Speak Low When You Speak Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And hot toddies. And jacuzzis with jets you can point right there."

"And bedrooms with soft king-size beds."

"Yes. Or one of those places with rope courses and zip lines ..."

"And rustic, bare-bones cabins with cozy hard double beds ... or tents..."

"With cozy air mattresses."

"And you can protect me from bears."

"And from snakes ..."

"No, no, remember? We are going to handle snakes together."

"Together."

They stood in the warm, late morning sun, bodies pressed together, imprinting the feeling of lips, hands, breasts with tight nipples, hip bones that crushed against each other, and sexes, now hidden but once open, moist and blooming with passion.

A quiet walk back to the cars. A sweet kiss. A last reluctant squeeze of hands, and Emily and Susan returned to their cars.

On the road, traveling in different directions, each cranked the radio extra loud and screamed the lyrics to favorite songs out the open August windows, drowning out a dark night with a billion stars.