. "I don't want to hurt you."

Emily nodded again. Here goes.

She relaxed her pelvis as much as possible, opened her mouth wide to encourage those other lips also to spread wide.

Susan poured a generous dollop of oil into her dominant left palm. She rubbed the oil all over her hand until it was glistening. (Truth be told, it was already shiny and slippery with Emily's personal lubricant. But why not be sure.)

Susan started slow. One finger. Nice.

Two fingers. Better.

Three fingers. Really good.

Four. Stretching her well. Stick with that a while. Oh yes. She felt herself giving in to being so open. She tilted up.

Susan tucked her thumb next to her fingers and pushed in. Her face was a picture of concentration. Stuck at the knuckle. Push and a little twist spreading Emily wide. Oh Lord! That connected with the deep branches of the clit and rang a loud bell. It pushed the little hood off and gave the delicate button underneath a jolt. Pushing in harder; stretching her wider, like no cock had ever done. Susan's whole slim hand squeezing past the heel of her thumb.

And pulling out again. No. No.

And pushing up a little farther... oh the sweet pain. And out. No, no.

Now a regular rhythm and Emily couldn't help beginning to moan in earnest.

"Yes. Yes! "Give it to me! More...still more ..."

Not enough yet. She could feel that Susan was holding back for fear of hurting her.

Not enough. More.

She reached down and grabbed Susan's wrist and pulled it toward her hard. A momentary deep ache and then that slim hand popped all the way in.

Hold it. Hold it just like that.

For a very long moment, grasping Susan's wrist, she just held it right there. Susan's mouth was open and a little saliva dripped from her lower lip. She was breathing hard. Her own breasts were shiny.

Emily would not let go. She was afraid Susan would pull out again. So she reach up that slippery wrist a little farther and pulled. Oh, yes! The whole hand came in deeper, firm, liquid, hard. Filling her up as she had never been filled before.

Shari's voice seemed to come from a different universe.

"If you have explored and massaged her interior to her satisfaction, then by all means begin to apply a little gentle pressure to that pretty little column with a bead at the end at the top of her yoni. Be very gentle. It is probably pretty aroused and sensitive now. Easy does it."

Susan started to pull away and Emily caught her arm tight and whispered.

"Don't you dare! I'm not done yet. But please ..." And she made a rubbing motion toward her clit.

Susan took the hint. Soon slim fingers, slightly damp from being busy in Susan's own lap, tickled the swollen column.

"Whoa!"

Emily's hips thrust toward Susan, burying her hand deeper.

Susan was so serious, her brows knitted as she did her work. She tried brushing lightly side to side on Emily's clit.

"Yes. Very good."

She tried gentle pressure up and down, up and down.

"Oh, Susan. Better."

She began tracing tiny circles, now faster, now slower, occasionally flicking the shocking pink bud that was pushing out from under the slick hood.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod." Moans slid unbidden from her throat.

Emily felt herself begin to leave her body. This incredible fluttering started inside her and wouldn't stop. She could feel her vagina squeezing around Susan's hand. The feeling traveled all the way up into her womb and sent shocks into her ass. She was in no hurry to reach climax; she just wanted this incredible sensation to go on and on. She couldn't help crushing her palms against her sweaty nipples, grinding them hard. Liquid electricity surged down into her vagina.

"Oh Susan, oh Susan, oh yes, oh yes..."

Her hips were high now, her cunt open and hungry; very, very wet. She rocked on her heels, fucking Susan's hand, feeling the slim fingers dance inside her. But she wanted more. She needed more. She had dreamed about it, but had never dared try it herself. Darwin couldn't do it with his meaty mitts. But Susan, yes, Susan's slim hands were perfect. The idea thrilled her.

She stilled her pumping.

Susan looked up, a question in her face. "Enough?"

Emily shook her head with a dreamy smile.

She held up one hand and closed it into a fist. Up. Down.

Susan's eyes went wide again. "Really?" She mouthed.

Emily nodded and closed her eyes, wanting to concentrate on the whole feeling.

Inside her Susan's fingers tucked into her palm, swelling her hand into a fist.

"Oh, I'm so ... full."

She reached down and took Susan's wrist again, surprised at how slick it was with her own juices.

Pulled a little.

"OH."

Pushed a little.

"Whoa!"

And then for a short eternity it was out of control. She was riding, riding, riding and so completely filled as she had never been filled before. She was fucking as she had never fucked before. Yes. Susan was the piston of her joy. But she was also fucking that tight fist herself until she was gasping, red in the face, and crying out. There was no holding back. There was no being quiet. There was nothing but the incredible sensation of fucking herself silly. She didn't know where she found the energy, but she couldn't stop. And there was Susan, bent over her crotch, hair wet, face shiny, working Emily's cunt like a demon.

Rising to one great humming, clenching, churning moment, hips high, belly tight, the plash, plash, plash of Susan's arm deep inside her. And she collapsed. Just let it all fall down, felt Susan slip out of her in a moment that made her flutter all over. And then she was lying, breasts wet, legs spread wide, panting like she had just swum a mile.

"Oh thank you, darling, thank you."

Still, she knew she wasn't done.

She felt the warm air bathing the moistness of her swollen lower lips. Her clit, a little bit neglected in all that deep fucking, was tight and swollen and throbbing.

Susan was leaning over her, panting, her damp hair hanging on either side of her face, nose puffy and wet, her pale cheeks lit by high color, lips trembling.

She caught Emily's eye and Emily knew what she wanted. And she wasn't ready for it. And she was so ready for it. And it was no part of the official yoni massage. And it was so necessary, so needed, so much the completion of everything that had preceded it that she completely surrendered.

Emily made the praying 'please' gesture and then put the tip of one slick finger in her mouth.

Susan held her eyes for a very long moment. And then she bent forward, still holding Emily's eyes in her liquid gaze as she leaned low, opening her mouth as she surrounded that swollen bud with her lips, and none too gently, sucked it in hard and massaged it with her tongue.

Emily came, completely. Her body just did what it wanted, her backbone whipping, shoving her well-loved yoni tight against Susan's mouth, insisting on being eaten and eaten completely. Any thoughts she might have had up to that moment of this being a spiritual massage, shared by old friends was eclipsed completely by her hunger. That sore love bead was demanding everything it wanted. Emily buried her hands in Susan's soft curls and clamped that sweet head to her as she thrust against it again and again.

Did she worry that her friend might object? Not for a second. And there was no need. Because Susan was hungry. Her tongue and lips gobbled the swollen, tender tissues until Emily was in sweet agony. Susan was moaning herself.

It was too much. It was not enough. She rode the feeling until it crested, high, holding, quiet ...

And then release. And she was so wet. And Susan was so wet too.

Shuddering, they stayed locked in that most intimate of kisses until the last quiver left Emily's belly and Susan lay limp on it and both slept.

Emily woke to Shari's mellow voice from the entrance to their tent.

"It's getting late now. If you are hungry I have arranged for some food to be kept warm. Just go tap on the back door of the dining hall and they will have some for you. I hope you enjoyed the experience of the yoni massage. Many find it transforming. And women partners can often be truly the best in providing the full experience, don't you think? They have great empathy and can have a good sense of what they are giving."

Shari bowed out of the tent with the Indian namaste sign; and it was only after she had left that Emily woke to the fact that she was naked with her legs spread wide and her partner resting on her belly naked to the waist and skirt hiked up around her hips. If Susan's moist mouth and mussed looks were any indication, they both must be a pretty sight.


Somehow, dressing again and leaving the tent was both a bit embarrassing and very close and familiar. Greater than lovers leaving the bedroom. More like partners in a quest or a contest who have endured some trials in order to achieve ... what? Emily felt changed; not just changed toward her friend, but different in her body. Such a level of intimacy, where someone touches you and looks at you and listens to your every pant and squeal, and helps you reach a level of feeling you have never felt before. It was almost like having shared a body.

They took their trays to a natural bench and ate in silence with their hands, overlooking sunset on the lake. They didn't have to talk; so much had been said without words. They were both mussed and musky, no shower, just the best pee in the world, and now a simple meal of rice and dal and a spinach paneer. Emily looked at her friend, no makeup, loose hair, her lips a little puffy, nostrils damp, skin still holding some mottled color in her cheeks and neck, eyes dreamy. She knew she must look the same, in her own way. She could see the shadow of her bushy hair halo around her head in the setting sun. Her skin tingled, here, then there and especially there from time to time. Her nipples were exquisitely sensitive against the light cotton of her blouse.

"Are you sleepy?" Susan peeked at Emily out of the corner of her eye. "I can see how you might be, after a ... workout ... like that. Maybe you need a rest?" She waited.

Somehow, Emily had nothing to say. Where was this going?

Susan murmured.

"Because, I ... I'm not sleepy; maybe I should be, but I'm not, and, maybe I should just be happy I helped you feel so good, and ... and enjoyed it too, don't get me wrong ..."

She was talking with her hands now, but not really looking at Emily.

"... but, how can I say this, I, I'm not really ... done, if you know what I'm saying ..."

She peeked at Emily sideways with a little embarrassed smile.

"... Maybe it's selfish, and maybe you ... you have had enough ... I can certainly understand if you have ... and, you have to understand, I'm not exactly jealous that you got to feel all that, and that it wasn't more of a two way thing, but of course I am a little, but that wasn't the idea really, was it? I don't know. It certainly was, had to be, sexual, but in a different way. Only it certainly was ... oh, Emily, I'm dithering, but ..."

"But ...?"

"But I'm so wound up I need, I still need to be fucked, really fucked; I don't mean I need to find the nearest bar and get some guy to ..."

In the pause Emily knew that Susan had a fast forward movie in her head of finding some cowboy in a local joint and following him home and getting crudely reamed, no foreplay, no song and dance. Susan's hips squirmed, but she shook her head.

"No, I need you tonight. Yes, that's it. I still need you to take me and take me hard. Can you do that? Please? Pretty please?"

Susan's slate blue eyes found Emily's full on; and the look was so sincere and so hungry.

"Sure. Where, when? We are leaving tomorrow."

Susan gestured up behind her.

"There are those big flat rocks, up there, in the little meadow above that tiny waterfall. Later, late when other people aren't there any more; although I don't care any more. I'm a poet and don't know it. We can get the blankets from your car. And your special thermos. Oh I wish we could go right now or ... right here."

She took Emily's hand and placed it on her thigh, squirming closer.

"I'm so damn hot. I'm feeling like such a slut, and, and I love it."

Emily glanced around at the other people watching the sunset.

"I think your idea is good. Up there we will have more ...freedom." She pointed at the fingernail of a moon rising above the lake. "Hardly any light, and what people can't see is none of their business. But right now, you know what you can do, because others are doing it."

She pointed at other couples huddled on the lawn.

"You can kiss me. Or I can kiss you. Or we can kiss each other."

Susan bit her lip.

"I'd like that very much."

And they did. Emily pressed her full maroon lips against Susan's tender lavender mouth. And love chemistry melted them together. For that moment they didn't need bodies, just the closed circle of lips crushed against each other, urgently, with a growing promise. Finally, it was Susan who pulled away, even as she had begun to explore Emily's inner mouth with the tip of her tongue.

"Mmm, tasty. Turmeric and curry powder. But I will content myself with this snack. After all, I want my girlish figure to be nice for my lover tonight." She released a little moan.

"My goodness, was that me? I must be hungrier than I thought. But shouldn't we head over to evening chanting and meditation. Maybe it will fill me with spiritual light and wash away all these lustful urges. It's all your fault for being so full and beautiful and for having your meal without me, you greedy thing."

Emily made a face. "You served. You fed me every bite. And ...," she whispered into Susan's neck. "You had yoni pie and ate every single bit of it."

Emily jumped up from the bench and sashayed off waggling her ass in a way she knew made her buns jiggle. Susan sat stunned and blushing for only a moment; then she too jumped up and followed the sound of the meditation hall bell.

Just before they entered the hall she whispered into Emily's ear, "Now I know what those lips of yours can do. I'm waiting."

Susan found her cushion and was very attentive to the mantras and chants. But whenever Emily peeked at her she was rocking to the music. Perhaps no one else could tell, but Emily knew that this was not a body swaying in spiritual trance.

And the last sounds of the chanting couldn't come soon enough. Her nipples were getting hard just thinking about it. So it was difficult observing the politeness, bowing to the session leaders; saying goodnight to some new friends who were leaving that night instead of a noon the next day.

Giggling they grasped hands and ran for the car; madly grabbing the blankets out of the back and scrambling to find another little hidden flask of Jack Daniels Emily kept handy for medicinal purposes. Realizing they needed a light. Remembering that they could use their phones. Turning off their phones so no awkward calls would come for the rest of the night. Happily squabbling about which path led to the rocks.

By the time they heard the waterfall they had both grown quiet, though both were breathing a bit hard from climbing the hill, and because of what they were about to do.

This was no workshop with a sensual element. This was no 'accidental' make-out during a massage. This was a tryst.

The milky way

The great, flat boulder was still warm from the baking of the summer sun. They laid out the blankets in silence until they had a nice 'nest.'

"You go ahead and lie down." Susan whispered. They could barely see each other in the dark and didn't want to use lights much, which might draw unwelcome attention.

Emily climbed onto the rock and lay comfortably looking up at the sky. Curiously, it wasn't dark. Oh, there wasn't much of a moon. But there were also no other lights from town or city anywhere near. A thick blanket of stars hung above them.

"My God, we're swimming in the milky way," gasped Susan as she nestled down beside Emily. She was breathing heavily, but it wasn't from effort.

"Oh Em, I'm so excited to finally, finally be doing this. It has been in my head ever since my head was rubbing on your... your... that first day. It seems so long ago. I'm sorry, I hope you don't think I am just some hopeless slut, or that I'm the mad lez from Hell who is trying to eat you up. Anyway, I already did that and now, and now ... please kiss me and make me shut up. But not too long because what I really want is your nipples, and then ...."
Emily grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her into a hard kiss; not a porno, gobbling lips like a fish kiss, but a solid, hold it tight and hold-your-breath kiss. Tongues definitely tangled.